PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen Sakura..

Kassie
03-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Have you ever seen Sakura actually win a fight by her own?

Really, Sakura has strength and stuff, but she is just ok. She annoys me when she kind of "fight" someone, cause at the end someone ALWAYS have to rescue her. Then she say and swear to God she'll improve, that now things will be different, and that she will help people, and then start to cry. There is no fight I can remember that she win her own u.u Or am I wrong? ..prove me wrong or comment or whatever you want to say, feel f r e e to do so(:

By the way I am NOT blaming, I'm just curious u.u

Kakashi-sama
03-23-2010, 08:07 PM
you cant expect EVERYONE to be the ultimate powerful ninja and able to save themselves, that's impossible. everyone has his/her own strengths and weaknesses, nobody's perfect. She's not POWERFUL powerful, so what?she's alot better than she was before, where she just knew to cry but unable to perfume harmful ninja techniques. dont just blame her (have to speak for her since we're the same horoscope sign so there's some bond and connection XD)

Hidden Ninja45
03-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Not very many characters have won a fight on there on in the series. Sakura may be less powerful, but that doesn't mean she is super weak.

Narutorious
03-23-2010, 10:58 PM
No one from the Konoha 11, Sai, or the Sand Siblings have impressive records compare to Naruto & Sasuke, Sakura is just easier to notice because unlike the others, she is a main character, so she gets much more screen time & is easier to notice her flaws. Also the fact that the only fight Sakura had one on one was againist Ino in the Chunnin exams.

Nao
03-24-2010, 03:13 AM
Sakura is a medical ninja, not a fighter. >_<

Tenzo and Yamato
04-07-2010, 02:50 PM
she has killed on her own. rember when those people who stole those bodies and tried to destroy the leaf using limelight. And to get rid of the zombies they had to kill the people. i think sakura killied fuen. Yamato killed the big guy. naruto killed the lady that kisses

Paradox Within
04-07-2010, 03:08 PM
she has killed on her own. rember when those people who stole those bodies and tried to destroy the leaf using limelight. And to get rid of the zombies they had to kill the people. i think sakura killied fuen. Yamato killed the big guy. naruto killed the lady that kisses
Filler........
Tsunade's a medical ninja as well and she can take out a group of people at the same time.

In response to the original topic, I noticed that as well, but preferred not to dwell on it. If she can't defeat someone on her own, I guess she's going to have to train harder.

♥Mira Blossom♥
04-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Well.....No. I havent.

But, everybody has had help with PNJ.

SakuraGirl
04-07-2010, 06:46 PM
No i have not,but i am sure she will with time

Kitsujiro Fuyu
04-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Technically speaking, Sakura hasn't faired too well on her own, but she's not really the fighting type but she has to take on more of a supporting role being a MedNin. But if pressured enough, I think she's more than capable of cracking some heads around.

Narutorious
04-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Tsunade's a medical ninja as well and she can take out a group of people at the same time.

Technically, Sakura CAN take out a group of people at the same time as well, she just hasn't.

zerosameri
04-08-2010, 11:18 AM
I would like to say yes because when Tsunade was training her she had to win at least 1 fight with her.

Superwes Reborn
04-08-2010, 11:32 AM
At least she's won a fight...unlike some characters. Lazy a$$ kishi, give us more fights

ltachiUchiha
04-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Not really but she can.

Kassie
04-08-2010, 04:35 PM
I would like to say yes because when Tsunade was training her she had to win at least 1 fight with her.

Good one(:

byakuganmaster3695
04-11-2010, 06:32 AM
ya i mean she has good medical ninjutsu and strength but she has yet to beat someone on her own but she has never really had a chance

Black Shuck
04-11-2010, 07:10 AM
now i come to think of it.... i can't "remember"* any kunoichi winning a serious fight on their own. (but of course that doesn't mean they haven't/can't do that)

* - at the moment.

garra12345
04-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Um thinking um still thinking um still thinking 5 hours later um still thinking no.

Ellie
04-12-2010, 11:40 AM

No just because she a medical ninja doesnt mean she has to be saved all the time, just like tsunde said... she has to protect herself because she have to save the lives of her comrades or something along those lines;)