NO AMATARAS,SASUNO,OR STUKUMOI

i say kimimaru

Kuromaki
03-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Itachi still has his other genjutsu.

Plus he's faster.

Nyruss
03-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Since AMATARAS,SASUNO and STUKUMOI are banned, Itachi uses Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi.

Daybreak
03-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Since AMATARAS,SASUNO and STUKUMOI are banned, Itachi uses Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi.

Epic post is epic.

But yes, itachi still has his standard genjutsus that would defeat kimi. Plus itachi could just spam fire jutsu.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Itachi rofl kicks Sasuke to death. Oh, wait we talking about Kimmimaru okay. Kimmimaru rofl kicks Sasuke to death. Itachi wins he has Genjutsu so he beats TOAA.

Onyx_Skies
03-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Kimimaro has no way of getitng out of Itachi's other genjutsu. Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi aren't his only attacks, so he uses the other jutsu he has (He's a ninja, he will have others), and BAM, we have a dead Kimi.

UGK
03-24-2010, 10:23 PM
You guys have to use feats we've seen in this section, at least I'm pretty sure we do. Nontheless, Itachi will take this with his genjutsu unless the curse mark is able to disturb his chakra so that Itachi can't manipulate its flow in order to cast the genjutsu. If you recall, when Shikamaru fought Tayuya and was using Shadow Stranglehold on her, she was able to break free by using the Curse Mark Level 2. He stated that she had a great surge in chakra, so maybe it can be used to break out of genjutsus too.

darkjam
03-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Itachi has genjutsu and even without it im sure he has plenty of other jutsu...

Daybreak
03-25-2010, 01:12 PM
You guys have to use feats we've seen in this section, at least I'm pretty sure we do. Nontheless, Itachi will take this with his genjutsu unless the curse mark is able to disturb his chakra so that Itachi can't manipulate its flow in order to cast the genjutsu. If you recall, when Shikamaru fought Tayuya and was using Shadow Stranglehold on her, she was able to break free by using the Curse Mark Level 2. He stated that she had a great surge in chakra, so maybe it can be used to break out of genjutsus too.

You are correct, but even if Kimi can break out of the genjutsu using curse mark there is nothing stopping itachi from using another one right away.

Plus the second of hesitation that it would take for Kimi to activate his CM and have it break him out of genjutsu would be enough for itachi to hit him hard with something.

There is no way that kimi can beat itachi even with the restrictions IMO

Jinchiruuki
03-25-2010, 01:25 PM
NO AMATARAS,SASUNO,OR STUKUMOI

i say kimimaru

I don't know what abilities you are referring to but i'll take the guess that you mean these three:

Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukinomai.

Anyways,

This is sort of a hard one to decide.

Kimimaro is a taijutsu fighter for the most part...sharingan > taijutsu with the exception of Rock Lee and Guy's Pre Shippuden..don't know how they fair now since there are no feats to debate.

Even without MS techniques genjutsu = pwned.

There are no actual feats to prove that CS could break a genjutsu with the exception of maybe one and that could be wrong. It's not it's own entity such as Samehada or a Bijuu...it activates at the users will and depends on their control. If you put the user under genjutsu it won't matter if they activate it or not seeing as they could be tricked into thinking they activated it when they really didn't. However, this can be debated as seen in Sasuke vs Itachi..Sasuke went to CS2 and shattered Itachi's Tsukinomai, so for all we know that could be part of the reason he was able to break the genjutsu but that is sort of vague.

With that aside, even if genjutsu was broken by Kimimaro we have to remember that Itachi still has quite a few tricks like his quick hand sealing, shadow clones, fire release and superb speed...he was able to move at such a speed that not even Sasuke could react sometimes during their fight.

We also have to remember that Itachi's genjutsu was so well mastered..that the victim would not even realize they were in a genjutsu until something very unrealistic (Narutoverse wise) occured, with the exception of Tsukinomai. As seen when he puts Naruto under a genjutsu...everything looks and feels the same until Naruto sees Itachi floating over the ground and crows turn into shuriken.

I would say Itachi, but I may be wrong.

Kuromaki
03-25-2010, 03:29 PM
I don't know what abilities you are referring to but i'll take the guess that you mean these three:

Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukinomai.

Anyways,

This is sort of a hard one to decide.

Kimimaro is a taijutsu fighter for the most part...sharingan > taijutsu with the exception of Rock Lee and Guy's Pre Shippuden..don't know how they fair now since there are no feats to debate.

Even without MS techniques genjutsu = pwned.

There are no actual feats to prove that CS could break a genjutsu with the exception of maybe one and that could be wrong. It's not it's own entity such as Samehada or a Bijuu...it activates at the users will and depends on their control. If you put the user under genjutsu it won't matter if they activate it or not seeing as they could be tricked into thinking they activated it when they really didn't. However, this can be debated as seen in Sasuke vs Itachi..Sasuke went to CS2 and shattered Itachi's Tsukinomai, so for all we know that could be part of the reason he was able to break the genjutsu but that is sort of vague.

With that aside, even if genjutsu was broken by Kimimaro we have to remember that Itachi still has quite a few tricks like his quick hand sealing, shadow clones, fire release and superb speed...he was able to move at such a speed that not even Sasuke could react sometimes during their fight.

We also have to remember that Itachi's genjutsu was so well mastered..that the victim would not even realize they were in a genjutsu until something very unrealistic (Narutoverse wise) occured, with the exception of Tsukinomai. As seen when he puts Naruto under a genjutsu...everything looks and feels the same until Naruto sees Itachi floating over the ground and crows turn into shuriken.

I would say Itachi, but I may be wrong.
It's Tsukuyomi bro.

Kimimaro himself has shown no genjutsu defense. Sasuke broke Itachi's genjutsu with what I presume to be willpower & skill with the sharingan.

Jinchiruuki
03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
It's Tsukuyomi bro.

Kimimaro himself has shown no genjutsu defense. Sasuke broke Itachi's genjutsu with what I presume to be willpower & skill with the sharingan.

Whateva! I do what I want!

And that's what I figured but like I said that could be debated...because right when he activated his CS2 the Tsuky started to break.

Kazumi Saitama
03-25-2010, 05:56 PM
I love Kimimaro, but I think Itachi would win that battle. As another person stated above me, Kimimaro is mostly a Taijutsu user, while Itachi is mostly a Genjutsu user. Genjutsu definitely outweighs Taijutsu.