PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 487 Discussion

3littlepigs
03-17-2010, 11:02 PM
I misread the chapter number for some reason so I opened this thread without realizing someone had already opened one...sorry.

***Spoilers***

Sasuke wanting Itachi's eyes isn't surprising I think it was expected of him. Naruto getting poisoned was kind of funny.

I have to say Sakura even admitted what some of us have been saying all along...she doesn't act like a ninja at all. So now she has hope for a happy ending? isn't that relying on Naruto too much again? she doesn't seem like she wants to change for the better...

So Kisame isn't dead...I think that's great since I always thought his death was so stupid and pointless. Still Samehada really that big that Kisame can fit in there like that? at least I was right about Zetsu not being able to use Kisame's water jutsu...they switched places underwater. Their timing must have been perfect if Killer Bee and the Eight tails didn't notice.

Kabuchimaru's back...well I suppose just Kabuto. He's still creepy as always..but I'm guessing he's going after Sasuke first.

3littlepigs
03-17-2010, 11:09 PM
Never mind the chapter number...my mistake :D

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-17-2010, 11:17 PM
I thought it was good! I feel like something epic is getting ready to start.

3littlepigs
03-17-2010, 11:25 PM
lol yeah for some reason it finally feels like there's a war going on. :)

dillydally
03-17-2010, 11:36 PM
I loved the part when naruto got poisoned, it was so funny. I can't wait to see what the next arc will be like. I also wounder what role Kabumaru will play in the coming events.

Daybreak
03-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Finally the whole sasuke arc should be over. Hopefully the series will start to focus more on kabuto now. I actually would mind a little break from all of madara's constant scheming for say 10 or so chapters.

Hidden Ninja45
03-18-2010, 05:28 PM
I thought it was pretty good. It looks this is the end of this arc, and now new arc will begin that will have to do with Kabuto.

Skylar
03-18-2010, 05:44 PM
It was an awesome chapter. I'm wondering if Kabuto is trying to take over the hidden waterfall village(since the ninja he took out, were from that village). I'm glad Kisame is still alive, however I'm wondering what his next move is-Cause how on earth will he capture KB and return him to the akatsuki HQ, without getting killed by everyone and their mother in Kumo(hidden cloud village).............

3littlepigs
03-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Yeah thankfully it seems like we won't be seeing Sasuke and Madara for a while. Kabuto is the villain for now...and I really do wonder what he wants...whatever it is I'm sure he's still planning to get to Sasuke first.

I also think besides getting Killer Bee, Kisame's job is also probably to gather info on the Alliance while he's in their village not to mention the Raikage is the leader of the Alliance.