PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 Unlockable list.

Shikamaru Nara
03-14-2010, 03:54 PM
GaaraClear "Burning Will of Fire" (Flashback Mission: Leaf Destruction Arc)Itachi UchihaClear "Fatal Encounter" (Flashback Mission: Tsunade Search Arc)JiraiyaClear "A Match with Pervy Sage"Kabuto YakushiClear "A Whirling Rasengan Explodes" (Flashback Mission: Tsunade Search Arc)Kakashi HatakeClear Genin Training ArcKankuroClear "The Aburame Clan" (Flashback Mission: Leaf Destruction Arc)KimimaroClear "Battle with the Sound Beguns" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)Kimimaro: Curse Marked Second State ModeClear "A Duel that risks their Bond" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)Kisame HoshigakiClear "Toad Sage shows his ability" (Flashback Mission: Tsunade Search Arc)Might GuyClear "Odd Beast Battles a Scourge" (Flashback Mission: Tsunade Search Arc)Might Guy: Eight Gates ModeClear "A Duel that risks their Bond" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)Naruto Uzumaki: Nine-Tailed Fox ModeClear "A Duel that risks their Bond" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)OrochimaruClear "Sannin Rock Heaven and Earth" (Flashback Mission: Tsunade Search Arc)Rock Lee: Eight Gates ModeClear "A Duel that risks their Bond" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)Sasuke Uchiha: Curse Marked Second State ModeClear "A Duel that risks their Bond" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)TemariClear "The Chunin Exam Sleeper Pick" (Flashback Mission: Leaf Destruction Arc)The Third HokageClear "Unprecedented Mega Battle" (Flashback Mission: Leaf Destruction Arc)TsunadeClear "Tsunade finally opens her eyes" (Flashback Mission: Tsunade Search Arc)
Unlockable Costumes

UnlockableHow to UnlockGaara's Later OutfitClear "Gaara Returns" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)Kankuro's Later OutfitClear "Gaara Returns" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)Sasuke Uchiha's Black OutfitClear "Sasuke and Gaara" (Flashback Mission: Leaf Destruction Arc)Shikamaru Nara's Chunin OutfitClear "Shikamaru's Squad is summoned" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)Temari's Later OutfitClear "Gaara Returns" (Flashback Mission: Sasuke Chase Arc)

Shikamaru Nara
03-14-2010, 04:45 PM
/Bump

ECW Original
03-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Is there any way for you to make that more umm I don't know.Readable?

Shikamaru Nara
03-14-2010, 04:51 PM
I could edit it. xD I just don't have the time, maybe later.

Mangekyo_Sharingan
03-14-2010, 06:20 PM
does nine tailed fox mode have a Ultimate Jutsu attack?

ChaosInuYasha
03-15-2010, 05:00 AM
He always haste posts his crap.
@Mangekyo_Sharingan - Yeah 1TK Naruto has an Ougi

Shikamaru Nara
03-15-2010, 12:29 PM
I do...I think that if you want to find something, you can look a little.

ChaosInuYasha
03-15-2010, 06:29 PM
I do...I think that if you want to find something, you can look a little.

That's rude. There's a difference between finding things and being forced to sift through that mess you call a 'helpful post'. YOu'd be better off posting a link to the cheats section on GameFAQs.