PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wondered...

Mitsutia
05-31-2009, 07:35 AM
...What Sasuke would be like now if Itachi didn't have to kill his entire clan? Thinking about Sasuke being all happy clappy is kinda disturbing... :roll:

Chidori Shuriken
05-31-2009, 07:38 AM
...What Sasuke would be like now if Itachi didn't have to kill his entire clan? Thinking about Sasuke being all happy clappy is kinda disturbing... :roll:

That means LOT would change, Sasuke would've never gone to Orochimaru, then killed him, then left to the Akatsuki, also Itachi would've never joined the Akatsuki, and in the manga Sasuke is going to destroy Konoha. These would've never happened... Also there'd have been no Sasuke Retrieval Arc, I could go on forever....

goldendreamer
05-31-2009, 11:08 AM
Everythiong would change a lot

lj0615
05-31-2009, 12:40 PM

That means LOT would change, Sasuke would've never gone to Orochimaru, then killed him, then left to the Akatsuki, also Itachi would've never joined the Akatsuki, and in the manga Sasuke is going to destroy Konoha. These would've never happened... Also there'd have been no Sasuke Retrieval Arc, I could go on forever....
pretty much naruto the show would stink.

shinobi4000
05-31-2009, 12:42 PM
because sometimes. Sasuke is the main plot

lj0615
05-31-2009, 12:44 PM
exactly he plays a big role in naruto

shinobi4000
05-31-2009, 12:48 PM
exactly he plays a big role in naruto
Which proves my point

jounin
05-31-2009, 01:36 PM
sasuke is the main topic in naruto

zerosameri
05-31-2009, 01:43 PM
i wonder that every now and then, then sasuke would have more time to get stronger in order to be stronger than naruto and naruto would be the same. but then once naruto get super strong stronger than sasuke; sasuke still have gon with orochimaru but then itachi and the whole uchiha clane would try to stop him and maybe a war will break out. but naruto and sasuke will fight so much and maybe one fight will get way out of hand.

waterlemon-chi
05-31-2009, 05:57 PM

Agreed. ^^

The show would change completely if Itachi hadn't killed his clan.

sasoridanna
05-31-2009, 06:00 PM

Agreed. ^^

The show would change completely if Itachi hadn't killed his clan.

Yeah, every thing is a domino effect from there. Sasuke wouldn't be Sasuke without his brother.

deidara330
05-31-2009, 06:02 PM
If that happened, it wouldn't happen. Why? Naruto is who he is because of Sasuke's personality. The ENTIRE storyline would be different if that happened. Naruto with a different Sasuke is unimaginable, simply because what we define as Naruto now would not be at all like what Naruto would be if Sasuke was different.

jounin
05-31-2009, 06:31 PM
maybe naruto would of become the bad guy and sasuke the good guy

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-31-2009, 06:33 PM
He wouldnt have been as strong

treebog
05-31-2009, 08:00 PM
I dont really think that would change much, It seems more like Sasuke is looking for a excuse to be unhappy.

Naruko-chan
05-31-2009, 08:02 PM
He would have more friends cuz he would have been more open and happy. And it would have been so adorable, cuz when he was a kid and all happy and smiling and all that, it was so freaking cute!!!! <3

jhokage613
06-01-2009, 12:09 PM
yes it is lol he would probly turn into a mini Kakashi and start wearing a mask over his face

SasukeDiedInMyArms
06-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Though, the show wouldn't be as good if Itachi hadn't killed his clan, I still think it's sad Sasuke had to go with Orochimaru. Couldn't he of just asked Kakashi for super extra training? Seriously, sometimes I think he's sooooo stupid, lol.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-04-2009, 02:20 PM
If that happened, it wouldn't happen. Why? Naruto is who he is because of Sasuke's personality. The ENTIRE storyline would be different if that happened. Naruto with a different Sasuke is unimaginable, simply because what we define as Naruto now would not be at all like what Naruto would be if Sasuke was different.

I couldn't even imagine the Naruto series without a moody, vengeful Sasuke. The idea is actually amusing though. It would be quite interesting...Not to mention, Sakura might actually go after someone else. xD Maybe Itachi..? Hmmm. But I agree with deidara330, the series would be totally different. I don't even know what they could really do with it then. They'd still have Orochimaru and Pein to deal with, I suppose.

sasukefan
06-04-2009, 02:28 PM

ok too much would change. naruto and sasuke would never have became friends. you think i am crazy well i'll tell you why. if itachi didn't kill the clan then the Uchiha would rage a war against Konaha. and sasuke would be on a different side then naruto and sakura. and the war would be huge and Orochimaru would never been sealed cause he would never have a chance to enter the villiage. tsunade would not be hokage because orochimaru wouldn't be able to kill the third. sasuke would never have the curse mark because he wouldn't perticipate in the chunnin exams. he would never learn chidori cause kakashi had to teach him. and sasuke would never go to orochimaru. naruto wouldn't get as strong as he did now. zabuza and haku wouldn't have been killed because team 7 never existed. so yeah a lot would change

Viceroy
06-04-2009, 02:30 PM
An emo is always emo. Sasuke would still have baditude and Naruto and Sasuke would be friendly rivals like Neji and Rocklee. There would also be alot more of Sasuke in the early days. Imagine all the awesome fights Naruto and Sasuke would be in together and against each other. Of Orochimaru would have still been after Sasuke but I don't think he would have left the village willingly. He wouldn't have the same motive that made him leave for real. It would be just as good as the real show. And Itachi well it all depends on what the elders would have done when he didn't do what they said. But if Itachi was in the village. Then forget about it no one would be able to touch the village.

Viceroy
06-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Wasn't the claim of war just alleged. There's no way of knowing that there was going to be a war. And if there was then the village would be called Village Hidden in the Uchiha.

seannfma
06-04-2009, 02:36 PM
the whole story would change but i doubt the chance of this happening.....Itachi was born in a war which gives him his personality but he still manages to care for his brother in the end.

sasukefan
06-04-2009, 02:38 PM
no it wasn't just alledged itachi's father was the head of the uchiha army and that is why they sent itachi to spy for them. sasuke never knew cause they didn't want him involved. that's the only reason he lived

ninja-avatar
06-06-2009, 09:57 AM
I couldn't even imagine the Naruto series without a moody, vengeful Sasuke. The idea is actually amusing though. It would be quite interesting...Not to mention, Sakura might actually go after someone else. xD Maybe Itachi..? Hmmm. But I agree with deidara330, the series would be totally different. I don't even know what they could really do with it then. They'd still have Orochimaru and Pein to deal with, I suppose.

I agree with you guys. The show would pretty much be pointless and Naruto and Sasuke would both be extremely weak... or would they???

toadsage
06-06-2009, 11:46 AM
He wouldn't be so arrogant and be superior anymore.he would be friendlier

temvvy
06-06-2009, 10:08 PM
ya thats true

ANIMELVR4EVR
06-06-2009, 10:15 PM
well Sasuke is one of the main characters, and if you change their personality, it would effect the entire story of Naruto. his decisions are stupid, but if Kishimoto changed that, then the story would change dramatically causing almost everyone else's personality to change too i think

Windking
06-27-2009, 05:40 PM

yeah i agree..

kakashirockslove
07-08-2009, 08:19 AM
it would be like "Sasuke come to me. I'll give you power" said orochimaru "I don't need power." said Sasuke "you just broke my heart." said orochimaru. they would not even but sai in there.

StuckInReality4
07-08-2009, 07:19 PM
he's a main part of the plot once you get past the Zabuza arc. the story would kinda be non-existant

Sasuke072
07-09-2009, 05:48 PM
I do wonder about it. Everything would change. The entire series as we know it. Sasuke is the main plot of this whole show after all. I wouldn't like to imagine how things would be if the Uchiha massacre never had happened and we wouldn't have our vengeful Sasuke.

Hidden Ninja45
07-09-2009, 06:31 PM
I do wonder that sometimes. I wonder if all the girls would still love Sasuke even if he wasn't all emo and stuff. It would be interesting. Maybe Sasuke and Sakura would be together. I guess we'll never know.

i_love_naruto
07-09-2009, 09:43 PM
To what people say yes alot would change!!

Mini
07-09-2009, 09:54 PM
.He Would Be Happy Like How He Was Be Four As A Kid.

mangagirl
08-02-2009, 09:39 AM
i agree

Grayninja
08-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Though I hate to admit it,the show would have no resond to stay on if naruto had no goal......and Im a sasuke hater lol laters.

jesse uzumaki
08-02-2009, 09:49 AM
if all that happend that means itachi could of been hokage instead of danzo since itachi is stronger than kakashi and tsunade i am sure the elders would of brought itachi in there meeeting. or just make naruto hokage.

Nineflames
08-02-2009, 04:33 PM
yes it is lol he would probly turn into a mini Kakashi and start wearing a mask over his face
That'd be weird... in a way wouldn't that make him like Lee?

Itachi-Sama
08-02-2009, 11:37 PM
The story would be very different....I wouldn't like it as much though.

Yuukimaru
08-03-2009, 09:15 AM

everything would change 360 degrees.

Cloud_Love_Ninja
08-03-2009, 01:04 PM
The Show will be finish early.
Naruto won't go after him
Shikamaru won't dicised he will be leader
Sakura won't fall in love with Naruto
etc.

Blakexd9
08-03-2009, 02:07 PM

Its hard to picture Sasuke smiling all the time:|

rainbowrazor
08-15-2009, 02:00 PM
never