PDA

View Full Version : konan is the... of amegakure spoilers

SageNaruto69
03-15-2010, 03:19 PM
i just realized how konan is the leader of amegakure!
since nagato killed hanzo, pain was the leader, pains gone so konans the leader for sure.
proof?
1) konan is respected as "lady angel".
2) konan says shes going back to amegakure [after nagato died].
3) konan tells naruto that amegakure is on his side [after nagato died].
extra:
for all who read chapter 486:

madara is going to get the rinnegan [from konan obviously] before the war.
please post

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 03:25 PM

since nagato killed hanzo, pain was the leader, pains gone so konans the leader for sure.

proof?
extra:

please post

There is other means to get the Rinnegan and Madara has been pulling miracals out of his butt. And on that Tableing in the Leaf is stories of Rickudo seenen and the Ten-tails. Who is to say he didn't read it. Or that he didn't all ready have the Rinnegan. So then why is it so obviously going to befrom Konan?

Defcon
03-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Tbh it was quite obvious that Konan would be the leader of amegakure..

3littlepigs
03-15-2010, 03:48 PM
I thought that was quite obvious (not trying to offend you)...:shock:

mrsticky005
03-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Madara is gonna get from Pain's dead body. Konan will try to prevent that from happening. Konan will get trolled er killed by Madara.

UGH!

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Madara is gonna get from Pain's dead body. Konan will try to prevent that from happening. Konan will get trolled er killed by Madara.

UGH!

I agree with you!

This would be the perfect time for Madara to show us his techniques!

Ino<3
03-15-2010, 04:14 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO konan is soooo kewl i want her to f*** madara up!!! lol

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 04:16 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO konan is soooo kewl i want her to f*** madara up!!! lol

That would be nice!!!

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-15-2010, 04:23 PM
If they fight then i hope Madara gets owned by Konan!!

mrsticky005
03-15-2010, 04:25 PM
I agree with you!

This would be the perfect time for Madara to show us his techniques!

Now what would be awesome is Konan puts up a good fight and then
Naruto comes and saves her. Then Madara has Naruto fight Sasuke
in the village of Rain. I would prefer it to fighting in Konoha since
that's really predictable and for now beating Naruto means beating
Konoha so it doesn't really need to be set in Konoha.

Ino<3
03-15-2010, 04:26 PM

Im with you sister!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden Ninja45
03-15-2010, 06:18 PM

proof?
extra:

please post

I don't agree with that last spoiler. I don't think Madara is nessicary going to get the Rinnegan from Nagato's body. It just seems too obvious. I think all the sharigan Madara has is somehow going to be used to give himself the Rinnegan. I don't think Konan is going to be involved here.

Ishtar
03-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Hm =/ I tell everyone that Konan is the leader of Amekakure and IS coming back and no one listens to me T^T
PS, I meant real life, But I dunt think anybody would listen to me on the forum anyways either. I tell absolutely everyone on like real life, 6 different forums and 2 blogs, But no one listened to my theories/spoilers, Thats why I never thought to even post it, Is she that underrated T^T) And sorry for blabbing that, I needed to post this somewhere to the most appropriate thread and let it out, =/

mrsticky005
03-15-2010, 10:45 PM
Hm =/ I tell everyone that Konan is the leader of Amekakure and IS coming back and no one listens to me T^T
PS, I meant real life, But I dunt think anybody would listen to me on the forum anyways either. I tell absolutely everyone on like real life, 6 different forums and 2 blogs, But no one listened to my theories/spoilers, Thats why I never thought to even post it, Is she that underrated T^T) And sorry for blabbing that, I needed to post this somewhere to the most appropriate thread and let it out, =/

I always wanted/suspected Konan to return. I just figured it be when Kohona is being attacked.

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Im with you sister!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly!! Konan Protection Group Unite!!! lol jk`:)

SageNaruto69
03-16-2010, 12:14 PM
There is other means to get the Rinnegan and Madara has been pulling miracals out of his butt. And on that Tableing in the Leaf is stories of Rickudo seenen and the Ten-tails. Who is to say he didn't read it. Or that he didn't all ready have the Rinnegan. So then why is it so obviously going to befrom Konan?

i wrote it wrong i meant konan has pains body [did u think it was that? or something else..] my bad sorry`o.o"

Shikamaru Nara
03-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Uuum, isn't it kind of obvious that she was from Amegakure? =/

SageNaruto69
03-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Uuum, isn't it kind of obvious that she was from Amegakure? =/
that she is from amegakure.... really.... read the hole thing...`o.o"

SageNaruto69
03-16-2010, 12:29 PM
that would actually be sick but she was taken down in an instant wen she got wet by jiraiya with the toad oil...i dont think that could happen if madara is supposedly really strong

tyler
03-16-2010, 12:31 PM
that would actually be sick but she was taken down in an instant wen she got wet...

lol might want to rephrase that.....

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
03-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Konan could give Madara a hard time if the latter tries to get the Rinnegan from Nagato or Pain's bodies before the 4th Great Ninja War begins. Assuming if Konan is the leader of the Rain Village, she'll fight the Akatsuki leader and won't back down from the fight. It'll be a fun one to discuss on the battle if it happens.

SageNaruto69
03-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Konan could give Madara a hard time if the latter tries to get the Rinnegan from Nagato or Pain's bodies before the 4th Great Ninja War begins. Assuming if Konan is the leader of the Rain Village, she'll fight the Akatsuki leader and won't back down from the fight. It'll be a fun one to discuss on the battle if it happens.
ye but im pretty sure its not gunna work out so well.... madara is the strongest villain [maybe even strongest ninja]`:shock:

naruto_jock
03-16-2010, 01:22 PM
There's going to be either a huge fight in between Konan and Madara, or Madara is going to try and get the Rinnegan by mutating all those sharingans that he has at his "lab." That's just my theory.

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-17-2010, 01:49 PM
bump*