PDA

View Full Version : Naruto= Worst Ninja

Demon of the Hidden Mist
03-11-2010, 08:38 PM
After reading chapter 485 i really think he is the worst Ninja. Ninjas are suppose to protect there village no matter what. Give up there lives and make major sacrafices. We know of some ninjas that did things to serve them and some others the most and were shunned by there village. Kakashi's dad rescued comrads instead of finishing the mission off. Naruto continues to be focused on Sasuke. We know he saved the village but when it comes to killing an enemy like Sasuke he just cant. If you read 485 you know what his 3rd choice is. He may have many jutsu and amazing skill but in the literal sense in the naruto Universe he is one of the worst. Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice and said he was gonna kill Kakashi and Naruto. What more do you want. He's just a knuckle head ninja. Don't even get me started on crybaby Sakura`~(

hatakestar
03-12-2010, 06:17 AM
well i haven't gotten that for in the manga but now that you mention it naruto just can't bring himself to kill sasuke even if he tried to sakura and kakashi and himself but naruto just that kind of person

Hidden Ninja45
03-12-2010, 01:49 PM
After reading chapter 485 i really think he is the worst Ninja. Ninjas are suppose to protect there village no matter what. Give up there lives and make major sacrafices. We know of some ninjas that did things to serve them and some others the most and were shunned by there village. Kakashi's dad rescued comrads instead of finishing the mission off. Naruto continues to be focused on Sasuke. We know he saved the village but when it comes to killing an enemy like Sasuke he just cant. If you read 485 you know what his 3rd choice is. He may have many jutsu and amazing skill but in the literal sense in the naruto Universe he is one of the worst. Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice and said he was gonna kill Kakashi and Naruto. What more do you want. He's just a knuckle head ninja. Don't even get me started on crybaby Sakura`~(

Well, could you kill Sasuke if you were Naruto? Naruto still thinks of Sasuke as friend and can't bring himself to kill him. It would probably be hard for me if I was in Naruto's shoe, having to kill someone that I thought of as my best friend.

Demon of the Hidden Mist
03-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Well, could you kill Sasuke if you were Naruto? Naruto still thinks of Sasuke as friend and can't bring himself to kill him. It would probably be hard for me if I was in Naruto's shoe, having to kill someone that I thought of as my best friend.
yeah it would be hard but sasuke has tried to kill Sakura twice. Tried to kill him and said he wants to kill Kakashi so bad he could taste it. th ewhole purpose of being a ninja is to protect your village. Sasuke is trying to destroy your village. Now with all i stated Naruto should have made his mind up a long long time ago

zerosameri
03-13-2010, 02:01 AM
I can understand were your comming from. The best part is that if any other ninja is doing what Naruto doing (doing as hi please, disobaly 3 hokakes, disobaying an ANBU member and an ANBU root member...[ect])

They'll be dead, locked up, or stalked for the reast of there life by an ANBU member.