PDA

View Full Version : who knew about the AKATSUKI ?can you guys tell me about that

iamninja
06-01-2009, 04:14 AM
please tell me about AKATSUKI , any info about that , thanks all ^^ !!!!!!
why did they want the power inside Nauruto and Gaara ?????
thanks all ^^ !!!!!
ahhhh can Naruto beat Sasuke ????? Naruto had nine tail and Sasuke had sharinghan , who will win ????? :roll: :roll: :?: :?:

Maxtone
06-01-2009, 08:24 AM
You can always read the manga or watch the show but

They want all the tailed hosts (Jinchuuriki)'s power so that they can use it as a weapon and nations will buy it then after seeing how it will wipe out countries they will be afraid of war thus stopping war (This is Roughly (I say roughly because it's not 100%) Pain (The Leader)'s plan

Also It depends if Sasuke uses his Sharingan to control the fox if not Naruto would win using the fox's power

Rogue Priestess
06-01-2009, 12:08 PM
please tell me about AKATSUKI , any info about that , thanks all ^^ !!!!!!
why did they want the power inside Nauruto and Gaara ?????
thanks all ^^ !!!!!
ahhhh can Naruto beat Sasuke ????? Naruto had nine tail and Sasuke had sharinghan , who will win ????? :roll: :roll: :?: :?:

there are two reasons that they wanted the beasts:

1. they want the tailed beasts so that madara uchiha can regain the glory of his eyes

2. so that they use it as a weapon in wars and they'll be able to take over the world causing world peace

i hope i was able to answer you question ....

Sage Of Six Paths
06-02-2009, 04:21 PM
this might help.

ALERT!!!

MEGA SPOILERS!!!!!!

I SERIOUS, THERE ARE A LOT!!!!!

LAST CHANCE...

OKAY...

HERE IT IS...

NO TURNING BACK...

Last Chance!!!

Here it is...

sasoridanna
06-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Think of the Akatsuki organization like the Mafia. They are one big protection racket. They want to corner the market in war.

Rogue Priestess
06-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Think of the Akatsuki organization like the Mafia. They are one big protection racket. They want to corner the market in war.

.... that's way off their true meaning ...

sasoridanna
06-02-2009, 05:49 PM

.... that's way off their true meaning ...

Do you know what a protection racket is?

BaneDeidara
06-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Here is a link to the Akatsuki fanclub. The first post has an index of information that the members have made.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1700 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1700)

Rogue Priestess
06-02-2009, 05:54 PM

not really ... what is it? ...

sasoridanna
06-02-2009, 05:55 PM

not really ... what is it? ...

A protection racket is an extortion scheme whereby a powerful entity or individual coerces other less powerful entities or individuals to pay money for protection against outside threats.

Rogue Priestess
06-02-2009, 05:57 PM
A protection racket is an extortion scheme whereby a powerful entity or individual coerces other less powerful entities or individuals to pay.

so it means that they go into a store and say if they want protection, they have to pay? .....

sasoridanna
06-02-2009, 06:01 PM
A protection racket is an extortion scheme whereby a powerful entity or individual coerces other less powerful entities or individuals to pay.

so it means that they go into a store and say if they want protection, they have to pay? .....

Basically that's the idea.

Rogue Priestess
06-02-2009, 06:10 PM

that's what the akatsuki's idea was kid of, but in reality the leader wanted peace and decided that the only way to get that was if he ruled the world ...

sasoridanna
06-02-2009, 06:15 PM

that's what the akatsuki's idea was kid of, but in reality the leader wanted peace and decided that the only way to get that was if he ruled the world ...

[spoiler:2nmxwo15]Or at least his own idea of what peace was supposed to be. But that was before Nagato met Naruto.[/spoiler:2nmxwo15]