PDA

View Full Version : What the world would be like if it was like NAruto

jbetzer13
03-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Ugh what, or how many times i have dreamed of what it would be like if the world was like Naruto. It would be so much better and more exciting. I get no pleasure when the world is still but i hate how America thinks we can just control everything. It makes the world boring there needs to be masacres death and something that would happen in naruto. Chakra, spiritual chi and things like that or else it's pontless.

Hidden Ninja45
03-25-2010, 03:35 PM
It would be awesome if this world was Naruto-like. This world is so boring and living in the Naruto world would be awesome.

W U B Z
03-25-2010, 04:46 PM
It would be extremely exciting and amazing . Being a ninja would be tehbestevah ?
I would probably join the Akatsuki xD

katsu uchiha
03-25-2010, 04:52 PM
It would be the more exciting in the world we live in today. And life would be much better as a ninja. Training, going on missions............ya it would be fun

quinnzy
03-25-2010, 05:50 PM
it would be hella cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone wearing headbands and traveling as teams.... really tight.... but it would cause more killing you know and friends and family will die.... but if the world was like that i would fight for peace and protect my friends, my family, and everyone who are willing to lay down their lives for freedom....

brycefairless
03-25-2010, 06:48 PM
it would be amazing i would kick ass:cool:

Kakashi-sama
03-25-2010, 07:37 PM
but then...no computers, no high techs etc -.-

guess we don need that when we're all powerful ninjas!!! woot!!

Kitsujiro Fuyu
03-25-2010, 09:58 PM
To be honest, I like our world and society over that of Naruto's. Not going to lie, but while it would be awesome to have their Ninja abilities and do stuff like the characters in the show and manga... their world is teetering on the edge of chaos and war because of Ninjas and the power they hold.

Sure, it may be more interesting to live in a world like Naruto's... but I like the relative tranquility most of our countries enjoys today. Sure, some areas in Africa and the Middle East are familiar to constant bloodshed between rival forces, but overall the world isn't at the verge of war with itself like it is in Naruto.

shaddix301
03-25-2010, 10:58 PM
i would try to learn EVERY jutsu. or start an academy of rogue shinobi. but we would help the good AND bad guys. Nuetral, per say.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-26-2010, 03:08 AM
Wind Style:Rasengan

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-26-2010, 03:33 AM
a world like naruto wout be...crazy. id be freiecken awesome!
i know how you feel, i feel the same way...

kagetsu wakama
03-26-2010, 03:42 AM
To be honest, I like our world and society over that of Naruto's. Not going to lie, but while it would be awesome to have their Ninja abilities and do stuff like the characters in the show and manga... their world is teetering on the edge of chaos and war because of Ninjas and the power they hold.

Sure, it may be more interesting to live in a world like Naruto's... but I like the relative tranquility most of our countries enjoys today. Sure, some areas in Africa and the Middle East are familiar to constant bloodshed between rival forces, but overall the world isn't at the verge of war with itself like it is in Naruto.
ours is to
but it would b the best thing that ever happened

sharingangirl89
03-26-2010, 05:46 AM
Wow to be honest I've thought about that so many times and at first I saw it through a haze of rainbows and thought it'd be awesome and I'd be so happy but then I really thought about it. I mean, you'd have to worry constantly about your family dying, your village or country being attacked, your friends dying, your own death.. And these deaths wouldn't be peaceful they'd be full of agony and torture, not to mention life in general would be full of agony and torture. It really causes me to be thankful for the safe, albeit boring life I live in America, where my biggest problems is not being able to attend an anime convention or something.(although that's a BIG problem) Really it'd be a cool place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. It would be awesome if there was a portal we could access from our world to go in and out of their world whenever we pleased. Just like okay this Saturday I'm gonna go to Konoha and walk around town, visit hotsprings, etc., maybe stay over night at an inn but then be able to return to our fairly safe world whenever we pleased. I'd go with my friends all the time!! Now that would be awesome!!XD

jbetzer13
03-26-2010, 04:41 PM
it would be hella cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone wearing headbands and traveling as teams.... really tight.... but it would cause more killing you know and friends and family will die.... but if the world was like that i would fight for peace and protect my friends, my family, and everyone who are willing to lay down their lives for freedom.... Umm. I just don't have feelings but i would protect them.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
03-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Ugh what, or how many times i have dreamed of what it would be like if the world was like Naruto. It would be so much better and more exciting. I get no pleasure when the world is still but i hate how America thinks we can just control everything. It makes the world boring there needs to be masacres death and something that would happen in naruto. Chakra, spiritual chi and things like that or else it's pontless.

Existing in the Naruto world would be fascinating, except I wouldn't want to be a 2-D cartoon character.

Also, there really is no need to get politics involved with this, and I think that large massacres would be the last thing that anybody would want.

And if you find this world boring, go out an explore it! Do new things that you wouldn't regularly do.

sasuke uchiha1
03-26-2010, 06:16 PM
It would be so awsome

lolohwd
03-26-2010, 06:21 PM
well aparently no one ages untill a time skip so thats cool
umm sasuke could fly everywhere when he had the curse mark
umm there would be awsome like lawrence ultimate human storm

uzumakisgirl
03-26-2010, 06:36 PM
it will be so cool and awesome :D !!

jbetzer13
03-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Existing in the Naruto world would be fascinating, except I wouldn't want to be a 2-D cartoon character.

Also, there really is no need to get politics involved with this, and I think that large massacres would be the last thing that anybody would want.

And if you find this world boring, go out an explore it! Do new things that you wouldn't regularly do.
Oh, I do every day new stuff but if you in my situations you would agree with me 100% I'm completly stressed out all the time, so death, i welcome it.`:|

White Dragon
03-27-2010, 08:47 PM
It would be pretty cool, if it wasn't for all the drama, and the leaf ninja (or "good guys") always winning. I mean it's a ninja world, but doesn't look like one. Is there really a good ninja? Is there really a bad ninja? Is naruto good for killing someone bad? All things to ponder on. Anyways, I would like to, but -the drama, massacres, massive loopholes (sharingan, the beasts, etc.), all the politics, etc.

Bottom line, it would be more interesting if it was a more even playing field.

Aina
03-27-2010, 08:48 PM
simply awesome and blood`o.o"

AkiraNeko
03-28-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm sure we've all had dreams of this, but think- wouldn't most ninjas go corrupt with their newly-found power? I think it's best that our world stay the same, and that we simply make the best of it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Just kidding, it would be cool. Just wanted to think deeply for a change- hehehe...

Paradox Within
03-28-2010, 01:54 PM
That'd be awesome!! I wouldn't mind living in Konohagakure because then I can beat up some of my hated characters.>D At my age, I'd be a Chuunin Exam Participant.....LOL that's my rank at the moment. All the jutsu would be awesome to use. I'd give up the internet just to live in the Naruto world...........

kagetsu wakama
03-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Oh, I do every day new stuff but if you in my situations you would agree with me 100% I'm completly stressed out all the time, so death, i welcome it.`:|
join the club no seriously i might make a club like that on the off topic
it will probably b called
so ur life sucke well join the club
or
u think ur life sucks well not as much as mine
not jking here

BlazingStar
03-29-2010, 08:55 AM
It would be cool. Being able to use all those powerful Justus would really be useful too!

AkatsukiMember
03-29-2010, 12:37 PM
It would be pretty awesome, but I think there would be a lot more casualties added on to the ones that are already.

katie baby
03-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Heh, I always think the same, & sometimes I wish I lived in the Leaf village & all the Naruto characters were there. Lol, I day dream in school about it sometimes :/ but 2 years ago my friend made up a story about Naruto characters being at my school & it was pretty awesome!! I guess I really am Narutarded! :lol:

Yuki Purinsesu
02-02-2012, 10:17 PM
I wouldn't mind living in a Naruto world. I would get to see my cousin more often who is my own OC's character's brother. Yea, there would be more death, but it would be amazing to be a Ninja!

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
02-02-2012, 10:31 PM
1. It'd be a scary and dangerous place
2. I'd be looking for Kakashi, Yamto, and Iruka
3. Have them become my sensei and train me
4. Hang out with them
5. Yes, I love them~!
6. Learn ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu
7. Finally become a ninja~!

Sunagakure Shinobi
02-03-2012, 05:04 PM
I think that would be very awsome. I would be in eather the hidden sand village, the hidden rain (supporting the old government), or the hidden cloud. I have a challenge for the rest of you who will look at this thread. I want you to say what village('s) you would be in and why.

e710
02-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Half of us would die and the other half would be unimportant and weak. Basically everyone is a fodder. Only a handful of strong or known ninja exist and that would be the world leader and Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. But maybe with enough guts and determination you might not die.

Pinks17
02-03-2012, 09:22 PM
There'd be a lot more baby makin!
If the guys in this world were the same

roullex uchiha
02-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Sad,Scary,Dangerous,Awsome.

Otocon
02-06-2012, 08:33 PM
we could only dream

SasoriMine4Eva
02-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Epic. Awesome.

Haku Uchiha
02-07-2012, 04:53 PM
I would control the world because of my YOUTH!!!!!!!