PDA

View Full Version : How long were they Hokage?

Zero
05-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Does anyone happen to know how long Sarutobi was the 3rd Hokage? I mean, before and after the 4th? What age was he when he became Hokage? In the first series, he remembers back to when he spoke to both the 1st and 2nd Hokage, and they seemed to indicate he was to become Hokage soon, but he was just a child. Also, how long was Minato the 4th Hokage? Not long, I guess.

princezzhinata
06-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Well he became Hokage at the age of 12, and he died at the age of 69, so 69-12=57
57 years
and Minato was Hokage for 12 years

yokokurama
06-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Well he became Hokage at the age of 12, and he died at the age of 69, so 69-12=57
57 years

AGE 12??? Whoa and I thought Naruto was going to be the youngest Hokage. Damn that is really young.

Zero
06-01-2009, 05:42 PM
57 years

Thanks for the info, princezzhinata!
On another Hokage-related note, do we know how the 1st and 2nd Hokage each died? I mean, other than when Sarutobi sealed their spirits, during the fight with Orochimaru. Once again, I haven't started watching the Shippuden yet, so my Naruto related info is kinda incomplete.

princezzhinata
06-01-2009, 09:28 PM
57 years

On another Hokage-related note, do we know how the 1st and 2nd Hokage each died? I mean, other than when Sarutobi sealed their spirits, during the fight with Orochimaru. Once again, I haven't started watching the Shippuden yet, so my Naruto related info is kinda incomplete.

I'm glad the information I gave you kinda help, Zero :mrgreen:
I'm really sorry I don't get it what you're trying to say, can you please explain with more details? :mrgreen:

OnyxBlossom
06-01-2009, 09:32 PM
57 years

I'm glad the information I gave you kinda help, Zero :mrgreen:
I'm really sorry I don't get it what you're trying to say, can you please explain with more details? :mrgreen:
He/She is trying to say that when did the first and second hokage each die?

princezzhinata
06-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Oh thanks for explaining :mrgreen:
well Hashirama died in a battle with Madara Uchiha
Tobirama died too eventually in the wars

OnyxBlossom
06-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh thanks for explaining :mrgreen:
well Hashirama died in a battle with Madara Uchiha
Tobirama died too eventually in the wars
You're welcome! :mrgreen: :D

Sage Of Six Paths