PDA

View Full Version : Everybody needs something to be strong

Master of the Six Paths
03-08-2010, 01:02 PM
I'm gonna show a list of character that needs a ability to use a jutsu and how it affects the show/Manga.

Itachi:
Without the sharingan Itachi wouldn't be that powerful. If it wasn't for the sharingan Kakashi would of been able to beat Itachi when they first met. All of Itachis powers depend on the Mangekyou Sharingan. If it wasen't for the Mangekyou Sharingan Itachi would of lost to Naruto, Jariya, and more people. lso if it wasent for the Mangekoyu sharingan Sasuke wouldn't have been able to defeat danzo because he used all of Itachis moves like Susanoo and Amateratsu, But Itachis the one who gave it to him so if Itachi didn't have it. Sasuke wouldn't be able to defeat Danzo.

Naruto:
If Naruto didn't haven't been trained by Jariya I think you guys know what would happen `:P The Akatsuke would of obviously Took Naruto and trap him. Or maybe Naruto would of died by Orochimaru?

Edit: He probably wouldn't die because of the Nine tail Fox.

Sasuke:
If it wasent for Itachi having the Mangekyou Sharingan Sasuke wouldn't have killed Itachi, And the whole war would of never existed and Sasuke and his Uchiha clan would of still been living today.

Akatsuki:
If it wasn't for the Akastuki well there would of been no wars. I mean like The tailed beat would of been still in there owners and Everybody would just go after Orochimaru :lol: Because Orochimaru would of not died and Sasuke wouldn't go to his side. The only reason why Orochimaru went to Konaha was pretty much to get the Sharingan.

I hope this could explain what would happen if those things weren't here or something got affected in there past.

byakuganmaster3695
03-08-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm gonna show a list of character that needs a ability to use a jutsu and how it affects the show/Manga.

Itachi:
Without the sharingan Itachi wouldn't be that powerful. If it wasn't for the sharingan Kakashi would of been able to beat Itachi when they first met. All of Itachis powers depend on the Mangekyou Sharingan. If it wasen't for the Mangekyou Sharingan Itachi would of lost to Naruto, Jariya, and more people. lso if it wasent for the Mangekoyu sharingan Sasuke wouldn't have been able to defeat danzo because he used all of Itachis moves like Susanoo and Amateratsu, But Itachis the one who gave it to him so if Itachi didn't have it. Sasuke wouldn't be able to defeat Danzo.

Naruto:
If Naruto didn't haven't been trained by Jariya I think you guys know what would happen `:P The Akatsuke would of obviously Took Naruto and trap him. Or maybe Naruto would of died by Orochimaru?

Sasuke:
If it wasent for Itachi having the Mangekyou Sharingan Sasuke wouldn't have killed Itachi, And the whole war would of never existed and Sasuke and his Uchiha clan would of still been living today.

Akatsuki:
If it wasn't for the Akastuki well there would of been no wars. I mean like The tailed beat would of been still in there owners and Everybody would just go after Orochimaru :lol: Because Orochimaru would of not died and Sasuke wouldn't go to his side. The only reason why Orochimaru went to Konaha was pretty much to get the Sharingan.

I hope this could explain what would happen if those things weren't here or something got affected in there past.

everything u said i agreed with except for the naruto and sasuke part.........for one i think the uchiha clan would be dead cuz they were plaing a revolt against the leaf and i think they would have lost........and the naruto thing since he is the main character he will not died to the end (even tho i dont think that will happen?

Master of the Six Paths
03-08-2010, 02:09 PM
everything u said i agreed with except for the naruto and sasuke part.........for one i think the uchiha clan would be dead cuz they were plaing a revolt against the leaf and i think they would have lost........and the naruto thing since he is the main character he will not died to the end (even tho i dont think that will happen?
How about the time when Naruto was alone and Itachi came? What would of happen if he hasn't been training by Jariya?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-08-2010, 02:50 PM
How about the time when Naruto was alone and Itachi came? What would of happen if he hasn't been training by Jariya?

He would probably come back with only one arm and no legs. But really it didn't really matter because my that time Itachi had already been had the Magnekyo Sharingan.

Master of the Six Paths
03-08-2010, 02:59 PM
He would probably come back with only one arm and no legs. But really it didn't really matter because my that time Itachi had already been had the Magnekyo Sharingan.
How about when Jariya was fighting them with Naruto what would of happen?

Minato_Namikaze
03-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Wait didn't Tobi/Madara already told about the Naruto part Itachi only went back to the Leaf Village to let Danzo and the Elders to let them know his still alive or something like that if I remembered..

Master of the Six Paths
03-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Wait didn't Tobi/Madara already told about the Naruto part Itachi only went back to the Leaf Village to let Danzo and the Elders to let them know his still alive or something like that if I remembered..
Yes, This is all pretty much a What if.

Leafy
03-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Itachi:

Naruto:

Sasuke:

Akatsuki:

I disagree with all of this

Kishi made these powers so that the characters can use them such as MS.

Jiraiya training Naruto was apart of the plot, so...yea

The Akatsuki is also a key figure in the plot that kishi made to be the bad guys.

byakuganmaster3695
03-08-2010, 05:44 PM

dude if jiriya wasnt there he wouldnt have gone to the place were itachi was and itachi went to let danzo know he was a live and not to try and kill sasuke.......also naruto is the main character so nothing would happen to him and he would have gotton out of it somehow

sarutobi17
03-08-2010, 05:57 PM
he might have just used nine tails to get out of the itachi part when it was just itachi and naruto,but thats just an assumption.

Master of the Six Paths
03-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Alright tell me what to edit and once we all are finish editing it I will write in the bottom that credit goes to etc.