PDA

View Full Version : X-men vs naruto who wins?

evil buzzard
04-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Im on narutos side

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
04-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Naruto would win, of course.

Sage Mode
04-07-2009, 02:56 PM
I don't know guys. If the X-Men could protect Professor X, I'd bet on them.

Toma RNK
04-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Jean grey or professor X would wipe any naruto character. Psychic powers and genjutsu are ot the same and Psychics/Psionics win every time. I like narut better but have to side with the x-men on this one.

Toma RNK
04-07-2009, 02:57 PM
I don't know guys. If the X-Men could protect Professor X, I'd bet on them.
beat me to it....

Miles Edgeworth
04-07-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm sure the X-Men would win with all of their cheap crap......but they wouldn't destroy Naruto without effort. Some characters could put up a fight, but X-Men still win.

evil buzzard
04-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Jean grey or professor X would wipe any naruto character. Psychic powers and genjutsu are ot the same and Psychics/Psionics win every time. I like narut better but have to side with the x-men on this one.
At the presint time thay are dead im going by the movies i geuss i should have seid that.

Keira-chan
04-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Naruto

Kisame
04-07-2009, 04:04 PM
X-men. Their powers have greater destruction capabilities and they're faster. At least It's what I heard of.

Chihiro Osaka
04-07-2009, 09:46 PM
id bet on naruto. not just because im a HUGE fan, but some characters have EXTREMELY powerful jutsu! the x-men, well, i like them, but believe that naruto would win. not to mention that each member (well, most. i really dont know) of the x-men only have on ability, while a naruto characters have different jutsus. ninja also can learn the ability, and then use it agianst their enemy. i actually had a hard time deciding, but i decided a naruto character would have a better chance of winning if they had to fight one of the x-men.

deidara330
04-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Naruto would definitely win.

Yoruichi
04-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Naruto all the way! :mrgreen:

Black King
04-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Naruto! Kunai are better than metal cat claws! :twisted:

Sarunas
04-09-2009, 07:07 PM
if you think about it this is actually a tough one

vermillionrasengan
04-10-2009, 08:24 AM
naruto

nejipwns101
04-10-2009, 11:06 PM
naruto. gaara can always use his sand as a shield and weapon

narutoshots
04-12-2009, 06:24 PM
if it was wolverne vs nine tails naruto mean all nine tails showing idk id have to say wolverine he wold just stab all six 1 foot claws in to his heart and naruto dies.

Black King
04-12-2009, 06:28 PM
if it was wolverne vs nine tails naruto mean all nine tails showing idk id have to say wolverine he wold just stab all six 1 foot claws in to his heart and naruto dies.
So?! Sasuke took out one of Naruto's lungs with Chidori and Naruto survived. :?
X-Men is...gay. :|

zerosameri
04-12-2009, 06:31 PM
naruto would win if he fought x-men.

insanesadi
04-18-2009, 05:19 PM
naruto all the way, besides they have alot more good guys than X-men :!: :D

JamzAcez
04-18-2009, 06:09 PM
ok it depends on whose fighting jean grey and xavir could just kill them all with a thought even with wolverine he has a high regenerative factor so rasengan wouldnt work on him magneto could manipulate their weapons and kill them with their own weapons their are alot of strong ppl in x-men who hone their abilities

now for the naruto side ok u got sasuke for lightning abilities which could come in very handy naruto wouldnt be much use unless in sage mode guy or rock lee because of their incredible speed kakashi for his abilities with predicting his enemy movements

in the end it would be close with the x-men winning becuase of the psychics

Ikuto uchiha
04-23-2009, 08:46 AM
O_O go rot x-men!!!!!!

i vote naruto :mrgreen:

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-28-2009, 02:58 PM
The Sides:

X-MEN vs NARUTO
Professor X (Chuck) Sage Naruto
Wolverine Sasuke
Cyclops Sakura
Storm Kakashi Hatake
Jean Grey Rock Lee
Emma Frost Yamato
the big metal guy Sai
the blue teleporting 'demon' Kurenai
Asuma
Neji
Hinata
Tenten
Shikamaru
Gaara
Temari
Kiba and A.
Shino
Tsunade and Jiriaya
A LOT MORE...............

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-28-2009, 03:00 PM
The Sides:

X-MEN vs NARUTO
Wolverine Sasuke
Cyclops Sakura
Storm Kakashi Hatake
Jean Grey Rock Lee
Emma Frost Yamato
the big metal guy Sai
Asuma
Neji
Hinata
Tenten
Shikamaru
Gaara
Temari
Kiba and A.
Shino
Tsunade and Jiriaya
A LOT MORE............... Due to the fact that there's thousands of ninjas, including PAIN and MADARA, I'll say Naruto wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kazuta00lord
04-29-2009, 01:14 PM
ok it depends on whose fighting jean grey and xavir could just kill them all with a thought even with wolverine he has a high regenerative factor so rasengan wouldnt work on him magneto could manipulate their weapons and kill them with their own weapons their are alot of strong ppl in x-men who hone their abilities

now for the naruto side ok u got sasuke for lightning abilities which could come in very handy naruto wouldnt be much use unless in sage mode guy or rock lee because of their incredible speed kakashi for his abilities with predicting his enemy movements

Can psyshic stop the Amaterasu and the Rasenshuriken and the Eight Gates?

JamzAcez
04-30-2009, 05:16 PM

Can psyshic stop the Amaterasu and the Rasenshuriken and the Eight Gates?
yes actually because they can't even hear themselves think because the pyschics are destoying they're minds

Spartacus
04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
The Sides:

X-MEN vs NARUTO
Wolverine Sasuke
Cyclops Sakura
Storm Kakashi Hatake
Jean Grey Rock Lee
Emma Frost Yamato
the big metal guy Sai
Asuma
Neji
Hinata
Tenten
Shikamaru
Gaara
Temari
Kiba and A.
Shino
Tsunade and Jiriaya
A LOT MORE............... Due to the fact that there's thousands of ninjas, including PAIN and MADARA, I'll say Naruto wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you forgot a lot of people and the metal guys name is Colosus, the blue teleporting demon is Night Crawler, you forgot Bishop, Jubilee, Gambit, Ice man, Arch-angel, Rogue, Magneto, Cable and at least one hundred more X-men

ixTHExCANDYxMANxi
05-08-2009, 07:25 PM
id say naruto

Spartacus
05-08-2009, 07:31 PM
X-men would win because the number of X-men exceed the number of characters in Naruto and each one has a unique talent. Magneto would take their weapons, Xavier would probe their minds, the Juggernaut would stomp on all of them and Apocalypse would grow and just step all over the villages and shoot people while Bishop and Cable time travel to make sure nothing goes wrong

Taker369
05-08-2009, 10:59 PM
plus wolvirine cant die and then theres dead pool who would pwn evreyone or better yet instead of xmen vs naruto what about marvel vs naruto ? :geek:

unica
05-08-2009, 11:03 PM
naruto,of course...their powers were extremely unbelievable..hahaha

Ayden
05-08-2009, 11:22 PM
i actually think the xmen would win :|

Taker369
05-08-2009, 11:52 PM
i dont think naruto would stand a chance unless they get help from bleach and dbz characters then a war will start anime vs comic books :ugeek:

lightning blade
05-09-2009, 08:04 AM
naruto but wolverine would probably beat a lot of peeps cuz hes immortal

JamzAcez
05-10-2009, 10:14 AM
i dont think naruto would stand a chance unless they get help from bleach and dbz characters then a war will start anime vs comic books :ugeek:
dude if dbz joined there goes the universe....then if bleach joined in also the universe never existed lol

Taker369
05-10-2009, 02:13 PM
:shock: omg your right we will never exist and the war will rage on for years until one day chuck norris stands tall in victory.

Shika-fiend
05-13-2009, 04:17 AM
First, I'll think of this in Fantasy life. X-men would win. They're genius' and they're ripped. They got powers too.
Now, I'll think in real life. Even if X-men and Naruto didn't have their powers X-men would win. They're still genius' and ripped.

05-13-2009, 04:19 AM
as mutch as I like xmen, I have to say naruto

Taker369
05-13-2009, 05:09 PM
i'd say chuck norris would win lol .

Luna Mikazuki
05-13-2009, 05:14 PM
I agree. As much as I love Naruto, Jean Grey aka Phoenix, is a Class 5 mutant.

Not to mention her telekenisis AND telepathy

shinmarubountyhunter
05-23-2009, 12:50 PM
xmen but the movie one woukd get their but kicked

Raiden
05-24-2009, 05:38 AM
X-men

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-24-2009, 06:15 AM
X men.

Sasori_X
05-24-2009, 11:26 AM
X-Men by far would win in a fight. Wolverine would slaughter almost half (or not all) of the Naruto characters. The tail beast might be considered a problem to him, but if the whole X-men fought.. no one in the Naruto Universe will stand a chance.

JamzAcez
05-24-2009, 07:44 PM
X-Men by far would win in a fight. Wolverine would slaughter almost half (or not all) of the Naruto characters. The tail beast might be considered a problem to him, but if the whole X-men fought.. no one in the Naruto Universe will stand a chance.
yea i forgot about his healing factor they're jutsus and weapons would almost be useless

sage mangekyo
05-24-2009, 11:19 PM
well see if its naruto vs wolverine= naruto ftw

but if its naruto vs the guy who can dissapear and appear=the guy who can dissapear and appear ftw

JamzAcez
05-25-2009, 07:18 AM
well see if its naruto vs wolverine= naruto ftw

but if its naruto vs the guy who can dissapear and appear=the guy who can dissapear and appear ftw
how did u get that naruto would win vs wolverine

Taker369
05-27-2009, 11:02 AM
yea for real naruto would loose u cant kill wolverine .

Sasori_X
05-27-2009, 10:31 PM
yea for real naruto would loose u cant kill wolverine .
Heck in the comic book series (I forgot which issue it was), but wolverine fell straight into a Volcano lava and survived. He has some of the best healing abilities in the marvel universe. Though nothing compare to the DC universe( god DC super heroes are ridiculously over powered).

sasuke uchiha gal
05-29-2009, 08:34 PM
DIE X-MEN!!!!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Tasogare
06-06-2009, 12:32 PM
lets be real, people, even narutos 8 tailed form wouldnt be a match for dark phoenix

shino 4
06-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Im on narutos side
Me too

jounin
06-24-2009, 07:50 AM
as much as I love naruto, x men would win, just put jean grey, storm and wolverine, o and dont forget gambit

SakuraFan20
06-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Naruto would totally win!

battlehorse
06-24-2009, 10:51 AM
sauske could melt off wolverines claws with his fire jutsu.Madara and the nine tails would easily overpower profesor x.the other tailed beasts would destroy the stronger mutants and the other naruto caracters would destroy the weaker ones.

jounin
06-24-2009, 04:25 PM
sauske could melt off wolverines claws with his fire jutsu.Madara and the nine tails would easily overpower profesor x.the other tailed beasts would destroy the stronger mutants and the other naruto caracters would destroy the weaker ones.
sasuke cant melt wolverine because he ones got inside lava and survived, and jean grey can basically make the characters into dust

Spark
06-24-2009, 04:43 PM
x men

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-24-2009, 06:00 PM
X-Men wins.

battlehorse
06-25-2009, 11:03 AM
sasuke cant melt wolverine because he ones got inside lava and survived, and jean grey can basically make the characters into dust wolverine becomes orochimaru's vessel and then takes over wolverine's body.

Hidden Ninja45
06-28-2009, 11:16 PM
I think Naruto would lose against all of the X-Men.
In a 1v1 fight, I think Naruto would win.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-28-2009, 11:18 PM
X-Men

You guys forgetting Jean Grey (Phoenix mode)
Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister (i think thats his name)

and many others that would defeat naruto characters easily

Windking
06-28-2009, 11:42 PM
naruto!!

Black King
06-29-2009, 12:07 AM
How nostaglic...I remember making one of my first post here a couple of months ago.
I'm glad to see Naruto's ahead in the poll. :cool:

DMGNINJA
09-21-2009, 02:31 PM
Naruto would win easily
sorry marvel fanboys, this

blackstar160
11-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Naruto hands down.X-Men only got regular powers.:cool:

Sasori_X
11-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Naruto hands down.X-Men only got regular powers.:cool:

Yep regular powers. Regular powers like healing factors that can help make you survive from being thrown into a lava bed; regular powers of telepathy by reading minds of others and manipulating how they think; regular powers that allow you to control weather and cause many Natural disasters; regular powers that let you have optive beam blasts from your eyes; regular powers let you become immortal.

Yep, X-mens all regular powers.:roll:

[Shikamaru]
11-16-2009, 12:07 PM
If you're including everyone in naruto universe, they stomp.

X-men simply don't have enough characters to put a fight against advanced military shinobi. I mean that's a lot of ninjas.

Not to mention the tailed beasts, Madara, and Gaara. They would wipe them out. Negato's Shinra Tensei could wipe out half of them in the start. Deidara's bomb jutsu would destroy them all. A blast from the 9 tails would be an extreme overkill. Any mutants who need to run to actually fight.. would be crushed by Gaara's sand at the start.

I mean seriously, all you need is Gaara, Negato, Deidara and 9 tails. Done deal.

Sasori_X
11-16-2009, 12:19 PM
;1749511']If you're including everyone in naruto universe, they stomp.

X-men simply don't have enough characters to put a fight against advanced military shinobi. I mean that's a lot of ninjas.

Not to mention the tailed beasts, Madara, and Gaara. They would wipe them out. Negato's Shinra Tensei could wipe out half of them in the start. Deidara's bomb jutsu would destroy them all. A blast from the 9 tails would be an extreme overkill. Any mutants who need to run to actually fight.. would be crushed by Gaara's sand at the start.

I mean seriously, all you need is Gaara, Negato, Deidara and 9 tails. Done deal.

How about X-men verse vs. naruto verse? I just think its incredibly unfair just to have only the X-men team against a whole series universe.