PDA

View Full Version : The Zetsumei's

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Twisterty
04-02-2010, 10:34 AM
yea but i can always just make my reiatsu vibrate slightly in a frequncy that breaks apart the crystals makeing up the glass and then i easily just expell them thru outlets let a cut or somethingHmm idk maybe...

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Hmm idk maybe...
remember the 3 tails fillar arc that oen guy stopped guren from forming her crystals with the bats soundwaves and glass is made from quartz so all i have to do is use a frequency that breaks the bonds between the multiple quartz fragments

shinmarubountyhunter
04-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Anbu would you like to fight?

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 12:57 PM
*Walk's out from a Purple Vortex*
*Place's hand on Zanpaktou*

All Espada's and Arrancar's, STOP Talking off Topic. This is No such place to Goof around. I see that Master Yori is back, Don't make Me or Him say it twice! You guy's are just one Step closer to your Death!

*Sit's down on "2nd in Command Chair" next to Master Yori's Trone*

flamey234
04-02-2010, 12:57 PM
remember the 3 tails fillar arc that oen guy stopped guren from forming her crystals with the bats soundwaves and glass is made from quartz so all i have to do is use a frequency that breaks the bonds between the multiple quartz fragments
you forget, the sound stopped the crystals from forming but not when they were already formed

shinmarubountyhunter
04-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Sits next to anbu's thrown

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Anbu would you like to fight?

Sure anytime. Last time we fought I killed you with out moving.

10-tailedfox
04-02-2010, 01:00 PM
*growls* looks like theres some drama with out me eh?

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:00 PM
*Walk's out from a Purple Vortex*
*Place's hand on Zanpaktou*

All Espada's and Arrancar's, STOP Talking off Topic. This is No such place to Goof around. I see that Master Yori is back, Don't make Me or Him say it twice! You guy's are just one Step closer to your Death!

*Sit's down on "2nd in Command Chair" next to Master Yori's Trone*

o.o harsh. Hey we wernt causing any real problems you guys are just cruel and WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too serious. Yori this and Yori that all hail the great lord Yori. *gags*

shinmarubountyhunter
04-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Sure anytime. Last time we fought I killed you with out moving.
It was because I wasn't willing to unleash my true power but now I will.

I run towards you with the seele schieder attempting to slash you then I backflip back and I send a water arrow (10 arrow infused with special reiatsu to also hit you with a rush of water.)

Twisterty
04-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Glimpse over my shoulder and looks at Kimi "You again? Will i really have to kill you twice?"
Awaiting your word Yori * Puts hand over face *

Hibari Kyoya
/Watches the spectacle

shinmarubountyhunter
o.o harsh. Hey we wernt causing any real problems you guys are just cruel and WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too serious. Yori this and Yori that all hail the great lord Yori. *gags*
I don't talk like that I obey yori but I don't worship him.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2010, 01:10 PM
you forget, the sound stopped the crystals from forming but not when they were already formed
yea thats true but if you tweak the frequency right im sure you can easily create one that causes the crystals to fall apart

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:10 PM

Yes, But our Tread will Not be use as an Off-Topic tread like Your's. Too serious? Yes maybe. We may be in April but for us Zet's there's No fooling around.

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Yes, But our Tread will Not be use as an Off-Topic tread like Your's. Too serious? Yes maybe. We may be in April but for us Zet's there's Not fooling around.

Wow kill Hallys happy moment of fun......*lowers head opens gargantua and leaves* `~(

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Wow kill Hallys happy moment of fun......*lowers head opens gargantua and leaves* `~(

You can follow your little party in Your tread I could care less.

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:15 PM
You can follow your little party in Your tread I could care less.

`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(

shinmarubountyhunter
04-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Anbu respond to my move

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:20 PM
`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(

Leave.

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Leave.

Naa I think I just wanna sit an chillax here. *sits on a couch and reads a bleach manga* Whats up Zets

10-tailedfox
04-02-2010, 01:27 PM
lol were in the house of the Morons >.<

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:27 PM
It was because I wasn't willing to unleash my true power but now I will.

I run towards you with the seele schieder attempting to slash you then I backflip back and I send a water arrow (10 arrow infused with special reiatsu to also hit you with a rush of water.)

*While sitting in trown, say's ((Keduko #33)) As the Arrow's stop in mid air and the Reiatsu and the energy run's out from Arrow's, they become like dust in the Wind. Still sitting in trown say's ((Turn every to Ash)) As the Fire come's from the ground againg and make's a ring around me 12 yard's of Perimeter againg. Stare's at Opponent while sitting on Trown*

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Naa I think I just wanna sit an chillax here. *sits on a couch and reads a bleach manga* Whats up Zets

If you refuse to leave I will be force to fight you.

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:30 PM
If you refuse to leave I will be force to fight you.

But I am not doing anything bad. *innocent look* I just wanted to read cause you have so many bleach manga here. *reads*

Twisterty
04-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Hey anbu couldn't you just wait abit for the glass barrier to crush all of them?

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Glass Barrier. I see no glass.

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:35 PM
But I am not doing anything bad. *innocent look* I just wanted to read cause you have so many bleach manga here. *reads*

Allright Hally, Please no fooling around in our tread. Just stay quite.

Twisterty
04-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Hmm that's strange. Where is it???!!I'll brb. I hope i didn't leave it in Las Noches cuz if they find it it's game over me and Kagami..

Yori
04-02-2010, 01:39 PM
All Zet's fall back. They obviously don't remember who territory they are in, I'll handle it...

*Pulls out Zanpaktou*

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Allright Hally, Please no fooling around in our tread. Just stay quite.

lol your not my boss. *reads bleach* shhh..if you zets keep steallin all my books *looks at shinmaru* I will have to keep coming here to read. *reads some more*And also whats wrong with a little fun. It is a holiday after all. Good friday then soon it will be easter. *thinks about mountains of chocolate bunnies*

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:42 PM
lol your not my boss. *reads bleach* shhh..if you zets keep steallin all my books *looks at shinmaru* I will have to keep coming here to read. *reads some more*And also whats wrong with a little fun. It is a holiday after all. Good friday then soon it will be easter. *thinks about mountains of chocolate bunnies*

Nothing is wrong with fun, But there's a Time and Plave for everything!

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Nothing is wrong with fun, But there's a Time and Plave for everything!

Yes and it is a holiday so its hallys time to have fun. *eats cake* o.o sorry was that yours. My bad

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:44 PM
All Zet's fall back. They obviously don't remember who territory they are in, I'll handle it...

*Pulls out Zanpaktou*

Like you said, There's No reason for the Boss to get his hand's durty. Just say the Order and I will handle it.

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Yes and it is a holiday so its hallys time to have fun. *eats cake* o.o sorry was that yours. My bad

Leave before Yori get's angry.

Yori
04-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Like you said, There's No reason for the Boss to get his hand's durty. Just say the Order and I will handle it.

Do it

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:48 PM
About time. Hally this is your last Chance. Leave or die. Your choice.

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Leave before Yori get's angry.

o.o well I wansnt doing anything. So why would he be mad

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Do it
oh cmon yori its a holiday stop being such a kill joy and have some fun once ya besides i dont even know what the correct "topic" of this place is

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:49 PM
About time. Hally this is your last Chance. Leave or die. Your choice.

Wow so.......serious you sound like the guy from SAW. o.o.................

Zeek Uchiha
04-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Man Yori are u running away from our battle your online quit stalling

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:54 PM
lol Zeek. I think hes scared of you

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Wow so.......serious you sound like the guy from SAW. o.o.................

You guy's dont understand, Us Zet's only have 1 holiday. And that's every time we kill a Espada/Arrancar. I guess Today will be a Holiday for Us! Hahaha!

Hally
04-02-2010, 01:59 PM
You guy's dont understand, Us Zet's only have 1 holiday. And that's every time we kill a Espada/Arrancar. I guess Today will be a Holiday for Us! Hahaha!

o.o.... killing us esapda on a holliday. You would stoop so low. You cant kill me anyways. So long *opens gargantua gate* This place is tense. Its ruining my happy mood *leaves*

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Haha That's how I like it. Underrestimate me. It will only be your down fall.

Zeek Uchiha
04-02-2010, 02:00 PM
lol Zeek. I think hes scared of youHm guess he know's I'm not no one to mess with

Hally
04-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Haha That's how I like it. Underrestimate me. It will only be your down fall.

Not underestimating any of you actually. I just know that us Espada will previal in the end.

Yori
04-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Zeek don't get cocky, I lost intrest

Zeek Uchiha
04-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Hm u do that to everyone right I'm just now goin shikai and I know not to underestimate my opponents it will only lead to your death

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Not underestimating any of you actually. I just know that us Espada will previal in the end.

Haha I respect that. But us Zet's are Not your enemie's.

Hally
04-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Haha I respect that. But us Zet's are Not your enemie's.

You are not my enemys yet you want me dead. Yea that makes alot of sense in my little mind. XD

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 02:27 PM
You are not my enemys yet you want me dead. Yea that makes alot of sense in my little mind. XD

If you disrespect our Tread then Yea We want you dead. But at the end we aint your real Enemy.

Hally
04-02-2010, 02:30 PM
If you disrespect our Tread then Yea We want you dead. But at the end we aint your real Enemy.

HUUUU?? Okay I thought Yori was my real enemy so then who is my real enemy. Now I am lost. Am I supposed to belive this or is this another one of Yoris sick twisted games to throw me off guard and in the end I will not expect you to attack so then we will all die.

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 02:34 PM
HUUUU?? Okay I thought Yori was my real enemy so then who is my real enemy. Now I am lost. Am I supposed to belive this or is this another one of Yoris sick twisted games to throw me off guard and in the end I will not expect you to attack so then we will all die.

That's a stupid plan. Eitheir way if we attack you will all counter. So it will make no Sence. No we are not your Real Enemy's. Belive it or Not.

Hally
04-02-2010, 02:37 PM
That's a stupid plan. Eitheir way if we attack you will all counter. So it will make no Sence. No we are not your Real Enemy's. Belive it or Not.

You were at one point. So whats with the sudden change of plan? Fine with me but I am just a little lost. So Yori is not gonna kill me? He does not want to ruel the hollows? And yes if you attacked we would all attack back true.

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 02:44 PM
You were at one point. So whats with the sudden change of plan? Fine with me but I am just a little lost. So Yori is not gonna kill me? He does not want to ruel the hollows? And yes if you attacked we would all attack back true.

Look at us. Us "5" Against you All espada? Really? We cant fight you all at the Same time. It's a Suicide Mission. Yori, I dont think Master Yori's feeling's for you will never Change but I dont think he will put Us Zet's in danger like that. He might be a Heartless Leader but Not Stupid.

Hally
04-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Look at us. Us "5" Against you All espada? Really? We cant fight you all at the Same time. It's a Suicide Mission. Yori, I dont think Master Yori's feeling's for you will never Change but I dont think he will put Us Zet's in danger like that. He might be a Heartless Leader but Not Stupid.

I see. Well I guess that is a smart move on his part. Well like I said I really have no problem with you guys if you dont attack us. Come chill hang out in las noches if you want. We are not going to attack you guys for no reason. So then is this like a temporary peace treaty? Untill Yori thinks of a way to defeat us all?

junchurikioftheleaf
04-02-2010, 02:48 PM
wouldent be 5 if yori would stop killin people off

Twisterty
04-02-2010, 02:50 PM
wouldent be 5 if yori would stop killin people off Actually 4, because I'm leaving the Zetsumi.

Hally
04-02-2010, 02:51 PM
wouldent be 5 if yori would stop killin people off

True too. Still at least this will give us some peace for a while.

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I see. Well I guess that is a smart move on his part. Well like I said I really have no problem with you guys if you dont attack us. Come chill hang out in las noches if you want. We are not going to attack you guys for no reason. So then is this like a temporary peace treaty? Untill Yori thinks of a way to defeat us all?

I will. Thank's for understanding. We are in Peace. And Master Yori is not Worried about you no longer. He has another enemie that We will take care of. I am glad we can understand Each other.

Hally
04-02-2010, 02:54 PM
I will. Thank's for understanding. We are in Peace. And Master Yori is not Worried about you no longer. He has another enemie that We will take care of. I am glad we can understand Each other.

Yea another enemy. I wonder.. Is it the Hyou? I have some other enemys as well. Seems like things are pretty crazy.

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Yea another enemy. I wonder.. Is it the Hyou? I have some other enemys as well. Seems like things are pretty crazy.

I think saying the other Enemie will get Yori pissed off, So I better stay shut.

Hally
04-02-2010, 03:04 PM
I think saying the other Enemie will get Yori pissed off, So I better stay shut.

Oh him.....................I think I know who you are taking about. Well he has a death wish if he thinks he can beat Yori.

Yori
04-02-2010, 03:05 PM
All Zet's PM me. It's urgent

Hally
04-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Anbu you lied. There is a war today. Man its a holiday. A war.........

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 03:08 PM
What are you talking about?

Hally
04-02-2010, 03:18 PM
So this is it then..............

shinmarubountyhunter
04-02-2010, 03:33 PM
*While sitting in trown, say's ((Keduko #33)) As the Arrow's stop in mid air and the Reiatsu and the energy run's out from Arrow's, they become like dust in the Wind. Still sitting in trown say's ((Turn every to Ash)) As the Fire come's from the ground againg and make's a ring around me 12 yard's of Perimeter againg. Stare's at Opponent while sitting on Trown*
I shoot a bunch of water arrows to so that a path through the fire opens then I turn into my final quincy form gather some sp and fire a huge blast at Anbu. If he manages to block it I buroughed a little hole that comes from me to under you and I will shoot a blast from my bow making you shoot up in the air and I will set up a sprenger This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. When an object or a person stands within the middle of the Pentagon can the placement of the fifth Seele Schneider trap them by wrapping and binding their legs to the ground with dense spirit particles. under you so when you come back down you will get blown up.

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Sorry Shin, We cant continue our fight.
*Put's down Zet robe*
I have betrayed the Zet's.

-leave's-

Hally
04-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Anbu................

shinmarubountyhunter
04-02-2010, 03:41 PM
What happened to twist?

shinmarubountyhunter
04-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Sorry Shin, We cant continue our fight.
*Put's down Zet robe*
I have betrayed the Zet's.

-leave's-
Why ?

Hally
04-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Twist quit

shinmarubountyhunter
04-02-2010, 03:49 PM
For what?

Hally
04-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Dunno!!

Twisterty
04-02-2010, 04:00 PM
For what?Because everybody Kept Underestimating me. Do you know how it feels to be called weak at every corner? Even by your own Comrades? So i quit all together. I was considering coming back, but my spot is all ready filled`|( oh well xD

Yori
04-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Because everybody Kept Underestimating me. Do you know how it feels to be called weak at every corner? Even by your own Comrades? So i quit all together. I was considering coming back, but my spot is all ready filled`|( oh well xD

but anbu spot is open

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Take my old spot.

-Naruto-
04-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Because everybody Kept Underestimating me. Do you know how it feels to be called weak at every corner? Even by your own Comrades? So i quit all together. I was considering coming back, but my spot is all ready filled`|( oh well xD
yes i do understand. if you join the spartan squad then that will never happen, you will just be trained ^.^

Twisterty
04-02-2010, 04:05 PM
but anbu spot is openSure. And Thanks for welcoming me back.

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 04:18 PM
*Apear's out of Vortex with Zanpaktou on hand*
Yori!! Were are you?! We are not Finish Master!

Yori
04-02-2010, 04:24 PM
What boy

kg gangster
04-02-2010, 04:28 PM
oh snap twist is the 5th zet!!!

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 04:30 PM
What boy

Awww so Cute!

But I am not here to sweet talk "Master".
*Point's zanpaktou toward's Yori*
This is MY Attack Against the Zet's.

*Swing's Zanpaktou Sending a Sp Wave Destroying the Castle*
Attack me!

Yori
04-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Awww so Cute!

Attack me!

Castle you attack drift away before you could hit it*

Eh, what do you want Anbu

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 04:39 PM
I just want a Fight against You!

-Naruto-
04-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Awww so Cute!

Attack me!
ok*launches a red cero at you http://e2-productions.com/repository/modules/PDdownloads/images/screenshots/fire_desktop.png. as it comes, its force crushes everything in its path. it emitat4s an ear-piercing sound, and as it gets closer to you launches explosion. you catch on fire, however this fire is inextinguishable*

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 04:42 PM
ok*launches a red cero at you http://e2-productions.com/repository/modules/PDdownloads/images/screenshots/fire_desktop.png. as it comes, its force crushes everything in its path. it emitat4s an ear-piercing sound, and as it gets closer to you launches explosion. you catch on fire, however this fire is inextinguishable*

Ummmm ok.

-Naruto-
04-02-2010, 04:43 PM
i g2g eat *leaves*

-Naruto-
Ummmm ok.
you have about 2 seconds to counter before you die

Yori
Heh, looks like Naruto stepped in

*Sits back down*

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 04:44 PM
WTFF!! Naruto Hop off before I Hurt you!!

Yori Cmon Attack Me!!

Hally
04-02-2010, 04:46 PM
@Yori. I am lost. You dont hessitate to kill people like Roy and 9 but you wont fight anbu. Is it cause you actually feel sad he left you or are you just too afraid that he may have supassed you

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 04:47 PM
@Yori. I am lost. You dont hessitate to kill people like Roy and 9 but you wont fight anbu. Is it cause you actually feel sad he left you or are you just too afraid that he may have supassed you

The second one.

Hally
04-02-2010, 04:49 PM
The second one.

You think. Yea probably. See now Killy was not afraid. Infact he wanted to fight me.

Yori
04-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Don't be naive you two, it's neither. Why attack when somebody else intervene for me

Hally
So full of yourself. I think mabey Anbu did surpass you.

Anbu Leader
What a punk as a Leader.

Yori
04-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Heh, yeah I'm a punk of a leader Anbu

kg gangster
04-02-2010, 04:54 PM
ooooh snap..............OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Hally
04-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Wowwwwwwww

Twisterty
04-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Felt that from here Damn.

Yori
04-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Lol, hmm

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Heh, yeah I'm a punk of a leader Anbu

I insulted you and the Zet's and your not fighting back? Why?

Yori
04-02-2010, 05:01 PM
I insulted you and the Zet's and your not fighting back? Why?

Confused aren't we? Tell me Anbu before I pull out Sojobo what will you do after I beat you, or you beat me

kg gangster
04-02-2010, 05:10 PM
i vote for halo style tea bag

-Naruto-
04-02-2010, 05:11 PM
because i am here Anbu. -wields my scorpion shield, and my energy sword-

-Naruto-
04-02-2010, 05:12 PM
i vote for halo style tea bag
thats the only reason games have a crouch button on them :lol:

Anbu Leader
04-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Confused aren't we? Tell me Anbu before I pull out Sojobo what will you do after I beat you, or you beat me

I havent think that far. Just when I beat you I will be calmed.

Yori
04-02-2010, 05:15 PM
I havent think that far. Just when I beat you I will be calmed.

Eh, beat Naruto first

-Naruto-
04-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Eh, beat Naruto first
that'll never heappen

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:12 AM
How is twist zet 5 and I'm zet 4

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 07:46 AM
Beat Naruto? No. You want to see my power's in Action for you could have a Good plan when you actualy go against me. I will fight Naruto another time. I want to suprise my Master! Cmon "Master" Yori.

Yori
04-03-2010, 08:03 AM
@Shin: I needed to place him somewhere and it was open for the moment. You and twist need to battle, winner takes 5th and loser takes 4th

Yori
04-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Beat Naruto? No. You want to see my power's in Action for you could have a Good plan when you actualy go against me. I will fight Naruto another time. I want to suprise my Master! Cmon "Master" Yori.

Well...

*Raises up from throne and starts walking down the stairs towards you. Places hand on Sojobo and the air around us shifts and becomes heavier.*

Go first

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Cmonnn Master Yori!

Twisterty
04-03-2010, 08:09 AM
I shin still online?

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 08:14 AM
Well...

*Raises up from throne and starts walking down the stairs towards you. Places hand on Sojobo and the air around us shifts and becomes heavier.*

Go first

Finally..

*Place's hand on Zanpaktou and say's ((Turn to Ash)) as the Ground shake's and brake's releasing a Tremendus amount of Fire from the ground. The fire goe's wild turning everything to Ash that it's around me. The fire Form's a Rim around me (12 Yard's Perimmeter). "This is ((Jeduko))" I then start to release my Zanpaktou from sythe and Scream's of Woman's,Men,Kid's that were Once Hollow's and Meno's take place on our Ear's. Every cetimeter I get closer to take my Zanpaktou out of Sythe the Fire (Jeduko) Get's heavier and Stronger and Bigger and Furious. I then finally take my zanpaktou out and Point's it toward's opponent and say's ((Jeduko: Bring me his Head)) Wait's in this Pose*

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Twist you do understand that 5th Zet, It's alot of Responsibility. Your 2nd in Command. If you just want a Higher rank then stay with 4th Zet.

Yori
04-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Finally..

*Place's hand on Zanpaktou and say's ((Turn to Ash)) as the Ground shake's and brake's releasing a Tremendus amount of Fire from the ground. The fire goe's wild turning everything to Ash that it's around me. The fire Form's a Rim around me (12 Yard's Perimmeter). "This is ((Jeduko))" I then start to release my Zanpaktou from sythe and Scream's of Woman's,Men,Kid's that were Once Hollow's and Meno's take place on our Ear's. Every cetimeter I get closer to take my Zanpaktou out of Sythe the Fire (Jeduko) Get's heavier and Stronger and Bigger and Furious. I then finally take my zanpaktou out and Point's it toward's opponent and say's ((Jeduko: Bring me his Head)) Wait's in this Pose*

Once I see that I then take out Sojobo slowly and Purple reitsu start's escaping from it and the air around us becomes cold drastically. I then take out Sojobo completely and saids Fall unto him When I said that black snow start's falling from the sky and lands everywhere around us. I then hold out my right index finger and saids Hado 37: Pace Streaks of lighting escapes my index finger and goes towards you at a fast rate

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Once I see that I then take out Sojobo slowly and Purple reitsu start's escaping from it and the air around us becomes cold drastically. I then take out Sojobo completely and saids Fall unto him When I said that black snow start's falling from the sky and lands everywhere around us. I then hold out my right index finger and saids Hado 37: Pace Streaks of lighting escapes my index finger and goes towards you at a fast rate

*Once the Snow touched my Rim of 12 Yard's it Melted instantly. Then see's "Master" shoot a lighting. Then Point's Index finger toward's in coming Lighting. Then a Red lighting shoot's out from my Index finger and Block's the Opponent's Lighting. Then feel's the Cold air, and say: ((Jeduko: Kidolito)) As a cloud of Rain come over us and start's to Rain ontop of us. But not on me or my Rim of 12 yard's. I then point my Open hand toward's Oppponent and say: ((Keduko#22)) As from my hand Red lighting Spear's to to shoot out toward's opponent and with the Cloud above us it helps the Attack's to Strike harder.*

Yori
04-03-2010, 08:44 AM
*Once the Snow touched my Rim of 12 Yard's it Melted instantly. Then see's "Master" shoot a lighting. Then Point's Index finger toward's in coming Lighting. Then a Red lighting shoot's out from my Index finger and Block's the Opponent's Lighting. Then feel's the Cold air, and say: ((Jeduko: Kidolito)) As a cloud of Rain come over us and start's to Rain ontop of us. But not on me or my Rim of 12 yard's. I then point my Open hand toward's Oppponent and say: ((Keduko#22)) As from my hand Red lighting Spear's to to shoot out toward's opponent and with the Cloud above us it helps the Attack's to Strike harder.*

Once the black snow touched your rim it freeze's instantly and breaks off like it's nothing. Before the rain touched the ground I snapped my fingers and again it turned into more black snow that's falling on top of us. No matter how hot your fire is my snow automatically matches and double it's freezing temp. The hotter, the worst. But that's not all to it though..

When the red lightning comes my blade glowed bright white and the energy of the spear starts dispersing dramatically until there its nothing but air.
Sojobo Drastic Ease I then Sonido beside you and slash my sword towards you

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Once the black snow touched your rim it freeze's instantly and breaks off like it's nothing. Before the rain touched the ground I snapped my fingers and again it turned into more black snow that's falling on top of us. No matter how hot your fire is my snow automatically matches and double it's freezing temp. The hotter, the worst. But that's not all to it though..

When the red lightning comes my blade glowed bright white and the energy of the spear starts dispersing dramatically until there its nothing but air.
Sojobo Drastic Ease I then Sonido beside you and slash my sword towards you

I then Snap my finger's and the Fire Come's back againg and then Swing my hand toward's to the sky making a Strong wind od Sp sending the Snow away..

I then see you Sonido Beside me. Once you and your Sp were inside of my 12 yard Perimeter Rim you were Turn to Ash. Unable to to Slash me and Dead. "You dont get it Right? Once you are inside of my Rim your itstantly turn to Ash. You ran right into my Trap. Hmm I wanted to go Longer but I guess I just killed the Leader of the Zet's.

*Put's zanpaktou back on sythe as the fire Goe's inside of my sythe aswell. Look's back at Yori's Ashe's. "Are you proud of me Now?!"*

-Leave's-

Yori
04-03-2010, 08:59 AM
I then Snap my finger and the Fire Come's back againg and then Swing my hand toward's to the sky making a Strong wing od Sp sending the Snow away..

I then see you Sonido Beside me. Once you and your Sp were inside of my 12 yard Perimeter Rim you were Turn to Ash. Unable to to Slash me and Dead. "You dont get it Right? Once you are inside of my Rim your itstantly turn to Ash. You ran right into my Trap. Hmm I wanted to go Longer but I guess I just killed the Leader of the Zet's.

*Put's zanpaktou back on sythe as the fire Goe's inside of my sythe aswell. Look's back at Yori's Ashe's. "Are you proud of me Now?!"*

-Leave's-

No matter how much wind you put out there will be more snow because it's now a natural occurrence..

Once your rim came back up it instantly freeze and broke off away and your skin started turning black because of the below freezing temp. Since your rim fell again my slash lands directly through your body as a big black gleam came down with it through your body. You then see the right half of your body fell to the ground as your other half fell with it. You can't regen because the below freezing temp. freeze your internal organs and stop the flow and balanced.

Is that what I teach you? To be overconfident and underestimate the opponent without feeling him/her out first. No I'm not proud of you yet. You failed me once again

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 09:30 AM
No matter how much wind you put out there will be more snow because it's now a natural occurrence..

Once your rim came back up it instantly freeze and broke off away and your skin started turning black because of the below freezing temp. Since your rim fell again my slash lands directly through your body as a big black gleam came down with it through your body. You then see the right half of your body fell to the ground as your other half fell with it. You can't regen because the below freezing temp. freeze your internal organs and stop the flow and balanced.

Is that what I teach you? To be overconfident and underestimate the opponent without feeling him/her out first. No I'm not proud of you yet. You failed me once again

The Fire is my Zanpaktou's power you cant Turn it off.

*I then place my Hand on the Ground and say ((Dekudo#33)) As the Temp below Us start's to Heat up Real Fast. "Your not proud of me?`:("

I never failed you. I did what you know how to do best. Choose the Right side.
Your dead.

Yori
04-03-2010, 09:48 AM
The Fire is my Zanpaktou's power you cant Turn it off.

*I then place my Hand on the Ground and say ((Dekudo#33)) As the Temp below Us start's to Heat up Real Fast. "Your not proud of me?`:("

I never failed you. I did what you know how to do best. Choose the Right side.
Your dead.

I know it's the power of your sword but no matter how you look at it the rim will just keep freezing and break off. So your wasting your energy..

And didn't I tell you, the heat you emit out the more the temp. doubles it in a freezing temperature making it impossible for hit to break the freezing temperature.

Sorry my student but the gap of our powers have not narrowed since our first encounter. Try me again when you analyze this encounter fully and train with the powers your have to the max. Then you will probably surpass me.

Yori
04-03-2010, 10:07 AM
*goes back up steps and sits back down on throne while resting my head on my hands*

Hmm

Twisterty
04-03-2010, 10:33 AM
7 is gone. That means it game over for the Masked army. The Hyou want Hally dead. We still know nothing about the Dollars. What do we do now?

Yori
04-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Who are the Hyou

Twisterty
04-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Who are the HyouSome group that 7 had an alliance with. I don't know their main intentions yet, but I do believe we have a common enemy. I've only seen 2 actual members, and they say their leader is some sort of god. They rose up when Aizen was banned. Rei Aoi is one of them.

Yori
04-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Some group that 7 had an alliance with. I don't know their main intentions yet, but I do believe we have a common enemy. I've only seen 2 actual members, and they say their leader is some sort of god. They rose up when Aizen was banned. Rei Aoi is one of them.

Already speculated who there leader are, PM me so we can discuss

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 02:29 PM
I shin still online?
I'm here now

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Hello?

Yori
04-03-2010, 03:06 PM
He's not here now, and hello Shin

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Hello, I thought I would automattically be zet five since you said I was stronger than twist.

Yori
04-03-2010, 03:37 PM
And we are at a problem because twist is claiming he is stronger than you now

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 03:40 PM
He's crazy I could easily kill him

Yori
04-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Hm, wanna Spar

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Sure why not.

Yori
04-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Go first

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 04:02 PM
As I see that yori wants to spar I pull out my Feisu kuroi. And fire ten arrows at you then I use Hirenyaku to fire ten arrows behind you and I jump in the air and use Heizen This technique creates a transparent, rectangular beam of energy from silver tubes which slices through the opponent.
To destrroy you if you manage to block the arrows.

Yori
04-03-2010, 04:28 PM
As I see that yori wants to spar I pull out my Feisu kuroi. And fire ten arrows at you then I use Hirenyaku to fire ten arrows behind you and I jump in the air and use Heizen This technique creates a transparent, rectangular beam of energy from silver tubes which slices through the opponent.
To destrroy you if you manage to block the arrows.

Forgot you were a quincy, have to switch up my fighting style..

As I see the arrows coming I hold out my two hands out, one in front and one in back and saids Bakkudo 81: Danku on both sides of me and stop your arrows from hitting me. Once I see your rectangular beam coming I do a high Sonido that leaves an after image behind to escape.

Now, I unsheathe Sojobo and the air around us get's cold and becomes heavy as purple SP starts leaking out. I then say Fall unto him and black snow becomes a natural occurance and start's falling down from the skies everywhere around us, as the temp. start's to become freezing. I then Sonido beside you about to slash down your torso

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 04:33 PM
brb rl stuff

Yori
04-03-2010, 04:36 PM
OK Shin

I see you my student

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Back

I knew you would come towards me I set up a sprenger This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. When an object or a person stands within the middle of the Pentagon can the placement of the fifth Seele Schneider trap them by wrapping and binding their legs to the ground with dense spirit particles. in front of me so when you walked toward me you blew up. I know that you are not that weak to be defeated by that blast so I back up and I send 1000 arrows at you (which takes me one second) at you aftyer the explosion.

Yori
04-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Back

I knew you would come towards me I set up a sprenger This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. When an object or a person stands within the middle of the Pentagon can the placement of the fifth Seele Schneider trap them by wrapping and binding their legs to the ground with dense spirit particles. in front of me so when you walked toward me you blew up. I know that you are not that weak to be defeated by that blast so I back up and I send 1000 arrows at you (which takes me one second) at you aftyer the explosion.

As I'm caught in the explosion I escape the explosion in with minor burns as I see the thousand arrows I widen my eyes by surprise and and the arrows caught my Zet garment and my body has left it. I then re-appear standing on top of the Zet steps. As the black snow keeps falling you then feel your body started to become cold drastically and your body start's turning black because of it. I then hold out my hand and the snow flakes around you stopped in mid air, with a wave of one motion the flakes all burst into separate cero's around you. Since the Temp. went down once more because of the hotness of your last explosion your speed decreased due to the freezing temp. around us.

Yori
04-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Anbu... Come out my student.. Don't hide

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:06 PM
This is a perfect time to use my new move
------------------

As I am feeling cold I focus my cold sp into my seele schnieder and I shoot it right at your right leg making me no longer cold and your righl leg frozen. I then take another seele schnieder to chop of your left leg making you completely immobile. Knowing you can't move I turn into my final quincy form I shoot a huge blast at you which takes me a long time to charge but it doesn't matter since you are immobile.

Yori
04-03-2010, 05:14 PM
This is a perfect time to use my new move
------------------

As I am feeling cold I focus my cold sp into my seele schnieder and I shoot it right at your right leg making me no longer cold and your righl leg frozen. I then take another seele schnieder to chop of your left leg making you completely immobile. Knowing you can't move I turn into my final quincy form I shoot a huge blast at you which takes me a long time to charge but it doesn't matter since you are immobile.

Once I see you incorporate your SP with it, Sojobo glowed white and your seele schnieder slowed down and eroded away since the Sojobo took it's energy away from it. As I'm still mobile I Sonido past your your other Seele with ease and dodged it.

Since you said it takes you a while to charge your big blast I hold out my right and and the flakes stopped in thin air as a high pitch noise started coming from them. You then see your skin started to be eroded away and then the flakes turned into loose cero's and exploded with you in it killing you.

Since the freezing temp slowed down your speed, you are not quick enough to escape that, in addition you were charging your big blast. It's over

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Since I am not cold any more due to me infusing all my cold into the seele schnieder which yori forgot I am able to escape the ceros and fire the blast which kills him.

Yori
04-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Remember when I said the cold is a natural occurrence, your going to be cold no matter. You reverted to a small counter post just now. It's ok Shin, this fight is over

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Remember when I said the cold is a natural occurrence, your going to be cold no matter. You reverted to a small counter post just now. It's ok Shin, this fight is over
But I released most of my coldness so I would only be a little cold.

Yori
04-03-2010, 05:33 PM
But I released most of my coldness so I would only be a little cold.

But remember that the coldness doubled twice, that would put us in an are where the temp is -20.

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:35 PM
But remember that the coldness doubled twice, that would put us in an are where the temp is -20.
Where did you say that

Yori
04-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Post 897
Post 893

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Ok I see nice battle yori do you think I have zet 5

Yori
04-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Well since I just battle you I have to take on Twist then I'll announce it, but if twist hasen't change and still is the same then you have the position

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Hey. No one esle is online. So you guys will have to etertain me. >.> <.< Hi Yori! *waves irratically*

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Hey I know you we were on the forum soccer team together

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Yup! Hey Shin!

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Destroys you with ten hundred quincy arrows

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 05:57 PM
*morphs in a fly and goes in between them* *morphs out* What was that for?

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 05:59 PM
I was bored. Shoots man bear pig http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/manbearpig_485.jpg

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 06:03 PM
*turns into a tiger and charges at you* I'm bored too.

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 06:14 PM
*Noms a girl*

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Me, girl? Or Just a random girl?

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 06:18 PM
A random girl.

Man this is boring.

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 06:20 PM
I knowww.

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 06:21 PM
http://conspiracyscience.com/images/haters.gif

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 06:23 PM
?_____? Umm...ok.

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Lol I am the king of random

Yori
04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Are just going to hang around here and don't say nothing?

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Oh and Yori, Sorry I couldnt fight you all out. I just started with that Move I havent Mastered it Yet. I am glad you think of me as a Failure. You will alway's be the Wall that I have to Climb over.

Yori
04-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Oh and Yori, Sorry I couldnt fight you all out. I just started with that Move I havent Mastered it Yet. I am glad you think of me as a Failure. You will alway's be the Wall that I have to Climb over.

About time you said something

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Yori, do you ever hold a light, funny converstation? xD Hiya.

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 07:15 PM
About time you said something

Sorry I was fighting Hally aswell.
*Bow's*
I want to surpass you but I will alway's show respect to the one that took me in and Teached me.

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Anbu you are dispicable I thought that you of all people would never defy yori but you did. You dissapoint me.

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Anbu you are dispicable I thought that you of all people would never defy yori but you did. You dissapoint me.

Woow kid. Dont push it. I didnt Betrayed Him. I did what he did Most "Pick the Right Side". That's all. He's my Master and I will alway's be Loyal to him but Sometime's Yori need's a Good enemy. I have learn from him. I will play with his Control's. I will play mind game's. I will be the Opponent he alway's wanted.

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Deep...

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Woow kid. Dont push it. I didnt Betrayed Him. I did what he did Most "Pick the Right Side". That's all. He's my Master and I will alway's be Loyal to him but Sometime's Yori need's a Good enemy. I have learn from him. I will play with his Control's. I will play mind game's. I will be the Opponent he alway's wanted.
It sounds to me like you said "I betrayed yori and now I am going to fight him."

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 07:35 PM
It sounds to me like you said "I betrayed yori and now I am going to fight him."

No it's more like "It's time to move on and Surpass him." I know eventualy He was going to Betray me but I was still loyal to him.

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 07:36 PM
And....I'm gone/bye.

Yori
04-03-2010, 07:38 PM
@Anbu, you believed that. You believed on what the enemy told you. For that I count that as a betrayal.

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 07:42 PM
@Anbu, you believed that. You believed on what the enemy told you. For that I count that as a betrayal.

That's the WHOLE point. Hally never told me anything. I decided on my own. To help a friend instead of look like a bad guy on her Eye's. "You see yori I am a guy of Simple Taste, I like Woman,Power,Repect." Haha Your plan's were not Giving me that.

Yori
04-03-2010, 07:43 PM
That's the WHOLE point. Hally never told me anything. I decided on my own. To help a friend instead of look like a bad guy on her Eye's. "You see yori I am a guy of Simple Taste, I like Woman,Power,Repect." Haha Your plan's were not Giving me that.

Then you are a fool...

Goodbye Anbu

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Lmao I crack myself up.

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Then you are a fool...

Goodbye Anbu

Goodbye? No not yet..lol Let's keep talking this might get interesting.

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Anbu he will kill you.

Soccer Ninja 21
04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
This is interseting. O_o

Yori
04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Goodbye? No not yet..lol Let's keep talking this might get interesting.

for what

Anbu Leader
04-03-2010, 08:20 PM
What do you think about My fight with Hally?

Yori
04-03-2010, 09:58 PM
What do you think about My fight with Hally?

nothing special

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 10:07 PM
You know he beat her

Yori
04-03-2010, 10:11 PM
No he didn't, I looked

shinmarubountyhunter
04-03-2010, 10:13 PM
She said she fell into the vortex didn't that kill her.

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 09:49 AM
No actualy, She had to Release or Get Chrushed. So she relese She never Died. And Yori againg what you think?

Yori
04-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Not that great

Sephiroth
04-04-2010, 12:05 PM
aww im only number 3.......well doesnt that just suck hmm lets see who shall i kill lol

shinmarubountyhunter
04-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Did you fight twist yet?

Hally
04-04-2010, 12:51 PM
lolz I released to save myself from dieing. Last resort trump card. I hate to say it but there are very few that can actually get me into my release by making me mess up. I seriously fell intp Anbu's trap. Once I am released thought thats when I become way better at countering and its way harder to mess me up. Then 2nd release is epic and then if I mess up in that form I have my final trump card which I hope to never have to revial.

shinmarubountyhunter
04-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I go to my final form easily I don't think there is any purpose to hide it but I have another form.

Hally
04-04-2010, 01:14 PM
I go to my final form easily I don't think there is any purpose to hide it but I have another form.

Yea I actually prefer to fight in my release but I dont like to go into it unless I am forced. Its a good test to see how long I can last without releaseing. I know if I mess up in a counter like I did with anbu that my last chance was to release or die. I mean I could have regenerated my crushed body but that would have taken way too much sp to do so there would really be no point I would have had to release soon after anyways.

shinmarubountyhunter
04-04-2010, 03:24 PM
*Chills*

Hally
04-04-2010, 03:25 PM
You cold or somethin?

Soccer Ninja 21
04-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Hi! Happy Easter peeps!

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
04-04-2010, 04:45 PM
[Sitting on a pillar] Yori, here? We need to finish our fight.

Hally
04-04-2010, 05:03 PM
ya just missed him

Soccer Ninja 21
04-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Go Lunar! ^^

04-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Go Lunar! ^^
I'm going to let him kill me, Silver.

Hally
04-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Lunar........................

04-04-2010, 08:43 PM
That's how I'm going to kill him. Trust me, [Smiles] I haven't let you down yet, so why do it now?

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 08:46 PM

04-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Yes, 7th Espada now, huh?

Hally
04-04-2010, 08:49 PM
That's how I'm going to kill him. Trust me, [Smiles] I haven't let you down yet, so why do it now?
I trust you I just wish it did not have to end like this.

Yea he left the Zets

04-04-2010, 08:50 PM
I trust you I just wish it did not have to end like this.

Yea he left the Zets
Freeverse is getting to the point, where everyone GM's. And, besides, me brother tells me that UNS, is fun.

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 08:51 PM

Yes!:D

And What's up? your still fighting Yori?

04-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Yes!:D

And What's up? your still fighting Yori?
In his and mines fight, I'm still sitting on his throne chair. He said I shouldn't have done that. I said, 'Done what?' And he didn't respond, as far as I'm aware.

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 08:57 PM
In he's and mines fight, I'm still sitting on his throne chair. He said I shouldn't have done that. I said, 'Done what?' And he didn't respond, as far as I'm aware.

Haha..Master Yori sure Love's his Trone.
*Sit's on Trone*
Let'se see what he Say's to me..lol

Twisterty
04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
*Sit's on Trone*
Let'se see what he Say's to me..lol (( Cero Flexica!)) *as soon as you sit down, your entire body is engulfed in glass Then using the Power of the Kings Seal, it wraps you then disappears into a different dimension* Lol just trying it out.

04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
*Sit's on Trone*
Master? You still his student?

Hally
04-04-2010, 09:01 PM
*Sit's on Trone*

Owww you sat on me. I was sittin on his throne get off. *pushes you*

04-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Owww you sat on me. I was sittin on his throne get off. *pushes you*
I was sitting on the throne before both of you.

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Master? You still his student?

No but I like to Call him that to Get him mad. And incase You didnt knew I wanted you to know that I was Once his Student. Like when Sasuke when his own way He still called Kakashi Sensei. lol

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 09:06 PM

Damn we are All sitting on Each other. lol

Hally
04-04-2010, 09:08 PM

o.o lol

04-04-2010, 09:08 PM
No but I like to Call him that to Get him mad. And incase You didnt knew I wanted you to know that I was Once his Student. Like when Sasuke when his own way He still called Kakashi Sensei. lol
I see....... Whatever. Because I wasn't here when you joined: Welcome to the Espada, brother! :mrgreen:

04-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Correction, I was sitting on the throne about 30 pages ago. :mrgreen:

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I see....... Whatever. Because I wasn't here when you joined: Welcome to the Espada, brother! :mrgreen:

High Five!!
*Slap's hand*

Thank's!

04-04-2010, 09:12 PM
High Five!!
*Slap's hand*

Thank's!
[Doesn't High Five you] I maybe more nicer, but I'm still the same Tsuki: Lunar in Japanese.

-Naruto-
04-04-2010, 09:16 PM
*appears* anyone want to spar?

Twisterty
[Doesn't High Five you] I maybe more nicer, but I'm still the same Tsuki: Lunar in Japanese.Lol REJECTED!

Anbu Leader
[Doesn't High Five you] I maybe more nicer, but I'm still the same Tsuki: Lunar in Japanese.

*Cry's in corner*

Why are people soo Mean??

04-04-2010, 09:20 PM
*Cry's in corner*

Why are people soo Mean??
That's the job of an Espada. We're supposed to be intimidating.

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 09:22 PM
That's the job of an Espada. We're supposed to be intimidating.

*Thinks about Hally* Nah not Really. *Point's at Hally Goofing Around*You seee!!

04-04-2010, 09:23 PM
*Thinks about Hally* Nah not Really. *Point's at Hally Goofing Around*You seee!!
That's why I underlined, 'Supposed'. [Starts to get serious] We've gotten less and less violent, which caused everyone to stop worrying about us.

Hally
04-04-2010, 09:26 PM

Hey I like fun once and a while but when it comes down to it I am ruthless when I fight. Like if one of my fraccions or someone got attacked......*sp rises * or like when KU betrayed me today. I kicked her butt!! I fought her ruthless.

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 09:27 PM
That's why I underlined, 'Supposed'. [Starts to get serious] We've gotten less and less violent, which caused everyone to stop worrying about us.

I Agree. As Espada's we Must be feared. But Againg No one Doe's it. Assept you.

-Naruto-
@ Lunar: true, with hally leading she wants to keep it as peaceful as possible, while I would rather train my comrades till they are ready and lead a full fledged attack on the zets to show them who we are, and stay out of our thread or well kill you

Hey I like fun once and a while but when it comes down to it I am ruthless when I fight. Like if one of my fraccions or someone got attacked......*sp rises * or like when KU betrayed me today. I kicked her butt!! I fought her ruthless.
KU? 7's little sister?

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 09:28 PM

Relax Ma'm it was a Joke. And She did? Well I Expected that Since she was 7's Sister.

Anbu Leader
04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
@ Lunar: true, with hally leading she wants to keep it as peaceful as possible, while I would rather train my comrades till they are ready and lead a full fledged attack on the zets to show them who we are, and stay out of our thread or well kill you

[Look's back with a Mean face] Why are you talking to us?

04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Back in November, we nearly killed of every Soul Reaper. Until we got bored with them, and waited for a newer opponent. But, we waited far too long, the Soul Reaper population went up higher each day, and then came the Zets.

04-04-2010, 09:30 PM
I Agree. As Espada's we Must be feared. But Againg No one Doe's it. Assept you.
Thanks, man.

-Naruto-
04-04-2010, 09:33 PM
@ Lunar: correct, just cuz there are a few runts here following a Ray doesn't mean we sit on our butts, it means we take control of this and lay down the rules of if you dare attack you shall die, if you threaten us you shall die, and if you come into our thread without permission, you shall die.

-Naruto-
04-04-2010, 09:34 PM
@ Anbu: because if I can dodge or counter any move, then I have nothing to fear

Hally
04-04-2010, 10:00 PM

*sigh* You obvioulsy dont get what I am doing. The academy. I am training people liek crazy for a reason. We are gonna take down the Zets just be patient.

Soccer Ninja 21
04-05-2010, 09:12 AM
I missed Lunar again?!

-Naruto-
04-05-2010, 09:21 AM
*sigh* You obvioulsy dont get what I am doing. The academy. I am training people liek crazy for a reason. We are gonna take down the Zets just be patient.
yea, and all of your already trained ppl who could do what i am insisting are just sitting around hally! you could put Jun incharge and lead an assault mission, id listen to him

04-05-2010, 11:31 AM
yea, and all of your already trained ppl who could do what i am insisting are just sitting around hally! you could put Jun incharge and lead an assault mission, id listen to him
She's the leader, Naruto. You listen to her, and you do what she says.