PDA

View Full Version : Someone is very Haxx in medical skills

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Did anyone else notice that Madara got his arm back? It's on page 6. You see his left hand on his right shoulder wail his right arm is all wet or something.

Either

A) Zetsu or Madara has some mad medical skills
B) Madara regrew his arm
C) Madara had a spar arm
D) that thing in front of him gave him his arm.

Taker369
03-11-2010, 12:09 AM
i really dont care at this point unless .

they revive kisame .

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 12:14 AM
i really dont care at this point unless .

they revive kisame .

If Madara can magicaly get his arm back and working just fine, I'm sure he can so something about Kisame (if he truns out to really be dead).

Hidan got his head chopped off twice (maybe more) and he still alive. `:|
Kisame has some hope because he still has role he needs to finish.

Taker369
03-11-2010, 12:16 AM
what is that role though will he come back and finish killer bee ? or somthing bigger ?

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 12:19 AM
what is that role though will he come back and finish killer bee ? or somthing bigger ?

I don't know what else he is going to do, but it's going to play a big/semi-big role. I think it has to do with the War commming up (going to be shown the next chapter I think)

Taker369
03-11-2010, 12:20 AM
if they do go into a 3rd part of naruto i belive he will have some big role in it but lets not forget kabuto aka orchimaru has to return.

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 12:26 AM
if they do go into a 3rd part of naruto i belive he will have some big role in it but lets not forget kabuto aka orchimaru has to return.

There's going to be a spine off about Minato maybe. But no 3rd part so fare. It seem like Kishimoto has no intention for a 3rd part.

But Kisame is going to pop up again some time soon maybe.

Narutorious
03-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Did anyone else notice that Madara got his arm back? It's on page 6. You see his left hand on his right shoulder wail his right arm is all wet or something.

When did Madara lost his arm?

Hidan was immortal, and Kakuzu was able to attach people's body parts back on the person's body, he did it with Hidan & Deidara.

Wooster
03-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Come to Madara's Kwik Fixt body parts shop.

We can fix anything!

We check sharingan for free!

Follow the Konoha Highway past the Ninja Cat's store. It's just on your left.

Vivi
03-11-2010, 07:32 AM
When did Madara lost his arm?

Chapter 475.Torune's Nano Bugs caused his arm to fall off.

valtreck
03-11-2010, 07:54 AM
i noticed his right arm, probably got from thing in front of him.

deidara330
03-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Darn you. I was just about to post this. Anyways, I just think that Madara has regenerative powers. This helps explain why he's still alive.

Sasori_X
03-11-2010, 09:07 AM
He's going to be the next Orihime with his haxor powers. Though I'm having a feeling Zetsu had to do something with it.... not to sure.

tyler
03-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Pretty sure that Zetsu is the medical genius. Explains why Madara and him are so loyal to each other. Sort of like Kabuto/Oro

trouble88
03-11-2010, 09:59 AM

Either

B) Madara regrew his arm
C) Madara had a spar arm

or he took danzo arm to

Lady Tsunade
03-11-2010, 10:01 AM
If Madara can magicaly get his arm back and working just fine, I'm sure he can so something about Kisame (if he truns out to really be dead).

Kisame has some hope because he still has role he needs to finish.

Hidan can't die,Kisame can.Theres a difference.Anyway, Madara probably has some skill at disecting and experimenting on bodies, just as Orochimaru had.Not really any Medical Jutsu as such
Chapter 475.Torune's Nano Bugs caused his arm to fall off.
I thought Madara tore it off after the Nano bugs destroyed it?:o
Darn you. I was just about to post this. Anyways, I just think that Madara has regenerative powers. This helps explain why he's still alive.
Hmmm I guess that would make sense. However I think that would just feel like a clone of Orochimaru. I think that Madara is using different sharingan hes gathered to preserve his body. Which would explain why hes skilled in disecting up bodies.

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 12:12 PM
or he took danzo arm to
There was nothing left of Daznou body after he selfdestruted. So then how can he get his arm if there is no arm
Hidan can't die,Kisame can.Theres a difference.Anyway, Madara probably has some skill at disecting and experimenting on bodies, just as Orochimaru had.Not really any Medical Jutsu as such

I know that Hindan can't die and Kisame can.

Maybe, but who knows. And anyway if thats the case, how did he put his own arm back on? Even the all great Madara would need some help with that.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-11-2010, 12:18 PM
My guess is that Kisame plays a role in all this. It's likely that he got his head reattached (if that happens to be the case) in the same manner by which Madara got his arm back.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
03-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Zetsu has the power over everything, he is obviously an omnipotent. Zetsu will turn out to be the leader of the akatsuki and the main villain. They have kept his power hidden because he is meant for greatness. He will revive Kisame, Hidan and he regenerated Madara's arm, I can see a lot of Zetsu in the near future.

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 12:30 PM
My guess is that Kisame plays a role in all this. It's likely that he got his head reattached (if that happens to be the case) in the same manner by which Madara got his arm back.

Kisame played a role on Madara's arm?

junchurikioftheleaf
03-11-2010, 12:33 PM
ye si agree ethier soembody has some haxx nmed skills ro crazy experimentatation rorochimaru wannabe or orihime somehow crossed verses *first page fo teh next manga orihimie is standign ifnrotn of madara hidden ifnront of the thign infrotn fo him* (all teh fans in teh world) O_O HOLY CRAP

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 12:34 PM
ye si agree ethier soembody has some haxx nmed skills ro crazy experimentatation rorochimaru wannabe or orihime somehow crossed verses *first page fo teh next manga orihimie is standign ifnrotn of madara hidden ifnront of the thign infrotn fo him* (all teh fans in teh world) O_O HOLY CRAP
Wow, thats something right there.

Narutorious
03-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Well, Madara is some sort of ghost who can absorb people, he probably got his arm back when he absorbed the blondie Danzou follower.

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Well, Madara is some sort of ghost who can absorb people, he probably got his arm back when he absorbed the blondie Danzou follower.
I laugh when you said
Madara is some sort of ghost who can absorb people

But I still don't think it's Danzou's arm.

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Adding to my Zetsu medical theory.

=]

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Well, Madara is some sort of ghost who can absorb people LOL! That just made my day!

Madara is very mysterious right now...
1. He hasn't fought anyone at all since he recently appeared.
2. What his face looks like or what he is hiding under his mask.
3. What happen to his hair!
4. what happen to his arm.

I know this is way out there but what if something under his mask healed his arm...
He had the mask off and was looking at his arm... I dunno.

kg gangster
03-11-2010, 03:50 PM

that sounds like the most ridiculous thing ive ever read on this entire forum kisame is dead and will not be coming back to life

but i completely agree with MS zetsu is ment for greatness

Hidden Ninja45
03-11-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm guessing he regrow it somehow. I don't see Zetsu having medical skills.

Shikamaru Nara
03-11-2010, 03:53 PM

Either

B) Madara regrew his arm
C) Madara had a spar arm

I think it's Zetsu, he's gotta serve a purpose, he's been ignored too long.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-11-2010, 04:02 PM

Your right Zetsu has done nothing but sneak around and commentate.

Shikamaru Nara
03-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Your right Zetsu has done nothing but sneak around and commentate.

Maybe he'll be the final villian and the biggest threat, later on in the series.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
03-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Maybe he'll be the final villian and the biggest threat, later on in the series.

I have been saying that for months.

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 04:08 PM

Or he'll be like Konahamru. He doesn't have a prupose and he just there to be there.

But we now know that he can make clones, record, reconstruck his body, possibly a seenor, slip his body in 2, can transport through the 'water' system under ground, and can merg with with objects.

With that tyep of power and so buddy buddy with Madara he has to play some typ of role.

I'm guessing he regrow it somehow. I don't see Zetsu having medical skills.
How can he regrow his arm? (excluding the whole Danzou thing)?
Adding to my Zetsu medical theory.

=]
why whats your theory?

Narutorious
03-11-2010, 10:33 PM

I don't understand the laughing, I was dead serious, someone in the manga had questioned if Madara was a ghost, so it's not like that it is so foolish that it can be laugh at.

zerosameri
03-11-2010, 11:11 PM
I don't understand the laughing, I was dead serious, someone in the manga had questioned if Madara was a ghost, so it's not like that it is so foolish that it can be laugh at.
I laughed because it's true and thats not an everyday thing you hear.

Defcon
03-12-2010, 02:06 AM
I think Madara's mask is somehow connected to his fast-traveling, atleast when he shows up it gives a nice swirl-effect

Yori
03-12-2010, 05:37 AM
Common sense will lead that Zetsu put his arm back, if that's the case that the white Zetsu did that, then the chance that Kisame coming back is over 50% and Hidan I don't think is

Defcon
03-14-2010, 05:24 AM
I rather think Madara will recruit those 2 guys from root, atm they're stuck in madara's dimension. Hidan is done for. (I don't think Kishi will make shikimaru deal with him twice). Kisame could come back, allthough not likely.

zerosameri
03-14-2010, 06:19 AM
I rather think Madara will recruit those 2 guys from root, atm they're stuck in madara's dimension. Hidan is done for. (I don't think Kishi will make shikimaru deal with him twice). Kisame could come back, allthough not likely.
Hidan probaly has no more role in the story but he's pointlessly a live. And Madara has the power to seens people's chalker/people so that said he would of known that Kisame is dead. Either way Kisame has still left a role to be played. So he's going to come back sooner or later.

TheFifthBestKazekage
03-14-2010, 08:22 AM
i think madara stole the arm from someone

trouble88
03-14-2010, 10:17 AM
i think madara stole the arm from someone
you from danzo right lol