03-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Naruto 488 is out. Discuss.

senji
03-24-2010, 03:21 PM
I think naruto can beat sasuke
i cant wait to see sasuke with his eternal mangekyou

tyler
03-24-2010, 03:29 PM
I bet Naruto is going to learn the Shiki Fujin. It was the 4th's jutsu and like the Rasengan, it was left behind for Naruto to perfect. Which would make sense why Naruto said they would both die.

ByakuganAlex
03-24-2010, 03:35 PM
kakashi got robbed lol.
YAY NejiTen.
I wonder if sound village will join akatsuki
where kabuto and waldo??

philippe
03-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Interesting chapter, what I don`t understand is why was naruto saying, that he has no chance against Sasuke at his current level, especially since he doesn`t know that Sasuke will have EMS now...I thought Naruto is as strong as Sasuke at the moment but he admits himself, that he is nowhere near Sasuke...and what is the thing, that he knows and will tell when the time comes?

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Something fishy is going on with Sasuke right now. Something doesn't seem right....

Blind Uchiha
03-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Ehh, Tsunade is back. That is actually good for Kakashi as he didn't want to be Hokage in the first place. This wasn't a very exciting chapter, but it had a lot of information such as Naruto saying he wasn't ready for that fight yet. This means he will probably train for the new power Kishimoto mentioned in the latest interview soon.

naruto88
03-24-2010, 03:54 PM
omg omg she back I knew it I love Tsunade

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-24-2010, 04:08 PM
What the freak, TVs that broadcast feudal lords?

And they don't have cars or guns?! >:3

yondaime
03-24-2010, 04:16 PM

Just one of the more surprises that are in Naruto. xD I hope this means that Naruto will learn some cool new jutsu. Poor Kakashi, he lost his chance of becoming a Hokage. Maybe, he can be the Hokage until Tsunade completely heals.

Jose
03-24-2010, 04:20 PM

I also wonder this, I dont see ninja's with red zone or axe walking around so I think all the ninja's smell bad. `:D

Ehh it filled my brain with knowledge. :ugeek:

Wooster
03-24-2010, 04:26 PM

They don't have any transportation technology. Have you ever seen even a horse drawn cart, nope. Clearly it's some sort of over zealous fitness kick of the world nations.

Lady Tsunade
03-24-2010, 04:27 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Tsunade is back!!!!Im so happy!!!!!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Looney-Lyra
03-24-2010, 04:27 PM
All I can say is that I'm glad some more characters are back and I want to know what happens next! :3

ShikamaruGenius
03-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Aww. So No Hokage for kakashi... I wanted to saw him at least in the outfit but too bad xD! But I'm glad Tsunade woke up. She is more fit to be Hokage than him.

The chapter is just like a begining of a new arc totally Awesome.

But one thing.. Where is Yamato xD!!!! Is he still waiting at Naruto clone! Jk.. But seriously.. :/.

ninjamom
03-24-2010, 05:07 PM
How completely bizarre that the feudal lords communicate through video teleconferencing - and we see the usual hawk messaging in the same chapter. However, I still loved the chapter and I'm really happy to see Tsunade back! Sasuke seems crazier than ever but I'm guessing despite anything 'extra' that Madara may have given him with the Itachi eye transplant, he'll still be difficult for Madara to handle.

DragonX
03-24-2010, 05:09 PM
I have to say this was a great chapter in my opinion. It feels like the series is getting back to roots a bit. Tsunade is back. That's good, but poor Kakashi lost the position in three chapters. XD

And they don't have cars or guns?! >:3This reminds me of Naruto Abridged when Naruto pointed out the computer for the semi-finals of the chunin exams, and Naruto is like The Flintstones, they don't need cars/engines, they got the power of FEET.

But one thing.. Where is Yamato xD!!!! Is he still waiting at Naruto clone! Jk.. But seriously.. :/.That would be hilarious if they show him next chapter still in that motel. XD

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-24-2010, 05:16 PM
But one thing.. Where is Yamato xD!!!! Is he still waiting at Naruto clone! Jk.. But seriously.. :/.

Was that not Yamato sitting on top of the pile of wood? (On Page 12)

NarutoUzumaki12
03-24-2010, 05:18 PM
for sec i thought tsunade died.until she spoke to shizune.

no hokage title for tsunade

jukeboxed
03-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Even though Kakashi as Hokage would be awesome, he didn't want to be Hokage in the first place, am I correct?

Wooster
03-24-2010, 05:37 PM
How much wood would Yamoto chuck, if Yamato could chuck wood?

Kingsnoke
03-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Kingsnoke finds the fact that the newest chapter has been out for less than two hours and everyone has already read it.
He also thinks that Kiba was on the right track when he yelled at Naruto for whining.

Bioyard
03-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Interesting chapter, what I don`t understand is why was naruto saying, that he has no chance against Sasuke at his current level, especially since he doesn`t know that Sasuke will have EMS now...I thought Naruto is as strong as Sasuke at the moment but he admits himself, that he is nowhere near Sasuke...and what is the thing, that he knows and will tell when the time comes?

He said he saw INSIDE sasuke. So maybe he didnt attack Sasuke because he saw a tailed beast in there and didnt want to awaken it like when Kyuubi comes out when Naruto is about to die.

Yo_Slayer
03-24-2010, 05:47 PM
He said he saw INSIDE sasuke. So maybe he didnt attack Sasuke because he saw a tailed beast in there and didnt want to awaken it like when Kyuubi comes out when Naruto is about to die.

Thats very unlikely...

Bioyard
03-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Thats very unlikely...

Well Karin did just compare Kyuubi's evil chakra to Sasukes. And during the battle Sasuke vs. Raikage practically everyone was saying he had a tailed beast in him (everyone here, not in th manga lol).

Mangekyou Sasuke
03-24-2010, 06:17 PM
Well Karin did just compare Kyuubi's evil chakra to Sasukes. And during the battle Sasuke vs. Raikage practically everyone was saying he had a tailed beast in him (everyone here, not in th manga lol).Maybe but the kyuubi could of sensed it when they met. Ep 51 or 52. "With chakra more ominous than my own you are the spitting image of Madara Uchiha" It might be saying that sasuke is just pure evil. or she remembered that same chakra when they foght killer bee 8 tails.

Mangekyou Sasuke
03-24-2010, 06:25 PM
But who knows. `o.o" And kakashi a hokage! wonder what naruto will do

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Well Karin did just compare Kyuubi's evil chakra to Sasukes.
Yes, she did. It was either him, Bee, or Orochimaru. But i think it was Sasuke b/c she said the evil kept growing and growing.

Mangekyou Sasuke
03-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Yes, she did. It was either him, Bee, or Orochimaru.
I say bee.

ShikamaruGenius
03-24-2010, 06:33 PM

Nop its Lee `;)

Kiba at the right.

katsu uchiha
03-24-2010, 06:36 PM
i don`t like this!!!! I wanted Kakashi to be Hokage!`~(

Mangekyou Sasuke
03-24-2010, 06:37 PM
I thought he is going to be hokage. o_o

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-24-2010, 06:44 PM
Nop its Lee `;)

Kiba at the right.

Thanx! I guess I should have noticed that it was Lee up there by seeing him in the next few pages! `:P Sorry!

Where is Yamato...`o.o" Kishi needs to draw Yamato staring at Naruto, waiting for him to wake up, then starts screaming at him! Then, poof! That would be so funny! I would have to hang that up on a wall!.`:)

3littlepigs
03-24-2010, 06:45 PM
I actually liked this chapter a LOT! That is until Tsunade woke up right when they were naming Kakashi Hokage!! :mad:What the ....??!! I mean I've waited months for this and NOW she wakes up?? `#(

It makes sense that Naruto says he can't win against Sasuke...I mean he did say they were both going to die so he must have had a reason for feeling like he couldn't win even if he tried. It's also nice he wants to protect all his friends but I'm sure Neji and Shikamaru will look more into it..at least that's what I'm expecting from Shikamaru.

I was kind of confused as to why those ROOT members were asking Sai what was going on? I wasn't aware he held such an important place in ROOT...but at least the seal is gone and now he can talk freely.

Anyway can't wait for next chapter since at least the whole Alliance thing is moving on nicely. Still not happy that Tsunade woke up precisely at that moment...:roll:

Wooster
03-24-2010, 06:54 PM
I actually liked this chapter a LOT! That is until Tsunade woke up right when they were naming Kakashi Hokage!! :mad:What the ....??!! I mean I've waited months for this and NOW she wakes up?? `#(

It makes sense that Naruto says he can't win against Sasuke...I mean he did say they were both going to die so he must have had a reason for feeling like he couldn't win even if he tried. It's also nice he wants to protect all his friends but I'm sure Neji and Shikamaru will look more into it..at least that's what I'm expecting from Shikamaru.

I was kind of confused as to why those ROOT members were asking Sai what was going on? I wasn't aware he held such an important place in ROOT...but at least the seal is gone and now he can talk freely.

Anyway can't wait for next chapter since at least the whole Alliance thing is moving on nicely. Still not happy that Tsunade woke up precisely at that moment...:roll:
Speaking of Tsunade waking up, was it supposed to exactly mimic Sakura hugging Sasuke after Haku supposedly killed him. Tsunade telling Shizune to stop hugging her so hard and so on. The medical ninja was even wiping his eyes under his glasses exactly like Tazuna. Are you trying to tell us something Kishimoto?`o.o"

Hidden in the Ether
03-24-2010, 06:59 PM
have we ever seen the feudal lords before? all five of them?

the kages came home!

kiba made me LOL

i liked seeing the konoha 11 together again.

i like tsunade back! i didnt realize how much i liked her until she was gone..

i do think kakashi would be dope as hokage though. maybe tsunade will just hand it over?

sai is gonna snitch! ah but danzo is dead so it doesnt matter.

madara is dope. sasuke just got stronger. wow.

ShikamaruGenius
03-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanx! I guess I should have noticed that it was Lee up there by seeing him in the next few pages! `:P Sorry!

Where is Yamato...`o.o" Kishi needs to draw Yamato staring at Naruto, waiting for him to wake up, then starts screaming at him! Then, poof! That would be so funny! I would have to hang that up on a wall!.`:)

haha that would be funny xD!

But I think kishi shoud had make him catch the team during the talk in the wood.

Yamato: " You damn Naruto. Fooling me so easily with your clones. Are you guys alright"
naruto:I'm Okay! Sorry Yamato Senpai, But I had too..
* and now the part where he fall again *

Yamato: naruto! `:shock:

3littlepigs
03-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Speaking of Tsunade waking up, was it supposed to exactly mimic Sakura hugging Sasuke after Haku supposedly killed him. Tsunade telling Shizune to stop hugging her so hard and so on. The medical ninja was even wiping his eyes under his glasses exactly like Tazuna. Are trying to tell us something Kishimoto?`o.o"
Yeah it kid of looks like that scene and also when Tsunade heals Sasuke after Itachi used Tsukuyomi ...Sakura hugs him too (I'm pretty sure she cried as well :roll:)

You're not the only one! I'm looking for Yamato too! I just realized when I re-read the chapter....it's like what the heck where did he go? Besides I fully expected him to stare and yell at Naruto. I really hope Kakashi didn't just forget him and left him behind at the Inn. `o.o" Yamato should have been around Kakashi when he saw the elders...

Wooster
03-24-2010, 07:10 PM
haha that would be funny xD!

But I think kishi shoud had make him catch the team during the talk in the wood.

Yamato: " You damn Naruto. Fooling me so easily with your clones. Are you guys alright"
naruto:I'm Okay! Sorry Yamato Senpai, But I had too..
* and now the part where he fall again *

Yamato: naruto! `:shock:
No even better would be Yamato still sitting at the inn losing his mind.

Two weeks later.

Yamato:"Where is Kakashi? What do you think Naruto?"
Blanket:"..."
Yamato:"Hmm, probably so. You must be really tired. Would you like me to change the chamber pot again?"
Blanket:"..."
Yamato:"Okay another time. Let's sing Row Row Row your boat again."
Yamato:"Row Row..." Blanket"..."

sardns
03-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Well, now that tsunade has woken up I doubt they'd appoint kakashi as hokage. I'm glad he didn't become hokage; not that I don't like kakashi it's just that tsunade is better for the job, and, well, she was the hokage, so why pick the sixth when the fifth is still living?

Rasen_Chidori
03-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Naruto says that he can't beat Sasuke at his currant level, but I doubt this very much. I think that Naruto DIDN'T WANT TO BEAT SASUKE. I think that Naruto knew that Sasuke was in a weakened state and therefore didn't want to fight him. If Naruto beats Sasuke he will want to do it when Sasuke is at full strength. Even if I am wrong, something is off, Naruto is clearly hiding something from everyone.

3littlepigs
03-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Well, now that tsunade has woken up I doubt they'd appoint kakashi as hokage. I'm glad he didn't become hokage; not that I don't like kakashi it's just that tsunade is better for the job, and, well, she was the hokage, so why pick the sixth when the fifth is still living?
Technically she was at a point where she could die or wake up any moment. The summit came up so it made sense to pick a Hokage for that and now with Danzou's death and the alliance they had to pick someone fast again.

Ockinga
03-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Just because Tsunade is back doesn't mean she is gonna be hokage. I think Kakashi is a better chocie and will get it. Maybe Naruto thinks he can't beat Saskue because of Saskue's intensified hatred.

@ 3littlepigs. The 4th was hokage when the third was alive.

Sasuke
03-24-2010, 09:13 PM
I kind of find it funny that the Konoha 11(excluding Naruto) think that they can take on Sasuke, I don't think that they understand how strong he has gotten, and that Naruto is the only one that can take on Sasuke.

sardns
03-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Just because Tsunade is back doesn't mean she is gonna be hokage. I think Kakashi is a better chocie and will get it. Maybe Naruto thinks he can't beat Saskue because of Saskue's intensified hatred.

yeah, but the third retired, and thus the new hokage was chosen,

HokageSoulReaper
03-24-2010, 09:32 PM
I kinda do hope Kakashi does gets the Hokage title......but if not, I'm still cool with Grandma Tsu getting the role back

marked like crazy with Tenten getting the line she got lol

Naruto may say he cannot beat Sasuke, but I think otherwise...............to me, they are evenly matched............

and seems it's safe to say Itachi's gift to Naruto was something for defense against his eyes,as he knew Sasuke would get em sooner or later

Taker369
03-24-2010, 09:32 PM
boring chapter.

3littlepigs
03-24-2010, 09:42 PM

Yeah but Sarutobi retired he only came back because Minato died and the 3rd didn't find anyone else to name Hokage.

Hidden in the Ether
03-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Naruto says that he can't beat Sasuke at his currant level, but I doubt this very much. I think that Naruto DIDN'T WANT TO BEAT SASUKE. I think that Naruto knew that Sasuke was in a weakened state and therefore didn't want to fight him. If Naruto beats Sasuke he will want to do it when Sasuke is at full strength. Even if I am wrong, something is off, Naruto is clearly hiding something from everyone.

i agree. i was confused at that statement too. maybe in their hearts they both want to get as strong as they can be and THEN smash on each other.

and i like your sn. except i would have went with Chidori_Gan!!! lol

katsu uchiha
03-24-2010, 10:38 PM

i agree completely. Tsunade just woke up and there`s the 4th Ninja War looming close, she`s not strong enough, she needs to rest more!!! Kakashi should be the next Hokage, he deserves it and grandma tsunade is gettin old anyway!!! Kakashi should be Hokage!!! I didn`t like when just as he`s about to be named Hokage, Tsunade woke up!!!!`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(
This is one of the worst things to happen!!! I`m still hoping he`s gonna be the Hokage!!!! Go Kakashi!!!!

Typhar
03-25-2010, 01:06 AM
This chapter wrapped up the arc nicely in my opinion.

i wonder how soon the ninja war will actually begin.

shantanu
03-25-2010, 01:43 AM
The TV's and taping shocked me too!
I was a li'l disappointed because the oro part from previous chapter was discontinued.
If kakashi doesn't become hokage now, SCREW YOU KISHI!
lol.//

darkjam
03-25-2010, 01:52 AM
Personally, i thought the chapter was a great ending to the arc. With Tsunade regaining consiousness and Sasuke getting Itachi's eyes. Also the comedy with the Konoha group was gd ^^ Can't wait for the next arc ^^ Although i must say the timing of Tsunade waking really annoyed me. Kakashi was just about to be appointed Hokage >.<

zerosameri
03-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Sai's going to spill it all... So I wounder whats going to pop up.

Eeltauy
03-25-2010, 03:37 AM
This chapter wasn't bad, but not as good as previous chapters. I like the idea of Kakashi being Hokage but I also love Tsunade-sama and her concern for the village!
for me, doesn't matter who will become Hokage, I'm happy that Danzo is not! :p

Phenom
03-25-2010, 09:41 AM
i agree completely. Tsunade just woke up and there`s the 4th Ninja War looming close, she`s not strong enough, she needs to rest more!!! Kakashi should be the next Hokage, he deserves it and grandma tsunade is gettin old anyway!!! Kakashi should be Hokage!!! I didn`t like when just as he`s about to be named Hokage, Tsunade woke up!!!!`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(
This is one of the worst things to happen!!! I`m still hoping he`s gonna be the Hokage!!!! Go Kakashi!!!!

While you're right to say that she is too weak to be Hokage, this actually backfires against Kakashi as well. Since Kakashi is one of the strongest ninja in the village, it makes more sense for him to not become the Hokage. Sure if he becomes Hokage the village will have a strong leader, but that also means that they will have one less strong ninja fighting against Tobi.

It would make much more sense, strategically, to make Tsunade the Hokage again because as long as they have strong ninja on guard, which they always will, then they can help her fight if the village is attacked. Not to mention that Naruto will most likely have his movement restricted to only nearby lands due to the fact that Tobi is looking for him, so he can always come back and save the day.

Narutorious
03-25-2010, 09:46 AM

That's exactly what Naruto meant, the translation is a little off which is why it is confusing.

naruto88
03-25-2010, 09:49 AM
This chapter wrapped up the arc nicely in my opinion.

i wonder how soon the ninja war will actually begin.
maybe next week but who know I just hope they start talking about naruto mom soon I like to know what happen to her sometime in the story???

AnBu.KnighT
03-25-2010, 10:03 AM
I was expecting them to talk about Kabuto again but they didnt so dat dissapointed me but i liked dat Tsunade is back ^^

i give this chapter

10/10 Excitment

3/10 in entertaining

10/10 in surprising

Lady Tsunade
03-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Im so happy Tsunade woke up ^^
Im sure some people are annoyed that Kakashi may not become Hokage, which I can understand. I mean Kakashi is epic ;D. But Tsunade makes a better Hokage Imo.
Kakashi is around the same strength if not slightly weaker than Tsunade, so in terms of strength I dont really have a problem.However Kakashi majorly lacks the experience that Tsunade has. He would also be of hardly any use in the case of an Invasion

He has offensive moves and thats it. Asides Kamui ,Kakashi doesnt really have anything overly impressive compared to the Jutsu of The Sannin or Akatsuki.While Tsunade has Jutsu like Mitotic Regeneration and Katsuyu which are deadly in battle.As well as that her expertise in healing abilities is very useful in the case of an Invasion

Imo Tsunade is a better choice for the role. Kakashi being Hokage just doesnt seem right to me...Still I loved this chapter !!!

Sasori_X
03-25-2010, 10:21 AM
LOL Kakashi will never be Hokage.

mrsticky005
03-25-2010, 10:46 AM
You heard it here first.

TENGA IS MADARA!!

Vivi
03-25-2010, 10:50 AM
You heard it here first.

TENGA IS MADARA!!

Kishi is so stupid with his Inventions.

All these Monitors hint towards a quite advanced Technology yet they write each other with Birds although having the standard to examine Bodies at Cellular Level.

=/

Although Kishi never really gives Characters a name unless they come back later.

Tenga might be important somehow.

Sasori_X
03-25-2010, 10:52 AM

All these Monitors hint towards a quite advanced Technology yet they write each other with Birds although having the standard to examine Bodies at Cellular Level.

=/

Although Kishi never really gives Characters a name unless they come back later.

Notice they did say the monitors were running out of battery rather fast though. I guess they didn't invent energizer battery's......
You heard it here first.

TENGA IS MADARA!!
If that was true, Kishi really needs to learn not to make up BS at the last minute.

Wooster
03-25-2010, 10:56 AM

=/

Well to be fair to Kishimoto direct mail is actually the hardest to intercept. Anything sent electronically can be picked up, which is why the ninja don't use it, but the political leaders do.

Notice they did say the monitors were running out of battery rather fast though. I guess they didn't invent energizer battery's......

They haven't heard of the dry cell. What were those things, lead acid? Silly ninja don't know lead acid batteries aren't good for prolonged use. Someone get them an alkaline battery.

By the way, Tenga isn't Madara, he's Danzo.

Sasori_X
03-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Danzo? I don't think so unless either Madara has a secret revival powers or Kishi is going to pull off a haxor plotai no genjutsu on us.

Wooster
03-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Danzo? I don't think so unless either Madara has a secret revival powers or Kishi is going to pull off a haxor plotai no genjutsu on us.
That or I'm just a jack***.;)

Besides I already know that Danzo is really coming back as a zombie.
Arrrrgh...need more brains...

Sasori_X
03-25-2010, 11:15 AM
That or I'm just a jack***.;)

Besides I already know that Danzo is really coming back as a zombie.
Arrrrgh...need more brains...

No, Danzo needs more sharingan eyes. :evil:

Wooster
03-25-2010, 11:16 AM
No, Danzo needs more sharingan eyes. :evil:
Eyes are attached to the brain, so it works out. Zombie Danzo is very delicate when he removes brains.

Kakashi-sama
03-25-2010, 11:22 AM
zombie exists in the ninja world? x.x

this chapter didnt continue w/ Kabuto's appearance, the structure's like anime format now -- keeps us waitingggg

mrsticky005
03-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Naruto: Sai Shaft, what are you doing just sleeping on the ground?
Sakura: Uh oh. Actually I kinda knocked him out with sleeping gas.
Sai Shaft: Yeah. What a bummer.

Sai Shaft (Thought): That's just what ays want all ya all fools to think. Truth is that ays
be taking down dem Akatsuki clowns in a heartbeat, son. Madara, Zetsu, Kisame, and
even that emo boi Sasuke...yeh that's right, foo, I mopped the floor with dem punks.
Y'all think dem Akatsuki clowns still be alive and be hatin' ? Naw man, ays just be using
some Sai Shaft clones and transform them to look like dem Akatsuki clowns for realz.
Sai Shaft just be chillin' ? Yeah ays just be chillin'. Sai Shaft chills when he gets the
job done. Why make Sai Shaft clones for brotha Naruto to fight? Listen up, foo and
prepare to get schooled. Brotha Naruto be trippin' for Sasuke and ays mean to stop
that. That be mad crazy, yaknowhaymsayn? Ay's just looking for mah brother. Word.

Naruto: Well. I'm gonna go train and then fight Sasuke. Perhaps kill him.
Sai Shaft: Ok, I wish you luck.
Sai Shaft (thought): Sai Shaft, you's one clever cat.

Sasori_X
03-25-2010, 12:46 PM
zombie exists in the ninja world? x.x

Watches episode 65, filler says other wise :lol:.

Akatsuki Gord
03-25-2010, 01:23 PM
i thought the chapter was pretty good for a start of a new arc. I find it odd though that naruto doesn't think he can beat sasuke, surely he is the stronger of the two before sasuke got itachis eyes.
it was funny and good to see the konoha 11 again, reminded me of the first part of naruto :)
not fussed about tsunade waking up, shame that kakashi didn't get to be hokage though

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-25-2010, 01:24 PM
So...where was Hinata when they were all meeting?

Sasori_X
03-25-2010, 01:25 PM
In the back looking pretty and not saying anything at all.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-25-2010, 01:26 PM

She is behind Naruto, but I guess she isn't afraid anymore since she told him that she loves him.

At the end of Chapter 488 it says "Who will Naruto call on with the war about to begin!? Next Chapter in lead color!!"
Does that mean Naruto will go train some more? Possibly with Bee?

TucanaTheToucan
03-25-2010, 04:04 PM
For a while, I thought Tsunade was a lost cause. Now, I'm glad that she's back for now.

Kakashi luver
03-25-2010, 04:14 PM
im glad tsunade is back and everything but man waz i looking forward to kakashi being hokage (even tho he didnt want 2) he just isnt lucky like that :D

Taker369
03-25-2010, 04:18 PM

ino was there aswell and they had no lines at all.

Kakashi-sama
03-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Does that mean Naruto will go train some more? Possibly with Bee?

with killer bee? i dont think so, Bee has his own things to deal with (kisame cough cough), maybe Naruto will continue to train with the toads? (i def need a recap its been a while.....)

Salena
03-25-2010, 04:40 PM

Masashi said they would never have guns because one hit and well, you're dead, ain't no stoppin that bullet. `:P

jwesterville
03-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Overall a good chapter, plenty of stuff happening and lots of information being thrown out. Also, the feudal lords look funny. And I guess only the important people are allowed to have technology.

You heard it here first.

TENGA IS MADARA!!

If Tenga is anybody important in disguise, I would say that he is most likely Kabuto. Kabuto said he wanted to get things moving, and Tenga was rushing the feudal lords decision. And a joint force of the shinobi villages would make things difficult for the Akatsuki, who stand as the major obstacle to Kabuto becoming a major villain.

FlippedMyLid
03-25-2010, 05:29 PM
OOOOOMAIGAWD~!!!!
I totally spazzed reading this chapter~! <333 >w<

Tsunade is finally awake, Naruto has made his decision and he's sticking to it [I hope], and there was some Kiba comedy. xDDD <3 AAAAH I hope this manga never ends~! >u<

KittyWolf
03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
I thought it was hilarious when Naruto was yelling at everyone for sleeping then he just passed out and Sakura made at him the Karin was like "Your the one who poisoned the kunai." LOL

NaruHina fan
03-25-2010, 06:25 PM
kishi just loves ignoring hinata it was a great opportunity to address some loose ends but instead hegives tenten some lines

Taker369
03-25-2010, 06:27 PM
tenten actually had lines ?

eagleye54321
03-25-2010, 06:40 PM
tenten actually had lines ?
Haha, I said the same thing. `:shock:

This was a really good chapter in my opinion.
Tsunade is up, I was wondering how much longer Kishi would keep us on a cliffhanger.
There was some good comedy, which I like.
Karin liked Naruto's original chakra and then the Nine-Tailed came along. `:P
I wonder what'll happen next? Tsunade will be confuzzled. `#(

Taker369
03-25-2010, 06:41 PM
boring chapter for me no kisame and ino was in it and didnt get a single line.

eagleye54321
03-25-2010, 06:43 PM
boring chapter for me no kisame and ino was in it and didnt get a single line.
Well, Kisame will be back soon.

We can't push our chances, we got one minor female character to speak and it was Tenten. :lol:

darkdemonofthemist
03-25-2010, 06:46 PM
The part where they say "..Sasuke ended up getting away." It really reminds me of regular Naruto, how everyone healed from trying to bring Sasuke back, and for a while just lived their lives and forgot about him.

It seems like everything is back to normal with the romance thing. Naruto doesn't know that Hinata loves him, he likes Sakura, Sakura just punches him every one in a while...

Before Tsunade woke up, I was thinknig "Just wait, Naruto will end up being the 12 Hokage or something."

flamey234
03-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Is it just me or did this chapter just give a boost to those few NaruKarin *shudders at the thought* supporters?

eagleye54321
03-25-2010, 06:52 PM
Is it just me or did this chapter just give a boost to those few NaruKarin *shudders at the thought* supporters?
Yeah, it looks like it. `:D

flamey234
03-25-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah, it looks like it. `:D
How many Naruto pairings does that make now? I really don't see this one happening. anyway, at least the comic relief is back

eagleye54321
03-25-2010, 06:58 PM
How many Naruto pairings does that make now? I really don't see this one happening. anyway, at least the comic relief is back
There are too many to count. About 320487209348394.

Hooray for comic relief. `:P

flamey234
03-25-2010, 06:59 PM
There are too many to count. About 320487209348394.

Hooray for comic relief. `:P
:shock:. That's a lot of people.:shock:

Phenom
03-25-2010, 07:41 PM

I'd laugh so hard if it did come true though. Kishi would basically say "After X amount of chapters of foreshadowing either a NaruSaku or NaruHina relationship, I give you NaruKarin." Kishi would be hunted down by rabid fans.

Kakashi-sama
03-25-2010, 07:46 PM
I'd laugh so hard if it did come true though. Kishi would basically say "After X amount of chapters of foreshadowing either a NaruSaku or NaruHina relationship, I give you NaruKarin." Kishi would be hunted down by rabid fans.

oh dang plz dont LOL just b/c Naruto has warm chakra doesnt mean u should just fall for him KARIN!!

Kingsnoke
03-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Kingsnoke thinks that the point of Karin in the latest chapter was to show how both Naruto and Sasuke have a darkness in them, yet Naruto has chosen to repress and fight it. Where as Sasuke gave in

crystalblade13
03-25-2010, 07:47 PM
i'd lol

Phenom
03-25-2010, 07:48 PM
oh dang plz dont LOL just b/c Naruto has warm chakra doesnt mean u should just fall for him KARIN!!

Not to mention the dark, bad boy, chakra inside him as well. This way she can have the Sasuke she met in the Chunin exams along with the bad Sasuke of now. The only difference is Naruto isn't off his rocker. Just wait till Karin tells Naruto to bite her and Sakura/Hinata freak out.

Kakashi-sama
03-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Not to mention the dark, bad boy, chakra inside him as well. This way she can have the Sasuke she met in the Chunin exams along with the bad Sasuke of now. The only difference is Naruto isn't off his rocker. Just wait till Karin tells Naruto to bite her and Sakura/Hinata freak out.

i still find that biting part EWWW (especially her reaction....'SASUKE BITE ME!') >:O Sakura would def go like this emoticon: `#( while Hinata would: x___x

flamey234
03-25-2010, 08:08 PM
watch that happen when he's in his demon state.:shock::lol:

Kuroda Taishi
03-25-2010, 08:36 PM

I didn't even know there were NaruKarin supporters, xD

flamey234
03-25-2010, 08:46 PM
I didn't even know there were NaruKarin supporters, xD
I've seen a couple (no pun intended, seriously) but they are few and far between.

Rasen_Chidori
03-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Why is everyone asking about the T.Vs in this chapter, there have been T.V's before.
If you don't believe me go check chapter 57 page 18.

Hidden Ninja45
03-25-2010, 09:58 PM
I'd give it a 7/10. Would be lower if all the talking in this chapter was completely pointless, which it wasn't. This is building up to events that will shape the begining of the 4th Ninja War.

Tinlau
03-25-2010, 11:36 PM
i'd lol

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-26-2010, 04:33 PM
I didn't want to make a thread about this so I'll post it here...

What if Sasuke wass in a Genjutsu or Sleeper Jutsu made by Orochimaru? I've been reading the second part again and I've noticed how Kabuto and Orochimaru were 100% sure that Sasuke wasn't going back to the village.

What if he is still in it and thinks Orochimaru is dead? Maybe That's why he can't make his mind up on stuff... From destoying Konoha, then the elders, then naruto.
Like a one track mind.

or

What if he is not in one but is laying low, waiting for the perfect moment to reveal himself... Wanting to go back to Konoha but can't at this point.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-26-2010, 04:39 PM
I didn't want to make a thread about this so I'll post it here...

What if Sasuke wass in a Genjutsu or Sleeper Jutsu made by Orochimaru? I've been reading the second part again and I've noticed how Kabuto and Orochimaru were 100% sure that Sasuke wasn't going back to the village.

What if he is still in it and thinks Orochimaru is dead? Maybe That's why he can't make his mind up on stuff... From destoying Konoha, then the elders, then naruto.
Like a one track mind.

or

What if he is not in one but is laying low, waiting for the perfect moment to reveal himself... Wanting to go back to Konoha but can't at this point.
After he tried to kill Sakura killed there Kage and said the he couldn't wait to kill Kakashi?

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-26-2010, 04:48 PM
After he tried to kill Sakura killed there Kage and said the he couldn't wait to kill Kakashi?

It is not the real, true Sasuke though. As of right now Sasuke has had three different personalities.

1. As a avenger
2. Wanting to kill everyone
3. The latest Sasuke is of the past three chapters. (After Naruto spoke to him last.) He seems more calm.

He has been like a different Character a lot of time...

Kenshin Mizoguchi
03-26-2010, 05:20 PM
I liked this chapter a lot. It was good to have some closure on certain things (such as Tsunade waking up from her coma and not dying) and able to move along a bit more with character development.

I also thought that the little electronical meeting with the Daimyos from the different countries was cool. They all looked funny though.

narulvr
03-26-2010, 06:57 PM
i liked it all and all, im just hopin now that tsunade is back she'll finally upgrade naruto to a jonin or chunin at least

Kingsnoke
03-26-2010, 06:58 PM
i liked it all and all, im just hopin now that tsunade is back she'll finally upgrade naruto to a jonin or chunin at least

Kingsnoke says that Naruto would still have to pass the Chunin exams in order for this to happen,

Demon of the Hidden Mist
03-26-2010, 06:59 PM
My favorite part of the chapter when Naruto told Kiba to quit whining. He was like you been qhining since th ewhole sasuke thing started. lol That is so very true. Thats one reason i think naruto is the worst ninja not strength wise. Ninja's are suppose to protect their village at all costs. Instead of killing sasuke he doesnt.

White Dragon
03-26-2010, 08:48 PM
This chapter, was a fairly decent one, to say the least. Mainly an interval chapter, killing time and preparing characters, for a major battle. Several have noted the TV, while others point out that they have been showed before. I think this messes up the "era" of the anime. Because, if you can video chat (requiring internet/satellite related equipment) with leaders of foreign countries, you don't have a machine gun/tank/ <insert favorite modern weapon> ? It seems illogical. Instead, you fight with knives, and paper bombs. Anyways, it doesn't change much, just a way for the world leaders to agree without face to face. Seemingly, the technology in the world of naruto is fairly advanced, similar to our own, except in the Military Field.

RicenChicken
03-27-2010, 09:35 PM
What I personally think is, the eyes Madara gave Sasuke is the rinnegan and he feels that power which is stronger then mangeykou.

Then Madara took sasukes old eyes implented them with itachis eyes, and has a spare pair of EMS at his disposal possibly going to implent it with his EMS to have the eyes of the juubi

valtreck
03-28-2010, 09:16 AM
i'm glad that many characters are coming back.

RicenChicken
03-28-2010, 05:51 PM
This chapter, was a fairly decent one, to say the least. Mainly an interval chapter, killing time and preparing characters, for a major battle. Several have noted the TV, while others point out that they have been showed before. I think this messes up the "era" of the anime. Because, if you can video chat (requiring internet/satellite related equipment) with leaders of foreign countries, you don't have a machine gun/tank/ <insert favorite modern weapon> ? It seems illogical. Instead, you fight with knives, and paper bombs. Anyways, it doesn't change much, just a way for the world leaders to agree without face to face. Seemingly, the technology in the world of naruto is fairly advanced, similar to our own, except in the Military Field.

But in movies they have had trains and like floating castles and tombs and junk that lower deeper in the ground. I mean i think they can have a tv if they can make giant ice stuff, or turn into beasts.

White Dragon
03-28-2010, 05:54 PM
But in movies they have had trains and like floating castles and tombs and junk that lower deeper in the ground. I mean i think they can have a tv if they can make giant ice stuff, or turn into beasts.

Yes, that's my point. I only said they were lacking in certain aspects of the Military Field. How can you have a floating castle, without knowing how a canon, even the simplest of them all works. Like I also mentioned, it doesn't mess with the story line, just a way for Kishi and the rest to do things that wouldn't make sense, or had to happen really fast. (aka the Leaders of the Most Powerful Nations deciding upon an alliance amongst them)

RicenChicken
03-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Maybe we'll get a "How they discovered this technology." filler lol.