PDA

View Full Version : -Naruto- VS The Terrorist Tourist/Vat


Vatanui AKA Pride
03-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Naruto, you go first. `:P

-Naruto-
03-18-2010, 02:41 PM
alright.

-a bright golden light appears as i change into my golden armour and swords- (http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2007/192/940048_20070712_screen010.jpg) -exept the stuff is golden-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 02:17 PM
alright.

-a bright golden light appears as i change into my golden armour and swords- (http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2007/192/940048_20070712_screen010.jpg) -exept the stuff is golden-
I stand leisurely on the top of the rooftop of a large building overlooking you, smiling as I pull out an old-fashioned pistol. Glancing at you, I then signal for the battle to begin.

Note: This is in a city.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 04:05 PM
(ok nvm, the stuff stays the colo in the pic)

hmm...-the ball of energy makes lightning strike my sword, and the lightning moves around (as in just the surrounding parts)

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
(ok nvm, the stuff stays the colo in the pic)

hmm...-the ball of energy makes lightning strike my sword, and the lightning moves around (as in just the surrounding parts)
Remaining my position on the rooftop of the large building overlapping you, I quickly am alerted as I see a ball of lightning appears near you. Deciding to act it safe, I then quickly pull out a circular-shaped silver object. I blow my breath on it, as all of a sudden, two similar figures appear side-by-side. They are both my clones, possessing all my abilities and strength. I am able to create such entities by using a Mafia object capable of doing so. These clones are not like regular afterimages, and will be much harder to get rid of due to them possessing the same durability I have. While one clone goes off on his own, the other quickly take my place as I move to the other part of the rooftop and sit down. With my clones positioned, I then watch, as my clone waits for your attack.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Remaining my position on the rooftop of the large building overlapping you, I quickly am alerted as I see a ball of lightning appears near you. Deciding to act it safe, I then quickly pull out a circular-shaped silver object. I blow my breath on it, as all of a sudden, two similar figures appear side-by-side. They are both my clones, possessing all my abilities and strength. I am able to create such entities by using a Mafia object capable of doing so. These clones are not like regular afterimages, and will be much harder to get rid of due to them possessing the same durability I have. While one clone goes off on his own, the other quickly take my place as I move to the other part of the rooftop and sit down. With my clones positioned, I then watch, as my clone waits for your attack.
(the ball is in my sword, look at the pic again if u have to)

-with my dragon eyes, half a second passes, and for me it seems like forever as my eyes take in whats happening every single second and relay it back to me. i see you split into two, and that u switch places w/ a clone while the other one goes elswhere- hmm....-goldden sparks appear over my body-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 05:20 PM
(the ball is in my sword, look at the pic again if u have to)

-with my dragon eyes, half a second passes, and for me it seems like forever as my eyes take in whats happening every single second and relay it back to me. i see you split into two, and that u switch places w/ a clone while the other one goes elswhere- hmm....-goldden sparks appear over my body-
Sorry, misunderstood.

As I watch you remain still, I quickly realize it is my advantage as of now, more or less. Quickly, my clone then take out a kunai and throw it at you. As the kunai flies, I then glance behind me, as slowly, a strange object appears, managing to keep itself in the air by use of a propeller. Meanwhile, the clone watches silently, as my other clone continues to be working, hidden and out of sight.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Sorry, misunderstood.

As I watch you remain still, I quickly realize it is my advantage as of now, more or less. Quickly, my clone then take out a kunai and throw it at you. As the kunai flies, I then glance behind me, as slowly, a strange object appears, managing to keep itself in the air by use of a propeller. Meanwhile, the clone watches silently, as my other clone continues to be working, hidden and out of sight.
-as the clone begins to throw the kunai, thousands of golden cuts begin to appear one after the other (looks as if someone is repeatedly cutting it at extreme speeds), then the clones sp bursts out of its chest and turns to a gas. the clone then dissapears (not sure how ur clones go when they die)- hmm...make me think, Pride

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 05:47 PM
-as the clone begins to throw the kunai, thousands of golden cuts begin to appear one after the other (looks as if someone is repeatedly cutting it at extreme speeds), then the clones sp bursts out of its chest and turns to a gas. the clone then dissapears (not sure how ur clones go when they die)- hmm...make me think, Pride
As the thousands of golden cuts appear, my clone then suddenly stabs its neck, before it can turn into a gas, as I quickly take out a gas mask. I put it on, as my clone immediately explodes, unleashing a vaporizing compound in the air as well as a gas. The vaporizing compound destroys the thousands of golden cuts, as it begins to spread towards your area. As I jump back, I quickly take out a small remote. If you smell the gas, you will be immediately paralyzed and will start automatically laughing while barfing and crying at the same time. Jumping to the other side of the rooftop, I then glance at you as, in a radius of about three miles away, another similar flying object appears. With myself having a second or two of freedom, I quickly touch the flying object behind me, as a transparent green-colored coating appears, overlapping it and protecting it. With that, I then take out another kunai, this time a wooden one, as the first kunai that I had thrown at you first, is now latched onto the floor near you. I them murmur, "Mafioso Art: Double the Pain", as the fake kunai I had thrown at you suddenly explodes into a combination of fifty kunais, all poison-coated and have homing abilities. They are all attached together by a wire and can be controlled by the remote that I have.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 05:51 PM
the clone didnt get a chance to throw it :/ fine ill play ur little game.

-as the combo of gas and other things appear, the cuts sudddenly appear around all of it, making a golden net (the space is filled with a silver color) and it quickly supresses the gas into nothing, and dissapears. at that time, i pick up the kunai next to me, and throw it at the wooden one, cutting through it and going at u- hmm...will ur next move be enough...to make me think?

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 06:01 PM
the clone didnt get a chance to throw it :/ fine ill play ur little game.

-as the combo of gas and other things appear, the cuts sudddenly appear around all of it, making a golden net (the space is filled with a silver color) and it quickly supresses the gas into nothing, and dissapears. at that time, i pick up the kunai next to me, and throw it at the wooden one, cutting through it and going at u- hmm...will ur next move be enough...to make me think?

Seeing my plan foiled, I then abruptly hear a sharp beep from my remote. Taking a glance at you, I then watch as the beep ended, followed by silence. I then glance behind me, as my remaining clone walks up behind me, holding a steel kunai. "Achieved, all supernatural abilities are now neutralized in this area." I say, as I then take out my switchblade knife. "Do you get it now? I was simply stalling you for time, for these machines--" I point at the flying objects "--to activate. With three of them all active as of now, the neutralization has began. In this area, of a five mile wide area, all supernatural abilities are completely neutralized. That counts for your ability to slow down time for a long while, for any Bleach-related attacks or techniques such as Ceros, Sonidos, et cetera, and any other supernatural techniques. However, the same goes for me. Now, it is simply a melee battle." Saying that, I then quickly unsheathe my switchblade knife, as the sharp piece of reinforced steel gleams in the sunlight shadowing me. Holding my switchblade knife out, I hold my old-fashioned yet reliable pistol in my hands.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 06:07 PM
hmm...one problem...this here is what powers my own poer -points to the energy circle- and that there...is life...everyones, in the palm of my hands...(my eyes or those of a dragon, so i automatically see that way too) -knowing ur plan failed as my armour is still intact and my sword still there, i point at the machines and slowly turn my sword so the blade is sideways. then i remember that it neutralizes ur attacks too, and since i still have mine i am at an advantage. i pull out a single golden strand from my energy circle of life- this here, represents u...give in now, or i can kill u -puts the strand back in my sword- with a thought....

Twisterty
03-19-2010, 06:07 PM
hey naruto i responded

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 06:07 PM
o, if u dont agree with my move them plz post and dont moe on till i explain y my stuff isnt supernatural

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 06:17 PM
hmm...one problem...this here is what powers my own poer -points to the energy circle- and that there...is life...everyones, in the palm of my hands...(my eyes or those of a dragon, so i automatically see that way too) -knowing ur plan failed as my armour is still intact and my sword still there, i point at the machines and slowly turn my sword so the blade is sideways. then i remember that it neutralizes ur attacks too, and since i still have mine i am at an advantage. i pull out a single golden strand from my energy circle of life- this here, represents u...give in now, or i can kill u -puts the strand back in my sword- with a thought....
Hmm...it seems I made myself at an advantage...oh well.

Offering a shrug, I hold my switchblade knife as I then wait for you to attack, holding my pistol in my other hand.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 06:23 PM
-deciding not to take ur life and offer a...more fair fight i guess, i walk up to u and shut my armour off, and my sword dissapears.- lets make this fairer...how about this? a golden light envelops me and i appear as an all to know person http://www.zfans.de/zfans/dates/zelda10/Wallpaper/1280x1024/4.jpg
-i jump back and wait for ur move- ( i still haave the dragons eyes, and i decided id take link as my character for a reason to b revealed later on)

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 06:23 PM
copy and paste the link

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 06:30 PM
-deciding not to take ur life and offer a...more fair fight i guess, i walk up to u and shut my armour off, and my sword dissapears.- lets make this fairer...how about this? a golden light envelops me and i appear as an all to know person http://www.zfans.de/zfans/dates/zelda10/Wallpaper/1280x1024/4.jpg
-i jump back and wait for ur move- ( i still haave the dragons eyes, and i decided id take link as my character for a reason to b revealed later on)
Nah, I'd rather you make this unfair for me, I still have tricks up my sleeves.

Also, link doesn't work.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 06:40 PM
u have to copy n paste it into ur url thing (were u put www.whatever.com*not (http://www.whatever.com*not) a link just an ex XD*)

- i revert to my original form and hold my sword up to my face - hmm....- i put it down and wait for ur move-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 07:01 PM
u have to copy n paste it into ur url thing (were u put www.whatever.com*not (http://www.whatever.com*not) a link just an ex XD*)

- i revert to my original form and hold my sword up to my face - hmm....- i put it down and wait for ur move-
I know.

Taking out my old-fashioned pistol, I then aim it at you and fire a series of times, unleashing a bombardment of several dozen bullets. The bullets all have homing properties as well as coated with venom, and unknown to you, they are all stringed together by an invisible steel wire that can easily slice through reinforced steel. As the bullets surround you, the bullets and wires pull together, completely surrounding you, and leaving no opening for you to escape through. The bullets then strike you, filling you up with holes as the steel wires strangle you to death while cutting you up. Meanwhile, I then take out what looked like a grenade. Holding it in my hand, I then toss it directly at you. Less than a second later, it explodes, just within five meters of you and safely out of range for me. As that occurred, I then attack an invisible steel wire to the lower handle of my switchblade knife.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 07:19 PM
-i c u fire the bullets, and at that time, time again seemed to freeze. the next half second, i know that there is wire connecting the bullets and that there is also poison. i create my zing cero and shoot it at a bullet, it splits into many and dissintegrates all the bullets, taking the poison inside of it, where it flies at u. as the wire comes i revert to my original form. i am a dark haired teen with piercing blue eyes and i wield the all to well know master sword (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/230/9/7/The_Master_Sword_by_retroWeapon.jpg)
i then cut through the wire, and an explosion of life pushes the wire away. the explosions continue and hit the machines, destroying them-

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 07:20 PM
EDIT: as the grenade comes, i am already close to u so i assume u wont through it. i jump over you, land behind u and stab my sword into u-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 08:06 PM
-i c u fire the bullets, and at that time, time again seemed to freeze. the next half second, i know that there is wire connecting the bullets and that there is also poison. i create my zing cero and shoot it at a bullet, it splits into many and dissintegrates all the bullets, taking the poison inside of it, where it flies at u. as the wire comes i revert to my original form. i am a dark haired teen with piercing blue eyes and i wield the all to well know master sword (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/230/9/7/The_Master_Sword_by_retroWeapon.jpg)
i then cut through the wire, and an explosion of life pushes the wire away. the explosions continue and hit the machines, destroying them-
As I see you having changed into your original form, I then see you shoot a Zing Cero at me. Calm, I quickly take out a pink-colored shell. The shell seems to absorb the Zing Cero, as the explosion of life arrives. However, before it can known the wires away and then began to advance towards me, I quickly lift my pistol and press the trigger, unleashing a bullet than deflects back the explosion of life and breaks through it, beginning to advance towards you. Seeing that you had attempted to avoid my grenade and then try to attack me, I quickly facepalm myself at the fact that you assume that we are close. As you can see in the earlier counters, I had never moved from my original post, meaning that there I am still on the rooftop of a large building and you on the ground, being at least fifty to eighty meters away. As such, it makes your move a complete waste of time, leaving you open for a short moment. And with that wasted movement, the grenade explodes, part of it hitting you seeing as that you only moved at least a couple meters from it. With you opened, I quickly throw my old-fashioned pistol into the air to free my hand. As the pistol twirls in the air, spinning rapidly, I quickly pull out a Mini Uzi sub-machine gun from my cloak, as I then hold the trigger, unleashing several hundred bullets aimed at you with homing properties. Meanwhile, I then catch the pistol between my teeth, as I then reach inside my cloak for another weapon. I pull out what looks like an anti-tank rifle, as I then aim at you. With you busy with my storm of bullets, you should not be able to react to this. I press the trigger, unleashing a large bullet that hits you, unleashing a large dust cloud from the destruction caused.

Note: I'd suggest you work with learning the distance properly.
EDIT: as the grenade comes, i am already close to u so i assume u wont through it. i jump over you, land behind u and stab my sword into u-

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 08:16 PM
-there seems to be a giant WARNING flash in my brain and i jump high into the air (going backwards) and do hundreds of flips. i land on all 4's , causing a crater to form. i release a rrrr! sound that gets louder as a red bubbly substance envelups me, making me have a red bubbly out line of a fox with one tail (tell u more at end of move) as the bullets come they hit me, but only make me angrier. the poison has no affect, and i appear in front of u with a arm (and claw) raisind with i slash across, cutting ur tank gun thing. i then stab my other hand into u and release a bubbling energy inside you, while im doing this, my tail of bubbling red-orange substance stabs u through the middle of ur head. i then jump back, creating another crater-

hey i figured no one uses JInchuriki and it would give me the edge, not to worry i wont pull any GM crap on u or anything.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 08:17 PM
also im in 2 diff battles, so srry for da confusement

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 08:38 PM
-there seems to be a giant WARNING flash in my brain and i jump high into the air (going backwards) and do hundreds of flips. i land on all 4's , causing a crater to form. i release a rrrr! sound that gets louder as a red bubbly substance envelups me, making me have a red bubbly out line of a fox with one tail (tell u more at end of move) as the bullets come they hit me, but only make me angrier. the poison has no affect, and i appear in front of u with a arm (and claw) raisind with i slash across, cutting ur tank gun thing. i then stab my other hand into u and release a bubbling energy inside you, while im doing this, my tail of bubbling red-orange substance stabs u through the middle of ur head. i then jump back, creating another crater-

hey i figured no one uses JInchuriki and it would give me the edge, not to worry i wont pull any GM crap on u or anything.

Seeing you to be began to be coated in a red bubbly chakra, I realize that you are a Jinchuriki. As you suddenly disappear, I quickly deduce of you moving towards me by the sound of a fast-moving object. I quickly back a few dozen meters as you appear in front of me. Since all your attacks are close-ranged based and I am now about twenty meters or so away from you, all your attacks are rendered useless. Before you can jump back, I quickly press the trigger of my Mini Uzi, unleashing several hundred bullets. These bullets are made up of a substance able to take damage from your chakra cloak or any attacks, and as usual, can home onto you. However, they will explode with the force of ten grenades each if they touch anything infused with chakra, hence you in your Jinchuriki chakra cloak. Quickly after unleashing the trolley of bullets, I quickly take out two steel kunais and throw them at you. They will automatically explode once close to you. As that occurred, I quickly jump back, off the rooftop. I quickly catch myself by latching the knife onto the wall of the building, holding onto it by grabbing the steel wire. As I swing through the air and land on the ground, I then pull the switchblade knife, unlatching it from the wall, as I then catch it. I then began running into the alleys beyond, as the large building, the one that you are currently on, collapses from the pressure of my knife.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 08:39 PM
also im in 2 diff battles, so srry for da confusement
It's alright.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 08:49 PM
-as my opponent fires the bullets I quickly let out an ear-piercing scream that is actually a shockwave. With that, ur bullets explode and the gun itself breaks (inside due ro the vibration) the vibrations should have also broken ur hand and arm, an u should be deaf now (eardrums exploded). With that, I launch up, over ur kunais, and hot u head on while u r swinging from the wire, with my chakra claws. The are inflicted is ur back, and it burns from the chakra. I then track u down a u run-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 08:55 PM
-as my opponent fires the bullets I quickly let out an ear-piercing scream that is actually a shockwave. With that, ur bullets explode and the gun itself breaks (inside due ro the vibration) the vibrations should have also broken ur hand and arm, an u should be deaf now (eardrums exploded). With that, I launch up, over ur kunais, and hot u head on while u r swinging from the wire, with my chakra claws. The are inflicted is ur back, and it burns from the chakra. I then track u down a u run-
As I see you open your mouth, I then sense the air around me being sucked in for a large breath. Deducing that it was a sound-based attack, I quickly throw my Mini Uzi at you, as your shockwave springs through the air. As that occurred, I am now swinging in the air, out of range of your shockwave as the Mini Uzi flying at you breaks, breaking into several parts as they all hit you in the face, stunning you for a second. As I move in the air, I quickly aim my remote at you and press a button, as the parts of the Mini Uzi suddenly explodes in your face. With you stunned for a second, your other attacks are made futile, as I land on the ground and run into the alleys, and the large building crumbles with you in it, burying you in its debris. Meanwhile, my clone is far away, standing near a large building.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 09:01 PM
-as I make the shockwave, I c the gun and know something was gonna explode! I quickly shut my mouth (and continues my previous move to attack u since I wasn't stunned)

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 09:05 PM
-as I make the shockwave, I c the gun and know something was gonna explode! I quickly shut my mouth (and continues my previous move to attack u since I wasn't stunned)
Seeing that my attempt had failed, I realize that you injured, seeing as that you had failed to properly counter my bullets. With you hit full of bullets that will explode with the power of ten grenades per bullet, you are immediately enveloped in an explosion in a large scale, one that overwhelms a whole city block. Seeing that you are in the center of the explosion, you are likely killed, seeing as that you have barely to zero chance of surviving. You Jinchuriki chakra cloak won't protect you either, seeing as that these bullets were made especially to counter against it. I am, meanwhile, completely safe, out of the explosions' range. Sitting on the rooftop of a large building, I then watch, alerted and curious to see if you had survived.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 09:11 PM
What bullets? The shockwave caused them to explode :\

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 09:16 PM
What bullets? The shockwave caused them to explode :\
You said you stopped from doing the shockwave, so you never destroyed the bullets.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Hello???...what...bullets....

If there were explosives in them, the shockwave would activate them causing them to explode

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 09:18 PM
I meant that while I was doing it (I sent a shockwave) I stopped (cuz I would have cont or awhile after) an jumped with extreme speed (had to be to get to u)

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Should we just cont like the bullets exploded close to me?

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Hello???...what...bullets....

If there were explosives in them, the shockwave would activate them causing them to explode
Look at quote below in red.


Seeing you to be began to be coated in a red bubbly chakra, I realize that you are a Jinchuriki. As you suddenly disappear, I quickly deduce of you moving towards me by the sound of a fast-moving object. I quickly back a few dozen meters as you appear in front of me. Since all your attacks are close-ranged based and I am now about twenty meters or so away from you, all your attacks are rendered useless. Before you can jump back, I quickly press the trigger of my Mini Uzi, unleashing several hundred bullets. These bullets are made up of a substance able to take damage from your chakra cloak or any attacks, and as usual, can home onto you. However, they will explode with the force of ten grenades each if they touch anything infused with chakra, hence you in your Jinchuriki chakra cloak. Quickly after unleashing the trolley of bullets, I quickly take out two steel kunais and throw them at you. They will automatically explode once close to you. As that occurred, I quickly jump back, off the rooftop. I quickly catch myself by latching the knife onto the wall of the building, holding onto it by grabbing the steel wire. As I swing through the air and land on the ground, I then pull the switchblade knife, unlatching it from the wall, as I then catch it. I then began running into the alleys beyond, as the large building, the one that you are currently on, collapses from the pressure of my knife.

I meant that while I was doing it (I sent a shockwave) I stopped (cuz I would have cont or awhile after) an jumped with extreme speed (had to be to get to u)

Should we just cont like the bullets exploded close to me?
What? I don't understand this one, rephrase it please.

If you had fired a shockwave and it destroyed the Mini Uzi and then quickly stopped the shockwave afterward, the range of the shockwave shouldn't have reached that far to get to the bullets. The longer the time shockwave is used, the larger its range is.

-Naruto-
03-19-2010, 09:35 PM
How can it not reach the bullets if they r inside of they gun :/

Night, post n I'll respond tomorrow. In my opinion the shokwave would be enough to take out da bullets, but if I must then I'll act lik I got hit by them.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-19-2010, 09:40 PM
How can it not reach the bullets if they r inside of they gun :/

Night, post n I'll respond tomorrow. In my opinion the shokwave would be enough to take out da bullets, but if I must then I'll act lik I got hit by them.
I shot the bullets earlier, as the earlier quote in red says, which means they were already out of the gun. Also, like I also said in the earlier turns, the bullets were designed to handle heavy damage, and would have likely survived the shockwave and would have hit you anyways.

Night, man.

-Naruto-
03-20-2010, 06:31 AM
I shot the bullets earlier, as the earlier quote in red says, which means they were already out of the gun. Also, like I also said in the earlier turns, the bullets were designed to handle heavy damage, and would have likely survived the shockwave and would have hit you anyways.

Night, man.
alright. well my assumption appears to be wrong so without further adew:

-as i am slowed by th bullets, the explosion starts to form. i simple surround it with my demon fox chakra, and sp to be safe, and demolish it. i then take wwhats left of the bullets out (as u said the bullets could pierce the demon fox chakra, not the explosions!). with that, i track u down by sound and what footprints there are (i guess)-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-20-2010, 01:49 PM
alright. well my assumption appears to be wrong so without further adew:

-as i am slowed by th bullets, the explosion starts to form. i simple surround it with my demon fox chakra, and sp to be safe, and demolish it. i then take wwhats left of the bullets out (as u said the bullets could pierce the demon fox chakra, not the explosions!). with that, i track u down by sound and what footprints there are (i guess)-
With me in the alleys, I am currently running in stealth, using a Mafia technique to run quiet and leave no footsteps created from the dirt on the ground. As I am running, my clone still is positioned on his spot. Stopping at the front of a skyscraper, I quickly get to my work as my clone continues.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Bump for THREAD FULL OF WIN!

-Naruto-
03-21-2010, 12:46 PM
With me in the alleys, I am currently running in stealth, using a Mafia technique to run quiet and leave no footsteps created from the dirt on the ground. As I am running, my clone still is positioned on his spot. Stopping at the front of a skyscraper, I quickly get to my work as my clone continues.
-i still track u down by smell at exrtreme speeds, and as the scent gets stronger i c a disturbance with the air around (although u r invisible, ur movements cause a shimmer in the air around u)-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 06:12 PM
-i still track u down by smell at exrtreme speeds, and as the scent gets stronger i c a disturbance with the air around (although u r invisible, ur movements cause a shimmer in the air around u)-
Working near the large building, I then take out three small silver circular objects. As they suddenly open, breaking into half, a smaller rectangular object springs out, as it then flies to the air above, flying past even the tips of the tallest skyscrapers in the large city. As it did so, your sense of smell quickly disappears, along with your sense of taste and your sight. These rectangular objects are capable of taking away your senses. One takes away your sense of smell, one with your taste, and the last with your sight. I have more, but I'd like to make this more fair. With your sense of smell gone, you are now unable to trace me properly. As I then quickly pack up again and then move towards another building, my clone continues positioned, sitting on the tenth story of a skyscraper as he watches you and your every move.

-Naruto-
03-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Working near the large building, I then take out three small silver circular objects. As they suddenly open, breaking into half, a smaller rectangular object springs out, as it then flies to the air above, flying past even the tips of the tallest skyscrapers in the large city. As it did so, your sense of smell quickly disappears, along with your sense of taste and your sight. These rectangular objects are capable of taking away your senses. One takes away your sense of smell, one with your taste, and the last with your sight. I have more, but I'd like to make this more fair. With your sense of smell gone, you are now unable to trace me properly. As I then quickly pack up again and then move towards another building, my clone continues positioned, sitting on the tenth story of a skyscraper as he watches you and your every move.
-i revert to my original form which is basecly a teen with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes, my sword is basecly one that looks like Sasuke's. a crystal around my neck (its on a necklace) starts to glow, and i regain my senses- this....is the hokyoku. one of the many powers it has....-u are suddenly crushed by a silver cero and a golden one (one on ur left and right) this creates a huge explosion, bigger than when hally uses the same move with a diff cero (we r bro n sis so we posses the same moves, diff abilities tho)

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 06:24 PM
-i revert to my original form which is basecly a teen with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes, my sword is basecly one that looks like Sasuke's. a crystal around my neck (its on a necklace) starts to glow, and i regain my senses- this....is the hokyoku. one of the many powers it has....-u are suddenly crushed by a silver cero and a golden one (one on ur left and right) this creates a huge explosion, bigger than when hally uses the same move with a diff cero (we r bro n sis so we posses the same moves, diff abilities tho)

"Hmmm....limited reality wrapping it seems, this could give you an advantage. However, you've lost that chance the moment my clone had reappeared and I had gone down to the alleys." I say as the Silver and Golden Ceros shoot towards me. However, as they went in within twenty meters of me, two large walls made out of materials harder than reinforced steel shoot up out of the ground, as they defend me against your Cero. Absorbing the attack of your two Ceros, I then pick up one of the walls and press a button as the wall suddenly disappears. Less than one tenth of a second later, it reappears, now above you. If it hits you or anything, it will explode, releasing all the compressed energy it took from your Cero. Meanwhile, as you stand on the ground, I then lift my remote and press a single button as the ground above you explodes, overwhelming you in a half-city block explosion that can easily break through a Hiero, Jinchuriki chakra cloak, or SP shield. "You should have been focused on my clone from the start, not me, fool."

-Naruto-
03-21-2010, 06:30 PM
"Hmmm....limited reality wrapping it seems, this could give you an advantage. However, you've lost that chance the moment my clone had reappeared and I had gone down to the alleys." I say as the Silver and Golden Ceros shoot towards me. However, as they went in within twenty meters of me, two large walls made out of materials harder than reinforced steel shoot up out of the ground, as they defend me against your Cero. Absorbing the attack of your two Ceros, I then pick up one of the walls and press a button as the wall suddenly disappears. Less than one tenth of a second later, it reappears, now above you. If it hits you or anything, it will explode, releasing all the compressed energy it took from your Cero. Meanwhile, as you stand on the ground, I then lift my remote and press a single button as the ground above you explodes, overwhelming you in a half-city block explosion that can easily break through a Hiero, Jinchuriki chakra cloak, or SP shield. "You should have been focused on my clone from the start, not me, fool."
-as the walls appear, i flick my hand to the right, causing the ceroes to spin at unbelievable speeds, and another sp shapped in a diamond going left at high speeds to. the diamond is absorbed, but the ceros break through and explodes (it breaks the walls) . i then jump up off the ground and ride the explosion, although i am hurt i had used a rotational shield that is symilar to hallys, exept it takes a diamond shape and each part goes a different way, breaking down anything that touches it, rendering your explosion harmless. my sword now has a golden mist on it, and as i swing it towards u, an explosion of that mist happens around u-

-Naruto-
03-21-2010, 06:33 PM
good job btw, although i want it abit more fighty now XD

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 06:34 PM
-as the walls appear, i flick my hand to the right, causing the ceroes to spin at unbelievable speeds, and another sp shapped in a diamond going left at high speeds to. the diamond is absorbed, but the ceros break through and explodes (it breaks the walls) . i then jump up off the ground and ride the explosion, although i am hurt i had used a rotational shield that is symilar to hallys, exept it takes a diamond shape and each part goes a different way, breaking down anything that touches it, rendering your explosion harmless. my sword now has a golden mist on it, and as i swing it towards u, an explosion of that mist happens around u-


1. EDIT: Never mind, confused for a bit.
2. How the freak can you ride an explosion?
3. Lol. I'm about four to seven city blocks away from you, how can you even reach me that fast.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 06:35 PM
good job btw, although i want it abit more fighty now XD
Don't worry, it'll get chaotic soon enough.

-Naruto-
03-21-2010, 06:36 PM
1. EDIT: Never mind, confused for a bit.
2. How the freak can you ride an explosion?
3. Lol. I'm about four to seven city blocks away from you, how can you even reach me that fast.
the explosion causes a shockwave, i coulda said ride the shockwave but whatever XD.

well i hate this long distance stuffXD the important part is im running ur way with a golden mist along my sword, and i caused an explosion around u that makes golden mist around u

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 06:38 PM
the explosion causes a shockwave, i coulda said ride the shockwave but whatever XD.

well i hate this long distance stuffXD the important part is im running ur way with a golden mist along my sword, and i caused an explosion around u that makes golden mist around u
Oh, never mind then. Shockwave I understand, but I thought you were talking about the explosion itself. xD

Well, distance matters in a battle, so let's keep it that way. Riding the shockwave, you probably should be five or four city blocks near me.

Anyways, I'll counter soon.

-Naruto-
03-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh, never mind then. Shockwave I understand, but I thought you were talking about the explosion itself. xD

Well, distance matters in a battle, so let's keep it that way. Riding the shockwave, you probably should be five or four city blocks near me.

Anyways, I'll counter soon.
im bringing this up close and personal now -.-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 06:47 PM
-as the walls appear, i flick my hand to the right, causing the ceroes to spin at unbelievable speeds, and another sp shapped in a diamond going left at high speeds to. the diamond is absorbed, but the ceros break through and explodes (it breaks the walls) . i then jump up off the ground and ride the explosion, although i am hurt i had used a rotational shield that is symilar to hallys, exept it takes a diamond shape and each part goes a different way, breaking down anything that touches it, rendering your explosion harmless. my sword now has a golden mist on it, and as i swing it towards u, an explosion of that mist happens around u-
Seeing my attack failed, I then watch as a large explosion fly towards me, able to injure me. Quickly, I then take out my switchblade knife as I then infuse it with Sun Flames. The switchblade knife's range is increased to about eight city blocks. And with that, I then slice the air, aimed at the spreading explosion, as the explosion is cut in half from the raw power of the Sun Flames. About to release its compressed energy, I then quickly take out the pink-colored shell I had used earlier to absorb your Zing Cero. "This is an Impact Dial, a Dial used to absorb blunt attacks." I say as I then release the compressed energy of your Zing Cero in my Impact Dial, as it hits the explosion and deflects it. However, due to the air blast created from unleashing the compressed energy of the Zing Cero, the explosion is "blown" towards you. As it did so, the explosion destroys parts of buildings, sending them flying. Quickly, I then jump up and catch a building. Landing back on the ground, I then set the building next to me as I watch silently.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 06:47 PM
im bringing this up close and personal now -.-
You sure? You're going to regret it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Don't forgot, Naruto. xD

-Naruto-
03-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Yes I'm sure and maybe ULL regre it XD

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Shush, or I'll pull out Barney on you! >_> xDD

-Naruto-
03-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Oh noes! XD

If u post ur move then I'm countering tomorrow XD -doesn't look at thread till tomorrow...I'm sereous I'm not looking at it till tomorrow-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-21-2010, 07:38 PM
Oh noes! XD

If u post ur move then I'm countering tomorrow XD -doesn't look at thread till tomorrow...I'm sereous I'm not looking at it till tomorrow-
I already did, about twenty minutes and when you went inactive for a few minutes. >_<

Seeing my attack failed, I then watch as a large explosion fly towards me, able to injure me. Quickly, I then take out my switchblade knife as I then infuse it with Sun Flames. The switchblade knife's range is increased to about eight city blocks. And with that, I then slice the air, aimed at the spreading explosion, as the explosion is cut in half from the raw power of the Sun Flames. About to release its compressed energy, I then quickly take out the pink-colored shell I had used earlier to absorb your Zing Cero. "This is an Impact Dial, a Dial used to absorb blunt attacks." I say as I then release the compressed energy of your Zing Cero in my Impact Dial, as it hits the explosion and deflects it. However, due to the air blast created from unleashing the compressed energy of the Zing Cero, the explosion is "blown" towards you. As it did so, the explosion destroys parts of buildings, sending them flying. Quickly, I then jump up and catch a building. Landing back on the ground, I then set the building next to me as I watch silently.

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 05:23 PM
I already did, about twenty minutes and when you went inactive for a few minutes. >_<
-as you cut through the explosion, the golden mist flies at you and looks almost like sand. as you release the cero, it is mine, so i simply control it, changing its shape o absorb all the mist. it is sent extremely fast so the job is doen fast. it then dissapears behind smoke, and i c u jump to a different building hoping for the explosion (i stopped the cero in front of me and it is floating there :/) and i launch my zing cero back at you, with an extra layer of gold mist that will kill u if u try to absorb it (it will so dont try XD)

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 05:46 PM
-as you cut through the explosion, the golden mist flies at you and looks almost like sand. as you release the cero, it is mine, so i simply control it, changing its shape o absorb all the mist. it is sent extremely fast so the job is doen fast. it then dissapears behind smoke, and i c u jump to a different building hoping for the explosion (i stopped the cero in front of me and it is floating there :/) and i launch my zing cero back at you, with an extra layer of gold mist that will kill u if u try to absorb it (it will so dont try XD)

1. Impact Dial is a type of Dial that absorbs blunt attacks, such as punches, Ceros, etc. absorbs a blunt attack's power and configures it to another form, allowing it to turn into another manifestation of pure energy. In other words, you have no control over what was your previous attack the moment it was absorbed.

Which meant you just spent an entire counter making a totally useless move. As I stand, I watch as you are instead hit by the energy manifestation of your Zing Cero, along with the explosion it had "blown" back towards you. Saying nothing, I then loosen my black and white striped tie as I remained alerted.

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 05:59 PM
1. Impact Dial is a type of Dial that absorbs blunt attacks, such as punches, Ceros, etc. absorbs a blunt attack's power and configures it to another form, allowing it to turn into another manifestation of pure energy. In other words, you have no control over what was your previous attack the moment it was absorbed.

Which meant you just spent an entire counter making a totally useless move. As I stand, I watch as you are instead hit by the energy manifestation of your Zing Cero, along with the explosion it had "blown" back towards you. Saying nothing, I then loosen my black and white striped tie as I remained alerted.
-seeing my attack fail, yet my mist still inside it, i slowly raise my hand into the air, where it turns white. i then watch as the cero spins on my hand, burning all energy as i had it compacted (so it wouldnt explode since it has to hit me first). the cero spins till it is the size of my hand, i then close my hand, crushing the remainder.i then raise my other hand and launch it all back with another layer of golden mist. ( i had run a path way behind my back, sending the energy into my hand which i then launched back at u-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 06:06 PM
-seeing my attack fail, yet my mist still inside it, i slowly raise my hand into the air, where it turns white. i then watch as the cero spins on my hand, burning all energy as i had it compacted (so it wouldnt explode since it has to hit me first). the cero spins till it is the size of my hand, i then close my hand, crushing the remainder.i then raise my other hand and launch it all back with another layer of golden mist. ( i had run a path way behind my back, sending the energy into my hand which i then launched back at u-

1. You called the attack I had sent towards you a Cero. You are incorrect. It WAS a Cero, but like I said above in the definition for an Impact Dial, the Dial turns a blunt attack into physical nigh-high intangible energy which will release all of its compressed energy once making impact. Since it is nigh-high intangible, it would be impossible for you to be able to do so unless you possess reality warping, am an Omnipotent, or have the abilities to produce entities such as a Big Crunch or Rip, then it is impossible for you as well.

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 06:09 PM
1. You called the attack I had sent towards you a Cero. You are incorrect. It WAS a Cero, but like I said above in the definition for an Impact Dial, the Dial turns a blunt attack into physical nigh-high intangible energy which will release all of its compressed energy once making impact. Since it is nigh-high intangible, it would be impossible for you to be able to do so unless you possess reality warping, am an Omnipotent, or have the abilities to produce entities such as a Big Crunch or Rip, then it is impossible for you as well.
u said it has to touch. by touching my hand, the energy generally would explode but i channeled my sp over it preventing the explosion :/

WHATEVER

-as it explodes i put my hand on my sword and jump back. i take an offensivve stance, and slash down, it cuts the explosion while creating a stream that makes the rest of the explosion go around my body and preventing it from going in-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 06:14 PM
u said it has to touch. by touching my hand, the energy generally would explode but i channeled my sp over it preventing the explosion :/

WHATEVER

-as it explodes i put my hand on my sword and jump back. i take an offensivve stance, and slash down, it cuts the explosion while creating a stream that makes the rest of the explosion go around my body and preventing it from going in-

No, I'm fine with it floating above your hand. The issue is you being able to manipulate it, in which you shouldn't. Being able to manipulate pure physical energy or the force of matter on the atomic scale is very broken and is one of those unmentionable rules in BleachVerse RP. I'm unable to do the same. The Impact Dial is only able to absorb a blunt attack, convert it to pure energy, and release it. In other words, the Impact Dial is basically a grenade, but a mobile one.

EDIT: Sorry if I'm not making much sense or made some incorrect points at reality laws. xD Also, yo, KGT.
---------------

Seeing my opponent hidden in a explosion, I remain silent as I drink a Coke. Meanwhile, my clone remains in his post. Both of us are waiting for you to move and make a counterattack.

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 06:21 PM
No, I'm fine with it floating above your hand. The issue is you being able to manipulate it, in which you shouldn't. Being able to manipulate pure physical energy or the force of matter on the atomic scale is very broken and is one of those unmentionable rules in BleachVerse RP. I'm unable to do the same. The Impact Dial is only able to absorb a blunt attack, convert it to pure energy, and release it. In other word, the Impact Dial is basically a grenade, but a mobile one.

---------------

Seeing my opponent hidden in a explosion, I remain silent as I drink a Coke. Meanwhile, my clone remains in his post. Both of us are waiting for you to move and make a counterattack.
i fear this will go on forever, we seem to both be negatingthe attacks...oh well!

- i dissapear suddenly, throwing off anyone who was looking at me, and appear infront of your clone with my sword in hand, one of its ability is as long as i have my hand on it i am able to run at speeds that even Hally couldn't keep up with. with that though i must keep in mind that i will et cuts and gashes from to high speeds, and also that the sword remains in my hand. i slash my sword at ur clone, then reappear behind u finishing the stroke cutting ur clone in half (as it appeared n his head and i just completed the stroke). i jump back and touch the middle of my sword. 4 of me appear around your clone, and will fight exactly like me with their own sp unless my sword is nocked out of my hand or i take it off. the four clones dissapear from site completely, but slashes appear all over your clone and in seconds your cloneis dead. my clones stop with gashes everywhere. they then dissapear from view-

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 06:22 PM
who is KGT?!

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 06:31 PM
who is KGT?!
Konoha's Green Thunder.

i fear this will go on forever, we seem to both be negatingthe attacks...oh well!

- i dissapear suddenly, throwing off anyone who was looking at me, and appear infront of your clone with my sword in hand, one of its ability is as long as i have my hand on it i am able to run at speeds that even Hally couldn't keep up with. with that though i must keep in mind that i will et cuts and gashes from to high speeds, and also that the sword remains in my hand. i slash my sword at ur clone, then reappear behind u finishing the stroke cutting ur clone in half (as it appeared n his head and i just completed the stroke). i jump back and touch the middle of my sword. 4 of me appear around your clone, and will fight exactly like me with their own sp unless my sword is nocked out of my hand or i take it off. the four clones dissapear from site completely, but slashes appear all over your clone and in seconds your cloneis dead. my clones stop with gashes everywhere. they then dissapear from view-

1. Before I make my answer, how fast do you go? By MPH standards.

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Konoha's Green Thunder.



1. Before I make my answer, how fast do you go? By MPH standards.
depends. when i appar to ur clone i am going fast enough to appear infront of you in an instant. i had to constantly regen to hide the cut though. the clones? they were going about 550 mph, and where barely alive when done so they dissapeared (actually regened abit too so that they werent to jacked up)

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 06:38 PM
o taking estimated guess

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 06:39 PM
depends. when i appar to ur clone i am going fast enough to appear infront of you in an instant. i had to constantly regen to hide the cut though. the clones? they were going about 550 mph, and where barely alive when done so they dissapeared (actually regened abit too so that they werent to jacked up)

Hmmm, are the clones half of your speed? A fraction or your top speed?

Anyways, you have a speed determine nonetheless.

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Hmmm, are the clones half of your speed? A fraction or your top speed?

Anyways, you have a speed determine nonetheless.
the clones posses the same things as me including the same speed. my sword is the link to the clones btw

*doesnt understand:Anyways, you have a speed determine nonetheless*

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 06:47 PM
the clones posses the same things as me including the same speed. my sword is the link to the clones btw

*doesnt understand:Anyways, you have a speed determine nonetheless*
Its means that your speed is the same even if you manage to catch different people off guard.

Also, that means I have greater speed then you.

Myself: Mach 4.2[Reaction Speed Mach 14-25]

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Its means that your speed is the same even if you manage to catch different people off guard.

Also, that means I have greater speed then you.

Myself: Mach 4.2[Reaction Speed Mach 14-25]
actually that isnt my top speed

Its means that your speed is the same even if you manage to catch different people off guard-what do u mean?

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 06:52 PM
actually that isnt my top speed

Its means that your speed is the same even if you manage to catch different people off guard-what do u mean?
Your top speed remains the same.

For example, if your top speed is 650 MPH, then it remains that way unless you go through an extensive training.

Then what is your top speed?

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Your top speed remains the same.

For example, if your top speed is 650 MPH, then it remains that way unless you go through an extensive training.

Then what is your top speed?
yea thats why it is called T.S. and actually it can be enchanced.

why would i let uk right now :/ where is the fun in that!!! -is not having any fun at all with this battle-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 06:59 PM
yea thats why it is called T.S. and actually it can be enchanced.

why would i let uk right now :/ where is the fun in that!!! -is not having any fun at all with this battle-
Nah, just thinking of something.

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Nah, just thinking of something.
....

do u want to cont this fight? man i am lazy *is afraid to use bad languege or u might give me a frikn infraction again :/*

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 07:05 PM
depends. when i appar to ur clone i am going fast enough to appear infront of you in an instant. i had to constantly regen to hide the cut though. the clones? they were going about 550 mph, and where barely alive when done so they dissapeared (actually regened abit too so that they werent to jacked up)
As my clone and I suddenly see you disappear, the both of us quickly deduce of you reappear behind one of us. As my clone then hears the sound made from a fast-moving object seemingly heading behind him, he quickly turns around, grabbing a hold of the air as you suddenly reappear, now with your left arm grabbed by my clone. With you surprised, my clone quickly flips you over before you can react. As he flips you over, he quickly gives you a powerful kick to the stomach, as the ground above you suddenly cracks from the pressure of my clone's foot and you are sent crashing down a story, right into a large desk full of office supplies, surrounding by other offices. With you a story lower, my clone quickly takes out a Mini Uzi and pressed the trigger, pelting you with dozens of deadly bullets.

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 07:25 PM
As my clone and I suddenly see you disappear, the both of us quickly deduce of you reappear behind one of us. As my clone then hears the sound made from a fast-moving object seemingly heading behind him, he quickly turns around, grabbing a hold of the air as you suddenly reappear, now with your left arm grabbed by my clone. With you surprised, my clone quickly flips you over before you can react. As he flips you over, he quickly gives you a powerful kick to the stomach, as the ground above you suddenly cracks from the pressure of my clone's foot and you are sent crashing down a story, right into a large desk full of office supplies, surrounding by other offices. With you a story lower, my clone quickly takes out a Mini Uzi and pressed the trigger, pelting you with dozens of deadly bullets.
-expecting this, i say- transfer! -as you catch my hand, and an explosion of mist splatters you (it is golden). before oyu throw me i am able to use this:- golden shower! -the mist suddenly launch black lightning from every direction at the cl;ones body, and i twist my sword around completely, cutting your hand off. as you go to kick me (cut ur hand off in mid flight) i move to the left and forward, dodging the power, and i swing my blade down onnto the clones legwhich golden mist then eneters all of fthe wounds immediately. i then jump out of the mist while creating three clones. we form a square around the mist and stick our hands out. in an instant the mist turns solid and turns to a deep ice bllue. in the inside the clone is frozen completely, and even then we say: death. and spikes are shoved into the clones body everywhere. -

-Naruto-
03-22-2010, 07:25 PM
if i say u, i meant the clone

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 07:46 PM
I know, and I'll make my counter soon.

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-22-2010, 07:59 PM
-expecting this, i say- transfer! -as you catch my hand, and an explosion of mist splatters you (it is golden). before oyu throw me i am able to use this:- golden shower! -the mist suddenly launch black lightning from every direction at the cl;ones body, and i twist my sword around completely, cutting your hand off. as you go to kick me (cut ur hand off in mid flight) i move to the left and forward, dodging the power, and i swing my blade down onnto the clones legwhich golden mist then eneters all of fthe wounds immediately. i then jump out of the mist while creating three clones. we form a square around the mist and stick our hands out. in an instant the mist turns solid and turns to a deep ice bllue. in the inside the clone is frozen completely, and even then we say: death. and spikes are shoved into the clones body everywhere. -
Sensing danger, my clone quickly withdraws his hand as he thought of a new plan in preparation of you arriving. As you sudden appear, my clone watches as you attempt to throw explosion golden mist at my clone. However, my clone quickly evades by rolling to the right, as the explosive golden mist eats through the glass behind my clown. As the mist suddenly begins turning black, surrounding my clone, my clown remains motionless as a transparent green-colored cube forms, effortlessly protecting him from the black lightning strikes. As you attempt to cut my clone's hand off, my clone is easily protected by the green-colored cube. As he abandons the kick due to his change of plans, your attacks are made useless. With you unable to wound me, your technique is made useless, as my clone quickly grasps you in the neck. Holding you with your neck, he is strangling you as he then holds up the Mini Uzi and shoots you in the face along with the brains several times in a row. With your head full of dozens of bloody holes, my clone then drops you off the skyscraper by kicking you out into the sky from the gap in the glass structure you had made earlier.

-Naruto-
03-23-2010, 06:59 PM
transparent green-colored cube forms

explain how this protects it :/ thats like saying i form a blue box that protects me :/

-Naruto-
03-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Sensing danger, my clone quickly withdraws his hand as he thought of a new plan in preparation of you arriving. As you sudden appear, my clone watches as you attempt to throw explosion golden mist at my clone. However, my clone quickly evades by rolling to the right, as the explosive golden mist eats through the glass behind my clown. As the mist suddenly begins turning black, surrounding my clone, my clown remains motionless as a transparent green-colored cube forms, effortlessly protecting him from the black lightning strikes. As you attempt to cut my clone's hand off, my clone is easily protected by the green-colored cube. As he abandons the kick due to his change of plans, your attacks are made useless. With you unable to wound me, your technique is made useless, as my clone quickly grasps you in the neck. Holding you with your neck, he is strangling you as he then holds up the Mini Uzi and shoots you in the face along with the brains several times in a row. With your head full of dozens of bloody holes, my clone then drops you off the skyscraper by kicking you out into the sky from the gap in the glass structure you had made earlier.
-as you grab me, a blue liquid travels up four arm, and sa you bring the uzi up, it spreads across and over the guns fire area, and as the bullets come out they simply are redirected through the liquid and shot at your head. the liquid continues to travel (it expands itself) with that i jump off the building and dissapear from sight-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-23-2010, 08:09 PM
-as you grab me, a blue liquid travels up four arm, and sa you bring the uzi up, it spreads across and over the guns fire area, and as the bullets come out they simply are redirected through the liquid and shot at your head. the liquid continues to travel (it expands itself) with that i jump off the building and dissapear from sight-
About to grab onto your neck, my clone quickly stops in mid-flight, as he then remembered your trick the last time he had grabbed you. As my clone withdraws his arm before touching you, he then instead presses the trigger on his Mini Uzi, pelting you with dozens of bloody holes. With you dead, he then runs and jumps off from the skyscraper through the hole you had made earlier.

-Naruto-
03-23-2010, 09:13 PM
-by the time you stop, it's to late and the liquid jumps onto your outstretched arm just as you pull it back. It then stretches
to your other arm and covers your Uzi, shooting back the bullets that it shot. It continues to spread to your head. (it covers an area then expands and moves, so if it went to ur head ur arms wld still be covered by it)-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-23-2010, 09:27 PM
-by the time you stop, it's to late and the liquid jumps onto your outstretched arm just as you pull it back. It then stretches
to your other arm and covers your Uzi, shooting back the bullets that it shot. It continues to spread to your head. (it covers an area then expands and moves, so if it went to ur head ur arms wld still be covered by it)-
As your liquid courses through the body of my clone, my clone then closes his eyes. Three seconds past, as my clone then explodes, unleashing a high-powered explosion that covers you along with the whole skyscraper. "Humph," I say, watching the scene on the ground near the skyscraper, standing out in plain view.

-Naruto-
03-24-2010, 07:47 PM
-as the explosion clears, you see an ice shield. As that falls away, you see a solid wall of earth, and as that crumpled to the ground, you see me, with my piercing blue eyes. In the mid of my eye is a black circle, surrounding it all the way around is smaller black circles. As you see me, the pattern spins left and right-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-24-2010, 08:19 PM
-as the explosion clears, you see an ice shield. As that falls away, you see a solid wall of earth, and as that crumpled to the ground, you see me, with my piercing blue eyes. In the mid of my eye is a black circle, surrounding it all the way around is smaller black circles. As you see me, the pattern spins left and right-
Watching you silently, I wait for you to attack me.

-Naruto-
03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
-the circles (9 in all, one bigger one in the mid, surrounded by 8 smaller ones) start of at a slow pace to the right, and quickly pick up speed-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-25-2010, 06:13 PM
I wait for the circles to come at me.

---
Lol.

-Naruto-
03-25-2010, 06:14 PM
I wait for the circles to come at me.

---
Lol.
rofl XD

-i create 8 clones and they surround u-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-25-2010, 06:16 PM
I wait for the clones to make a move.


------

Lol. xDDD

-Naruto-
03-25-2010, 06:18 PM
I wait for the clones to make a move.


------

Lol. xDDD
-we sit there and pull out a table. we then gather and i deal the cards- VAT! U WANNA PLAY POKER!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Alright..!

*Pulls out Ace*

I win! xDD

-Naruto-
03-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Alright..!

*Pulls out Ace*

I win! xDD
-my clones pass me their cards and i show you 9 aces- r u sure? -clone whispers that there are only 2 aces- uh....-tosses 8 away and pulls out a royal flush-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-25-2010, 06:27 PM
*Pulls out hidden two Aces stored in my sleeve*

You sure about that? xDD

-Naruto-
03-25-2010, 06:29 PM
*Pulls out hidden two Aces stored in my sleeve*

You sure about that? xDD
-opens shirt and 500 aces fall out. then i create 50 clones and they open their shirts and 500 aces fall out of wach of them XD-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-25-2010, 06:31 PM
*Takes my left shoe off, revealing a trillion Aces in it*

xD

-Naruto-
03-25-2010, 09:10 PM
-I blow up the moon and 500 zillion aces fall from the sky- the current money on the table us 0 dollars!

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-25-2010, 09:27 PM
What...damn, so that was for nothing?! http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/smoker005pl3.gif

Anyways, let's get serious again, it's your turn in our battle.

-Naruto-
03-26-2010, 09:53 PM
-I take out my blade, and it turns an ice-blue color-

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-26-2010, 10:09 PM
Waits for you and your clones to attack.

------

Lol. xD

-Naruto-
03-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Waits for you and your clones to attack.

------

Lol. xD
-waits-