PDA

View Full Version : How is Kisame..

Yori
03-17-2010, 03:47 PM
How is Kisame successfully going to capture KB in his own village with the Raikage looking down on him most of the time? If they were to fight KB loves going into his transformations so it will be open.

Unless..

Kisame has some ability like pain that he's hiding

Akatsuki Gord
03-17-2010, 04:11 PM
i don't believe we have seen all that kisame can do. he has to have another trick up his sleeve or it's basically a suicide mission

Just Me And My Shadow
03-17-2010, 04:58 PM
PnJ
Bee is doomed.

This whole Kisame thing is such an ***pull.

yondaime
03-17-2010, 05:56 PM
I don't think Kisame didn't die for no reason. I think he has a plan up his sleeve. Also, KB and the Raikage think that Kisame is dead now. So, that means the Raikage won't be watching KB as much.

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Yeah. Im sure that he has some kind of trick to pull. We'll probably might find out what is is in like the next 2-3 chapters or something.

trouble88
03-17-2010, 07:21 PM
hello he in his sword people remember

tobiperson
03-17-2010, 07:24 PM
kisame's death was a fluke remember the impersonation techinique in the beginning of shippuden?

Hidden Ninja45
03-18-2010, 04:43 PM
I think whatever Zetsu did to the sword the Killer Bee has is going to somehow lead to Killer Bee's defeat. I still think that at some point the nine tails will be the last tailed beast not captured.

Parak111
03-19-2010, 06:11 AM
Maybe he's going to wait for Killer Bee and the Raikage to drop their guard and then strike. And I don't think that the Raikage is ALWAYS with Bee. Now that they think that the danger has passed away, Kisame has a perfect element of surprise.

Sigillum Diaboli
03-19-2010, 07:43 AM
I personally believe Kisame wants to be in the village to strike from the inside or some other plan because If Kisame wanted to capture KB before the Raikage came he could of, We really don't know Kisame true power yet and we have to remember it was planned for Kisame to fake his death and go into KB's village.

Wooster
03-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Does it really matter how Kisame will capture Killer Bee? You are missing the point, he is inside of villlage and carried around by the brother of the Raikage and leader of the Kage Alliance. Talk about the perfect spy. Kisame doesn't even need to capture Killer Bee, he can direct Zetsu or someone to him.

In any case, Kisame can essentially keep Killer Bee and the Raikage away from Madara and his army by reporting their location. This is bad, bad news for the Kage Alliance.

Sigillum Diaboli
03-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Does it really matter how Kisame will capture Killer Bee? You are missing the point, he is inside of villlage and carried around by the brother of the Raikage and leader of the Kage Alliance. Talk about the perfect spy. Kisame doesn't even need to capture Killer Bee, he can direct Zetsu or someone to him.

In any case, Kisame can essentially keep Killer Bee and the Raikage away from Madara and his army by reporting their location. This is bad, bad news for the Kage Alliance.

Well it actually does matter because the whole point of the war is to capture the tail beast but I do believe the Akatski have a reason for Kisame to be in the village other then to capture KB

How can Zetsu capture KB?

Wooster
03-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Well it actually does matter because the whole point of the war is to capture the tail beast but I do believe the Akatski have a reason for Kisame to be in the village other then to capture KB

How can Zetsu capture KB?
How should I know? Zetsu apparently has unlimited jutsu. White Zetsu clones are weak? But wouldn't the Zetsu clone have won if not for Samehada? The switch happened in the water right? And isn't white Zetsu himself weak? Obviously he is stronger than his clones though. Also, does that mean Black Zetsu is strong?

In any case, White Zetsu can perfectly mimic anyone he touches. Just a heads up. If we see Sasuke battling anyone and "dying", suspect a Zetsu clone. Zetsu has now touched Sasuke.

I thinks it matters that Madara eventually gets Killer Bee, but if he wins the war I assume that would not be a problem.

shantanu
03-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Question is-
One of the guy with KB is one of the swords man. Doesn't he know that everyone cannot control samaheda. I mean come on!
That's So dumb bumb.....

Zaori Momochi
03-19-2010, 09:34 AM
I have no idea, but it will be a great fight!

TheYellowFlash4
03-19-2010, 11:00 AM
I dont think that Kisame would want to capture killer bee
it may be that he wants to bee a spy and tell madara every move that thy do for the fourth great ninja war and then capture killerbee

sasuke uchia
03-19-2010, 04:29 PM
I don't think Kisame didn't die for no reason. I think he has a plan up his sleeve. Also, KB and the Raikage think that Kisame is dead now. So, that means the Raikage won't be watching KB as much.

kisame didn't die, he's inside samehada to infiltrate cloud and steal bee's chakra

MinatoUchiha
03-19-2010, 05:43 PM

exactly...the spy thing i think will be epic when he comes out from hiding

MinatoUchiha
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
kisame didn't die, he's inside samehada to infiltrate cloud and steal bee's chakra
no one said he died...

Seven
03-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Kisame plans to feed on bees chakra while he is fused with samehada. With KB carrying Sm,ehada around like a shiny new toy , by the time the fight starts KB will be seriously drained of his chakra.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
03-19-2010, 06:33 PM
The samehada does infact like KB's chakra..that part of it wasnt a trick/illusion...(even kisame admits that he was surprised at that) so all kisame did was take advantage of that fact..merge himself into the samehada and sneak in virtually unnoticed..

now as to how kisame will take down KB...i think that he will wait for him to use the samehada in battle and then launch a surprise attack on him..not only will KB be completly unprepared for that...he will also be weakened as a result of that battle..now its anyones guess who kb might battle..but i am thinking that it would have to be someone from the akatsuki for kisame's plan to work...

yondaime
03-19-2010, 07:19 PM
The samehada does infact like KB's chakra..that part of it wasnt a trick/illusion...(even kisame admits that he was surprised at that) so all kisame did was take advantage of that fact..merge himself into the samehada and sneak in virtually unnoticed..

now as to how kisame will take down KB...i think that he will wait for him to use the samehada in battle and then launch a surprise attack on him..not only will KB be completly unprepared for that...he will also be weakened as a result of that battle..now its anyones guess who kb might battle..but i am thinking that it would have to be someone from the akatsuki for kisame's plan to work...

I think he is going to wait for KB to be along and maybe fight one-on-one without interference.

naruto88
03-21-2010, 04:57 PM
now that I think about it. it awesome the way kisame hide in his sword was sweet you know

J-Sun Tasogare
03-21-2010, 10:40 PM
I don't know he seemed like he was toying with Killer Bee even so he might be waaaaay more powerful than he appears