PDA

View Full Version : Banning Naruto vs. Goku

The 1st Hokage
03-20-2010, 08:02 PM
should it get banned.it is rediculous to even try to debate with wankers who say naruto wins.

Nyruss
03-20-2010, 08:04 PM
.Yes.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-20-2010, 08:04 PM
This thread was done once a while back. It was generally agreed that, as a joke, it was fine. However, if any flaming/ stupidity was implemented into the thread, it would be locked by a mod right away.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Shouldn't this all be common sense?

Or are we're talking about joke threads.

rocketjed1
03-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Yes, it is annoying that every time I get on the BG there is always another noob Goku Vs. Naruto thread.

ECW Original
03-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Shouldn't this all be common sense?

Or are we're talking about joke threads.

jok'threads should be allowed.Other than that,no.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Alright sorry I didn't know someone already made this thread.

Phoenix Wright
03-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Yeah but then we'd have to ban all the other rape threads (not 100% necessarily) because there's a hell of a lot of other matches that are bigger stomp than this.

Sazabi24
03-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Just conceived, 1 cell large Goku vs. Naruto with the Hulk's stregnth, Bruce Banner's Brains, and the Flash's speed.

Goku stomps

Memitim
03-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Alright sorry I didn't know someone already made this thread.only like 1 million times
EDIT:make that 1 million one (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2706033#post2706033)

Rei Aoi
03-21-2010, 09:28 PM
should it get banned.it is rediculous to even try to debate with wankers who say naruto wins.
I thought it was already banned.

321zigzag1
03-21-2010, 09:30 PM
I thought it was already banned.

Its not going to stop people.

Juracule Mihawk
03-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Like me?

Rei Aoi
03-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Like me?
Just like the troll you are.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-21-2010, 10:14 PM
The endless struggle over trolls and dumbazzez CONTINUES AFTER THIS SHORT BREAK!

Yah this won't stop people.

321zigzag1
03-21-2010, 10:17 PM
The endless struggle over trolls and dumbazzez CONTINUES AFTER THIS SHORT BREAK!

Yah this won't stop people.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq103/darsh5/kubo-trolling.jpg

Memitim
03-21-2010, 10:18 PM
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq103/darsh5/kubo-trolling.jpglol is that tite kubo?

Onyx_Skies
03-21-2010, 10:23 PM
lol is that tite kubo?
Yeah, but that is the beauty of an edited photo. xDD

It could be banned, but it won't stop people from posting them, serious or not. Joke threads are fine with me, but if they're meant to be serious...then I'm not sure what to say on those. :???: Other than the OP should click the 'Check if already posted' thing....

Memitim
03-21-2010, 10:25 PM

It could be banned, but it won't stop people from posting them, serious or not. Joke threads are fine with me, but if they're meant to be serious...then I'm not sure what to say on those. :???: Other than the OP should click the 'Check if already posted' thing....
yeah i knew it was edited

and i think it should be banned

321zigzag1
03-21-2010, 10:25 PM

J-Sun Tasogare
03-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Nope never as long as Tite Kubo lives Trolls will rule the Earth

Words to live by huh?

The 1st Hokage
04-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Bump.I need to make one more point.

As funny as some "Goku vs. Naruto" threads can be,the joke shadows the attempt to spam by the OP.If you think about it,some people spam their Goku vs. Naruto joke threads,to a point where it is spamming.This was my last point that i needed to make.

Shikamaru Nara
04-05-2010, 05:26 PM
I think that there should be a certain amount of flaming threads that a user can make without getting banned, look at Dudemeister, he did flame a lot. It took too long for him to be banned. Maybe five threads with warning equals being banned?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:31 PM
I think that there should be a certain amount of flaming threads that a user can make without getting banned, look at Dudemeister, he did flame a lot. It took too long for him to be banned. Maybe five threads with warning equals being banned?
Dudemeister..=/ He wasn't flamming too bad personally I don't think he should have been banned he just got bored of people saying stupid stuff personally I'm getting tired of it myself. 5 threads warning then your banned to strict personally if that rule is installed I will go to another forum with breathing room.

Shikamaru Nara
04-05-2010, 05:35 PM
I disagree, the BG would be good if we had people who actually debated well. Not just saying things like "Chibaku Tensai. GG Lee." and then two posts later posting the same thing. What's that called? Spamming?

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:39 PM
I agree with shikamaru9, Cursed Uchiha does nothing but call people that he disagrees with "trolls" which is really annoying since most of them aren't even trolls.

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-05-2010, 05:43 PM
ban the naruto wankers...not the matches

although common forum etiquette says don;t post curbstomps unless your trying to prove a point

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
I disagree, the BG would be good if we had people who actually debated well. Not just saying things like "Chibaku Tensai. GG Lee." and then two posts later posting the same thing. What's that called? Spamming?
Why should we have to type a long description of that when its all thats needed? It's kinda dumb to do that when really that is all that needs to be said. So on that logic Goku vs Random Ninja 1 what are we supposed to say Oh Goku cna do this or this or this or this to win when all we need to say is Goku jogs over and slaps RN1 GG RN1. I'm not trying to be mean I just don't think that is too be punished about.
I agree with shikamaru9, Cursed Uchiha does nothing but call people that he disagrees with "trolls" which is really annoying since most of them aren't even trolls.
Lulz. Call me out and if you think thats flamming then you really need to go on another site and see how bad it can get. I only do it to a select few when I get aggervated at them making stupidish claims for instance Tourune not trying to call him out but, He said Hidan>Kakuzu because Hidan is immortal..... It makes no sense and most people who are new know Kakuzu can beat Hidan. But he has straightened out his act lately and I'm glad it's kinda like whacking a dog with a newspaper eventually they learn.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:49 PM
cursed uchiha do you have eyes? when did i ever said flaming in that sentence? get some glasses mate

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:56 PM
cursed uchiha do you have eyes? when did i ever said flaming in that sentence? get some glasses mate
I said If I was making a possible congecture based on what you said.

The 1st Hokage
04-06-2010, 05:22 AM
Hi dudemeister.how are you.

I just think that so many naruto vs. Goku threads is annoying anytime a new member joins and thinks naruto can even hold a candle to Goku in any way.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 05:54 AM

I just think that so many naruto vs. Goku threads is annoying anytime a new member joins and thinks naruto can even hold a candle to Goku in any way.
I don't believe this is Dudemeister. He wouldn't take troll offensive or he would act totally different unless he is trying to troll.

The 1st Hokage
04-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Check the siggy.

Well since ive made my points about the annoyance of joke threads,and the idiocy of serious threads,this can be closed or whatever.

Shikamaru Nara
04-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Why should we have to type a long description of that when its all thats needed? It's kinda dumb to do that when really that is all that needs to be said. So on that logic Goku vs Random Ninja 1 what are we supposed to say Oh Goku cna do this or this or this or this to win when all we need to say is Goku jogs over and slaps RN1 GG RN1. I'm not trying to be mean I just don't think that is too be punished about.

Lulz. Call me out and if you think thats flamming then you really need to go on another site and see how bad it can get. I only do it to a select few when I get aggervated at them making stupidish claims for instance Tourune not trying to call him out but, He said Hidan>Kakuzu because Hidan is immortal..... It makes no sense and most people who are new know Kakuzu can beat Hidan. But he has straightened out his act lately and I'm glad it's kinda like whacking a dog with a newspaper eventually they learn.

You post long descriptions, so you proved yourself wrong. Also, I do get that, but he has to not spam, posting duplicates.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
You post long descriptions, so you proved yourself wrong. Also, I do get that, but he has to not spam, posting duplicates.
I do when the fight needs it but when it only needs a few words..

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Check the siggy.

Well since ive made my points about the annoyance of joke threads,and the idiocy of serious threads,this can be closed or whatever.
Oh I guess he is a troll then Oh well.

Shikamaru Nara
04-06-2010, 01:37 PM
I do when the fight needs it but when it only needs a few words..

But you do.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-06-2010, 01:39 PM

Bro just shut up alright if you think the thread is annoying don't post.

I don't like you.

Shikamaru Nara
04-06-2010, 01:40 PM

I don't like you.

I like you, I really do, but if you're going to flame a thread, please don't post in it.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-06-2010, 01:46 PM
I like you, I really do, but if you're going to flame a thread, please don't post in it.

I was talking to The 1st Hokage.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 01:48 PM
I was talking to The 1st Hokage.
IMO he made the thread.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-06-2010, 01:50 PM
IMO he made the thread.

Yeah I don't like the thread owner.

superman
04-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Trolliing like that should be prohibited, so the answer to your question is big YES!!

The 1st Hokage
04-06-2010, 06:04 PM

I don't like you.
You arent the only person to make a naruto vs. Goku thread.I am saying the threads popping up anytime a noob joins and thinks naruto even has a chance of lastin 3 seconds against goku.Its not neccesary to hate me cuz i feel this is annoying.Superman vs. Goku was banned,and that stomp is not anything compaired to naruto facing Goku IMO.

superman
04-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Well if the threads aren't rape, then I don't think they should necessarily be banned.

The 1st Hokage
04-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Well if the threads aren't rape, then I don't think they should necessarily be banned.
The only reason Post crisis Supes beat goku is cuz Supes is FTL.

I just think that a raperolfcurb stomp like Goku vs naruto is pathetic and should be banned.Even funny joke threads get old.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 06:31 PM
The only non rape Naruto vs Goku thread would be baby Goku w/o his tail against SM/ KN6+ Naruto.

e710
04-06-2010, 06:36 PM
The only non rape Naruto vs Goku thread would be baby Goku w/o his tail against SM/ KN6+ Naruto.

You mean big monkey goku cause that version of goku can spam energy waves out its it mouth and did i mention its a big monkey. Plus i think it could tank anything naruto attacks with.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 06:38 PM
You mean big monkey goku cause that version of goku can spam energy waves out its it mouth and did i mention its a big monkey. Plus i think it could tank anything naruto attacks with.
He said without his tail.

e710
04-06-2010, 06:40 PM
He said without his tail.

O my bad i though it meant with, but i think SM/kn6 or higher can kill a baby.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 06:42 PM
O my bad i though it meant with, but i think SM/kn6 or higher can kill a baby.
A sayian baby ~.~ I dunno those things are pretty fiest if it gets a hold of his finger bye bye finger.

The 1st Hokage
04-06-2010, 07:27 PM
A sayian baby ~.~ I dunno those things are pretty fiest if it gets a hold of his finger bye bye finger.
baby goku made baby broly cry.

W U B Z
04-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Well, most show vs. show battles are meant for a joke, so in that way then no. If it was a serious debate, however, than yes because you can't compare two different characters from two different shows evenly.

The 1st Hokage
04-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Well, most show vs. show battles are meant for a joke, so in that way then no. If it was a serious debate, however, than yes because you can't compare two different characters from two different shows evenly.
especially if ones a planet buster and the other is barely a multi-building buster.