PDA

View Full Version : Act like Sasuke contest

Chibi Gaara
06-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Alright, my friend has changelled me and some other friends to a "Sasuke" acting competition. The winner will be acconed as the best Sasuke cosplayer and will get to cosplay Sasuke at the next con we go to. So, as fans, I act for your help. Give me all the best Sasuke quotes, information and stuff he would say. Also, you guys can act like Sasuke on this forum just for fun.

Kakashi_Hatake
06-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Loser.
Don't get in my way.
hpm...
What else is new?
I have to get stronger.
I, I hated u... (then why sasuke <-- naruto)I dont no why my body just moved.
i am a avenger
My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone.
here are some hope it helps ^_^

Toma RNK
06-02-2009, 11:57 PM
This thread stinks... I'm leaving you losers.

(My sasuke impression.)

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-03-2009, 01:42 AM
hmph, you're all getting in my way of my goal. there's no way..........i can let this happen *uses chidori and curse mark and uses it on everyone* heh........itachi........i will kill you!

i know itachi dead already btw

zerosameri
06-03-2009, 02:20 AM
i'm more impotent that you. i started out with a family you had nothing from the start, so don;t go and say you know how i fill.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-03-2009, 02:27 AM
no! shut up! i'll kill you!

zerosameri
06-03-2009, 02:27 AM
-The only brother I have... I want to kill.
-Revenge means everything to me. As long as I can have my revenge, I could care less what happens to me, or the whole world for that matter. For both Orochimaru and me, right now, killing Itachi would be impossible. But if I am able to accomplish my goals, through nothing more than offering Orochimaru this body of mine… than he can have my life, and my afterlife for that matter
-It's not that I didn't cut those bonds. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing me obtain power by following his ways. I merely spared your life on a whim.
-Come to think of it, isn't it your dream to become Hokage? If you have time to chase after me, you should be training. Isn't that right, Naruto? That's why this time, at my whim, you'll lose your life.
-Now I can see it. So this was the source of your power? Who would've thought that something like this was inside of you?
-I have nothing more to learn from you.
- It looks like I'll be able to be cold hearted, even in front of you!
-What's your purpose? To unravel the logic of this world or whatever. You've continued to play around with people like toys for such a stupid and selfish reason. massacring his clan to measure You make me sick.
-A snake that crawled on the earth, dreaming of soaring through the sky... knowing full well it was impossible. Still, hoping beyond hope, it kept its eye on a baby bird that it nurtured in its own nest... little realizing that actually... That snake is prey because that bird is a hawk... ready to take to the sky!
-Orochimaru was already in a weakened state... That's all there is to the story.
-You know nothing about me. How much hate has filled and enveloped my heart, how much stronger I've grown because of it... You know nothing.
- What I see with my Sharingan is very clear to me... I see you... Dead.
-I said this is the end, you murderous traitor. But before I kill you, I have one last question.
-You can use your eyes as much as you want. But with my hatred… I’ll turn the illusion into reality! And that reality… is your death!
-I was so young... My only explanation was that it was all a horrible nightmare. I wanted to believe it wasn't real; That I was just trapped in someone's cruel genjutsu... But it did happen! That was reality! My "eyes" are wide open now! My Sharingan sees right through your genjutsu!
- It's time to reproduce what I saw... the vision of your death.
-Disappear with the thunder…
-They're not the ones I want to kill.
-What Itachi wanted to see and what I will see are two vastly different things. I can't do what he wanted...I'll revive the Uchiha my own way.
-I'm home... We have left "Snake" behind. From now on, our team will remobilize under the name "Hawk". As "Hawk" we have only one goal. We will crush Konoha.
-If, as you said, the reason why Itachi couldn't kill me... was because my life was more precious than the village, then I feel similarly, that Itachi's life is more precious than Konoha. That's all.
-Saying I should follow in Itachi's footsteps is nothing but pretty words. It's nonsense meant for those who don't know hatred.

Life AKA Death
06-03-2009, 02:31 AM
i finally made it im stronger than naruto now to my next oppenet i will get my vengance itachi me and orochimaru will kill u

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-03-2009, 02:33 AM
-Revenge means everything to me. As long as I can have my revenge, I could care less what happens to me, or the whole world for that matter. For both Orochimaru and me, right now, killing Itachi would be impossible. But if I am able to accomplish my goals, through nothing more than offering Orochimaru this body of mine… than he can have my life, and my afterlife for that matter
-It's not that I didn't cut those bonds. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing me obtain power by following his ways. I merely spared your life on a whim.
-Come to think of it, isn't it your dream to become Hokage? If you have time to chase after me, you should be training. Isn't that right, Naruto? That's why this time, at my whim, you'll lose your life.
-Now I can see it. So this was the source of your power? Who would've thought that something like this was inside of you?
-What's your purpose? To unravel the logic of this world or whatever. You've continued to play around with people like toys for such a stupid and selfish reason. massacring his clan to measure You make me sick.
-A snake that crawled on the earth, dreaming of soaring through the sky... knowing full well it was impossible. Still, hoping beyond hope, it kept its eye on a baby bird that it nurtured in its own nest... little realizing that actually... That snake is prey because that bird is a hawk... ready to take to the sky!
-Orochimaru was already in a weakened state... That's all there is to the story.
-You know nothing about me. How much hate has filled and enveloped my heart, how much stronger I've grown because of it... You know nothing.
-I said this is the end, you murderous traitor. But before I kill you, I have one last question.
-You can use your eyes as much as you want. But with my hatred… I’ll turn the illusion into reality! And that reality… is your death!
-I was so young... My only explanation was that it was all a horrible nightmare. I wanted to believe it wasn't real; That I was just trapped in someone's cruel genjutsu... But it did happen! That was reality! My "eyes" are wide open now! My Sharingan sees right through your genjutsu!
-What Itachi wanted to see and what I will see are two vastly different things. I can't do what he wanted...I'll revive the Uchiha my own way.
-I'm home... We have left "Snake" behind. From now on, our team will remobilize under the name "Hawk". As "Hawk" we have only one goal. We will crush Konoha.
-If, as you said, the reason why Itachi couldn't kill me... was because my life was more precious than the village, then I feel similarly, that Itachi's life is more precious than Konoha. That's all.
-Saying I should follow in Itachi's footsteps is nothing but pretty words. It's nonsense meant for those who don't know hatred.
:shock:

zerosameri
06-03-2009, 02:35 AM
i finally made it im stronger than naruto now to my next oppenet i will get my vengance itachi me and orochimaru will kill u
i don't think sasuke said that. :|

SasukeDiedInMyArms
06-03-2009, 05:22 AM
(What I sometimes wish Sasuke would say:"The only thing that keeps me moving on is the fact that I know Konohana is okay.") What it turns out to be: :"The only thing that keeps me moving on is the fact that I know someday i'll slaughter Itachi." So here's my go:

"The only thing that keeps me moving on is the fact that I know someday i'll slaughter Itachi."

Kakashi_Hatake
06-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Power, I need more power.

Naruto... when did you... rrrrrr

jounin
06-03-2009, 07:58 AM
you said to give no mercy , not even you chidori blade !!!!

Kakashi_Hatake
06-04-2009, 04:22 AM
hpm I though u said u were strong

Luna Mikazuki
06-04-2009, 10:44 AM
*points to forehead*
I DONT NEED TO WEAR THIS THING!
YOU WONT EVEN MAKE A SCTRATCH ON MY FOREHEAD!!

Viceroy
06-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Sasuke: I will destroy the person who created this thread.

Luna Mikazuki
06-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Sasuke: And after I do I will grab a baconator at Wendy's
(ew those things are a heartattack waiting to happen)

3lilpandas
06-04-2009, 10:51 AM
"ITACHI!!!" (this would be the appropriate time to jump in a nearby random body of water)

Luna Mikazuki
06-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Lol
*jumps into water*
Sasuke: OH NO I GOT MY HAIR WET

Viceroy
06-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Me: Thats a good one.
Sasuke: *Slaps Sakura's apple slices to the ground and steps on them.

Viceroy
06-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Lol
*jumps into water*
Sasuke: OH NO I GOT MY HAIR WET

Me: Thats a good one.
Sasuke: *Slaps Sakura's apple slices to the ground and steps on them because he's pissed.

Luna Mikazuki
06-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Okay that was funny *laughing*

"Naruto, you're an idiot!" *cut cut stab stab*

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Wow. These people here are burning Sasuke!

itachi/madara
06-04-2009, 11:19 AM
*pulls out sword*
must...... avenge.......even............though.............i. ............cant..............even................ ........kill..........a..............kid.......... .....in.............a............orange........... ....jumpsuit.

Chibi Gaara
06-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Wow, I wasn't expecting this many post.

age54321
06-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Hmph. You're all idiots.

Luna Mikazuki
06-04-2009, 11:55 AM
*pulls out sword*
must...... avenge.......even............though.............i. ............cant..............even................ ........kill..........a..............kid.......... .....in.............a............orange........... ....jumpsuit.

Lol a colorblind blonde kid in an orange jumpsuit

What kind of ninja wears BRIGHT ORANGE with BRIGHT BLUE when he needs to BLEND IN

Viceroy
06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Lol a colorblind blonde kid in an orange jumpsuit

What kind of ninja wears BRIGHT ORANGE with BRIGHT BLUE when he needs to BLEND IN

Hey I like his oufit. The only reason I started watching Naruto is because I saw show on toonami about a ninja that wears orange (my favorite colour)

Luna Mikazuki
06-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey I like his oufit. The only reason I started watching Naruto is because I saw show on toonami about a ninja that wears orange (my favorite colour)

I like the outfit but isnt he supposed to...nevermind I guess if he wants to be a signal flasher its ok JUST KIDDING I like him

TucanaTheToucan
06-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Well, are we going or are we going to sit all day?

Anbu-Phoenix
06-04-2009, 12:11 PM
sasuke:itachi we meet again you killed the clan my family you gave me half a life an avengers life but now its time to get my revenge IM GOING TO KILL YOU HAHAHHAHAHAH
*other side of the door*sakura:kakashi-sensi sasuke-kun is playing avenger in the bathroom again

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-04-2009, 04:23 PM
I like the outfit but isnt he supposed to...nevermind I guess if he wants to be a signal flasher its ok JUST KIDDING I like him

i agree with the jumpsuit. At least it'd be perfect if he ever get sstranded on a deserted island or something; he'd just stand there and someone will find him in an hour or so.

SasukeDiedInMyArms
06-04-2009, 07:13 PM
I hate everyone and everything ESPECIALLY SAKURA.

DID I WIN??????????????????????????????????????

sakura202
06-04-2009, 07:14 PM
im am an avanger!

Ninja Pink
06-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm hate you,I hate everything,no one loves me,I have no heart,I'm stronger than you and if you say I'm not ,I'll kill you by making you stare at my face,cause i'm also ugly

Also,I have no life

And I love ducks,one happens to live on my head

Sasuke inexpertion,I know its not good:roll:

Keira-chan
06-04-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm more special than you
XD

Jarod Chidogashi
06-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Im a jerk whos kills all of Jarod's favorite people

Nick Tasogare
06-04-2009, 09:23 PM
your only alive because of my passing whim

yes, orochimaru, i love you and Kabuto, you are the only ones who love me, group......*vomit* hug........ :eek: ahhhhh im burning im burning''

(orochimaru) kabuto, put it out put it out *girlish scream*

*fixes glasses* hahahahahaahahahahaha orochimaru-sama, i knew this would burn you, im secretly a spy for........My love, Lady Tsunade! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-05-2009, 02:09 AM
hmph, you're all a waste of my time, i'm not even going to bother with you, now if u excuse me, i'll go cut myself with my chidori sword *starts to cut* yees!

Raiden
06-05-2009, 02:12 AM
hmph, you're all a waste of my time, i'm not even going to bother with you, now if u excuse me, i'll go cut myself with my chidori sword *starts to cut* yees!

EMO KIDlmao

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-05-2009, 02:17 AM
EMO KIDlmao

shut up, you don't understand me, i lost my parents and family, and i just cant seem to get stronger, even though i can take out bajillions of ninja *cuts with sword* yes! feel the pain!

Raiden
06-05-2009, 02:23 AM
shut up, you don't understand me, i lost my parents and family, and i just cant seem to get stronger, even though i can take out bajillions of ninja *cuts with sword* yes! feel the pain!

ok, dis time i will say EMOTIONAL BOYlmao

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-05-2009, 02:24 AM
ok, dis time i will say EMOTIONAL BOYlmao

Shut up! *starts to cry and cuts wrist with sword* Orochimaru was right! I should've gotten the skittles!

XD

Itachi-Sama
06-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Hmph. You're all a bunch of posers.

Natsumii145
06-06-2009, 10:31 AM
*Sasuke* Sits at desk, laces fingers together and rests them against his chin.

*Sakura walks up, blushes* "Hi Sasuke" *blush*

*Sasuke* looks at Sakura "hmmfh" *looks away*
END!?!?!

kakashi842
06-06-2009, 10:32 AM
all u have to do is act like a jerk

NARUTARD93
06-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Look at me I'm Sasuke, I'm soooooo much cooler and better than you guys. Who needs training? I'm a natural born genuis. My brother killed my entire family, you should all feel bad for me. I hate life. I'm stronger than all of you. There's like no way I'll ever lose to any of you. Did I mention I want to kill my older brother Itachi? He like killed my entire clan, so now I have to kill him. Give me power. I don't care about hard work and effort, I want instananeous results. I'm going to go kill Itachi. I don't need any of you people. You're all worthless. My clan's dead, I'm going to go kill Itachi. I still hate life. I still need more power. The Leaf Village sucks. Did I tell you already that I want to kill my older brother? You're annoying, get away from me. I think stupid is contegious....
Yep, that's my Sasuke impression there for ya folks.

Ninja Pink
06-06-2009, 02:24 PM
*Becomes Sasuke again*

You all stink,no life losers,I hate everyone of you,and I don't want any friends,You know why? Because I don't have a family and I don't want to get over it and have a life again,the only people I love is Sally,the duck that lives on my head...

Come on,Sally! I got to go cut myself,remember:mrgreen:
*gives Sally sword and starts cutting self*

Yay!!!!:mrgreen:

stretchdalumberjac
06-06-2009, 04:08 PM
okay i got it now

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
06-06-2009, 04:18 PM
You could say "I want revenge", "I have to get stronger than Itachi" and "You don't know anything about me". Sasuke said stuff like these quite a number of times. :lol:

shinobi4000
06-06-2009, 04:26 PM
oh look, im sasuke
im an avenger,
i have the sharingan,
i think i know everything,
i am soooo cool,
i have sooo many fangirls,
i am invincible,
and im think im better than everyone else,
im not like naruto and sakura.....
oh boo you sasuke!! BOO YOU!!

Avian
06-06-2009, 04:29 PM
This is pointless. I'm going to go train and get stronger now. You all make me sick.

That's all I got.

stretchdalumberjac
06-06-2009, 04:32 PM
i am sasuke
i am unbeatable
i know everything
feel bad for me i don't have a family
i am going to kill itachi
(does that work?)

Rynn Umino
06-15-2009, 09:23 PM
My name... is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate... a lot of things... and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I WILL make it a reality! I'm going restore my clan, and destroy a certain someone.

I adore that quote, haha. Especially Sakura's face when he basically says he hates everything. xD

Ryaque
06-16-2009, 09:22 AM
"I lost my family, my most important bonds to that monster. I've had everything and lost it, how would you know what that feels like? You were alone from the beginning you loser. How would you know how I feel? HUH, HOW?" (Sasuke says to Naruto.)
(From Naruto game I have)
Naruto: I'm going to be the hokage.
Sasuke:Zip it loser.
(After the fight Sasuke wins)
Sasuke: Killing him is the reason I exsist. You get in my way and I'll kill you too. (or)
Sasuke: You don't have enough hate to kill me, Naruto.

sasukeXuchiha
06-16-2009, 09:29 AM
"Hn" there plain and simple

Windking
07-14-2009, 04:50 AM
Whats the problem, Scaredly cat!

princezzhinata
07-14-2009, 06:47 AM

OMG!!!! Sooooo loooooong XD