PDA

View Full Version : Pain Vs Raikage, Killer bee

prasanth
03-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Pain cannot use chibaku tensai or a large scale shinra tensai or summons or missiles/ lasers. Killer bee cannot use jinchuriki transfrmations.

i think pain still takes this because all he has to do is touch one of them and immediately he can rip their souls out, he can absorb any attacks and he can still manipulate gravity on a small-medium scale.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Pain cannot use chibaku tensai or a large scale shinra tensai or summons or missiles/ lasers. Killer bee cannot use jinchuriki transfrmations.

i think pain still takes this because all he has to do is touch one of them and immediately he can rip their souls out, he can absorb any attacks and he can still manipulate gravity on a small-medium scale.
I'm not sure I doubt they can kill animal's summons with out 8 tails.

321zigzag1
03-23-2010, 05:00 PM
You gave massive restrictions to Pain.

The Kumo Brothers take this with ease.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Preta can absorb any long range attacks. Asura can match Killer Bee and Raikage in hand to hand, at least for a bit. Shinra Tensei screws them both over in the long run. Naraka can keep the Paths coming back for more each time one dies. Eventually Raikage and Killer Bee would sustain enough injuries and fatigue that they'd die, although this would be an incredibly close match.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-23-2010, 05:02 PM
E and Bee blitzes and maul them.
Cerberus summon how would they beat that?

SageoftheSixPaths
03-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Cerberus summon how would they beat that?
OP banned summons.

Without summons, E and Bee just blitz everyone and Lariat their faces off. There are too many restrictions on Pain for him to win.

ECW Original
03-23-2010, 05:07 PM
OP banned summons.

Without summons, E and Bee just blitz everyone and Batista bomb and Lariat their faces off.There are too many restrictions on Pain for him to win.
fixed.

So they could blitzes?I wasn't sure.

321zigzag1
03-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Deva Pain lost his trump cards.
Asura Pain lost his abilities except speed and strength.
Animal Path lost its summons.

Thats nearly half of Pain.

Ok mind you Kumo Brothers won't rape but Raikage in Raiton Aura form such as level 2 and Killerbee in tailed mode and shrouded mode spells ultimate doom for nearly half nerfed Pain.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-23-2010, 05:12 PM
fixed.

So they could blitzes?I wasn't sure.

Deva Pain lost his trump cards.
Asura Pain lost his abilities except speed and strength.
Animal Path lost its summons.

Thats nearly half of Pain.

Ok mind you Kumo Brothers won't rape but Raikage in Raiton Aura form such as level 2 and Killerbee in tailed mode and shrouded mode spells ultimate doom for nearly half nerfed Pain.
KB can't go tailed modes. However, Raiton 2 for Raikage puts him at low Hypersonic presumably, so he can just blitz the stronger characters like Deva and Asura while KB easily takes care of Naraka, Preta, the useless Animal Path, and Human.

321zigzag1
03-23-2010, 05:14 PM
KB can't go tailed modes. However, Raiton 2 for Raikage puts him at low Hypersonic presumably, so he can just blitz the stronger characters like Deva and Asura while KB easily takes care of Naraka, Preta, the useless Animal Path, and Human.

No tailed forms for Killerbee?

Well his kenjutsu with taijutsu and chakra flow screws over Preta Path, Naraka, and Human.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-23-2010, 05:18 PM
No tailed forms for Killerbee?

Well his kenjutsu with taijutsu and chakra flow screws over Preta Path, Naraka, and Human.
Yes. Yes it does. E can take out Deva and Asura with the other three out of the way. Animal is literally useless.

321zigzag1
03-23-2010, 05:21 PM
I like how the fact Pain was nearly 50% nerfed to fight against two Top tiers in Narutoverse.
I was for once in a long time tempted to neg but I gave a rep instead.

In fact even Killerbee can defeat Pain himself if he uses Hachibi and chakra blasts shots them with knowledge of Pain.

prasanth
03-24-2010, 12:58 PM
im sure that asura path can still fight hand to hand with bee, atleast long enough to tire him out while human path rips his soul out because remeber when jiraiya fought pain and he can stop sage mode taijutsu with ease, so taijutsu from these 2 shouldnt be too difficult

arsenakos
03-24-2010, 01:03 PM
I like how the fact Pain was nearly 50% nerfed to fight against two Top tiers in Narutoverse.
I was for once in a long time tempted to neg but I gave a rep instead.

In fact even Killerbee can defeat Pain himself if he uses Hachibi and chakra blasts shots them with knowledge of Pain.

i agree whith you

Slack 40
03-24-2010, 01:22 PM
im sure that asura path can still fight hand to hand with bee, atleast long enough to tire him out while human path rips his soul out because remeber when jiraiya fought pain and he can stop sage mode taijutsu with ease, so taijutsu from these 2 shouldnt be too difficult
maybe maybe not KB is pretty fast
KB and E are way faster then Human path, and Human path needs to touch you to take out your soul they'd just speed blitz him
When did human path ever stop jiraiya's taijutsu? All i remember is him being kicked in the face Kb's or E's lairat makes a huge hole in him
Maybe KB's but E's taijutsu is probably the best in the series so far. With Raiton armor he made it difficult for sharingan to follow his movements E would speedblitz

E would also speed blitz Naraka path and KB's seven swords dance could take out preta. Deva is the only real threat here as he can still manipulate gravity but i think E may be fast enough to lariat him to nothing ness

J-Sun Tasogare
03-24-2010, 01:22 PM
You might as well give Pain a chance with missels or you might as well say Nagato is 2 feet infront of them tied to a tree blind folded and 1 inch away from death:roll:

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-24-2010, 01:27 PM
with all these restrictions on pain theres no way he can win.
not really a good fight
i dont get y people make fights where there are restrictions

arsenakos
03-24-2010, 01:31 PM
KB and E are way faster then Human path, and Human path needs to touch you to take out your soul they'd just speed blitz him
When did human path ever stop jiraiya's taijutsu? All i remember is him being kicked in the face Kb's or E's lairat makes a huge hole in him
Maybe KB's but E's taijutsu is probably the best in the series so far. With Raiton armor he made it difficult for sharingan to follow his movements E would speedblitz

E would also speed blitz Naraka path and KB's seven swords dance could take out preta. Deva is the only real threat here as he can still manipulate gravity but i think E may be fast enough to lariat him to nothing ness

you are right

prasanth
03-24-2010, 03:15 PM

i dnot know if it was human path, but when jiraiya attacks from behind he just stops his fist without looking.