PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: ug, this is hard

zerosameri
06-04-2009, 04:04 PM
uh, this new naruto site update is hard; i can't find anything.:confused:

seannfma
06-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Ya im with you but its ok you will get the hang of it.

Hatake Girl
06-04-2009, 04:46 PM
haha dont worry... im super confused too. i havent been on for a while (stupid school finals) and when i came back, things were all different.

Sage Mode
06-04-2009, 04:47 PM
What are some things you guys are confused about? It might be helpful for us to know.

stretchdalumberjac
06-04-2009, 05:10 PM
ok for one thing, for me (anyway)
all of the pictures have little red "x" in all of them
that includes smiley's
and most of pics on the thread where you can show pics of yourself
are like that
tnx for caring!!!
(btw the picture thing might just be me idk but it only happened since the update)
:(
pps
the only way i can make smileys is by actually typing in the little icon
ex. : (
kind of like that without the spaces

Chidori Shuriken
06-04-2009, 05:12 PM
ok for one thing, for me (anyway)
all of the pictures have little red "x" in all of them
that includes smiley's
and most of pics on the thread where you can show pics of yourself
are like that
tnx for caring!!!
(btw the picture thing might just be me idk but it only happened since the update)
:(
pps
the only way i can make smileys is by actually typing in the little icon
ex. : (
kind of like that without the spaces

The Moderators are working on that right now. At least that's what they should be working on...

zerosameri
06-04-2009, 05:17 PM
What are some things you guys are confused about? It might be helpful for us to know.

oh well every body on my friend list is gon exept sasuke kun and itchi/madara

stretchdalumberjac
06-04-2009, 05:52 PM
oh lol tnx for the info
yah well anyway
when the mods are done with all the fixes to the new forum
they deserve a huge break

seannfma
06-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Yes they do deserve a very long break.

TucanaTheToucan
06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
I managed to find all of my friends.
Now the emocons need to be fixed. :P

DragonAngel
06-04-2009, 09:19 PM
yeah the mods work hard and deserve a long break

plus i liked the view your post thing

waterlemon-chi
06-05-2009, 12:50 AM
The new system surprised me. I wasn't on for about 3 days and then when I went online I didn't know what to do first... But I'm getting the hang of it now... Thanks to the mods... ^^

Life AKA Death
06-05-2009, 12:53 AM
yah the new forum is hard but u get used to it

zerosameri
06-05-2009, 12:54 AM
oh um well i have a queston; what are the little retangels the are red, green and gray? the thing that is on the bottem left of people icons.

waterlemon-chi
06-05-2009, 12:57 AM
oh um well i have a queston; what are the little retangels the are red, green and gray? the thing that is on the bottem left of people icons.

You mean the reputation thingies???

zerosameri
06-05-2009, 01:02 AM
no the little rectangle under this [B]Rep Power: B]

zerosameri
06-07-2009, 01:39 AM
um how do you chang the thing from ''Naruto New'' to ''Off-Topic''
i didn't mean to put it in this... sorry.

Vidda Hatake
06-07-2009, 01:59 AM
yeah the mods work hard and deserve a long break

plus i liked the view your post thing

You can still see your posts (or anyone else's) - just use 'search' and put in their name (or yours)!

Or, just click on your name (where you log in) and it will bring up your Profile page. Click on Statistics, then 'Find all Posts' or 'Find all Threads' and they will come up!

Mostly it will be just a matter of 'experimenting' with things and you'll get used to it in no time!! ;)

TucanaTheToucan
06-07-2009, 12:21 PM
The similes are back! Woo!

:mrgreen:

seannfma
06-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Dont worry you will get used to it just pm me if you have any problems.

SRhyse
06-07-2009, 12:28 PM
All of your concerns have been addressed, and the ones that haven't been visibly fixed have actually been fixed on the back end, but won't show up until java's jiving again on the site.

Let me know if you've got any other questions or concerns!

Ashen
06-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Hey SRhyse, once you and the other mods are done making tweaks to the forum, you ought to make a list of the new features that have become available to normal users since the upgrade. For example, we can delete old posts now not just the last one we made.

SRhyse
06-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Hey SRhyse, once you and the other mods are done making tweaks to the forum, you ought to make a list of the new features that have become available to normal users since the upgrade. For example, we can delete old posts now not just the last one we made.
Sure, that's a cool idea! There's so many though that it'd be hard to list them :lol:.

We actually haven't enabled most of the new features that users will enjoy yet, like social groups, user image albums, and things like that. I put a top 10 stats thing on the front page as well just now; once we can java again, you'll be able to view up to the top 400 of everything as well.

I'm waiting until we've locked down all the technical issues and dealt with that before I start moving on to the funner things, to avoid confusing users too much.

Be sure to address any other new forum technical or tweak inquiries to me, since I'm that one that's doing all that, and it'll get sent to me eventually anyway.

Ashen
06-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Sure, that's a cool idea! There's so many though that it'd be hard to list them :lol:.

We actually haven't enabled most of the new features that users will enjoy yet, like social groups, user image albums, and things like that. I put a top 10 stats thing on the front page as well just now; once we can java again, you'll be able to view up to the top 400 of everything as well.

I'm waiting until we've locked down all the technical issues and dealt with that before I start moving on to the funner things, to avoid confusing users too much.

Be sure to address any other new forum technical or tweak inquiries to me, since I'm that one that's doing all that, and it'll get sent to me eventually anyway.

Alright sounds good to me. I'll be on the lookout for any problems. Hopefully it will all be running smoothly soon, and keep up the good work SRhyse. We're all rooting for you no matter how different the forum has become.;)

seannfma
06-07-2009, 01:51 PM

Yes I cant wait for some of the features that were in the beta to kick in.

SRhyse
06-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Yes I cant wait for some of the features that were in the beta to kick in.
I'm glad you enjoyed them!

And thanks again for being part of the Beta Genins mkII to all that were involved :mrgreen:.

seannfma
06-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed them!

And thanks again for being part of the Beta Genins mkII to all that were involved :mrgreen:.

lol thanks man.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-07-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm still not used to this..

seannfma
06-07-2009, 02:28 PM
If you have any questions Vatanui just pm me.

*ichigorukiafan*
06-07-2009, 02:30 PM
uhhh this is so confusing. i cant find anything!!!:( hopefully i will get used to it

seannfma
06-07-2009, 02:31 PM
PM me and I will tell you where everything is.

zerosameri
06-07-2009, 11:03 PM
um, i realize that another topic like this has all ready been made...

zerosameri
06-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Village Hidden in the Darkness
um why is this here. it has nothing to do with this topic.

<Aurega?>
06-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Wondering the same thing. That's village spam... Anyways, did you find everything you needed zerosameri?

zerosameri
06-23-2009, 08:26 AM
Wondering the same thing. That's village spam... Anyways, did you find everything you needed zerosameri?
um yea.

Fan of Minato
06-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Yes, ask one of the ANBU, or even someone of a genin or around rank, and they probably can help you.
I strongly suggest the ANBU or one of the similar forum helping groups.

zerosameri
06-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Yes, ask one of the ANBU, or even someone of a genin or around rank, and they probably can help you.
I strongly suggest the ANBU or one of the similar forum helping groups.
i got it all to gether now, so i don't need help.

zerosameri
06-24-2009, 07:08 PM
they changed the system?
yea...