PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke acting competition

Chibi Gaara
06-02-2009, 08:39 PM
My friend changelled me to a Sasuke acting competition and I need the fans help. The winner out of us will get to be Sasuke at the next con we go to as well as the best Sasuke cosplayer. You guys can post stuff or act like him for fun. I just really want to win. I have this covered.

Yajyuu Mikazuki
06-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Hope you win

Luna Mikazuki
06-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Hello...
I am Sasugay Uqeera

Zeek Uchiha
06-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Hmph don't be a loser like Naruto I gotta get stronger I'll grine Itachi into the dust Sakura your'e annoying

Luna Mikazuki
06-02-2009, 08:43 PM
I like to cut myself cuz I am Mr. Grumpy Emo Pants

Chibi Gaara
06-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Hahaha and thxs. I'm trying every thing. My friend claims herself as
Naruto, so I have to think so emo like, it is hard.

Luna Mikazuki
06-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Okay

Ima cut myself til I bleed black

ThunderSpirit
06-02-2009, 08:55 PM
All you gotta do to sound like Sasuke is talk about nothing but revenge and sigh heavily. ;)

:lol: Good one.

Luna Mikazuki
06-02-2009, 09:00 PM
All you gotta do to sound like Sasuke is talk about nothing but revenge and sigh heavily. ;)

Thanks lol

*cut cut*
My life isnt worth it until I kill ITACHI!
*cry*
*mascara running*

Yajyuu Mikazuki
06-02-2009, 09:06 PM

Thanks lol

*cut cut*
*cry*
*mascara running*
:evil:

Luna Mikazuki
06-02-2009, 09:07 PM
:shock:
Meep...o.o....(Sasuke fan)

Yajyuu Mikazuki
06-02-2009, 09:11 PM
teehee

ThunderSpirit
06-02-2009, 09:14 PM

Thanks lol

*cut cut*
*cry*
*mascara running*

Seriously, that's a believable Sasuke impression.

:evil:

Uh oh, a Sasuke fan everybody scatter! :shock:

Chibi Gaara
06-02-2009, 09:18 PM
As much as those are funny and I like to admit that, I need to be a true Sasuke in moment acting. It's hard to describe.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-03-2009, 12:50 AM
hmph, you guys are getting in my way of my goal........i cant let this happen *uses chidori and curse mark and uses it on everyone* heh.......itachi..........i will kill you!

i know itachi's dead btw

Life AKA Death
06-03-2009, 02:04 AM
i hat the world

Zeek Uchiha
06-03-2009, 06:22 AM
Hmph don't be a loser like Naruto I gotta get stronger I'll grine Itachi into the dust Sakura your'e annoying

animelover
06-03-2009, 06:25 AM
Teh, you think just because you can talk like me, that you know my true feelings? My quest for power? My old life and big brother who ruined it all for me? No, you don't. I'm an avanger, and one day I will have true power.

jounin
06-03-2009, 07:03 AM
you said no mercy to anyone ,im not giving mercy to you haha I absorbed orochimaru

Itachi-Sama
06-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Hmph. You're all a bunch of posers.

temvvy
06-09-2009, 09:48 AM
i must kill itachi
im a avenger

UchihaVictoriax3
06-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Leave me alone!
I must survive to destroy him! Uchiha Itachi!
Ill kick your sorry butt loser...
uummm theres something! :D good luck. I wanna cosplay as Sasuke too!

zerosameri
06-09-2009, 05:53 PM
1. -The only brother I have... I want to kill.

2. -Revenge means everything to me. As long as I can have my revenge, I could care less what happens to me, or the whole world for that matter. For both Orochimaru and me, right now, killing Itachi would be impossible. But if I am able to accomplish my goals, through nothing more than offering Orochimaru this body of mine… than he can have my life, and my afterlife for that matter

3. -It's not that I didn't cut those bonds. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing me obtain power by following his ways. I merely spared your life on a whim.

4. -Come to think of it, isn't it your dream to become Hokage? If you have time to chase after me, you should be training. Isn't that right, Naruto? That's why this time, at my whim, you’ll lose your life.

5. -Now I can see it. So this was the source of your power? Who would've thought that something like this was inside of you?

6. -I have nothing more to learn from you.

7. It looks like I'll be able to be cold hearted, even in front of you!

8. -What's your purpose? To unravel the logic of this world or whatever. You've continued to play around with people like toys for such a stupid and selfish reason. Massacring his clan to measure you make me sick.

9. -A snake that crawled on the earth, dreaming of soaring through the sky... knowing full well it was impossible. Still, hoping beyond hope, it kept its eye on a baby bird that it nurtured in its own nest... little realizing that actually... That snake is prey because that bird is a hawk... ready to take to the sky!

10. -Orochimaru was already in a weakened state... That's all there is to the story.

11. -You know nothing about me. How much hate has filled and enveloped my heart, how much stronger I've grown because of it... You know nothing.

12. What I see with my Sharingan is very clear to me... I see you... Dead.

13. -I said this is the end, you murderous traitor. But before I kill you, I have one last question.

14. -You can use your eyes as much as you want. But with my hatred… I’ll turn the illusion into reality! And that reality… is your death!

15. -I was so young... My only explanation was that it was all a horrible nightmare. I wanted to believe it wasn't real; that I was just trapped in someone's cruel genjutsu... But it did happen! That was reality! My "eyes" are wide open now! My Sharingan sees right through your genjutsu!

16. It's time to reproduce what I saw... the vision of your death.

17. -Disappear with the thunder…

18. -They're not the ones I want to kill.

19. -What Itachi wanted to see and what I will see are two vastly different things. I can't do what he wanted...I'll revive the Uchiha my own way.

20. -I'm home... We have left "Snake" behind. From now on, our team will remobilize under the name "Hawk". As "Hawk" we have only one goal. We will crush Konoha.

21. -If, as you said, the reason why Itachi couldn't kill me... was because my life was more precious than the village, then I feel similarly, that Itachi's life is more precious than Konoha. That's all.

22. -Saying I should follow in Itachi's footsteps is nothing but pretty words. Its nonsense meant for those who don't know hatred.

23. -you started out with no one, but i had some one form the start the they were taken away, so don't say you
know how it feels

24. -even the Senju clan is nothing compared to the Uchiha’s

25. -You disgust me

26. Even the best prologue is nothing when compared to an Uchiha

27. -you’re weaker than me, I have no use for you any more

28. -you shall die by my hands: an Uchiha hand

29. -you no match for me; your worthless

30. -when I kill Itachi I’ll be heartless if I want to or not

31. -I shall give him my body 1,000 times over if it is for power

32. -I’ll do anything for power

33. -you have no changes when you’re against an uchiha

34. -shut up or die

35. -why do you care if I die or if I live, Naruto

36. -naruto, you’re my first and only true friend

37. -I don’t know why, my body just moved on its own

38. -your weak, you’re not worth killing

Sage Of Six Paths
06-09-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm more special than you.

Ninja Pink
06-09-2009, 06:52 PM
I hate everything!!!!!!Why is life so hard??!!!

*Goes to emocorner*

akshay sharma
06-10-2009, 02:33 AM
i have to resurrect my clan and kill a certain someone

ITACHI UCHIHA:evil::evil::evil::evil:

madara'
06-10-2009, 07:30 AM
Ithachi Uchiha,I lived my whole life for this day.To kill you!!!

Slimdoe
06-12-2009, 03:12 AM
Well, if you like Sasuke that much, shouldn't you have already noticed the way he behaves and such before thinking in cosplaying him?

DestinyMan
06-19-2009, 12:24 PM
hope you win

Airgrimes
06-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Sakura.......YOURE ANNOYING.

Uchiha master
07-23-2009, 11:51 AM
"the only one I want to kill is him...Itachi Uchiha" good luck

Amateratsu
07-23-2009, 02:57 PM
My clan was killed by my brother. I hate everyone that likes me. Itachi you *@%#%^#@%#$%#$%!!!! Must get stronger to defeat my brother! Orochimaru, you desparate purple man, wanting the Uchiha's Sharingan. I want to fight you Naruto. I'm going to avenge my brother that I killed. Sound like Sasuke?

Kuromaki
07-23-2009, 03:03 PM
My clan was killed by my brother. I hate everyone that likes me. Itachi you *@%#%^#@%#$%#$%!!!! Must get stronger to defeat my brother! Orochimaru, you desparate purple man, wanting the Uchiha's Sharingan. I want to fight you Naruto. I'm going to avenge my brother that I killed. Sound like Sasuke?
Yep...

Airgrimes
08-07-2009, 10:58 AM
YOu shal die by my hands coz I must have my revenge coz you are my closest friend you are annoying bah hey idiot I am sauce-gay uchYEE HAH! of th uchYEEHAH!! clan.

10-tailedfox
08-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Naruto fight me now right here!

Itachi-Sama
08-16-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm more special than you!

AuroraxEve
08-19-2009, 08:22 PM
hello...
I am sasugay uqeera

lol!! Hahahahaah xdddd

mastershaji
08-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Sasuke-Hello my name is sauske uchiha Naruto-can i talk whit you for a sec Sasuke-i dont need time to talk to you looser Naruto-Ok fine!Hey,is that Itachi? Sasuke-wer wer! Naruto-hey you said to me you dont want me to talk to you so.... Sasuke-wait!i will you all my ryo's for that. Naruto-shesh...you trained whit orochimaru and now you want to give me ryo's? -Sasuke Cmon alredy say it her *sasuke gives naruto all his ryo's* -Orochimaru he is just behind you idiot! Sasuke-Itachi i a am gay for Naruto Itachi run away and sasuke it lasted 2 years for getting that word what i really meaned x) so,hows that? x)

XxHikariXx
08-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Maybe you can just say some of his quotes. I am a Sasuke fan for 3 years... and gone through too much of these Sasuke acting competitions at Conventions. =)

Ashurii Kisate
08-21-2009, 07:29 PM
*sits there with an unemotional facade*
Hn....
*glares at everyone*