PDA

View Full Version : Itachi's gift = power

zerosameri
03-13-2010, 02:33 PM
I don't know where people are getting at the Itachi's gift is a talking to Sasuke :|

Itachi said power not a talking to Sasuke.

Itachi said

I transferred some of my power to you. I hope you never have to use it.

If it's a talking to Sasuke why bother calling a power and telling Naruto not to use it.

And if it's a sharingan how that is possible to give anyone the Sharingan throws a crow in the mouth? Are you saying that because of what Nagato did if the Path of Pains? And if it is a sharingan why say not to use it?

You guys have to consider that

It's one of Itachi's powers that we have/haven’t seen yet
It's a power
And Naruto was told not to use it if he can help it

So Talking to Sasuke is out of the question and having the Sharingan is out of the question too, unless it will do so major damage to Naruto or someone/something.

Wooster
03-13-2010, 02:40 PM
While I do agree that it is most likely some sort of power. I disagree that the power itself is bad or dangerous. I take the "I hope you don't have to use it" to mean Itachi doesn't want Sasuke to become someone that Naruto needs to use this power. This is of course the reason some people think it's Itachi talking because that would work with what Itachi said.

Mari Kunn Saifan
03-13-2010, 02:46 PM
RIP ITACHI UCHIHA x.X `~(

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-13-2010, 03:27 PM
It is a power! I wouldn't be suprised if it was some legendary Jutsu or weapon like the sword his Susanoo used. Itachi has many secrets.

Heck, Naruto could learn the Reaper Death Seal (since his Father used it...) on Sasuke. Then Naruto would be right! they would both die!

X__Sasuke__X
03-13-2010, 03:43 PM
He may have meant "I hope you'll never have to use my power to talk to Sasuke to knock some sense into him." Though. That's always a posibility! :3

zerosameri
03-13-2010, 06:44 PM
He may have meant "I hope you'll never have to use my power to talk to Sasuke to knock some sense into him." Though. That's always a posibility! :3
But talking isn't a power :???:
It is a power! I wouldn't be suprised if it was some legendary Jutsu or weapon like the sword his Susanoo used. Itachi has many secrets.

Heck, Naruto could learn the Reaper Death Seal (since his Father used it...) on Sasuke. Then Naruto would be right! they would both die!
I've hurd some some awesome thoeys about what Itachi guft maybe. FFFFF they even had truck lods of proff to back it up too

One of the have something to do with Naruto and swords
One of them about a fox and a craw

Yea but Naruto can't get close enough to Sasuke to use that Jutsu
RIP ITACHI UCHIHA x.X `~(
Spam?
While I do agree that it is most likely some sort of power. I disagree that the power itself is bad or dangerous. I take the "I hope you don't have to use it" to mean Itachi doesn't want Sasuke to become someone that Naruto needs to use this power. This is of course the reason some people think it's Itachi talking because that would work with what Itachi said.
HOw can people dissagree thats it's a power anyways. Itachi him self said it's a power.

Itachi though that Sasuke would go good after Sasuke kill him. Itachi also knew Madara would try to go after Sasuke and show him his Sharingan.
But Itachi never though that Madara would live after Sasuke seeing his Sharingan. Therefor why would Itachi give Naruto a gift that might be meant to stop Sasuke.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
03-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Itachi's gift IS a power...but that Power is in the form of a message..
ok here's my theory :

Itachi possibly gave naruto a pretty powerful genjutsu attack..that genjutsu would have to be strong enough to keep sasuke locked in it till it was over(cause there is a chance sasuke might not want to hear it and try to escape) ...and that genjutsu would have to be especially made by itachi for sasuke..maby Itachi might reveal some hidden truth about the uchiha massacre that he could never tell sasuke while he was alive..and that truth might make sasuke see the light again... obviously it would have to be something really convincing for that to happen..but i think itachi would have already had that in mind while making the genjutsu(message)...
Furthermore, the only way that the power(genjutsu) would get activated is upon seeing sasuke's sharingan. Obviously the only reason that sasuke would be using the sharingan on naruto would be because he has been influenced by madara and that he has turned bad..so it would make sense for itachi to "programme" the power that way..

Proof(up until now) to support my theory :
1. The power did not get activated during naruto and sasuke's recent encouter...reason? Sasuke never used the sharingan on naruto in this encounter..
2. Itachi was a master of genjutsu...his tsukayomi was one of the most powerful genjutsu ever seen...almost impossible to escape out of ( yes i know sasuke did it..but thats only because itachi wanted him too) so it would make sense for him to give naruto a message,in the form of a genjutsu, for sasuke..
3. When naruto got the power Itachi crows(which are a part of illusion) went into naruto...in a way ,when you think about it , Itachi literally gave naruto a PART OF HIS GENJUTSU...
4. We have already seen how good itachi is with moves that get activated upon seeing someone's sharingan...so why not have the same kind of thing for use on sasuke?

junchurikioftheleaf
03-13-2010, 07:52 PM

I've hurd some some awesome thoeys about what Itachi guft maybe. FFFFF they even had truck lods of proff to back it up too

Spam?

HOw can people dissagree thats it's a power anyways. Itachi him self said it's a power.

Itachi though that Sasuke would go good after Sasuke kill him. Itachi also knew Madara would try to go after Sasuke and show him his Sharingan.
But Itachi never though that Madara would live after Sasuke seeing his Sharingan. Therefor why would Itachi give Naruto a gift that might be meant to stop Sasuke.the power could be a failsafe set by itachi incase his plan didnt work what exactly its suppost to do i got no idea on

toad
03-13-2010, 07:54 PM
i believe that itachi planned that sasuke might not turn good after their battle and would just travel further into the dark, so maybe he knew naruto was the only way he could save him, and if all else fails with naruto, he wiould use the "gift" on sasuke

Mari Kunn Saifan
03-13-2010, 08:04 PM

Spam?

But Itachi never though that Madara would live after Sasuke seeing his Sharingan. Therefor why would Itachi give Naruto a gift that might be meant to stop Sasuke.
Not spam.`o.o" But anyway I don't know what itachi's gift was.???:?:

natsumiuchiha16
03-13-2010, 08:21 PM
i already read the latest chapter and i think itachi gave him a speacial power to defeat sasuke but itachi doesn't want naruto to us that power cause he thinks that naruto and put some sense into sasuke but if that doesn't work naruto can use the power that itachi gave him as a last resort

zerosameri
03-13-2010, 08:24 PM
i believe that itachi planned that sasuke might not turn good after their battle and would just travel further into the dark, so maybe he knew naruto was the only way he could save him, and if all else fails with naruto, he wiould use the "gift" on sasuke
Itachi never would of Though Sasuke would of just gotten darker and more evil.

Itachi did know that Naruto is the biggest impact on Sasuke life. And that Sasuke only listen to Naruto the most even though it doesn't seem like it.

But either way I don't thing it's a talk for Sasuke
the power could be a failsafe set by itachi incase his plan didnt work what exactly its suppost to do i got no idea on
Itachi's 1st failesafe plane failed. So Naruto seems to be his 2nd failsafe plan. So fair it's been failing
ok here's my theory :

Itachi possibly gave naruto a pretty powerful genjutsu attack..that genjutsu would have to be strong enough to keep sasuke locked in it till it was over(cause there is a chance sasuke might not want to hear it and try to escape) ...and that genjutsu would have to be especially made by itachi for sasuke..maby Itachi might reveal some hidden truth about the uchiha massacre that he could never tell sasuke while he was alive..and that truth might make sasuke see the light again... obviously it would have to be something really convincing for that to happen..but i think itachi would have already had that in mind while making the genjutsu(message)...
Furthermore, the only way that the power(genjutsu) would get activated is upon seeing sasuke's sharingan. Obviously the only reason that sasuke would be using the sharingan on naruto would be because he has been influenced by madara and that he has turned bad..so it would make sense for itachi to "programme" the power that way..

1. The power did not get activated during naruto and sasuke's recent encouter...reason? Sasuke never used the sharingan on naruto in this encounter..
2. Itachi was a master of genjutsu...his tsukayomi was one of the most powerful genjutsu ever seen...almost impossible to escape out of ( yes i know sasuke did it..but thats only because itachi wanted him too) so it would make sense for him to give naruto a message,in the form of a genjutsu, for sasuke..
3. When naruto got the power Itachi crows(which are a part of illusion) went into naruto...in a way ,when you think about it , Itachi literally gave naruto a PART OF HIS GENJUTSU...
4. We have already seen how good itachi is with moves that get activated upon seeing someone's sharingan...so why not have the same kind of thing for use on sasuke?

I though Sasuke and Naruto had encounter wail Sasuke had his sharingan actived.
That works because it's still a power... But then why tell Naruto not to use it? If Itachi new that Sasuke would get this bad or even had hunch that Sasuke may end up like this he'll tell Naruto to use it. But he didn't
Yea thats true when you think about it. But we seen all Itachi has to do to 'give' some of his power is: Touch someon on the forthead, give someone some of his chakra, or throw a crow. And every way did a differnt thing. The only one what don't know what it can do is the Crow. But I'm still leney twordsit's not a genjutsu.
I guess that might work. But what if Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan, it would be pointless if that power activeting by seeing Sasuke Sharingan, because Sasuke will no longer have it.

zerosameri
03-13-2010, 08:41 PM
i already read the latest chapter and i think itachi gave him a speacial power to defeat sasuke but itachi doesn't want naruto to us that power cause he thinks that naruto and put some sense into sasuke but if that doesn't work naruto can use the power that itachi gave him as a last resort
Itachi never had though that Sasuke would end like he is. So then how can the gift be ment to kick some seens in to Sasuke? I mean thats a good thing do why say "don't use this"?
Not spam.`o.o" But anyway I don't know what itachi's gift was.???:?:
Then post farming because 'RIP Itachi" had nothing to do with this thread.

SasukeFallen
03-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Or maybe whatever it is, it could cause both of them to die. Recent chapter stated that Naruto plans that if he can't save Sasuke, then they'll both die when they meet again. Itachi may have asked Naruto if he could kill Sasuke if he went bad, but I think Itachi knew that he never could. IMO, it's possable that the whole Itachi thing, him giving Naruto that power, was a set up for this(The both dying thing). We didn't know at that time that Itachi was a good guy, but if the 'gift' he gave did something like that, it would explain why he cared so much about Naruto not using it. It's possable that he too thought it was better that Saskue was dead, saved from himself rather then living in that darkness and this was his fail safe plan. Idk, this was sort of opiphany type theory that I havn't looked into to confirm, but rather deduced by looking at it from a differnt angle.

Camoka90
03-14-2010, 12:23 AM
It would be really cool if Naruto could learn to use kage bunshin explosion but i doubt Itachi can pass on this power.

zerosameri
03-14-2010, 04:23 AM
It would be really cool if Naruto could learn to use kage bunshin explosion but i doubt Itachi can pass on this power.FFFFFFFFFFF that would be so cool. But then wouldn't Naruto gets hurt too in the prosses seen everything his clones feels and knows get transfer back to him?

Or maybe whatever it is, it could cause both of them to die. Recent chapter stated that Naruto plans that if he can't save Sasuke, then they'll both die when they meet again. Itachi may have asked Naruto if he could kill Sasuke if he went bad, but I think Itachi knew that he never could. IMO, it's possable that the whole Itachi thing, him giving Naruto that power, was a set up for this(The both dying thing). We didn't know at that time that Itachi was a good guy, but if the 'gift' he gave did something like that, it would explain why he cared so much about Naruto not using it. It's possable that he too thought it was better that Saskue was dead, saved from himself rather then living in that darkness and this was his fail safe plan. Idk, this was sort of opiphany type theory that I havn't looked into to confirm, but rather deduced by looking at it from a differnt angle.
You know what. I could go for this, because seen Itachi said it's a power and not to use it. I think it involes death, or some type of huge damage, to someone or something. That said Itachi's power he gave Naruto will do damage or kill someone, most likly Naruto.

Camoka90
03-14-2010, 07:13 AM
FFFFFFFFFFF that would be so cool. But then wouldn't Naruto gets hurt too in the prosses seen everything his clones feels and knows get transfer back to him?

No actually clones only transfer the experience they got from combat or training. The clone explosion wouldn't hurt Naruto because Itachi used it against Kakashi and he didn't feel any side effects from it.

zerosameri
03-14-2010, 07:17 AM
No actually clones only transfer the experience they got from combat or training. The clone explosion wouldn't hurt Naruto because Itachi used it against Kakashi and he didn't feel any side effects from it.
Ah ok.

valtreck
03-14-2010, 08:43 AM
it might be power which counters mangekyou sharingan.

zerosameri
03-14-2010, 09:19 AM
it might be power which counters mangekyou sharingan.
impossoble. Adn even so why bother calling it a power and telling Naruto not to use it?

tyler
03-15-2010, 09:59 AM
A couple things:

1) Itachi asked Naruto what he would do if Sasuke attacked Konoha. He asked if Naruto would kill Sasuke. Naruto said no and then Itachi gave Naruto some power.

2) Itachi had hoped that Naruto would never have to use this power. This means that Itachi hoped that the Amaterasu he was going to plant into Sasuke would kill Madara. Itachi knew that Madara would be able to turn Sasuke evil. Itachi knew that if Sasuke turned evil, he would go on a rampage. A loving older brother would not wish this on his younger brother. Thus, Itachi didn't want Naruto to have to use this power because it would mean that Madara wasn't killed and Sasuke was attacking Konoha and killing people.

3) I have thought that the power itself would be a Genjutsu to talk some sense into Sasuke. However, recent events made me realize that the only way Naruto and Sasuke talk is with their fists.

4) There is also the possibility that The gift isn't meant for Sasuke at all. It could be meant for Madara. Itachi could have recognized that Naruto is good enough to fight with Sasuke without any help.

5) There is the off chance that the gift could be a means to prevent a Sharingan from controlling the Kyuubi inside Naruto...thus getting the best of Sasuke and Madara with one move.

mrsticky005
03-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Duh!
It's a Sharningan-Rasengan!

Hidden Ninja45
03-15-2010, 01:01 PM
I think that Itachi's gift = power has been pretty much assumed by everyone. It's probably some sort of new jutsu that Itachi has never shown before. It somehow will activate if Naruto fights Sasuke. (which means we might get to see what it is here soon)

Twilightsage
03-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Hi, sorry to ask but what episode of the anime or chapter of the manga did itachi make the crow go down naruto's throat? I havent been able to find it, Thanks

mrsticky005
03-16-2010, 12:59 PM
I hope everyone knows I was kidding about the

Rasengan-Sharnigan

or

Rasen-Sharnigan

naruto_jock
03-16-2010, 01:01 PM

Rasengan-Sharnigan

or

Rasen-Sharnigan

Yes stick-man.....we all knew that you were joking. :lol:

zerosameri
03-16-2010, 01:22 PM

Rasengan-Sharnigan

or

Rasen-Sharnigan
I knew that. But it would be cool if Naruto did a resengan the looks like like that Sharigan XD

9tail
03-16-2010, 01:27 PM
well...we probley wont know what the gift is for a while since the development in the chapter

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-16-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm will be suprised if Naruto doesn't learn a new jutsu or technique in the next coming chapters. He needs something cool and new!

zerosameri
03-16-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm will be suprised if Naruto doesn't learn a new jutsu or technique in the next coming chapters. He needs something cool and new!
Ah yea I know. Whatch Itachi's gift is something lame :lol:
well...we probley wont know what the gift is for a while since the development in the chapter
Who knows?

AphroditeUchiha
03-16-2010, 02:11 PM
A couple things:

1) Itachi asked Naruto what he would do if Sasuke attacked Konoha. He asked if Naruto would kill Sasuke. Naruto said no and then Itachi gave Naruto some power.

2) Itachi had hoped that Naruto would never have to use this power. This means that Itachi hoped that the Amaterasu he was going to plant into Sasuke would kill Madara. Itachi knew that Madara would be able to turn Sasuke evil. Itachi knew that if Sasuke turned evil, he would go on a rampage. A loving older brother would not wish this on his younger brother. Thus, Itachi didn't want Naruto to have to use this power because it would mean that Madara wasn't killed and Sasuke was attacking Konoha and killing people.

3) I have thought that the power itself would be a Genjutsu to talk some sense into Sasuke. However, recent events made me realize that the only way Naruto and Sasuke talk is with their fists.

4) There is also the possibility that The gift isn't meant for Sasuke at all. It could be meant for Madara. Itachi could have recognized that Naruto is good enough to fight with Sasuke without any help.

5) There is the off chance that the gift could be a means to prevent a Sharingan from controlling the Kyuubi inside Naruto...thus getting the best of Sasuke and Madara with one move.

this makes sense!

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-16-2010, 02:23 PM
I have a feeling the kyuubi will kill Madara somehow...

kitsune no naruto
03-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by zerosameri
If it's a talking to Sasuke why bother calling a power and telling Naruto not to use it. And if it's a sharingan how that is possible to give anyone the Sharingan throws a crow in the mouth? Are you saying that because of what Nagato did if the Path of Pains? And if it is a sharingan why say not to use it?

* It's one of Itachi's powers that we have/haven’t seen yet
* It's a power
* And Naruto was told not to use it if he can help it

So Talking to Sasuke is out of the question and having the Sharingan is out of the question too, unless it will do so major damage to Naruto or someone/something.
the basis of your theory is flawed.
in the manga itachi said "some of my chackra" not power therfor it could be used for any jutsu
and as far as not useing it goes. maybe it can only be used once and he doesn't want it wasted.
although i do agree with you. itachi would have known that a talking to would be useless and the sharingan is a bloodline so more than just a chackra exchange would be needed.
and the reningan is not a bloodline: nagato's parents never had it.
it is a chackra type like with the 1st hokage's wood style jutsu's

sasuke uchia
03-16-2010, 05:00 PM
maybe the power itachi gave him is his preachyness? XD just kidding...

ok here's my theory :

maybe, itachi WANTED the amaterasu to go off when he saw madara, knowing he would escape and think itachi's plans are thwarted, when really, his power to destroy madara is inside naruto knowing that he would transfer the amaterasu trap for madara to sasuke when they finally did fight.. itachi seems like guy who would do that.

zerosameri
03-16-2010, 05:06 PM
the basis of your theory is flawed.
in the manga itachi said "some of my chackra" not power therfor it could be used for any jutsu
and as far as not useing it goes. maybe it can only be used once and he doesn't want it wasted.
although i do agree with you. itachi would have known that a talking to would be useless and the sharingan is a bloodline so more than just a chackra exchange would be needed.
and the reningan is not a bloodline: nagato's parents never had it.
it is a chackra type like with the 1st hokage's wood style jutsu's
No he didn't dude :| Itachi said *exact word by word*

I've transferred some of my power to you. I hope... You never have to use it

If you don't believe me look it up.

kitsune no naruto
03-16-2010, 05:31 PM
are you reading the online fan-translations or did you actually go out and get the published manga book like i did? because chackra is also a word for inner power. completely different use of the word but still an understandable mistake.

zerosameri
03-16-2010, 05:33 PM
are you reading the online fan-translations or did you actually go out and get the published manga book like i did? because chackra is also a word for inner power. completely different use of the word but still an understandable mistake.
What book are you reading from (ie book 47, 54?)? because I got my Itachi quote from the Naruto Shippuden book.

NAGATO_PAIN
03-16-2010, 06:01 PM
rip itachi uchiha x.x `~(
agreed `~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(`~(

kitsune no naruto
03-16-2010, 06:11 PM
huh. really? thats odd becuse my copy of the naruto manga book never mentions shippuden as that is the title of the anime and was never adopted into the manga's title of course you might just have a different version than i do.
witch publisher did you have?
mine was the sanfrancisco one.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-16-2010, 06:29 PM
huh. really? thats odd becuse my copy of the naruto manga book never mentions shippuden as that is the title of the anime and was never adopted into the manga's title of course you might just have a different version than i do.
Does it really matter...

All I know is that in Volume 44, Chapter 403, a raven or crow w/ a sharingan flies into Narutos Mouth. Itachi gave part of his power to Naruto. Anti-Sharingan or something... I don't know

kitsune no naruto
03-16-2010, 06:58 PM
well you got the book nuber right at least. it is Naruto vol: 44, Senjutsu Heir. the 11th page in. itachi said "I have givin you some of my chakra. i hope... the day you have to use it never comes."

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-16-2010, 07:05 PM
well you got the book nuber right at least. it is Naruto vol: 44, Senjutsu Heir. the 11th page in. itachi said "I have givin you some of my chakra. i hope... the day you have to use it never comes."

Yes, It has the two toads on the front cover and that is what it says...
If you look at the chapter that is being flashbacked, it shows that the birds have sharingans.

kitsune no naruto
03-16-2010, 07:15 PM
there are five frogs on it two big ones and three little ones sportin bandanas
and naruto is sleeping on the leg of one of the big ones.
also it would have had to be a flash back as the talk took place in volume 40.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-16-2010, 07:17 PM
there are five frogs on it two big ones and three little ones sportin bandanas
and naruto is sleeping on the leg of one of the big ones.
also it would have had to be a flash back as the talk took place in volume 40.

Well, that was the one I was talking about.
Volume 40 had the bird with the Sharingan Eye.
Kishi don't draw stuff like this for nothing.

zerosameri
03-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Does it really matter...

All I know is that in Volume 44, Chapter 403, a raven or crow w/ a sharingan flies into Narutos Mouth. Itachi gave part of his power to Naruto. Anti-Sharingan or something... I don't know
Agreed.

Anit-Sharingan is impossible btw XD
mine was the sanfrancisco one.My Naruto book is the sam as evryone else is. I bough it at Books-A-Milloin if you must know.

Doesn't matter at this point.

My book says (volume 44 page 14)

I have shared some of my power with you. Though i hope the day when you will have to use it never comes.

Hell I will even take a picture to show you :|

mrsticky005
03-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Yes stick-man.....we all knew that you were joking. :lol:

Wait...I was?