PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong with Sasuke..? *spoilers*

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 06:33 PM
What's wrong with Sasuke?
He never cared about Naruto, now suddenly he's totally focused on Naruto? Listening to ever word he's saying? (Not exactly following his words, but actually listening to them)
What are your opinions on this? Is Sasuke changing?

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Something?

Lol, everything's been messed up with the Sauce since Shippuden.

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Poll is now up.

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Something?

Lol, everything's been messed up with the Sauce since Shippuden.

He's NOT messed up! >_<'
>He had a rough childhood
>He grew up with nobody
>He felt he was weak even though he tried so hard
>He's a teenager. Teenagers make bad decisions
>Orochimaru lured him... into a trap that Sasuke was thankfully able to get himself out of before it was too late.

Augh!! Some people seriously just don't seem to understand!!! `~(`o.o"`|(`!:)

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 06:42 PM
i understand everything bout what Sasuke is doing nd who could blame him he had a tough past wouldn't u act the same 2?
i think he is changing

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-15-2010, 06:43 PM
He's NOT messed up! >_<'
>He had a rough childhood
>He grew up with nobody
>He felt he was weak even though he tried so hard
>He's a teenager. Teenagers make bad decisions
>Orochimaru lured him... into a trap that Sasuke was thankfully able to get himself out of before it was too late.

Augh!! Some people seriously just don't seem to understand!!! `~(`o.o"`|(`!:)

>So what, there are other kids in Naruto with a rough childhood, millions in reality, and yet you don't see them running around declaring mass murdering.

>Grew up with his clan. Then with the friends in Ninja Academy, but he chose to ignore them.

>Doesn't cover up for him declaring to mass murder, "itching" to kill his sensei, et cetera.

>Of course. But few people makes bad decisions as these.

>Orochimaru gave him a choice. Sasuke didn't have to do it.

EDIT: I was fine with him attempting to avenge the clan and kill his brother, but I don't see how cleaning his clan has anything to do with wishing to murder people who don't even know who the Uchiha are or nor are ninja to begin with.

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 06:49 PM
>So what, there are other kids in Naruto with a rough childhood, millions in reality, and yet you don't see them running around declaring mass murdering. Ok... now... who in the world/Naruto universe has as much power as Sasuke..?

>Grew up with his clan. Then with the friends in Ninja Academy, but he chose to ignore them. Growing up with his clan... that's what made it so hard. See, NOBODY but him grew up having a family, then experiencing the deaths all at once. Naruto never knew them. Kakashi didn't lose everybody at once.

>Doesn't cover up for him declaring to mass murder, "itching" to kill his sensei, et cetera. You could say the same about Kakashi. AND Sakura.

>Of course. But few people makes bad decisions as these. Teenagers can make pretty bad decisions. Of course, in this world it's impossible to do something like this, but this is fiction... duh! `o.o" in the Naruto universe, it's very well possible.

>Orochimaru gave him a choice. Sasuke didn't have to do it. Yes but with that Curse Mark firmly planted on his skin like a tattoo that thing pretty much hypnotizes him into thinking Orochimaru can give him power. He never knew that what Orochimaru's true intensions were and even after he found, it was far too late to escape even if he wanted to.

Answers are in red. My gosh. This is turning into my protection group `o.o"
We should move this into my other thread. `;)

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Kids... This is what happens to you when you hang around the wrong crowd. You turn out like Sasuke...
Now, Sasuke is so confused he doesn't know what to do.
Won't be long until he turns on Madara and takes him out...

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 06:51 PM
i understand everything bout what Sasuke is doing nd who could blame him he had a tough past wouldn't u act the same 2?
i think he is changing

Yea!!! I totally agree with her! (except the changing thing)
`:P`:P`:P

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 06:52 PM

Sasuke thinks the world turns around him just like the teenagers in the real world do.
They think there invincible but they're not. You never know when death will show itself.

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Kids... This is what happens to you when you hang around the wrong crowd. You turn out like Sasuke...
Now, Sasuke is so confused he doesn't know what to do.
Won't be long until he turns on Madara and takes him out...

YEA BABY THAT'S GOING TO BE AWESOMENESS!!!! `:P

Poor Sasuke... he is too confused. I feel bad for him. He's like a lost child. `~(

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Sasuke thinks the world turns around him just like the teenagers in the real world.

Exactly! I have depression problems and often think that so I can relate to him!! ^^
(Might be the reason I'm such a fangirl and always protect him in situations like this)
I really wish he didn't have to go through this...
I know what it feels like to feel like the whole world has turned against you. Trust me, it doesn't feel good. And with Sasuke how he is... `:(

Hozuki Suigetsu
YEA BABY THAT'S GOING TO BE AWESOMENESS!!!! `:P

Yeah, I can't wait until that happens!

Vatanui AKA Pride
Reply to X_Sasuke_X's post:

>Madara Uchiha, Rikudou Sennin, Shunsui Uchiha, by hype. Bloodlusted Naruto, Pain.

> True, true, but both experiences were brutal.

> When had Kakashi or Sakura openly declared to mass murdering or wanting to kill their sensei?

> True, I give you this one.

> But didn't he escaped anyways? That proves that he at least knew of Orochimaru's intentions at sometime before or near the start of Shippuden. And yet he chose to stay.

Aina
03-15-2010, 06:55 PM
I don't think he's changed (other than he is even more obsessed with revenge than ever)
but I think he's always cared about Naruto as a friend and was actually interested in what he had to say... more than he cares about `:PSakura anyway :P

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 06:56 PM
This is why

Leave the Village

Stays in a box for a long time
Go to Orochimaru

Gets crazy strong. Like he's on staroids
Get power

FFFF finds Orochimaru weak so desids to kill him
Get a team

Gets a crazy guy
Gets a sexualy frustated girl that as a weird thing for Sasule
Gets a naked guy that walks out in the opened naked. BUt he had some use.
Kill Itachi

Complain, complain, complain. His brother goes crazy and then all fuddy duddy nice and dies with a smile
Learns the truth

Madara tells him the true.
Sasuke goes crazy
Madara ties him up
Sasuke wakes up and still in crazy mode
Madara brain washes Sasuke

Sasuke goes for everything Madara says but denies every bit of it
5 Kage

Sasuke goes through the 5 kage arc and does nothing but fight Kage's
On the verg of death every time but lives every time

Uchiha

Goes all You can't save my clan Rampage
Uchiha junk
Itachi is my brother you did this to him sprea
Sents out destroy Konah

rembers Naruto and team 7 then say time to destory the Leaf
Becomes an S class crimal
Learns more and wanst to Kill Madara

Sets out a goal to kill Madara
Then nothing.....
Then wants to kill the village Elders

Danzou makes Sasuke go crazy with rage
Sasuke goes crazy
Then happy and prode that he killed Danzou
Then wants to Kill Kakashi

Tast kakashi's death. *need I say more?*
Then forgets every thing else and desinds to kill Naruto

Naruto goes 'gay' on Sasuke.
Naruto goes "you die I die" "You live I live"
Naruto is a pain to Sasuke and needs to ride of him
Sasuke goes buddy buddy on Naruto
then goes crazy on Naruto
Naruto does a speech on Sasuke
Chidori vs Resangon
Naruto say there the same
Sasuke goes all you don't understand me
Naruto say "We can only undstand each other through our fits"
You attack me I kill you then my self

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Reply to X_Sasuke_X's post:

> But didn't he escaped anyways? That proves that he at least knew of Orochimaru's intentions at sometime before or near the start of Shippuden. And yet he chose to stay.

I would like to see what happen during the Time-Skip w/ Sasuke...

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 06:59 PM
This is why

Leave the Village

Go to Orochimaru

Get power

Get a team

Gets a crazy guy
Kill Itachi

Complain, complain, complain. His brother goes crazy and then all fuddy duddy nice and dies with a smile
Learns the truth

Sasuke goes crazy
Madara ties him up

5 Kage

Uchiha

Uchiha junk
Sents out destroy Konah

Then nothing.....

Sasuke goes crazy

Chidori vs Resangon

Lol! that was great! rep up!

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-15-2010, 07:00 PM
I can imagine a spin-off of sometime like that.

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 07:01 PM

I know that would be total epicness!! :mrgreen:
I wrote a book about that but didn't publish it on fanfiction.net like my other stories cause I haven't finished it. -_-'

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 07:02 PM
I don't think he's changed (other than he is even more obsessed with revenge than ever)
but I think he's always cared about Naruto as a friend and was actually interested in what he had to say... more than he cares about `:PSakura anyway :P

*is nodding while reading*
THUMBS UP!!

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Yea!!! I totally agree with her! (except the changing thing)
`:P`:P`:P
yayz 4 agreeing (nd its okay)
well imagine u were sasuke how would u feel exactly

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Lol! that was great! rep up!
The best part all true XD

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 07:06 PM
yayz 4 agreeing (nd its okay)
well imagine u were sasuke how would u feel exactly

I know!! `~(
One time I thought to hard and started crying! xD

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 07:09 PM
I know!! `~(
One time I thought to hard and started crying! xD
me 2 xD i mean Sasuke is just lost u know he has been hearing so many stories from so many different point of views i would be soooo confused if i heard those stories

mrsticky005
03-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Sasuke has always been interested in Naruto but never wanted to admit it.
Now he has to. Though I think this little conversation will be the spark
that eventually leads to Sasuke betraying Madara...with Naruto's help.

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 07:15 PM
i hope sasuke betrays Madara
Madara is just using Sasuke 4 the Moon's Eye plan

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 07:17 PM
me 2 xD i mean Sasuke is just lost u know he has been hearing so many stories from so many different point of views i would be soooo confused if i heard those stories

I know!! That's one thing I don't think people understand!!
People just go judging him and it's like "you be in his shoes for once!"
He's been told so many stories and his mind's fogged!
I mean, for 16 years he always wanted to kill his brother, then suddenly somebody comes up to him and goes "btw, i'm from our clan even though everybody is supposed to be dead and your brother actually loved you and wanted to protect you." and blah blah blah happens and finally.. Sasuke's just confused.
It's like he's been hypnotized.
----
Pretty soon, I believe he is going to have a break down. And I don't mean crying again, but a real, rough, breakdown.
He's just going to fall to the ground in tears and tremble, and start saying bad stuff about his life. Then suicidal thoughts are going to start kicking in and eventually everything will just get too intense for him and who knows what'll happen to him.

He could get overwhelmed by everything and end up taking his own life.

X__Sasuke__X
03-15-2010, 07:18 PM
i hope sasuke betrays Madara
Madara is just using Sasuke 4 the Moon's Eye plan

Yep. And who knows what'll happen to Sasuke after that. :???:

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 07:21 PM
If Sasuke goes back to Konoha, it would be so awesome. But then I would miss Sai and Yamato being on the team...

Sasuke needs to realize that Madara is using him just like Orochimaru....

SuperChoji
03-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Other: Sasuke is an Idiot and he is going to die

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Other: Sasuke is an Idiot and he is going to die
no hes not`#(`#( sasuke will live

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 07:37 PM
I know!! That's one thing I don't think people understand!!
People just go judging him and it's like "you be in his shoes for once!"
He's been told so many stories and his mind's fogged!
I mean, for 16 years he always wanted to kill his brother, then suddenly somebody comes up to him and goes "btw, i'm from our clan even though everybody is supposed to be dead and your brother actually loved you and wanted to protect you." and blah blah blah happens and finally.. Sasuke's just confused.
It's like he's been hypnotized.
----
Pretty soon, I believe he is going to have a break down. And I don't mean crying again, but a real, rough, breakdown.
He's just going to fall to the ground in tears and tremble, and start saying bad stuff about his life. Then suicidal thoughts are going to start kicking in and eventually everything will just get too intense for him and who knows what'll happen to him.

He could get overwhelmed by everything and end up taking his own life.
i know right everytime when Sasuke does something happens like when itachi died Madara came, people should really stop criticizing Sasuke seriously after all hes been through nd many people telling him something new or different he doesnt know what side 2 choose i mean if u were Sasuke u would clearly understand how he felt ,Sasuke had no choice but 2 listen 2 madara ,Madara manipulated him with his Sharingan nd sasuke was injured,tied up,nd under madara's control what choice did he had it was either listen 2 madara or just being their in pain ,Sasuke didnt mean 2 do anything wrong he was just confused,in pain,and lost so dont criticize him 4 his action cause every action of his had a purpose

SuperChoji
03-15-2010, 07:41 PM
no hes not`#(`#( sasuke will live

comon! the guy has an IQ lower than room temperature!

he has been manipulated i dont know how many times, and he cant see right from wrong if it was shoved in his skinny little face.

and just before he dies its pretty predictable that hes probably going to try and repent himself saying *sob sob* naruto you were right the whole time.. yeada yeada..

the guy acts all cool and emotionless because hes skull is too thick to process right from wrong

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 07:44 PM
i know right everytime when Sasuke does something happens like when itachi died Madara came, people should really stop criticizing Sasuke seriously after all hes been through nd many people telling him something new or different he doesnt know what side 2 choose i mean if u were Sasuke u would clearly understand how he felt ,Sasuke had no choice but 2 listen 2 madara ,Madara manipulated him with his Sharingan nd sasuke was injured,tied up,nd under madara's control what choice did he had it was either listen 2 madara or just being their in pain ,Sasuke didnt mean 2 do anything wrong he was just confused,in pain,and lost so dont criticize him 4 his action cause every action of his had a purpose

I'm glad that some people are actually understanding what's going on!
The way Sasuke is now is kind of reminding me of how Naruto was treated when he was younger. If Sasuke comes back to the village he probably will be treated like Naruto used to be. Everyone will look down on him. Then Sasuke will understand what Naruto went through.

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 07:46 PM
comon! the guy has an IQ lower than room temperature!

he has been manipulated i dont know how many times, and he cant see right from wrong if it was shoved in his skinny little face.

and just before he dies its pretty predictable that hes probably going to try and repent himself saying *sob sob* naruto you were right the whole time.. yeada yeada..

the guy acts all cool and emotionless because hes skull is too thick to process right from wrong
NO HE DOESNT!!! `#(`#(`#(
Sasuke heard so many stories that he cant pick sides
nd he isn't going 2 die
he thinks naruto doesnt understand him
so what if hes cool,quiet,emotionless dats who he is (maybe ur just jealous of him lol jk jk jk)

SuperChoji
03-15-2010, 07:49 PM
NO HE DOESNT!!! `#(`#(`#(
Sasuke heard so many stories that he cant pick sides
nd he isn't going 2 die
he thinks naruto doesnt understand him
so what if hes cool,quiet,emotionless dats who he is (maybe ur just jealous of him lol jk jk jk)

"the elders ordered itachi to kill my clan" "im going to kill everybody in kohona for that" that was HIS decision and nobody elses

im pretty sure he choze his side a looong time ago... and no, madara doesnt have a mind controlling power that made sasuke listen to him.. thats just a lame excuse to desperately try to convince yourself that hes still a good guy

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Like I said... The way Sasuke is now is kind of reminding me of how Naruto was treated when he was younger. If Sasuke comes back to the village he probably will be treated like Naruto used to be. Everyone will look down on him. Then Sasuke will understand what Naruto went through.
Sasuke is not lost and Naruto knows that.

SuperChoji
03-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Like I said... The way Sasuke is now is kind of reminding me of how Naruto was treated when he was younger. If Sasuke comes back to the village he probably will be treated like Naruto used to be. Everyone will look down on him. Then Sasuke will understand what Naruto went through.
Sasuke is not lost and Naruto knows that.

loophole, when he sees everybody in kohona look down on him.. hes gonna get pissed off in a rage for attention that he trys to kill everything in site

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 07:59 PM
"the elders ordered itachi to kill my clan" "im going to kill everybody in kohona for that" that was HIS decision and nobody elses

im pretty sure he choze his side a looong time ago... and no, madara doesnt have a mind controlling power that made sasuke listen to him.. thats just a lame excuse to desperately try to convince yourself that hes still a good guy
FYI he doesnt still know the truth yet he confused
hello when sasuke looked at his sharingan he was under his control i have the volume 43 when Sasuke realizes the truth nd it said "anticipating that i...would show u MY SHARINGAN in order to get u to TRUST ME"
and r u calling me desperate

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 08:00 PM
loophole, when he sees everybody in kohona look down on him.. hes gonna get pissed off in a rage for attention that he trys to kill everything in site
Oh, I apologize, I didn't know you were Mr. Kishi!`|(

You could relate with Sasuke b/c you sure are acting like him. Maybe he should be your Favorite character hmmmm.....

Why be so Negative for...

SuperChoji
03-15-2010, 08:02 PM
FYI he doesnt still know the truth yet he confused
hello when sasuke looked at his sharingan he was under his control i have the volume 43 when Sasuke realizes the truth nd it said "anticipating that i...would show u MY SHARINGAN in order to get u to TRUST ME"
and r u calling me desperate

hes showing the sharringan to prove that he is an uchia.. the only sharingan with the power to control people was shushi's sharingan.. which danzo has...

your logic is terrible

SuperChoji
03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Oh, I apologize, I didn't know you were Mr. Kishi!`|(

You could relate with Sasuke b/c you sure are acting like him. Maybe he should be your Favorite character hmmmm.....

Why be so Negative for...

Mr.. Kishi?... huh?.. nvm i dont need to know.

im negative about the guy cus im tired of people trying to stick up for him when clearly he choze a path thats going to kill innocent people and ultimately himself and people are too dumb to see that

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
hes showing the sharringan to prove that he is an uchia.. the only sharingan with the power to control people was shushi's sharingan.. which danzo has...

your logic is terrible
hello do u have the book i read the book millions of times i think i know what im saying

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Mr.. Kishi?... huh?.. nvm i dont need to know.

im negative about the guy cus im tired of people trying to stick up for him when clearly he choze a path thats going to kill innocent people and ultimately himself and people are too dumb to see that

He hasn't killed one person yet. Itachi died of Exhaustion. Orochimaru isn't dead. Danzo killed himself, because he used the four symbol seal. He even told Team Taka not to kill anyone.

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 08:12 PM
He hasn't killed one person yet. Itachi died of Exhaustion, Orochimaru isn't dead, Danzo killed himself, because he used the four symbol seal. He even told Team Taka not to kill anyone.
u r so right bout dat

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 08:13 PM
u r so right bout dat

Thanks! I know a lot about Sasuke and he isn't even my favorite Chatacter! Still like him though!

sasuke_fangirl
03-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks! I know a lot about Sasuke and he isn't even my favorite Chatacter! Still like him though!
ive been sasukes fan ever since naruto started (original-shippuden)

SuperChoji
03-15-2010, 08:16 PM
He hasn't killed one person yet. Itachi died of Exhaustion. Orochimaru isn't dead. Danzo killed himself, because he used the four symbol seal. He even told Team Taka not to kill anyone.

killed dedaria.. oh wait no. i gues that doesnt count cus dedaria conveniently killed himself just before sasuke almost did... huh, wadda ya know..

practically killed a full army under orochimarus watch.

orochimaru is technically still allive is because he fused part of himself with kabuto..

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-15-2010, 08:18 PM
This is why

Leave the Village

Go to Orochimaru

Get power

Get a team

Gets a crazy guy
Kill Itachi

Learns the truth

Sasuke goes crazy
Madara ties him up

5 Kage

Uchiha

Uchiha junk
Sents out destroy Konah

Then nothing.....

Sasuke goes crazy

Chidori vs Resangon

LOL this is hilarious! I was laughing through the whole thing! It's just so funny how you explained everything in a timeline form.`:P`:P

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 08:19 PM
ive been sasukes fan ever since naruto started (original-shippuden)

I miss the pre-curse mark (Forest of Death) Sasuke...`~(
He was so cool!

SuperChoji
03-15-2010, 08:21 PM
hello do u have the book i read the book millions of times i think i know what im saying

yeah, just got done reading that page for proof madara didnt use it on him for "controll"

398 page 5
"he must have known i would show you my sharingan to get you to talk to me"
that had absolutely nothing to do with madara using it on him.. just showing him that hes an uchia to better gain sasuke's trust.. duh

the key word here ladies and gentlemen is the word "SHOW" not "use"

ShounenLover
03-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Well Sasuke was always so consumed in his darkness but Naruto has always had an impact on him, and again his words left Sasuke thinking...because Naruto has experienced the same complicated feelings as him, the hatred and the sense that vengence must be carried out to feel good, Naruto has felt that before, and just like he said, if not for Iruka extending a helping hand to him to show him that there was hope, he would've been exactly in Sasuke's shoes. Sasuke saw that,the pain and understanding, and it seems that it racked his mind. Maybe, just maybe...he is looking for hope. :cool:

BUT THAT IS JUST A MAYBE. MOST LIKELY THE BASTARD IS JUST LISTENING TO THROW NARUTO'S WORDS BACK AT HIM LATER AND LAUGH. `#(

RockyL
03-15-2010, 09:06 PM
There has been something wrong with that child since he was born. Maybe dropped onto his head to many times? And he definatley didnt get enough hugs as a child, which explains the emoness. =P

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 09:39 PM
LOL this is hilarious! I was laughing through the whole thing! It's just so funny how you explained everything in a timeline form.`:P`:P
Sasuke life story. NAruot's time line is way funner it only consitst of 3 things basicaly: Hokage, Tarining and Sasuke. This also contains to Sasuke's Madness

Born

Had the Nine tails put in him
Mother died right after
Minato then died
Ninja academe

failed every time for 3 years
Still failed
Got throgh the academe by stilling a scrole
Hokages
Team 7 being choses

The start of Sasuke only thinking
Sasuke and Naruto kiss eacher other. Opened mouth. and both 1st kiss
Sakura and every other girl hates him
Sasuke forum a bond after that kiss
Kakashi really hates Naruto
Sasuke really hates Naruto
Hokages hokages Hokage
Bell trianing

Gets a chalkra powered poke in the butt
Sasuke has a weird reaction of that butt poke thing
Naruto's ful of him self
then loses
Sakura feeds Naruto
Naruto gets the life scard out of him
Then goes through
Chunin exams

Sasuke thinks Naruto is going to lose
NAruto wins
Sasuke wins
the I want to fit you most from Sasuke
Sasuke loses, Naruto seemed to like that
NAruto wins against Neji... Sasuke doesn't like that and then see how strong Naruto is
Missons

All Naruto does is complain about weak missons
Naruto saves Sasuke after Sasuke is all sad and pitty
Sasuke did like that fact
Sasuke left

Naruto finaly fully developed "Sasuke brain"
Naruto goes after Sasuke
Sasuke wakes up from a box then leave
Naruto is pissed that Kimimaru is in his way
Lee saves the day
More back up comes
Naruto doesn't really give a crap about them
Naruto leaves them and goes after Sasuke
Final Vally

Naruto says "I'll bring you back no matter what! bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Even if it cost me my life"
Naruto rant some more
Sasuke wants Naruto to shut up so Sasuke say "No more talking"
NAruto still blabing his mouth
Sasuke say something
Naruto goes crazy
Naruto goes all "you not a real Ninja if you don't wear your head band"
Sasuke puts his head band on and makes the comment "you can't put a scrach on my forhead"
Then Naruto rembed junk *Sasuke is stupid not to atack Naruto at that point
Naruto goes into tailed mode beats the crap out of Sasuke
Sasuke doesn't like that
Chidori vs Resangon
Naruto makes his point and scraches Sasuke head band
Naruto loese
Sasuke is weirdly close to Narutos face
Kakashi the all mighty savor

here is Kakashi to save the all might fail Naruto
Naruto and the Hospital

That is time Naruto realized that the villlage and everything else is Nothing and Sasuke is everything
traning for Sasuke

Naruto trains and trains for Sasuke
Still more Sasuke

Naruto is still a pain about Sasuke even at age 16
I can Save Sasuke and become Hokage
taiing for Sasuke even more!
Finds Sasuke but fails

Naruto finds Sasuke
A every love meeting
Sasuke hates Naruto guts
Naruto stillhas it in for Sasuke
they fail
Kill time for Akatsuki

Deidara has a link to Sasuke so Naruto teams go after him
Sassori has a link to Sasuke so Naruto teams go after him
Hindan has a link Sasuke so Naruto's team go after him
zilloins of a Akatuki mebers ater only 3 are alive
Fails more

See's Sasuke but fails to get near him
and even more fail of Sasuke

Sasuke and Naruto meet!

Talky talky talky
Naruto is clealy has an healthly relation ship with Sasuke
Sasuke says "Why do you care so much about me!"
Lots and lots of I can't become Hokage if I can't save you.
Sasuke understands that Naruto is stalking him
Naruto give a speech to Sasuke. It made Naruto seem gay. *thats not a speech you give to a friend*
Fight fight fight!
Sasuke vs Naruto!
Naruto loses once more!
Sasuke needs to kill Naruto

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Sasuke life story. NAruot's time line is way funner it only consitst of 3 things basicaly: Hokage, Tarining and Sasuke. This also contains to Sasuke's Madness

Born

Had the Nine tails put in him
Mother died right after
Minato then died
Ninja academe

failed every time for 3 years
Still failed
Got throgh the academe by stilling a scrole
Hokages
Team 7 being choses

The start of Sasuke only thinking
Sasuke and Naruto kiss eacher other. Opened mouth. and both 1st kiss
Sakura and every other girl hates him
Sasuke forum a bond after that kiss
Kakashi really hates Naruto
Sasuke really hates Naruto
Hokages hokages Hokage
Bell trianing

Gets a chalkra powered poke in the butt
Sasuke has a weird reaction of that butt poke thing
Naruto's ful of him self
then loses
Sakura feeds Naruto
Naruto gets the life scard out of him
Then goes through
Chunin exams

Sasuke thinks Naruto is going to lose
NAruto wins
Sasuke wins
the I want to fit you most from Sasuke
Sasuke loses, Naruto seemed to like that
NAruto wins against Neji... Sasuke doesn't like that and then see how strong Naruto is
Missons

All Naruto does is complain about weak missons
Naruto saves Sasuke after Sasuke is all sad and pitty
Sasuke did like that fact
Sasuke left

Naruto finaly fully developed "Sasuke brain"
Naruto goes after Sasuke
Sasuke wakes up from a box then leave
Naruto is pissed that Kimimaru is in his way
Lee saves the day
More back up comes
Naruto doesn't really give a crap about them
Naruto leaves them and goes after Sasuke
Final Vally

Naruto says "I'll bring you back no matter what! bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Even if it cost me my life"
Naruto rant some more
Sasuke wants Naruto to shut up so Sasuke say "No more talking"
NAruto still blabing his mouth
Sasuke say something
Naruto goes crazy
Naruto goes all "you not a real Ninja if you don't wear your head band"
Sasuke puts his head band on and makes the comment "you can't put a scrach on my forhead"
Then Naruto rembed junk *Sasuke is stupid not to atack Naruto at that point
Naruto goes into tailed mode beats the crap out of Sasuke
Sasuke doesn't like that
Chidori vs Resangon
Naruto makes his point and scraches Sasuke head band
Naruto loese
Sasuke is weirdly close to Narutos face
Kakashi the all mighty savor

here is Kakashi to save the all might fail Naruto
Naruto and the Hospital

That is time Naruto realized that the villlage and everything else is Nothing and Sasuke is everything
traning for Sasuke

Naruto trains and trains for Sasuke
Still more Sasuke

Naruto is still a pain about Sasuke even at age 16
I can Save Sasuke and become Hokage
taiing for Sasuke even more!
Finds Sasuke but fails

Naruto finds Sasuke
A every love meeting
Sasuke hates Naruto guts
Naruto stillhas it in for Sasuke
they fail
Kill time for Akatsuki

Deidara has a link to Sasuke so Naruto teams go after him
Sassori has a link to Sasuke so Naruto teams go after him
Hindan has a link Sasuke so Naruto's team go after him
zilloins of a Akatuki mebers ater only 3 are alive
Fails more

See's Sasuke but fails to get near him
and even more fail of Sasuke
Sasuke and Naruto meet!

Talky talky talky
Naruto is clealy has an healthly relation ship with Sasuke
Sasuke says "Why do you care so much about me!"
Lots and lots of I can't become Hokage if I can't save you.
Sasuke understands that Naruto is stalking him
Naruto give a speech to Sasuke. It made Naruto seem gay. *thats not a speech you give to a friend*
Fight fight fight!
Sasuke vs Naruto!
Naruto loses once more!
Sasuke needs to kill Naruto

LOL your right it is way more funnier!!! Naruto fails alot! hahahahaha!!`:)

SageNaruto69
03-16-2010, 02:05 PM
narutos just gunna beat the crapoutta sasuke and then they will kill madara with a rasendori/chisengan and the world will live happily ever after.

MinatoUchiha
03-16-2010, 04:30 PM
i think he's still the same Sasuke...he listened in Final Valley, he's listening now...and he still doesnt agree with Naruto...same old Sasuke

X__Sasuke__X
03-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Ok!!! GUYS!!!
Take this to my protection group that I made (go to my profile) so this thread doesn't get shut down.
THIS ISN'T THE TOPIC PEOPLE!! >.<'
THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE IN THE PROTECTION GROUP!
Here. I'll even give you the link if you wanna fight there:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38839

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Sasuke has been acting different lately. Since Orochimaru's mark is gone he probably doesn't know what to do. The evilness is gone. He can't catch up with what's going on. He's had that curse ever since the Forest of Death and ever since he received it he's always been more aggressive and wanted revenge more and more... Now, since he has lost the mark and his brother, he is in a serious situation. He can either go rogue or go back home. In my opinion, I believe Sasuke has a plan to assassinate Madara. Sasuke, in a way, could still be good but he's acting bad to get closer to Madara. Sasuke hasn't killed anyone at all. He even told team Taka not to kill anyone.

In short, Sasuke + Curse = Evil
Now, Sasuke - Curse = Good

ninjamom
03-16-2010, 07:13 PM

I agree completely. Sasuke reacts by saying he wants to kill Naruto, but I think that's because he knows that Naruto is right and it ticks him off. (But don't most things tick Sasuke off?) Sasuke admitted in the Final Valley that Naruto was his best friend. The fact that he pauses and stops Madara when Naruto speaks shows (I think) that he still cares (and is ticked off that he does :)). I think they'll eventually fight Madara together.

X__Sasuke__X
03-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Not after what I just read...
Now I think the series is going to end by both Sasuke and Naruto killing each other. TT~TT
What a sad way to end the series!!

Akatsuki Kalea
03-17-2010, 09:42 PM
yeah i have to agree with u

Naruto2921
03-18-2010, 05:41 AM

Dude get over yourself, he is a whinney little cry baby. Boo Whoo everything bad happens to me. STFU! Yes he was one of the lucky ones to grow up with a family and due to a tragedy it was all taken from him. I get that and yes I would be pissed as well and want revenge but not on an entire village. He is not that powerful he should have been dead many times over and I am waiting for the day to piss on his grave. I am tired of all the crap Naruto grew up with a horrible childhood as well and he is trying to make the best of what he has. I dont blame Sauske for some of the decisions he has made but get over it now if you cant handle it take your sword and do a swan dive into it, please.

As for is he changing yes I think so, deep down I believe he really does care about Naruto and those he grew up with. It is just taking a long time to actualy get through to his brain but I do think he will get there. Will it completely change him and he will return to good, NO that I can not see ever happening.

Hazelnut
03-18-2010, 06:44 AM
He is evil

suki
03-18-2010, 07:07 AM
I think he now recognizes Naruto as a threat after exchanging blows with him. And he can't ignore Naruto's determination to bring him back either. Before, he's always been running from his problems. He felt weak in Konoha- he was getting settled, making friends, and also Naruto was catching up to him already- and left to Orochimaru. He kills Itachi and finds out Itachi was true all along and decides to destroy Konoha so that he won't have to admit that he was wrong not to believe in Itachi. But now, Naruto's determination has brought them face-to-face again, and he cannot ignore Naruto anymore because he is forced to recognize Naruto's strength. He can no longer put off fighting with Naruto.

Hidden Ninja45
03-18-2010, 05:36 PM
It almost seemed to me that Sasuke wanted to hear what Naruto said because Sasuke wanted to confirm something: that would definately have to fight Naruto. Sasuke now wants to kill everyone in the Leaf Village, and Naruto said he would protect everyone. I'm sure Sasuke has to know about how Naruto defeated Pain using Sage Mode, so now Sasuke wants Itachi's eyes because Sasuke knows he is going to have to defeat Naruto before he can fulfill his goal.

X__Sasuke__X
03-18-2010, 08:09 PM
Yea... and they are going to end up killing each other. TT__TT

makaveli575
03-18-2010, 09:06 PM

I agree with you 100% Sasuke knows what he is doing. Madara controlling him argument is just a lame excuse for fanboys/girls to try and justify his actions where there is no reasonable justification that can be made. Bad things happen to everyone some have it worse then others BUT that doesn't give them the right to go around killing whoever they want that is just ridiculous.

The only future Sasuke SHOULD have is death, sacrificing himself to protect Naruto from Madara at the end of the series would be the best way for him to go imo but we all know Kishi is the biggest Sasuke fangirl so chances are he will be saved, get off scot-free, and come back to the village and live happily ever after :mad:.

X__Sasuke__X
03-19-2010, 03:03 PM
I agree with you 100% Sasuke knows what he is doing. Madara controlling him argument is just a lame excuse for fanboys/girls to try and justify his actions where there is no reasonable justification that can be made. Bad things happen to everyone some have it worse then others BUT that doesn't give them the right to go around killing whoever they want that is just ridiculous.

The only future Sasuke SHOULD have is death, sacrificing himself to protect Naruto from Madara at the end of the series would be the best way for him to go imo but we all know Kishi is the biggest Sasuke fangirl so chances are he will be saved, get off scot-free, and come back to the village and live happily ever after :mad:.

Ugh. I don't want him to return.
The series would be too boring. `|(