PDA

View Full Version : i discovered Tobi... see what i mean

SageNaruto69
06-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Tobi means black kite.
uchiha means fan.
in the uchiha shrine there is two tengus on the wall konoha tengu and a crow tengu.
when hidan and kakuzu went to the konoha temple there were too figures standing outside a crow like statue and a konoha tengu statue. inside it shows the head priest before a statue that statue is the tengu king sojobo.
there is even more clues.
Madara is very close to tengu in the end.
Pain wanted to collect all the bijuu to make peace but hes dead so now madara has something up his sleave still, something about the tengu.

was this helpful?
any question send me an email [ PM]
Want more clues send me a email

SageNaruto69
06-04-2009, 07:10 PM
also madara wears a mask just like a tengu.OMG since tengu have long noses and they have a big long nose on there most cuz they have to fit their big noses wat if since there is no nose piece on the mask................madara doesnt have a ............nose? since the mask is flat. heh i got the shivers lol

Sage Of Six Paths
06-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Tobi means black kite.
uchiha means fan.
in the uchiha shrine there is two tengus on the wall konoha tengu and a crow tengu.
when hidan and kakuzu went to the konoha temple there were too figures standing outside a crow like statue and a konoha tengu statue. inside it shows the head priest before a statue that statue is the tengu king sojobo.
there is even more clues.
Madara is very close to tengu in the end.
Pain wanted to collect all the bijuu to make peace but hes dead so now madara has something up his sleave still, something about the tengu.

was this helpful?
any question send me an email [ PM]
Want more clues send me a email

Wow.

That is a very interesting idea...

I'm really impressed. Nice job. You

must have done a lot of research...

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-06-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm really impressed, Sage Naruto. Good job!

SageNaruto69
06-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanx

?ink?
11-14-2009, 01:01 AM
is this good or bad

LoveGunner The Sage
11-16-2009, 01:56 PM
My my, but wasn't it that-
Madara actually said that he wanted the Biju so he could fuse them together into a Ten-Tails. And get it's power to take over the world by becoming it's Jinchuriki.