PDA

View Full Version : nqruto shippuden EPIC episode 25 discussion!!!

HachibiXSenpai
03-03-2010, 06:04 PM
the episode was so....so...GREAT!!!!!!!! i mean, they SHOWED sakura's CUTS on her arms!!! just without the blood but STILL GREAT!!!! they even SHOWED sasori's sword with poison dripping on the ground!!!:D the only little edit was kakashi being blown but it was STILL SHOWN anyways!!!
SO TAKE THAT KOKOJOJO!!!!(and you had doubt of shippuden on disney xd) but I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!! THIS PROVES DISNEY XD HAS LOOSENED THE EDITS EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE!!!!!! naruto shippuden on disney xd FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgree n::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mr green::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen ::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

One-Tailed Shukaku
03-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah I know right! We got to see her cuts! and in Kakashi's flashback, we saw his clone being blown up :o

Just Me And My Shadow
03-03-2010, 06:10 PM
I was glad to see the cuts were there. It seems cuts on Disney XD have a nasty habit of disappearing and reappearing xD

Now all we need is some of the red stuff and we are good to go.!*Rock Lee thumbs up*

HachibiXSenpai
03-03-2010, 06:12 PM
but this time disney xd chosed the RIGHT decision by KEEPING the cuts!!!
i'm just so glad we got to see them!!!:mrgreen:

One-Tailed Shukaku
03-03-2010, 06:16 PM
But did anyone notice the antidote were vials instead of injections? O.o If they can't show an injection how will they show a stab I wonder... :o Other than that the episode rocked

Just Me And My Shadow
03-03-2010, 06:18 PM
But did anyone notice the antidote were vials instead of injections? O.o If they can't show an injection how will they show a stab I wonder... :o Other than that the episode rocked

Because injections are also a way to put dangerous drugs into your body.

So yeah.

One-Tailed Shukaku
03-03-2010, 06:21 PM

So yeah.

Ohhh I see, I see ;)

HachibiXSenpai
03-03-2010, 06:59 PM
now we can enjoy the sasori fight with no worries!:mrgreen:

Hidden Ninja45
03-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I know! This episode was soooooooo not edited. It was awesome. I was amazed at what wasn't edited. I am sooooo surprised they showed all the cuts on Sakura's arm.

HachibiXSenpai
03-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Disney xd ftw!!!!!!

Taker369
03-03-2010, 08:58 PM
they still edited it they showed cuts so what the subbed is alot better.

kokojojo
03-03-2010, 10:28 PM
they still edited it they showed cuts so what the subbed is alot better.
lol unfortunatel alot of people disagree with you, reading is just too hard and tedious lol
the episode was so....so...GREAT!!!!!!!! i mean, they SHOWED sakura's CUTS on her arms!!! just without the blood but STILL GREAT!!!! they even SHOWED sasori's sword with poison dripping on the ground!!!:D the only little edit was kakashi being blown but it was STILL SHOWN anyways!!!
SO TAKE THAT KOKOJOJO!!!!(and you had doubt of shippuden on disney xd) but I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!! THIS PROVES DISNEY XD HAS LOOSENED THE EDITS EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE!!!!!! naruto shippuden on disney xd FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgree n::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mr green::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen ::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
how can they show a cut without blood? anyways i cant watch the dub for now so i'll have to take your word for it

HachibiXSenpai
03-04-2010, 01:43 PM
lol unfortunatel alot of people disagree with you, reading is just too hard and tedious lol

how can they show a cut without blood? anyways i cant watch the dub for now so i'll have to take your word for it

i don't really care if they edited the blood, the fact that the cuts are still there is fine for me:mrgreen:

NarutoUzumaki12
03-04-2010, 01:54 PM
actually in the middle of the episodes they left the cuts stay red.and they actually showed sasori's heart sticking good episode disney xd

HachibiXSenpai
03-04-2010, 03:33 PM

So yeah.

but don't medicine have injections? i mean they don't have drugs so ya

NarutoUzumaki12
03-04-2010, 03:45 PM
oh well it's one small edit right.

kokojojo
03-04-2010, 04:03 PM
lol a red line is not much to celebrate about, and neither is them showing the heart, it's just a purple cylinder with some writing

HachibiXSenpai
03-04-2010, 04:06 PM
it has vains around it you know.....

kokojojo
03-04-2010, 04:22 PM
you mean those things stickin out? they look more like roots then veins

HachibiXSenpai
03-04-2010, 04:36 PM
but their....nevermind...:???:

trouble88
03-04-2010, 04:40 PM
*still eating own words*

kokojojo
03-04-2010, 04:43 PM
but don't medicine have injections? i mean they don't have drugs so ya
wow, really dont understand the reason for that edit. kids go to the doctor to get shots all the time

HachibiXSenpai
03-04-2010, 04:50 PM
.........*shivers*....needles.:shock:

kokojojo
03-04-2010, 04:55 PM
lol you still hate them? its done so fast and only stings a bit.

HachibiXSenpai
03-04-2010, 05:29 PM
i know it dosen't hurt when you get use to it, but the way they look when they get close to you....but it dosen't bother me when sakura does it.:p

kokojojo
03-04-2010, 07:38 PM
you do know those were steroids she was pumping into her veins dont you?

HachibiXSenpai
03-04-2010, 07:59 PM
no......that was an ANTIDOTE, which helps supress the poison inside sakura for 3 minutes.

kokojojo
03-04-2010, 08:50 PM
the super strength, the mood swings, the short hair, and lack of feminine attributes compared to other kunoichi, they all point to steroids dude:mrgreen:

jurrasenshuriken
03-05-2010, 07:43 AM
the super strength, the mood swings, the short hair, and lack of feminine attributes compared to other kunoichi, they all point to steroids dude:mrgreen:
roflmao, Nice:cool:

kokojojo
03-05-2010, 10:31 AM
lol can you just imagine her in a bathroom stall just injecting herself telling herself 'i wont be useless'

jurrasenshuriken
03-05-2010, 12:27 PM
that's awesome`:)

jurrasenshuriken
03-05-2010, 12:28 PM
lol can you just imagine her in a bathroom stall just injecting herself telling herself 'i wont be useless'
i could totally picture that

kokojojo
03-05-2010, 01:03 PM
she would be shaking alot sweating saying sasuke-kun like that little hobbit from lord of the rings

NarutoUzumaki12
03-05-2010, 02:46 PM
*still eating own words*

well i told u disney wouldn't edit it too bad

trouble88
03-05-2010, 02:51 PM
well i told u disney wouldn't edit it too bad
yeah yeah I know I don't even get it you know

HachibiXSenpai
03-05-2010, 06:07 PM
so......how's everyone doing?

Waterstar
03-05-2010, 06:37 PM
How is that good? It was a sign that she got hurt, I can't believe you actually support that.

Sarutobi: She could've gotten killed, you know. A few scratches are better than death, I always say.

HachibiXSenpai
03-05-2010, 07:23 PM
i'm just pointing out the parts edited & unedited, and disney xd did GOOD in this episode. and why are you making it sound like i'm the bad guy here? if you don't like my statement, well then tough

kokojojo
03-06-2010, 12:44 AM
don't worry about her, she's always weird like that and nothing you say's gonna change that. she gets a kick out of twisting comments and pretending to have sarutobi inside her