PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I know whats Naruto's third choice!!!!

Sasori_X
03-05-2010, 10:33 AM
He's going to join Sasuke to destroy Konoha! :lol:

No but seriously, I think its going to be some cliched and stupid thing. Thus thats how the direction for Naruto is going as up to now.

tyler
03-05-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm thinking it's going to be to sacrifice himself, which Sasuke will try to kill him and either A) Madara will step in and take Sasuke away or B) Sasuke will realize he can't bring himself to kill Naruto

Vivi
03-05-2010, 11:24 AM
I'm thinking it's going to be to sacrifice himself, which Sasuke will try to kill him and either A) Madara will step in and take Sasuke away or B) Sasuke will realize he can't bring himself to kill Naruto

Naruto said he won't be a Victim of Sasuke so Sacrifice is out of possibility.

I predict Fusion.=P

mangagirl
03-05-2010, 11:26 AM
maybe he is going to kiss sasuke :lol:
jk jk idk he will fight with sasuke and maybe kill him

Vivi
03-05-2010, 11:27 AM
maybe he is going to kiss sasuke :lol:
jk jk idk he will fight with sasuke and maybe kill him

He also said he won't kill Sasuke.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
03-05-2010, 11:31 AM
He will find out that the only true way to kill Sasuke is by sacrificing himself. Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows SpoilersNaruto will find out that Sasuke has horcruxes and that he is the seventh horcrux making him have to kill himself for Sasuke to die. Sasuke will then be killed by the most unlikely of people, but a person who is around a lot-ish, Shino. Sasuke's horcruxes are the things that make him so powerful and after the other six horcruxes are defeated he becomes vulnerable. Naruto, Sakura and Sai, who all happen to be working together out in the wilderness to destroy those horcruxes then Naruto will die and will go through some freaky thing where he runs into Jiraiya in the afterlife and is asked if he wants to continue to live, which he of course will say yes to. Then the horcruxes will be no more and Shino will kill Sasuke. :D

Muffintop
03-05-2010, 11:33 AM
I think it has something to do with Narutos little run in with Itachi.

Ockinga
03-05-2010, 11:45 AM
he has changed his mind now that he has seen what he has become. Naruto is gonna kill Saskue. That is why he stopped Kakashi from killing him because he doesn't want Kakashi to end up like the third. In this story, the ninja world is full of repetition and all of it is bad. he is trying to break the cycle of Hatred, but to do that he has to kill his best friend.

naruto_jock
03-05-2010, 11:53 AM
We know three things definetely:
1) Naruto wants to become Hokage of Konoha, so destroying the village would be stupid.
2) He doesn't want to kill Sasuke, but wants to bring him back.
3) He doesn't want to die by the hands of Sasuke

Besides that, we're all left in the dark of what might happen because none of things can happen without giving up one of them.

Vivi
03-05-2010, 11:56 AM
he has changed his mind now that he has seen what he has become. Naruto is gonna kill Saskue. That is why he stopped Kakashi from killing him because he doesn't want Kakashi to end up like the third. In this story, the ninja world is full of repetition and all of it is bad. he is trying to break the cycle of Hatred, but to do that he has to kill his best friend.

Sorry to say this but:
God People how are you reading the Manga?Geez.

Naruto:
I won't be a loser!And I'm not going to be the hero who kill's you either!

tyler
03-05-2010, 12:02 PM

Fail.

To break the cycle you would have to do something DIFFERENT. Everyone has always killed the enemy. Naruto killing Sasuke will not be any different.

tyler
03-05-2010, 12:12 PM

I predict Fusion.=P

Technically, he just said he won't be a loser and also wont kill Sasuke. He never said he wouldn't die.

Vivi
03-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Technically, he just said he won't be a loser and also wont kill Sasuke. He never said he wouldn't die.

Translation error.

When People translated Ohana's Spoiler another way to put his words into meaning is "I won't die".

Skrall
03-05-2010, 12:27 PM

I predict Fusion.=P

Strange. That was exactly what I was thinking.

Parak111
03-05-2010, 12:31 PM
His third choice ? I say it's "Save Him". Although he has tried this, I wouldn't be surprised that this would be his final decision. We all know that to whomever Naruto smiles, he manages to change him. Not in Sasuke's case though. Then maybe Naruto's going to confess his true feelings for Sasuke ?:lol:

Well, I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope that it has to do with "the power" Itachi gave him. Maybe that "power" is love or something...or a new jutsu!`:P

Vivi
03-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Strange. That was exactly what I was thinking.

Oddly:
There was a Cover Page of Sasuke looking like Naruto.
A Typical Naruto Position with Sasuke having Kyuubi Whiskers.

I remember him standing on a Lightning Shaped tree with a Moon behind him and a snake being around him.

tyler
03-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Translation error.

When People translated Ohana's Spoiler another way to put his words into meaning is "I won't die".

since i cant speak or read Japanese, how do I know which is the translation error?

Vivi
03-05-2010, 12:46 PM
since i cant speak or read Japanese, how do I know which is the translation error?

Caue the Kanji's from the Script mean both things.
About Loser and Die.

The Error is softening it up to the Loser Part confusing People.

Die Part is the more accurate one.
Other Manga sites have different translations sometimes as well.
So it depends on the Translators on how they put it.

katsu uchiha
03-05-2010, 12:50 PM
i say it would be to bring Sasuke back to the village somehow and i`m wondering if he`s gonna use Rasen-Shurikin.

NarutoReader
03-05-2010, 01:09 PM
he will transform to super saiya and scream alot.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-05-2010, 01:29 PM
This will be a great feat for Naruto. He will bring Sasuke back to Konoha. By doing that it will help him on his way to become Hokage. This shows how Naruto is truly a great ninja.

tyler
03-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Caue the Kanji's from the Script mean both things.
About Loser and Die.

The Error is softening it up to the Loser Part confusing People.

Die Part is the more accurate one.
Other Manga sites have different translations sometimes as well.
So it depends on the Translators on how they put it.

So what about the verb before the word die/loser? Is die the verb of the sentence? It doesn't make sense to say "I wont be a die". Or is Japanese one of those crazy languages where verbs aren't used sometimes?

Sharingan Shinobi
03-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Naruto's third option is to bring Sasuke back to the light and out of darkness...
That's the only other option.

Rasen_Chidori
03-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Sorry to say this but:
God People how are you reading the Manga?Geez.

Naruto:
I won't be a loser!And I'm not going to be the hero who kill's you either!

Yeah, Naruto won't kill Sasuke, he said so himself. The third choice will most likely be to injure Sasuke so bad he can't fight anymore. (eg- Gaara vs Lee)

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-05-2010, 04:46 PM
All i know is that his 3rd choice better not be stupid!

Wooster
03-05-2010, 05:17 PM
I already said this before but:

Naruto will beat Sasuke to near death and then pull out Make-Out Paradise. What better book to show Sasuke how to revive his clan. Certainly much more efficient than killing everyone in Konoha.

If the Pain fight taught us anything it's the Jiraiya's books contain the answer for everything. Though I shudder to think what use Make-Out Violence will be used for. The title of that book sends shivers down my spine.

Hidden Ninja45
03-05-2010, 05:18 PM
I don't know what his third option is, but I bet it is something that, when we found out what it is, a lot of people will go "Wow, really?". In a bad way. As in, it's going to be something kind of dumb and/or silly.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-05-2010, 06:08 PM
I know this is off subject but Naruto has improved his combat skills so much it just shocks me. It seems like yesterday that all he could do was just talk and barely win battles... Now, he is a very prosperous ninja! I still don't think he is up to par with the other Jonin though. He still needs some training. I wish Kishi would give him an outfit like his father or Kakashi's!!! (Vest and long sleeves! I saw that Chapter Art in Volume 13 with Naruto in a Chunin outfit! I thought it was awesome!) Naruto needs a new outfit!

ninjamom
03-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I don't know what exactly his third choice will be, but I do believe it is linked to his ability to empathize with Sasuke. Naruto's successful battle with Nagato (Pain) was due to his ability to understand Nagato's feelings and successfully convey that understanding to him. He used empathy based on their shared sensei bonds (Kishi loves the "bonds" theme) to relate to Nagato and persuade him to see the future through his (Naruto's) eyes. Naruto seems to be using this same technique with Sasuke. As Kakashi has noted, Naruto has a unique ability to make friends, and as we readers have seen, often in very unlikely people.

Do I think that Naruto can reach Sasuke emotionally like he reached Nagato? Logically, it seems unlikely, although he has made Sasuke pause to think in chapter 485, even if it was to reaffirm his conviction to kill everyone. Will he be able to use some new ability that lets him mentally reach in to Sasuke and affect him on an emotional level? I don't know. I do think whatever Naruto starts, he won't be able to finish because Madara will intervene and take Sasuke away. I think, and it's a big "if," whatever Naruto starts with Sasuke will make an impression on Sasuke after Madara takes him away and eventually lead him to turn against Madara.

I loved this chapter and I thought the artwork was very effective. I'm looking forward to the third choice!

FoxvsFrog
03-05-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm thinking its whatever Itachi gave Naruto so many chapters ago. Maybe its the truth from Itachi. Would be interesting if that is what he reveals as the third option. Itachi did tell Naruto he would know when to use the gift.

zerosameri
03-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Naruto will join Sasuke, duh. :lol:

SPAM [bot]
03-05-2010, 08:38 PM
I think he's going to use Itachi's gift to make them switch bodies, so Sasuke can have a new start and it will be Naruto that dies in Sasuke's body, so technically, Sasuke is going to kill Naruto and become a hero and then get killed by Madara and everyone will die.

darkdemonofthemist
03-05-2010, 08:49 PM
I think he's going to try the same thing he did before Sasuke went with Orochimaru. He'll say "Oh, I'm gonna break every bone in your body and drag you back to the village." But that won't happen...

If only they had guns. You could just shoot Sasuke in the back of the knees and he wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

SPAM [bot]
03-05-2010, 08:55 PM
I think he's going to try the same thing he did before Sasuke went with Orochimaru. He'll say "Oh, I'm gonna break every bone in your body and drag you back to the village." But that won't happen...

If only they had guns. You could just shoot Sasuke in the back of the knees and he wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

Don't you think Sasuke would also have a gun and with that Sharingan, imagine how good of a sharp shooter he would be, he could probably shoot a fly's leg off with a pistol about 100 yards away.

Jose
03-05-2010, 09:00 PM
It will be to blind him or take away his MS with the help of Itachi and have this theory from nothing as it is just a guess. =D

Sharingan Shinobi
03-06-2010, 04:24 AM
I don't know what exactly his third choice will be, but I do believe it is linked to his ability to empathize with Sasuke. Naruto's successful battle with Nagato (Pain) was due to his ability to understand Nagato's feelings and successfully convey that understanding to him. He used empathy based on their shared sensei bonds (Kishi loves the "bonds" theme) to relate to Nagato and persuade him to see the future through his (Naruto's) eyes. Naruto seems to be using this same technique with Sasuke. As Kakashi has noted, Naruto has a unique ability to make friends, and as we readers have seen, often in very unlikely people.

Do I think that Naruto can reach Sasuke emotionally like he reached Nagato? Logically, it seems unlikely, although he has made Sasuke pause to think in chapter 485, even if it was to reaffirm his conviction to kill everyone. Will he be able to use some new ability that lets him mentally reach in to Sasuke and affect him on an emotional level? I don't know. I do think whatever Naruto starts, he won't be able to finish because Madara will intervene and take Sasuke away. I think, and it's a big "if," whatever Naruto starts with Sasuke will make an impression on Sasuke after Madara takes him away and eventually lead him to turn against Madara.

I loved this chapter and I thought the artwork was very effective. I'm looking forward to the third choice!

That's the best post I've seen latley....
I can see that happening. Naruto will tell Sasuke something and the more Sasuke thinks about it, the more he knows Naruto was right. Then he'll want to go back and turn from the darkness... Sasuke still has good in him...

mrsticky005
03-06-2010, 04:42 AM
I already said this before but:

Naruto will beat Sasuke to near death and then pull out Make-Out Paradise. What better book to show Sasuke how to revive his clan. Certainly much more efficient than killing everyone in Konoha.

If the Pain fight taught us anything it's the Jiraiya's books contain the answer for everything. Though I shudder to think what use Make-Out Violence will be used for. The title of that book sends shivers down my spine.

Sasuke: But Madara told me that if I destroyed Konoha that he would PERSONALLY help me revive the Uchiha Clan.

Naruto: Um...it doesn't work that way.

Sasuke: I think I need a shower. A very very very cold shower.

valtreck
03-06-2010, 05:56 AM
third choice: saving sasuke from himself.

Wooster
03-06-2010, 06:28 AM
I got it.

Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!

Shikamaru Nara
03-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Frankly? I think Madara steps in and saves Sasuke.

Wooster
03-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Frankly? I think Madara steps in and saves Sasuke.
And then they go to Vegas?

Sharingan Shinobi
03-06-2010, 08:32 AM
"Sasuke and Naruto" Pleeze... -_- That is way beyond nastiness...

Sasori_X
03-09-2010, 03:03 PM
And then they go to Vegas?

Yes, and then Sasuke loses all his money due to gambling so he wants to take revenge on Vegas after he's through with Konoha.

queendarkness
03-09-2010, 03:04 PM
yeah,i think so too.

9tail
03-09-2010, 03:07 PM

No but seriously, I think its going to be some cliched and stupid thing. Thus thats how the direction for Naruto is going as up to now. sasuke said that naruto had a choice of either being hokage or defeating him...so the whole hes going to join sasuke is stupid since naruto said neither...how could you be kage of a village thats destroyed

Ur Mom
03-09-2010, 03:11 PM

No but seriously, I think its going to be some cliched and stupid thing. Thus thats how the direction for Naruto is going as up to now.
It is (read the 486 spoiler)

Twisterty
03-09-2010, 03:12 PM
I think that that we will have a repeat of the Nagato suicide or Naruto will go 8 tails and kill Sasuke with no mercy or Madara will try to kill Naruto to get the Nine tails and Sasuke tries to stop him from killing his best friend and dies in the Process.

Sasori_X
03-09-2010, 03:13 PM
sasuke said that naruto had a choice of either being hokage or defeating him...so the whole hes going to join sasuke is stupid since naruto said neither...how could you be kage of a village thats destroyed

Wow, looks like someone lacks a sense of humor.

-Saku Kit-
04-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Urm, I guess... But a real ninja wouldnt do that. Inless, well, you know well.

Level6Ninja
04-27-2010, 06:29 PM
i hope they fight, but join forces, and kill madara and ride off into the sunset on horseback

Sasori_X
04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
i hope they fight, but join forces, and kill madara and ride off into the sunset on horseback
Riding on a Unicorn would be prettier though.

ego1
05-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Probably like someone said earlier, he would injure Sasuke so he couldn't do anything i.e Orochi and The Third Hokage...... or maybe he will reach him..

IDK but in the end I see Sasuke sacrificing himself to save Naruto (while he is battling Kabuto or Madara) after realizing what he has been doing is wrong maybe after Naruto reaches him

I just don't see Sasuke facing execution which is why I don't we are going to be seeing Sasuke alive at the end.

I guess this all has to do with what Itachi gave Naruto

W U B Z
05-01-2010, 07:44 AM
He will find out that the only true way to kill Sasuke is by sacrificing himself. Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows SpoilersNaruto will find out that Sasuke has horcruxes and that he is the seventh horcrux making him have to kill himself for Sasuke to die. Sasuke will then be killed by the most unlikely of people, but a person who is around a lot-ish, Shino. Sasuke's horcruxes are the things that make him so powerful and after the other six horcruxes are defeated he becomes vulnerable. Naruto, Sakura and Sai, who all happen to be working together out in the wilderness to destroy those horcruxes then Naruto will die and will go through some freaky thing where he runs into Jiraiya in the afterlife and is asked if he wants to continue to live, which he of course will say yes to. Then the horcruxes will be no more and Shino will kill Sasuke. :D

hahahaha whaaat ?

ntseely
05-14-2010, 10:25 AM
`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`# (`#(He's going to join Sasuke to destroy Konoha! :lol:

InnerSakura
05-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Naruto's third choice was to bear the burden of Sasuke's hatred on himself and die with him. THAT is the third choice. The manga says it.

Liefhebben
05-15-2010, 12:27 PM
x] i was thinking the exact same thing...