Who wins?
In a fight?
At rapping?

Tourune
03-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Wakka in all

AnBu.KnighT
03-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Fite prolly Waka rap battle still prolly Waka, Soulja Boy just repeats the last verse he just sang over and over

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Fite prolly Waka rap battle still prolly Waka, Soulja Boy just repeats the last verse he just sang over and over

Lol! I don't even listen to that stuff but that was pretty funny.`:))

10-tailedfox
03-26-2010, 02:49 PM
i dont even listen to that and im black...but id say waka cause his name just gets my vote...lol

Phoenix Wright
03-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Hate Soulja Boy, dunno about "Wakka Flokka," But judging from the name he sucks too.

Rap sucks. Rise against rap because it sucks. Rap should die. Rap sucks.

Oh please, Chuck Norris, and yes, I'm saying it. Chuck Norris owns this fight. Wait crap he's a Right Wing Radical I can't decide noooo `~(

ECW Original
03-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Rap does not suck.........And if you hate rap,then why post here?

UGK
03-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Did you hear a mixtape that Soulja Boy put out last year (I think)? I didn't listen to it but apparently it's not bad and he made it to prove that he can actually rap if he sits down and tries. However I forgot what it was called but it was on datpiff.

AnBu.KnighT
03-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Hate Soulja Boy, dunno about "Wakka Flokka," But judging from the name he sucks too.

Rap sucks. Rise against rap because it sucks. Rap should die. Rap sucks.

Oh please, Chuck Norris, and yes, I'm saying it. Chuck Norris owns this fight. Wait crap he's a Right Wing Radical I can't decide noooo `~(
Waste of time dude, if you dont kneo nothing about this wat was the point of posting? Red part, not even funny like for real xD sad, any ways, i still think Waka wins both Soulja Boy is a broken record trash

Reikai Hezamu
03-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Waka Flocka Flame pwns. His lyrics are way rougher. Soulja Boy has nothing on Waka Flocka.

O LETS DO IT!

Phoenix Wright
03-26-2010, 07:20 PM
Waste of time dude, if you dont kneo nothing about this wat was the point of posting? Red part, not even funny like for real xD sad, any ways, i still think Waka wins both Soulja Boy is a broken record trash

Only because you can't handle being a Republican.

Uh-oh! Political debate!