PDA

View Full Version : LoneSoul

kejon16
03-09-2010, 08:55 PM
This is a group of Soul Reapers and Espada's that do not have a side they want to be on.
I will be the leader of the group.

Goal's:
Well will work for both side's Soul reaper's and Espada but it will cost you we take rep points for the people you order us to Kill you will be Pm once we have killed the person.

Members:
Leader:Kejon16
Co-Leader:Bacon

Rule's:
1.This place is where we will Train and that is it i will make another thread where will can just talk and chill. 2. Be nice do not talk bad about the Espada or the Soul Reapers if you do we will come after you and kill you. 3.Have fun and train hard.

Pm me if you want to join

Aizen
03-09-2010, 09:01 PM
?????Another group hmmm

kejon16
03-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Yes but this group will be the best at there jobs i'll make sure of that

Bacon
03-17-2010, 09:31 AM
As I began my long trek across the the wastelands began the soul society and heuco mundo, I come across a mysterious opponent. I am not sure whether to take him as a threat or ally, so i draw my zanpaktou, and follow up using sonnido to get close and try to slash his head off. I follow up on firing a concentrated cero using my index finger as a focal point aimed at his skull.

kejon16
03-18-2010, 10:13 AM
*As i sense someone off in the distance i can also sense them sonido towards me i then pull out my zanpaktou just in time to block your attack i then see you form an attack with your finger i then form a cero in my hand and fire right at your causing and explosen as i fall back i land on my feet and start to fire ceros towards you i then sonido above you firing a green cero down at you and at the same time my cero starts to spin and the tip of it becomes like a drill*

Bacon
03-18-2010, 10:42 AM
My opponent sees my rusty tactics and immediatly counters my own cero, which causes the two to explode and send him flying back. HE did this on purpose as he shoots a few more at me and uses sonnido to close the gap and fire a cero manipulated into a drill. While all this is happening, I charge five cero running down my arm and swing out horizontally while theyu all shoot out towards his first barrage. Then as the drill comes rushing in,I quickly deflect it by focusing some reiatsu into my arm and swatting it aside.
Now I bite my finger and run it down my blade, which awakens it's ominous nature. Souls of the damned start to pop out as riatsu along my zanpaktou, and as I slash in my opponent's direction while channeling bala through my blade, countless specters fly out careening towards my target. If my opponent gets hit by one of these,they will vurrow into my target and release a concentrated jetstream cero into the affected area.

kejon16
03-18-2010, 11:33 AM
*As i see that you have blocked my attack and send some towards me i sonido next to you leaving an afterimange to be hit by your attack i send a cero right towards your side well i do that another afterimange appears on your left side fire a cero at you i then sonido into the distance to make this a long range fight for now i put one hand on the ground and send a cero thought the ground right towards you*

Bacon
03-18-2010, 11:44 AM
I see my opponent fins a way to just avoid my fast moving attack using sonnido and appears oin my flanks to shoot ceros at me. So I grasp grasp his momentary clones' palms and run reiatsu through my hand to deflect their attacks into themselves. All the while, my opponent sonidos into the distance and runs a cero through the earth.In retaliation I use sonnido to appear near his flank and slash down sending another barrage of bala from my blade. This time, It will be much harder to counter becuase the dozens of specters taht escape will be moving at the speed of a bala at pointn blank.

Seven
03-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Im taking this place down! * fires Cero Metralleta everywhere blowing up the HQ*