PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off~ [three disc sets VS six disc sets]

FlippedMyLid
03-17-2010, 04:27 AM
This has probably been discussed. I don't care. =w=;

Does anyone else feel like they got ripped off buying the uncut three disc sets? I bought like four of them [1, 2, 3, and 10], and then they came out with six disc sets for a better price than what the three disc sets originally got. :/
I'm still probably gonna buy the six disc sets, but only once they're all out. And I don't buy fillers, it's a waste of money. I just have no idea what I'll do with the four original three disc sets I own. I might just keep them packed away. I refuse to toss out perfectly good anime, especially Naruto [my favorite series of all time].
I'm also waiting to buy Shippuden until it's all out on DVD and in sets. I'm not throwing money away again like I did with the first few sets I got. =3= I'll buy the movies, but not the episodes. If I wait, I'm sure that Naruto Shippuden will have the same six disc sets, or at least be sorted by season. I hope so anyways.
I had to vent. .____. End rant.

ShadowRaiga89
03-17-2010, 11:13 AM
I would wait for the Shippuden Season Boxsets to come out.

JC.
03-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Go to boot sales! people who think anime is weird always sell their DVDs for cheap!

Hidden Ninja45
03-17-2010, 05:18 PM
I would wait for the Shippuden Season Boxsets to come out.
Yeah, I would do the same. You will have to wait longer, but it would be worth it.

Zangetsu780
03-17-2010, 05:37 PM
hmm.I wonder why they did that?

FlippedMyLid
03-18-2010, 05:45 PM
It sucks. :/ That's why I wanna buy the six disc sets once they're all out and I have a job. :3