PDA

View Full Version : Zatch Bellverse Vs. YuYu Hakushoverse

Shikamaru Nara
03-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Well, as we know, Zatch Bell has/had many characters that haven't been even revealed!! So, I'd give them the power in numbers. Plus, they do have many power, speed, and evasion spells, to help them out.

YuYu Hakusho has many different powers and Reigun on it's side, so, Zatch Bell may have numbers, but they have sheer power. Although, Reigun has a limit.

Those are my reasons that would make this a good fight...now, DEBATE!

Nyruss
03-19-2010, 08:56 AM
Bragi is a mountain buster. Who on YYH can make the same claim?

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 08:57 AM
I thought it was Brago?

Anyway Zatch bell ended a little while ago in the manga.

Anyway YYH has planet busters. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/lalalacj6yj0.gif

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 09:02 AM
YYH doesn't have mountain busters? Lolwut? Yasuke alone was a mountain buster if not higher. He got owned by Yomi. That makes Yomi nearly invincible in terms of fighting Zatch Bellverse.

The 1st Hokage
03-19-2010, 09:26 AM
I thought it was Brago?

Anyway Zatch bell ended a little while ago in the manga.

Anyway YYH has planet busters. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/lalalacj6yj0.gif
no.im sorry but you just failed zigzag.

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 09:28 AM
no.im sorry but you just failed zigzag.

I thought the S class went planet level?

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 09:29 AM
I thought the S class went planet level?
By hype, yes. No feats to back it up, though.

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Well at least they were beyond mountain level though. And they got hypersonic speedsters as top tier.

The 1st Hokage
03-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Well at least they were beyond mountain level though. And they got hypersonic speedsters as top tier.
you no longer fail.:D

Yusuke,kurama,raizen,yomi,the other demon,hiei and a few others are said to be hypersonic.Hiei in the 1st few chapters when he escaped a gas exposion and yusuke kept up with him.That was at D-class demon Hiei.He ended as a a high A-class to low S-class.

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 09:39 AM
you no longer fail.:d

yusuke,kurama,raizen,yomi,the other demon,hiei and a few others are said to be hypersonic.hiei in the 1st few chapters when he escaped a gas exposion and yusuke kept up with him.that was at d-class demon hiei.he ended as a a high a-class to low s-class.

`:|

The 1st Hokage
03-19-2010, 09:42 AM

*runs away from mean ninja faces*

And like i said,zigzag does not fail.

Raizen potentially solos.he was the strongest demon in history,along with all his friends that are s-class demons own zatch bellverse.

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 09:44 AM
Well considering Zatch and Brago are top tier and yeah they can't stop that.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Well considering Zatch and Brago are top tier and yeah they can't stop that.
Demon Plane alone solos. Factor in the Spirit World and you have a gigantic stomp.

The 1st Hokage
03-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Demon Plane alone solos. Factor in the Spirit World and you have a gigantic stomp.
a raperolfstomp for that matter.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 10:09 AM
a raperolfstomp for that matter.
Agreed. I mean, who can even TOUCH Yomi? He can sense what you do before you do it. He can create vortexs out of thin air that absorb your attacks. He can punch you through mountains. He can take your own attack and throw it back at you. He can tank Yusuke punches without any sign of even being injured. He's also massively hypersonic. Yomi alone takes out the top tiers of Zatch.

The 1st Hokage
03-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Agreed. I mean, who can even TOUCH Yomi? He can sense what you do before you do it. He can create vortexs out of thin air that absorb your attacks. He can punch you through mountains. He can take your own attack and throw it back at you. He can tank Yusuke punches without any sign of even being injured. He's also massively hypersonic. Yomi alone takes out the top tiers of Zatch.
and Raizen in his prime owns yomi a thousand times over.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 10:13 AM
and Raizen in his prime owns yomi a thousand times over.
True, although we never saw Raizen in his prime, so we can't really use him in this fight. If we used Raizen in his prime, we'd also have to use the Sage of the Six Paths. However, by hype, Raizen could still beat the Sage by simply blitzing and eating him.

Miles Edgeworth
03-19-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Brago is one of the strongest ZB characters.

He mountain busts at best and according to OBD he's supersonic.

Lol, top tier YYH guys easily mountain bust and are hypersonic. I doubt Zatch is massively stronger than Brago either so Three Kings could probably solo or come close to it.

Kitsujiro Fuyu
03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I have a pretty good feeling that YuYu would stomp the Zatchverse without little problem.