The Third Kazekage
100 Puppets

Puppets he made:

Father and Mother
Crow
Black Ant
Salamander

Sasori's History as Akatsuki:
Sasori was the grandson of Chiyo. He is now a member of Akatsuki, a cruel and evil Organization made by Madara. His first time in Akatsuki his partner was Orocimaru by unfortunately he got out of the Akatsuki. Why did he get out of the Akatsuki you ask?

Answer: He got out because he was trying to take away the Sharingan from Itachi but he failed. After that he left the Akatsuki because the Akatsuki could of killed him for what he has done. So he then made the sound village and wanted to take somebody else's Sharingan away, and his next victim was Sasuke.

Sasori's partner after Orochimaru was Deidara a person who cared a lot about art :lol: They argued a lot but made a great team :lol:

Appearance:
Without his puppet armor he has maintained the appearance of a teenage boy with wide brown, heavy-lidded eyes and short red hair. As a child, he wore green robes with a pale jacket around them. As he was an adult, he was mostly seen in the Akatsuki robe. When Sasori reveals his true body, which is a puppet with a pair of spinning claws attached to the backsides, a holder for four scrolls on the back, a stinger in the empty and open stomach cavity, a compartment in the right chest and a core in the left, his eyes are wide open in a maniacal-like way, as opposed to his normal calm looking eyes

Personality:
Sasori as a child, was always sad due to the lack of unpoetical love. Right after Granny Chiyo made him some puppets. Sasori then made his own puppets with potential love. He then got happire and enjoyed his life as a child.

Sasori as grow up, He unhappy. He turned evil and went to the Akatsuki. is death, made him happy. How did it happened you ask?

Answer: It made him happy because he died the same way he hugged his parents, just like a little boy. He thenb enjoyed his peaceful death.

Puppets:
Hiruko:
Hiruko was the first puppet to be een used by Sasori. It was one of Sasori's first puppets. He used it on the fight with Kankuro, Kankuro died due to the poison needles Sasori used. Chiyo also fought Sasori using Hiruko but she was to much for the puppet, so Sasori then revealed his trueself and had an epic fight with Sakura and granny Chiyo.

The third Kazekage:
Sasori most favorite puppet of all, Sasori used this puppet on granny Chiyo, this was one of the puppets that caused granny Chiyo and Sakura, having trouble to fight Sasori. Due to fighting this Puppet, Sasori was unbelievable stronger then usurer. His jutsu were also unbelievable strong. An example would be ''Iron Sand''.

Shoukry
03-21-2010, 06:02 PM
I looove SAsori! ^^ <3
Good job.

Hidden Ninja45
03-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah, that was kind of brief. But Sasori died first arc of Shippuden, so I guess that isn't surprising.

It probably wouldn't be nessicary to add this, but Sasori's body was somehow turned into a puppet that Kankuro was seen using during the Five Kage Summit Arc.

Either that, or Kankuro used a puppet that looked just like Sasori.

Master of the Six Paths
04-17-2010, 12:31 PM
I looove SAsori! ^^ <3
Good job.
Good.
Yeah, that was kind of brief. But Sasori died first arc of Shippuden, so I guess that isn't surprising.

It probably wouldn't be nessicary to add this, but Sasori's body was somehow turned into a puppet that Kankuro was seen using during the Five Kage Summit Arc.

Either that, or Kankuro used a puppet that looked just like Sasori.
I don't think its necessary, but still. I might add it.

Kibafan1
04-17-2010, 01:01 PM
cool ^^