PDA

View Full Version : In your face! Kisame is......

zerosameri
03-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Kisame is alive. Yup Page 10 if you want to see your self.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF Kisame is a live. I don't care what you say other wise because he is alive. :cool:

Twisterty
03-10-2010, 04:39 PM
wai wha? didnt he get beheaded?

Heero
03-10-2010, 04:39 PM
page 10 of what

Shikamaru Nara
03-10-2010, 04:40 PM

If you read chapter 486 you'd know that this is fact. It's page 10 as Zero said.

Jotaro Kujo
03-10-2010, 04:43 PM
You little kids can't even read a manga properly, where in page 10 did it say that Kisame is alive?

rm3991
03-10-2010, 04:44 PM
the new chapter's already out??. . . . . . I KNEW it!!!!!!!!! I knew it. I knew he wasn't dead.

Tarkorotsu
03-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Madara said he is worried about Kisame, not whether he is alive or not because I checked the manga on page 10.

(http://www.;););););););););););).com/read/naruto/486-70/10)

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Page 10 or Page 9 according to where you read it...

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Kisame might have a jutsu where he turns to water then regenerates his body parts!!!!

Hidden Ninja45
I think the title of this thread is borderline spoiler. Since some people aren't caught up, and the title so obviously hints at a spoiler.

Ockinga
It never said Kisame was alive. madara told zetsu to check on him because he was worried. However, White Zetsu is alive just like I said he would be.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 04:54 PM
This will probably not happen...
I'm just throwing stuff out here...

Let's say Kisame is alive. Suigetsu and Jugo escaped and are wondering around in the forest and they spot Kisame barely alive. Suigetsu goes for the kill then Zetsu shows up and kills Suigetsu and Jugo with some kind of jutsu we never seen before...

Where is Killer Bee and The Raikage at anyway?

zerosameri
03-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Kisame might have a jutsu where he turns to water then regenerates his body parts!!!!
Page 10 or Page 9 according to where you read it...
Both post could of been in one post. not a dubble post :???:
You little kids can't even read a manga properly, where in page 10 did it say that Kisame is alive?
Madara said

Plus I'm worried about Kisame, go cheak up on him. And rejoin with you blacker half on the way.

Why would Madara tell zetsu to cheack up on a dead guy :|

SageoftheSixPaths
03-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Not gonna lie, this just strengthens my previous theory involving Kisame that I posted the other day.

Even if he's NOT alive, my theory is still somewhat correct because he clearly still has a purpose left within the series despite being beheaded.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 04:57 PM

Madara said

Sorry! I didn't mean to!`o.o"

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Not gonna lie, this just strengthens my previous theory involving Kisame that I posted the other day.

Even if he's NOT alive, my theory is still somewhat correct because he clearly still has a purpose left within the series despite being beheaded.

Of all things, why was he beheaded? Doesn't that seem weird?

zerosameri
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Of all things, why was he beheaded? Doesn't that seem weird?
Sorry! I didn't mean to!`o.o"
it's fine, just fix it `:)) But you still Dubble posted :|

Even if he's NOT alive, my theory is still somewhat correct because he clearly still has a purpose left within the series despite being beheaded. Yup Kisame still has some plot invovlment left.

I want to hear that thoey of yours

Slack 40
03-10-2010, 05:12 PM
ok really this isn't proof kisame is alive i bet white zetsu is gonna find kisame dead and be like what a shame. If you haven't noticed Madara was with sasuke the whole time (danzo fight) so he wouldn't know if kisame is dead or not. If zetsu knew what happend he would have told madara so if you ask me neather of them know.... come on its common sense
im not saying that he might be alive he may but just this isn't enough proof

Chindori
03-10-2010, 05:17 PM
No! >< run for it

iao

Sharingan Shinobi
ok really this isn't proof kisame is alive i bet white zetsu is gonna find kisame dead and be like what a shame. If you haven't noticed Madara was with sasuke the whole time (danzo fight) so he wouldn't know if kisame is dead or not. If zetsu knew what happend he would have told madara so if you ask me neather of them know.... come on its common sense
im not saying that he might be alive he may but just this isn't enough proof

If Madara was with Sasuke during the fight with Danzo...
Where was Black Zetsu.....`:|

Vivi

Madara said

*Facepalm* Because Madara doesnt know he is.
It never says Kisame is alive.
Dammit think People before doing Threads.

Ur Mom
03-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Notice:
His jutsu before he "died": Giant Shark bullet (Daikoden no Jutsu).
As said a while ago, KISHI wouldn't have a jutsu done without showing it

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 05:19 PM
/l/l/l
(x_x)
,'." "

,,,l,l,.,
/_!_\

This is what he'll look like when Zetsu finds him! LOL! Zetsu will say he looks like tuna or something!

His death was too quick and mysterious...

Slack 40
03-10-2010, 05:21 PM
who knows
but wouldn't you think if black zetsu knew he would report to madara because he called madara to save sasuke (well white did)

Yori
03-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Um Madara saids he's worried, that doesn't mean Kisame is alive. Geez

Vivi
03-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Notice:
His jutsu before he "died": Giant Shark bullet (Daikoden no Jutsu).
As said a while ago, KISHI wouldn't have a jutsu done without showing it

He couldnt even finish saying it.It was Kishimoto trolling nothing more.

Slack 40
03-10-2010, 05:27 PM
ya I fail to see how Giant shark bomb jutsu would save kisame from decapitation
also madara was worried SO HE WANTS ZETSU TO SEE WHATS UP probably because its taking him so long ZETSU WILL FIND OUT HE"S DEAD AND REPORT BACK TO MADARA ok WHO KNOWS KISAME COULD STILL BE ALIVE but this isn't enough proof as i said for the 2nd time

Btw Kisame is my favorite akatsuki character i just don't think he's alive

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 05:27 PM
I wonder if Suigetsu, if he is not captured, will get the Samehada?
(Although I hate how Kishi is making new characters and killing them off so quickly...)

Yori
03-10-2010, 05:30 PM
I wonder if Suigetsu, if he is not captured, will get the Samehada?
(Although I hate how Kishi is making new characters and killing them off so quickly...)

If he doesn't have a large chakra pool Sam will not allow Suigetsu to use him

Slack 40
03-10-2010, 05:31 PM
suigetsu would only be able to use it if he killed kisame which so far is a no because SO FAR we've seen that kisame was killed by KB

Kakuzu
03-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Well, if he is, in fact, alive, then FINALLY A SURVIVOR! Yay, at least one survivor! :D

Yori
03-10-2010, 05:33 PM
suigetsu would only be able to use it if he killed kisame which so far is a no because SO FAR we've seen that kisame was killed by KB

Thats not the case

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 05:33 PM

I don't think Killer Bee would give up his swords for the Samehada...`|(
who would want it anyway... It's a Chakra-Digger!

shikamarulover18
03-10-2010, 05:35 PM

Madara said

madara probably just doesn't know kisame is dead yet.. which is the most logical explanation for him saying that. not that kisame is secretly alive, imo.

shikamarulover18
03-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Well, if he is, in fact, alive, then FINALLY A SURVIVOR! Yay, at least one survivor! :D

well i would imagine hidan is still technically alive too..

trouble88
03-10-2010, 05:40 PM
that ture he head was konck off by killer bee and his brother

Kakuzu
03-10-2010, 05:43 PM

Yeah, but I highly doubt he would return in physical form since he technically in peices and underground...

Sharingan Shinobi
03-10-2010, 05:45 PM

Yeah, me too. He's probably bored out of his brains! LOL!

I didn't really like him anyway.

Sai's brother
03-10-2010, 05:47 PM

He just said he was worried, kisame was technically never said to be alive

shikamarulover18
03-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Yeah, me too. He's probably bored out of his brains! LOL!

I didn't really like him anyway.
really? i actually did like him. his laugh was just so funny! he was so zany and lovably ditzy haha

Yeah, but I highly doubt he would return in physical form since he technically in peices and underground...
true..but if he could somehow be sewed back together or something like kakuzu did for him that one time...

but poor hidan--i don't think anyone cares enough about him to do that... :(

Slack 40
03-10-2010, 06:09 PM
I don't think Killer Bee would give up his swords for the Samehada...`|(
who would want it anyway... It's a Chakra-Digger!
ummmmmm i never said killer bee would give up his swords for samehada i just said it wont go to suigetsu because SINCE ,like people said, he doesn't have chakra that samhada would want, his only option would be to kill kisame because if you kill the weilder then samhada will go to u (as stated by suigetsu)
But since BY WHAT WE HAVE SEEN killer bee killed kisame so samhada SHOULD go to killer bee 1 because it likes his chakra and 2 because he SUPPOSEDLY killed kisame

MinatoUchiha
03-10-2010, 07:07 PM
it doesnt say anywhere on page 10 that Kisame was alive

Vocaloid
03-11-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm squeeing right now. I hope he's still alive. Kishi DID say Kisame would make an impact on the story, though he may have confused his name with Samehada's.....

This had better not be Kishimoto getting our hopes up `~( cause if he is.....well..let's just say Naruto won't have an ending `#( Though I always knew he was gonna die, since he IS, ya know, a bad guy after all. BUT I just hate that his fight was LESS THAN 7-10 FULL CHAPTERS and he died in such a crappy way.

Fun Fact: 2nd Naruto Fanbook, Kishimoto himself said Hidan IS still alive.....yet I have no clue as to why he would even say that when Hidan's pretty much gone from the series.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-11-2010, 03:22 PM
There is no proof thus far, that Kisame is alive...
I thought Kisame was going to get cut from the series before Itachi died...

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-11-2010, 03:28 PM
If Madara was with Sasuke during the fight with Danzo...
Where was Black Zetsu.....`:|
I think black Zetsu may have been somewhere close to kisame....i can't remember but just like Sharingan Shinobi said, it isn't all the way true. Madara may just not know yet.`;)

Cobrinha
03-11-2010, 04:53 PM

That doesn't necessarily mean Kisame is alive. Madara said he was worried about him and to go check up on him, meaning that Madara didn't know. Kisame was sent to capture Killer Bee, and since it's been a while and he hasn't heard from him, Madara may be assuming that He his dead...which he very well may be.

Hidden Ninja45
03-11-2010, 04:56 PM
I don't think Kisame being alive can be confirmed out of what Madara said. He just told Zetsu to go check in on Kisame. I don't think Madara knew the outcome of the Kisame vs. Killer Bee fight. Kisame might still be dead.

crystalblade13
03-12-2010, 08:54 PM
i sure hope kisame's still alive. somehow kisame vs. naruto sounds pretty cool. (but i doubt that would happen)

if not suigetsu better learn how to control samehada and become an epic swordsman in kisame's place. (still would like to see these two fight if kisame is alive and suigetsu gets better)

valtreck
03-13-2010, 08:10 AM

Madara said

'cause he doesn't know whether kisame is alive or not.

god of puppets
03-13-2010, 09:58 AM

Madara said

Who ever said that madara new he was dead? he told zetsu to go check up on him, which means that he could have gone in by himself, and even he CAN regenerate, but 1 he needs samehada, and 2 he still needs to be ALIVE! the head pop was an instant kill, im pretty much guarenteed hes not coming back and your hanging on false hope

9tail
03-13-2010, 01:35 PM
they dont know if hes alive or not...he is dead

Parak111
03-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Madara didn't say "Hurry Zetsu! Kisame is still alive!". He said " Go check on Kisame. I'm worried." which means that he doesn't know what has happened to Kisame. When Zetsu goes to check on him and sees that he is dead then that would confirm his death. If he turns out to be alive, then he's alive.

Skrall
03-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Madara said he was worried about Kisame, he didnt mean he was alive. Besides I bet that Madara doesnt know that Kisame was killed.

lightshadow
03-13-2010, 04:07 PM
I think Kisame is dead. Madara is not all knowing. He is worried about Kisame. That may simply mean that he thinks Kisame is in trouble, but does not know that he is already dead. His statement means nothing. I will only believe that Kisame is alive if he reappears. Until then, adios!

X__Sasuke__X
03-13-2010, 04:51 PM
He said he was worried not that he was alive.
Kisame was beheaded.

trouble88
03-13-2010, 05:33 PM
hello he got cut off by killer bee and his remeber???????????

Kisame
03-13-2010, 05:57 PM
I wonder why Madara didn't just know Kisame's status though. Apparently he can sense chakra and the databook said he could sense everyone's chakra in the world, so he should know if Kisame's alive or dead.

Kishi probably made a mistake or maybe Kisame's head is still alive and very low on chakra which is causing Madara too worry from feeling his chakra. I doubt it, but I wish it'd happen.

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 01:50 PM
In your face to everyone in this thread who disagreed tha Kisame isn't a live or doen't means he's alive. He's a live. So once again in your face!

mrsticky005
03-15-2010, 01:53 PM
I think you must've kidnapped Kishimoto and changed the script.

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 01:57 PM
I think you must've kidnapped Kishimoto and changed the script.
That made me laugh. I believe you were also one of the people on this thread that said "that doesn't mean he's a live"... So in your face too.

*Plans to live this up as long as I can*

Taker369
03-15-2010, 01:59 PM
i knew he wasnt dead.

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 02:02 PM
i knew he wasnt dead.
Of corse he wasn't dead to begain with.

*In your face to everyone of dissagreed with or though "that doesn't me Kisame is a live*

Vivi
03-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Of corse he wasn't dead to begain with.

*In your face to everyone of dissagreed with or though "that doesn't me Kisame is a live*

No proof for first part until now.

Same for second part.Never meant Kisame was.

Its only NOW we know.Back then.It had no meaning at all.

In your face for still not realizing that.

Waterstar
03-15-2010, 02:24 PM
If you read chapter 486 you'd know that this is fact. It's page 10 as Zero said.
you sure? I just read it, and it did'nt say anything about kisame being brought back to life`:|

Aina
03-15-2010, 02:25 PM
he is what

mrsticky005
03-15-2010, 02:31 PM
That made me laugh. I believe you were also one of the people on this thread that said "that doesn't mean he's a live"... So in your face too.

*Plans to live this up as long as I can*

I still stand by my post. It didn't mean he was alive.

But good for you. You made a good guess.

Now Suigetsu will beat Kisame for sure. Like I said a long time ago.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 03:06 PM

Yay!!!`:P

321zigzag1
03-15-2010, 03:09 PM

Kisame dying to Suigetsu would be awful.

Vocaloid
03-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Kisame dying to Suigetsu would be awful.

I agree. I think he should/should've died in an epic battle with Might Guy. That or he fights Guy, kills him, and Lee avenges his death.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 03:16 PM
I agree. I think he should/should've died in an epic battle with Might Guy. That or he fights Guy, kills him, and Lee avenges his death.

I agree w/ Guy fighting him, but Guy not dying. That would be just like when Asuma died against Hidan.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-15-2010, 03:16 PM
no way lee isint cut out to be an avenger and without guy we lose the biggest comic releif in the entire story

Spartacus
03-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Madara never saw Kisame die. He is worried because he hasn't come back yet and it's been awhile since he went after the 8 tails so really he is worried that Kisame might be dead. Your point is invalid until Kisame actually says something like Hey guys I am still alive.

321zigzag1
03-15-2010, 03:20 PM

I rather have him die against a main character or a kage.

no way lee isint cut out to be an avenger and without guy we lose the biggest comic releif in the entire story

If Lee becomes an avenger then Neji is a youthful obsessed comic relief.

321zigzag1
03-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Madara never saw Kisame die. He is worried because he hasn't come back yet and it's been awhile since he went after the 8 tails so really he is worried that Kisame might be dead. Your point is invalid until Kisame actually says something like Hey guys I am still alive.

Read the current spoilers

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 03:21 PM

Now Suigetsu will beat Kisame for sure. Like I said a long time ago.I didn't make a guess I knew he was alive because Kisame part was not over yet.

you sure? I just read it, and it did'nt say anything about kisame being brought back to life`:|
Well he's alive
No proof for first part until now.

Same for second part.Never meant Kisame was.

Its only NOW we know.Back then.It had no meaning at all.

In your face for still not realizing that.
I realized all that. But Kisame still has a huge role to play so he couldn't of been dead in the 1st place
Madara never saw Kisame die. He is worried because he hasn't come back yet and it's been awhile since he went after the 8 tails so really he is worried that Kisame might be dead. Your point is invalid until Kisame actually says something like Hey guys I am still alive.Either way Kisame is alive

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 03:31 PM
If Lee becomes an avenger then Neji is a youthful obsessed comic relief.

I wish Kishi would put Neji back in the story. He has so much potential!!!

321zigzag1
03-15-2010, 03:34 PM
I wish Kishi would put Neji back in the story. He has so much potential!!!

There is a chance we might in the upcoming war and underground Root conflict.

9tail
03-15-2010, 03:37 PM
which chapter is the latest?...i thought that madara just said to check up on kisame...

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 03:40 PM
which chapter is the latest?...i thought that madara just said to check up on kisame...
Chapter 487 is the newest chapter right now

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Chapter 487 is the newest chapter right now
It came out early...

mrsticky005
03-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Suigetsu can always get a random power up.

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 03:50 PM
It came out early...
I know that.

In your face too.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 03:52 PM
I know that.

In your face too.

I wasn't saying that you didn't know that.
I was backing up your post...`|(

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 03:57 PM
I wasn't saying that you didn't know that.
I was backing up your post...`|(
I know :mrgreen:

And I know that as well too.

yondaime
03-15-2010, 04:06 PM
How do you know he is still alive?

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 04:08 PM

Maybe you just need to read Ch. 487...

yondaime
03-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Maybe you just need to read Ch. 487...

But I thought it wasn't out yet..... :???:

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 04:11 PM
But I thought it wasn't out yet..... :???:

it came out early this week... it's the best chapter we've seen lately... almost EPIC!!!!

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Couse I'm just that good. jk

The chapter came out early can one of the spoiler are that what died was not Kisame but a Zetsu clone. Kisame is in his swrod heading to the Lighting Village/is in the Lighting village

yondaime
03-15-2010, 04:25 PM
it came out early this week... it's the best chapter we've seen lately... almost EPIC!!!!

Oh..... I just read the spoilers and it is probably the most interesting chapter in a while.

NAGATO_PAIN
03-15-2010, 05:41 PM
.......u lame how can page 10 prove to him hes alive..... zetsu is goin to check up on him and he will realize he is dead and goes back to report to madara and tells him the news

geez get your facts straight kid...kisame sucks anyway

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 05:46 PM
.......u lame how can page 10 prove to him hes alive..... zetsu is goin to check up on him and he will realize he is dead and goes back to report to madara and tells him the news

geez get your facts straight kid...kisame sucks anyway
What was killed was a Zetsu Clone. Zetsu clone Not Kisame him self but a Zetsu Clone.

A Zetsu Clone was killed NOT Kisame but a Zetsu clone.

Understand now?

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 05:50 PM
What was killed was a Zetsu Clone. Zetsu clone Not Kisame him self but a Zetsu Clone.

A Zetsu Clone was killed NOT Kisame but a Zetsu clone.

Understand now?

LOL! Why won't people just read Chapter 487...`:))

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
LOL! Why won't people just read Chapter 487...`:))
It's not out yet and there's few spoilers. But if the read the comferimed spoiler posted by V-Val and me and they still don't believe them it's there problme. But I'v been saying the whole Zetsu clone line a lot now XD It would be easier if they just read the spoilers like you said. And yet perople still don't believe them :lol:

Blind Uchiha
03-15-2010, 06:03 PM
I actually have a good theory on how the battle worked out. After Kisame used Great Waterdome, he was replaced with the zetsu clone. Then he hides inside Samehada, causing it to "betray" the zetsu clone to sell the story.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 06:05 PM
I actually have a good theory on how the battle worked out. After Kisame used Great Waterdome, he was replaced with the zetsu clone. Then he hides inside Samehada, causing it to "betray" the zetsu clone to sell the story.

And that is the art of a true ninja!

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 06:12 PM
That works for me. That would be the reason why Samehada went berzerk on 'Kisame'. But I'm not going to lie, I did injoy the kick 'Kisame' Ggave to Samehada. :lol:

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-15-2010, 06:18 PM
So the Akatsuki go from 3 back to 4 again... (I'm still counting Hidan)

It would be funny if one of the Konoha squads are just walking through the forest then they hear Hidan talking to himself or something. (evem though he is buried under all that rubble.

zerosameri
03-15-2010, 07:16 PM
So the Akatsuki go from 3 back to 4 again... (I'm still counting Hidan)

It would be funny if one of the Konoha squads are just walking through the forest then they hear Hidan talking to himself or something. (evem though he is buried under all that rubble.
That would be funny.

Hindan: "Get me the f*** out of here. That b**** shikamru. I'll bring you to h*** one day! the next time you comming with me and not getting off so f****** easy!!!"

ANBU <or who ever>: :shock: what what that?

Hidan: Get me the f*** out of here.

ANBU <or who ever>: ENEMY ALERT

god of puppets
03-24-2010, 06:17 PM

geez get your facts straight kid...kisame sucks anywayok 1 read chapter 487 NOT 486, and two HOW CAN YOU SAY KISAME SUCKS!?!?! hes one of the most powerful people in the manga, can use amazing water style jutsus, eat chakra, and turn into a frickin shark! if that aint an epic character than i dont know what is!