PDA

View Full Version : Other: Naruto clash of ninja revolution 4? coming soon?

Ino<3
03-14-2010, 08:12 AM
I wana no if any one has info on naruto clash of ninja revolution four! Number three is one of the worst in the series of the clash of ninja games. They neglected characters and made them weak and down powered... I think they should make another clash of ninja revolution four with the same characters and Suigetsu, jugo, karin, Ino, pain, konan, tobi/ madara, young kakashi, obito and rin!

Itachi Uchia
03-14-2010, 08:17 AM
To my knowledge there has not been no annocument on that yet and i think this is the wrong section

Ino<3
03-14-2010, 08:18 AM
no casue its game ideas and my ideas were to have those characters and talk about it!

Itachi Uchia
03-14-2010, 08:27 AM
thats why i said i think but if they do make one it would be awesome

Ino<3
03-14-2010, 08:38 AM
ya i know i totally agree!

Itachi Uchia
03-14-2010, 09:07 AM
The story mode would be longer they would have more characters etc

Ino<3
03-14-2010, 09:14 AM
ya it would be like the pain invasion arch!!!!!! This i can bet my life on wont happen but what if guren and her team was in! whti the smoke jutsu! AND the nurari strechy dude he was sooooooooooooo kewl and gay but kewl i love his little fish pet and slime, water shield shot and his awsome strechyness!!!!!!!!!!!

yondamaine
05-21-2010, 04:49 AM
naruto revolution 4 should have the hokages in it

Katsu
05-22-2010, 02:14 PM
The storyline for the Wii Naruto series has been disapointing.

NarutoUzumaki12
06-09-2010, 09:54 AM
the 3rds story was cut too short the fourth one should at least end after hidan and kakazu

SageModeNaruto48
07-01-2010, 11:54 AM
The Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution Series is a diapointment...Its pretty cool but the storyline is short, Some characters dont even go in the story, and in the story the characters say way different things than they did in the show...If there is gonna be a revolution 4 they should change all of this

Pain & Deidara unite!!!!
08-18-2010, 11:54 AM
if they do make a forth they should include pain and have chacters know at least 5 jutsus each. haha a little variety helps. but itd probably be awhile till that happens

Koanos
08-21-2010, 10:44 PM
The storyline will need the part with the Saskue Retrivel Squad however.

Howlz
08-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Where does the clash of ninja revolution 3 story mode start? When does it end?

Kakuzu
08-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Where does the clash of ninja revolution 3 story mode start? When does it end?

Starts at beginning of Shippuden and ends after the Kazekage Rescue arc, which clarifies that it's extremely short.

I was apalled at the story mode. I beat it in around thrity minutes. The online play was horrid too. It was constant lag. Not many stages to choose from either... Other than these three factors, the character selection is relativley good.

Hopefully, they'll fix up four and put some more thought and design into it.

Kakuzu
09-12-2010, 08:48 AM
There was actually a scan posted previously in another thread, but I cannot post to due to legal reasons. It depicts to be what looks like another Clash of Ninja installment. It has a picture of Sasuke in his Five-Kage outfit and Naruto in Sage Mode.

Shikamaru Nara
09-12-2010, 08:49 AM
No announcement yet actually.

Kakuzu
09-12-2010, 08:53 AM
No announcement yet actually.

I'm actually assured that this scan is a CON installment, however, I haven't seen anything other than a video and this scan, therefore, I cannot say if this is a true new arrival or a hoax, trying to fool us. The graphics and stages match previous games exactly. Similar gameplay images as well. Too bad I can't post it... >.>

Itsuchi2
12-02-2010, 01:44 PM
HUGE REV 4 SPOILER ALERT!!! Spoiler: I hav connections to the developers at TOMY USA and it has already been confirmed that the rev 3 animation has been redone to be better an dmore like the anime unlike in rev 3...the new confirmed characters so far are: Nine-tailed Sage Naruto (he can transform from nine-tailed alll the way up to 7-tailed naruto who has the special that includes the 8th transformation), Tend0 (Pain), Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, Konan, 8 gates Guy, Danzo, Raikage, Killer Bee, Super Raikage, 8-tailed Killer Bee, Minato, Sage Jiraiya, Sharingan Sasuke (Mangekyo Sasuke), Tobi, Susano'o Itachi, and Susano'o Sasuke are all I know of so far. I created some fan vids on youtube (same username) if u guys want some entertainment. Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 4 is supposed to release in spring 2011. I can keep u posted on my youtube vids as well. I tell the truth. There will so far from what the developers told me, there are 80+ chars and there will be 2 transition in soem stages now. Specials: Rock Lee will hav two new specials, most of all the others will hav new specials as well. Hinata's back special in byakugan mode is her Twin Lion Fists jutsu; Tendo's jump special is Almighty Push just like deidara's c3.

Ragato Uchiha
12-02-2010, 05:47 PM
kwl sounds awesome cant wait

Fross the Uchiha
12-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Okay. This is my first time here. Let's settle something here and now. I'll use chapters. I never played NCONR3 (Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3) but i looked up the playthroughs (Getting it for Christmas.)

I WANTED TO MAKE MY FIRST POST THE LONGEST :D`:P`:P:p:D`:D`:)

Chpt. 1: Story-line

Chpt. 2: What will happen

Chpt. 3: Overall

Chpt 1: You see, the storyline sucks. No offence, but it couldn't get any shorter (Hint Hint :|). Listen to this. It is the best Naruto game for the Wii, but the story line is supposed to be the grabber...the INTERESTING thing in a game. I can't tell you how many times games have failed at these.

Chpt. 2: I mean. Putting story-lining apart, it couldn't get any simpler `:P. Think about it; so many special moves, and not to mention good characters. I would tell you there's not much to it, but i'd lie. This series is so fun, there's no stopping it. This guy is on the top when it comes to Naruto.

Chpt. 3: Finally to my favorite topic. To get to the point, Wii games never have "The best graphics" (Zelda Twilight Princess was good `;) )compared to PS or XB (PlayStation or Xbox) so it's at the bottom. And Ino, if we put more characters, it'll be a let down. Though i'm not talking about the 3rd one now. It is perfect.

4th is that you don't want to push it, ya know? I'm WORRIED about graphics and graphics for fighting (Contact when a hit happens or when the characters move kinda thing.)

Reason being is that people would love more characters, but they would want the finer things in the game. Story, missions outside story mode, shop, and more importantly, all of the above.

Maybe something like the Harem jutsu `:P

Onyx Assassin
12-12-2010, 04:38 PM
HUGE REV 4 SPOILER ALERT!!! Spoiler: I hav connections to the developers at TOMY USA and it has already been confirmed that the rev 3 animation has been redone to be better an dmore like the anime unlike in rev 3...the new confirmed characters so far are: Nine-tailed Sage Naruto (he can transform from nine-tailed alll the way up to 7-tailed naruto who has the special that includes the 8th transformation), Tend0 (Pain), Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, Konan, 8 gates Guy, Danzo, Raikage, Killer Bee, Super Raikage, 8-tailed Killer Bee, Minato, Sage Jiraiya, Sharingan Sasuke (Mangekyo Sasuke), Tobi, Susano'o Itachi, and Susano'o Sasuke are all I know of so far. I created some fan vids on youtube (same username) if u guys want some entertainment. Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 4 is supposed to release in spring 2011. I can keep u posted on my youtube vids as well. I tell the truth. There will so far from what the developers told me, there are 80+ chars and there will be 2 transition in soem stages now. Specials: Rock Lee will hav two new specials, most of all the others will hav new specials as well. Hinata's back special in byakugan mode is her Twin Lion Fists jutsu; Tendo's jump special is Almighty Push just like deidara's c3.

Were you lying when you said: "I have connections with TOMY USA and they said there is going to be 80+ characters and Pain and 3 transitions and it will come out Spring 2011" Because I think you might be lying. Can you show me where you got the info? I think CONR4 Sounds amazing how you described it, and it might be fake. I am happy and sad because your info could be true or not. Please tell me if this is a joke or not, because I want to know. Plus, 80 characters?? REALLY? Ninja Taisen SP only had 41. I don't think 80 is possible. Try NAMING 80, without using kid versions and crap like that. I think 80 is a lie. Sorry. PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFO! I can't believe this. Sorry. Can't believe 80 characters. I'm REALLY starting to think you seriously lied about all of this stuff. I WANT you to prove me wrong, but I doubt it is possible. Sorry dude, I think this is really just sort of fiction you made to trick people.

Akatsuki Assassin
12-13-2010, 07:47 PM
`:shock:
Sounds cool! :cool:
Why can't you show the scan? `#(
It sounds cool though.
Here is what I think they could change:

WI-FI! Holy crap! Everyone was excited about it when they anounced it, and it is really CRAP! Laggers and Quitters! Hate 'em!
Make it so you can't turn off your Wii if you lose, and try to make the connections better (I can't explain it for some reason! `:oops:)

New character combos.
Narutos combo was cool the first time, but now, it is getting old. `|(

TakaSasuke1
12-14-2010, 08:35 PM
I really want Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 4 to come out quick I know it's alot to ask for becasue Revo 3 just came out but I was watching vids of naruto shippuden gekitou ninja taisen sp and that game looks pretty beasty even though it only has like 5 new characters and like the 3 sanin have different specials and Sasuke and Itachi have added/new specials but still clash of Ninja is a fun game to play I love ultimate ninja/storm to but clash of ninja is more fun cause of its modes to play but the real reason why i wanna play naruto shippuden gekitou ninja taisen sp is to play as Sasuke I know everyone's like "sasuke is over powered and has that spamming sword attack but he is my fav character so IDC what anyone says about me using him I dont spam or cheat with his on wi-fi only vs computors sometimes lol so I am hoping that CONR4 has the same outfit in naruto shippuden gekitou ninja taisen sp becasue thats my favorite Sasuke!!!!! HOPE REVO 4 COMES SOOOOON!!!! Early febuary hope!:mrgreen:

Slack 40
12-18-2010, 06:59 AM
since naruto shippuden gekitou ninja taisen special is so similar to NSCONR3 i have a feeling Rev 4 will be better, more jutsus different combos etc

SasukeUchihaTwo
12-25-2010, 11:33 PM
since naruto shippuden gekitou ninja taisen special is so similar to NSCONR3 i have a feeling Rev 4 will be better, more jutsus different combos etc

Sorry to tell you this, but boy you are pretty wrong. CONR3 is almost nothing similar to GNT EX SP, but it is similar to GNT EX3, SP is much more updated compared to CONR3, it has newer characters, 3 new stages, new jutsus for a few characters, and a completely new way to portray their story mode, they also removed stage transitions, but I dont think many people mind it.

Invisible Fog
12-29-2010, 10:50 AM
Move this to Naruto: Clash of Ninja section in the Ninja Training Grounds. ;)

Itsuchi2
01-13-2011, 08:47 AM
[QUOTE=Ino hey guys! Im the one who said the game releases in spring! Lol yeah im Itsuchi2 from youtube. Anyway, Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 4 gets announced in February next month and gets released in spring this year. Idk the actual day, but it comes sometime in spring. TOMY hasnt publicly announced this info though, but if u wanna get info on the game from tomy just like me, all u hav to do is email them directly and they will respond with info on the game. I did a video on youtube about all confirmed characters so far. Check my youtube channel. (same username) i also did a few vids about characters i want in the game and i drew clash of ninja models for them as well so u can picture how they would look in the game. I drew them just like tomy does. The new confirmed characters besides those in conr3 and gntsp are: ninetailed sage naruto, super raikage, susano'o sasuke, tobi, pain (tendo), konan, suigetsu, karin, jugo, danzo, and a new filler character named senrei uzumaki. Check my utube chn

Itsuchi2
01-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Also, the graphics, i heard from a worker who said he got videos as a gift for helping with the official site, said that the graphics were breathtaking and spectacular! He said the tuned down the sharpness and added HD particles to make it spectacular! and he said his preview vid showed tobi asking sasuke how he liked itachis eyes and sasuke says he can see everything and then hed make everyones live a living nightmare. then somehow itachi talks to naruto in a dream and says does he still wish to bring sasuke back cuz hes forever lost in darkness and naruto says yes, he will never let go of sasuke and itachi says well use this...and then the preview ends. So yeah naruto shippuden clash of ninja revolution 4 is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!

Itsuchi2
01-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Ok dude i know how u feel. A long while back i lied about rev 4 cuz i didnt know about the real rev 4. Putting all joking aside, yes im telling the truth about rev 4. Now idk about those 80 chars. I dont know y i said that its more of 60+ chars for real. I can name 57 or more confirmed characters already. so yeah its more of a 60+ thing. And on some of the new stages like Itschi's Lair or something, there are gonna be 2 transitions. Which means 3 stages per battle. Like if itachi's lair had 2 transitions, it might be Itachis lair, itachis lair rooftop, then wrecked itachis lair. Idk what stages but some do hav 2 transitions. and when u transition, u can now use specials too. Email TOMY to find out what ive told u plus more about naruto shippuden clash of ninja revolution 4. check my youtube channel for updates aswell. same username.

Gin
01-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Ok dude i know how u feel. A long while back i lied about rev 4 cuz i didnt know about the real rev 4. Putting all joking aside, yes im telling the truth about rev 4. Now idk about those 80 chars. I dont know y i said that its more of 60+ chars for real. I can name 57 or more confirmed characters already. so yeah its more of a 60+ thing. And on some of the new stages like Itschi's Lair or something, there are gonna be 2 transitions. Which means 3 stages per battle. Like if itachi's lair had 2 transitions, it might be Itachis lair, itachis lair rooftop, then wrecked itachis lair. Idk what stages but some do hav 2 transitions. and when u transition, u can now use specials too. Email TOMY to find out what ive told u plus more about naruto shippuden clash of ninja revolution 4. check my youtube channel for updates aswell. same username.
It's really obvious that you're making stuff up again. Just stop.

Deidarasanlol
01-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey check on YouTube they have some info on revolution 4 but it's the japenese version soo yea

NarutoBird
01-24-2011, 05:41 PM
I think so, check google videos or youtube, just search on my computer you can find at least something`:))

Ino<3
01-27-2011, 11:52 AM
ive watching your videos itsuchi2 and i was wondering if ino yamanaka is gunna be in this game???

bnt99
01-30-2011, 01:38 PM
I realy hope they have all of the shippuden charecters and the ones from the regular naruto

Gin
01-31-2011, 06:38 PM
ive watching your videos itsuchi2 and i was wondering if ino yamanaka is gunna be in this game???
Ino will almost definitely be in the game, since she is in what's considered the Japanese counterpart. And Itsuchi is half using footage from GNT SP and half making stuff up, so don't take what he says to heart.

theDragonflyzero
02-26-2011, 12:59 PM
half the characters you people want in this game are filler they won't be appearing in it and CoNR3 had a short story due to redesigning all the characters in it and america isn't all that far in the series though i bet you pain will be in the next game

rouge night
02-26-2011, 01:27 PM
heard so not sure, Sorry ;)

Narutofan10482
04-11-2011, 04:42 PM
AHAH WRONG. TOMY DISSPPOINTED YOU /ME AGAIN GUESS WHAT pain,conan.sugetsu,jugo,karin,madara/tobi, are not gonna be in the game only new charcters are ino,sage naruto(which is bootleg how you gonna have sage naruto but not pain and conan-told ou tomy is dissing the naruto fans)a different sasuke(they cut out the old sasuke),killer bee,raikage and thats all. N YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF ALL THE CHARACTERS GONNA HAVE THE SAME MOVESETS IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE SAME MOVESETS MAN!@!!!

Ino<3
04-11-2011, 05:09 PM
AHAH WRONG. TOMY DISSPPOINTED YOU /ME AGAIN GUESS WHAT pain,conan.sugetsu,jugo,karin,madara/tobi, are not gonna be in the game only new charcters are ino,sage naruto(which is bootleg how you gonna have sage naruto but not pain and conan-told ou tomy is dissing the naruto fans)a different sasuke(they cut out the old sasuke),killer bee,raikage and thats all. N YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF ALL THE CHARACTERS GONNA HAVE THE SAME MOVESETS IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE SAME MOVESETS MAN!@!!!
Ikr i hate ino with the same old moveset i mean if i wanted to play her with the same move sets its called naruto clash of ninja 2, i wish they put the characters you listed. i think im just gunna get naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 for my gamecube with a datel freeloader. :) but if this game comes in the us. and looks cool i may buy it... :)

Narutofan10482
04-17-2011, 07:41 AM

YOU A LIE!!! first think you say its 80+ then you say 60+ you a lie stop lieing

Narutofan10482
04-17-2011, 08:49 AM
ok everyone i just went to tomy.com and found out there email and i just email them to tell me all the new characters that are in the game i will post again what tomy says when they reply back to me!

Kyo Yasanagi
05-12-2011, 08:34 AM
it will be announced June 11

Mangekyo_Sharingan
05-15-2011, 07:02 PM
is there gunna be o CONR4?

Kyo Yasanagi
05-19-2011, 04:18 PM
june is when it will be announced

shadic
11-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I think they should add stuff from naruto ultimate ninja 3 to the clash of revolution 4 like the colliding with chidori and rasengan and story mode long and things from the start of shippuden to the jiraiya vs pain and like online 1 to 4 or 8 players and add rasen shuriken with naruto and the ordinary rasengan and the ninetail with 4 tails out and the black fire with itachi and the rasengan for jiraiya

silverscaverd2
01-08-2012, 01:51 AM
sorry if im gravedigging but...
you guys do know (if im not mistaken) before they translated clash of ninja 3 it originally went up to the pain arc `:P

sasuxsakufan
01-15-2012, 01:06 PM
To be honest the recent versions I saw are pretty cool, Whats disappointing is Killer Bee's Ultimate jutsu seems less exciting in UNS2 than from the video here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60rvzmn61K4&list=FLIay3pNjX0aH7i7xa5GoH4g&index=7&feature=plpp_video
Also here's more videos of the game:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3TRHmRSTRo&feature=BFa&list=FLIay3pNjX0aH7i7xa5GoH4g&lf=plpp_video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6a0Z9jD6UI&list=FLIay3pNjX0aH7i7xa5GoH4g&index=5&feature=plpp_video
Its still decent if you want to play a quick fighting game. Honestly Im not against anything of this game since I got revolution 3 on last christmas (yes limited edition) and number 2 a while ago and I still like the games XD. Besides the ninja storm is meant to for graphic view and Awesome specials`<3

sasuxsakufan
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM
The only disapponting jutsu is Itachi's Susano because it literally kills all but little of your hp rather than depleting chakra then when He runs out it will drain health at a slow/medium rate. But they decided to drain chakra only and kill off your health which means your leaving yourself vulenerable -_- unless they add invincibility when using it... Yea the game doesnt look as the great as the others and actually I never got the first one because I thought that it was better to get the 2nd game instead so then I waited and got it and I loved it! XD:D

sasuxsakufan
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM
The other disappointing thing is the specials are pretty much the same =__=.
But it allows you to do movements in special ultimate jutsu on gamecube and possibly classic controller/pro. Which is the same function as nunchuk style

sasuxsakufan
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM
sorry if im gravedigging but...
you guys do know (if im not mistaken) before they translated clash of ninja 3 it originally went up to the pain arc `:P
WTH suriously??? Wowwwwww

megabbaut
01-15-2012, 01:27 PM
No, it went up to the first part of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. (Where Asuma is killed)

sasuxsakufan
01-15-2012, 01:34 PM
It is much more improving than the last one though

sasuxsakufan
01-15-2012, 01:36 PM
No, it went up to the first part of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. (Where Asuma is killed)
Hmm... I dont remember it quite well but now I remember. Ninja storm 2 goes up to the pain invasion:D With the eight tails short story thing

narutorevolution100
04-06-2012, 02:38 PM
In my eyes i see a lot of potential for Revolution 4! Their are a lot of new characters to be played, part of the Shippuden Archs that would make a good story modes, and a competitive online mode. As on fan of the Clash of Ninja series i have been here sense the beginning and i would love to see TOMY make this game (Revolution 4) awesome`:)! Most people consistently complain about the lack of characters and their combos and jutsu. For Revolution 4 their need to include all
5 kage (Mizukage,Raikage,Tsuchikage and Gaara the Kazekage) and if they added the Kages assistant ninja that would make Revolution 4 hands down the best naruto game ever. Tomy also has to add The remainder of the Akatsuki (which is including Pain,Konan,Tobi,Zetsu!!!!!) also they should include Team Hawk which includes Suigetsu, Jugo,and Karin. Also adding Minato (The 4th Hokage) and Killer Bee is necessary. PS TOMY please dont add the Ambu Black Ops and the Revolution 2 exclusives please!!! With combos and Jutsu you can make changes in older characters that have not been changed. Also if Tomy would give all characters 2 + jutsu it would be perfect!
If they added those characters it would be awesome and allow the Clash of Ninja series to seriously compete with the Ultimate ninja series and ect. other naruto games.

narutorevolution100
04-24-2012, 06:51 PM
I think a Revolution 4/EX4 should be up to the Pain evasion arch so that includes Ino, Tobi, Konan, Pain, Young Kakashi, Obito, Karin, Jugo, suigetsu and possibly Zetsu. This also means All characters that were added to gekitou ninja taisen special will be in this game as well which is Minato, RaiKag, Killer Bee, Sage Mode Naruto. But thee most important thing Tomy can do with this game is add The rest of the Kages ( Kage Summit Arch Mizukage, Tsuchikage, RaiKage, and Danzo) This must be done in order for the game to sell well plus i trust in Tomy that they will do this and make them awesome! Another thing that MUST BE DONE!!! Tomy NEEDS TO ADD the Kage Guards ( The two escorts from each village that comes to the Kage Summit with their villages Kage) and make the fully playable If Tomy could do this Revolution 4/EX4 would no dount in my mind be the best naruto game! and yes if this is done this game would be better than Storm Generations because they do not have the Kage Guards fully playable! please leave you reply and lets discuss this topic. Tomy Use my ideas !! Subscribe to my youtube channel (narutorevolution100) i will be posting vids about Revolution 4/EX 4!

Itsuchi2
07-09-2012, 01:35 PM
I gave up on stupid TOMY. They are a huge disappointment. Rev 3 was OKAY but lacked far too much for them to end it right when it started getting good. GNT SP had good animation, horrible (no) story, and bad character selection (skipping 3 arcs worth of characters). If Revolution 4 did come (which it aint btw; CON/GNT has ended), do you guys think it has the potential to surpass the Ultimate Ninja Storm series, having assumed it would improve story mode, graphics (Wii U HD), character selection (thru war possibly?), etc? just curious. I always liked CON better than UNS, but UNS is the only Naruto game that has enough sense to continue and not get cancelled. So while I'm getting Storm 3, do you guys think a Rev 4 would have potential against Storm 3?

Itsuchi2
07-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey guys! I'm sorry for lying/misleading you guys. So far there is NO proof of a Revolution 4 existence. As a matter of fact, to the best of my knowledge, Clash of Ninja is finished. HOWEVER, I took the liberty of starting a petition for it. It would be awesome if you would sign and share it any/everywhere you can. Thanks guys! Cross your fingers and pray that TOMY heres our cries!!

Here's the link:
http://www.change.org/petitions/tomy-usa-give-us-a-new-naruto-clash-of-ninja-title

megabbaut
07-22-2012, 07:57 PM
This should be on the Wii U, don't you think?

Plus, they can't end it since they left a cliffhanger at the end of Rev 3.

lundayj2008
08-22-2012, 09:42 AM
i say it be into 2014 novomber 21 it be around 20$ with new pain and itaschit and they include iruka:idea:

dragonkilr
08-22-2012, 01:46 PM
guys all pf you i need your help me if you want this game comes out sign this petition please and invite all the guys you know http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/naruto-mmorpg-fans/

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-22-2012, 07:17 PM
i say it be into 2014 novomber 21 it be around 20$ with new pain and itaschit and they include iruka:idea:

Iruka! i'd get the game

Itsuchi2
03-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Guys, Storm 3 has a petition that is aprox at 12.5k! it has reached that in less than a week! Why petition CC2 to fix Storm 3 when we can petition TOMY to up their game!? PLEASE EVERYONE! SIGN AND SHARE THIS SO YOUR FRIENDS CAN SIGN AND SHARE SO WE CAN REACH OUR GOAL FOR THIS PETITION FOR A NEW CLASH OF NINJA GAME!! PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/tomy-atlus-eighting-give-us-a-new-naruto-clash-of-ninja-title

PrinceofPeace
03-02-2013, 04:51 PM
thos petitions annoy me no offense. they send me too many randomo emails

naruto887
03-17-2013, 03:14 PM
well its been wayyy to long to wait but if they ever do this I wish it would be like NUNS3 and at least on the wii u

superelephant36
05-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Guys, Storm 3 has a petition that is aprox at 12.5k! it has reached that in less than a week! Why petition CC2 to fix Storm 3 when we can petition TOMY to up their game!? PLEASE EVERYONE! SIGN AND SHARE THIS SO YOUR FRIENDS CAN SIGN AND SHARE SO WE CAN REACH OUR GOAL FOR THIS PETITION FOR A NEW CLASH OF NINJA GAME!! PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/tomy-atlus-eighting-give-us-a-new-naruto-clash-of-ninja-title

The game would be awesome no doubt! but they need to do something like gen, with pts characters and give us the sound 4, because I still dont have a game where i can play as my favorite villian tayuya. to make the game better, add a way to use a small scale jutsu (similar to storm) and have larger stages that can be destroyed or possibly destroyed as in trees falling or buildings being destroyed and the healthbar needs to be bigger, maybe do 2 or 3 healthbars to decrease but only on free play not survival etc. i know its a far cry, but its the only way clash of ninja can compete with storm

Sagepain
05-13-2013, 04:15 PM
^ Get Clash of Ninja 4 if you want to play as Tayuya. Easily one of the best ones too!

No point in adding the PTS versions of characters since they are exactly the same :p

superelephant36
05-13-2013, 04:29 PM
^ Get Clash of Ninja 4 if you want to play as Tayuya. Easily one of the best ones too!

No point in adding the PTS versions of characters since they are exactly the same :p

pts tenten, temari, and sakura were very different.

and isnt it like 180$ to get that game? i thought it was japanese so i wouldnt be able to play it anyways