PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 485 Discussion

Wooster
03-03-2010, 01:04 PM
It's out, so discuss. Obviously spoilers for those who have not read it.

X__Sasuke__X
03-03-2010, 01:11 PM
I cried. I just can't believe it.

Wooster
03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
I cried. I just can't believe it.
Can't believe what? Maybe that Kishimoto gave us all the middle finger this week.

The entire chapter could be condensed to about two panels and about three sentences.

X__Sasuke__X
03-03-2010, 01:22 PM
Can't believe what? Maybe that Kishimoto gave us all the middle finger this week.

The entire chapter could be condensed to about two panels and about three sentences.

I can't believe mutiple things.
1) How far into the darkness Sasuke is.
2) That Kakashi's gonna kill Sasuke.
3) Karin gave up on Sasuke.
4) Naruto has a third option when really after all he heard he's still not gonna give up on it.

He heard what Sasuke's plan is. Sasuke told him to kill him (Sasuke) and Naruto said he won't do either. I don't get it. What could he do? *sighs* another LOOOOONNNGGG 7 days of waiting! TT__TT

The whole chapter itself was just depressing. `~(

Wooster
03-03-2010, 01:25 PM
4) Naruto has a third option when really after all he heard he's still not gonna give up on it.

He heard what Sasuke's plan is. Sasuke told him to kill him (Sasuke) and Naruto said he won't do either. I don't get it. What could he do? *sighs* another LOOOOONNNGGG 7 days of waiting! TT__TT

I guess, but all those things have been apparent for a while, well at least to me.

The only mildy interesting thing is that Kakashi hinted that Sakura's kunai is poisoned, which I suspected it might be. If that's the case, isn't Naruto poisoned right now?

Bioyard
03-03-2010, 01:31 PM

What about those 4 thing can't you believe??

Kishi has spent all this time focusing on Sasuke so we understand how evil he has become.
Kakashi isnt some child, he's a war veteran.
Karin isnt as dumb as Sakura, nor as the history with him.
And Naruto's third option is to SAVE sasuke from himself. That's what he told Itachi he'd do. Naruto's never been known to let sense and practicality stop him from doing whatever he felt was the right thing to do.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Cool chapter but ;););) HOW DID HE HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO PULL OUT A CHIDORI ENOUGH TO COUNTER A HEALTHY NARUTO AND GET PUNCHED BY KAKASHI PnFJ AGAIN im PO'd big time `@x)

mrsticky005
03-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Anyone else think that Sasuke might have a

"No, Brother, Just because you say it doesn't mean I'm gonna listen" moment.

Except instead of Brother we have Madara.

Of course it will be pointless because Sasuke will end up doing as Madara wants anyways.

queendarkness
03-03-2010, 01:48 PM
i loved it.:)

Wooster
03-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Cool chapter but ;););) HOW DID HE HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO PULL OUT A CHIDORI ENOUGH TO COUNTER A HEALTHY NARUTO AND GET PUNCHED BY KAKASHI PnFJ AGAIN im PO'd big time `@x)
Not PNJ but Karin. Fortunately, she's leaving him.

Yori
03-03-2010, 02:04 PM
*Crossing fingers and hoping that Itachi's gift will come next*

zerosameri
03-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Naruto's 3rd choise is Sasuke team! :lol:

Parak111
03-03-2010, 02:11 PM
An interesting chapter, I just read it. And wow! Naruto made a confession to Sasuke, but couldn't express his feelings well enough, although Sasuke knows of them. Naruto's words: "I wanted to hang out with you. It just made me happy! I wanted to be just like you...and I kept chasing you wanting to be just as strong, just as cool. I'm really glad I met you!" are a total rip off of Hinata's confession to him, except the part "I love you". Since Naruto said to Sasuke exactly what Hinata said to Naruto, and everybody knows that Hinata likes Naruto, I'm led to believe that Naruto has something for Sasuke.

And what ? Sakura's kunai was poisoned ? Shouldn't Naruto be poisoned too because he got a scratch ?

The best part that I liked from this chapter was on page 11. Did anybody notice that when Naruto was saying "...been standing in each other's shoes right now" Naruto had the Chidori and Sasuke the Rasengan ? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2n15zo.gif Naruto also had that maniacal look of Sasuke's on his face. It's like they switched places.

makaveli575
03-03-2010, 02:16 PM
That was a let down I was hoping Naruto would whoop Sasuke's @$$ but I guess we will have to wait at least another week to see it :(..

zerosameri
03-03-2010, 02:18 PM
An interesting chapter, I just read it. And wow! Naruto made a confession to Sasuke, but couldn't express his feelings well enough, although Sasuke knows of them. Naruto's words: "I wanted to hang out with you. It just made me happy! I wanted to be just like you...and I kept chasing you wanting to be just as strong, just as cool. I'm really glad I met you!" are a total rip off of Hinata's confession to him, except the part "I love you". Since Naruto said to Sasuke exactly what Hinata said to Naruto, and everybody knows that Hinata likes Naruto, I'm led to believe that Naruto has something for Sasuke.

And what ? Sakura's kunai was poisoned ? Shouldn't Naruto be poisoned too because he got a scratch ?

The best part that I liked from this chapter was on page 11. Did anybody notice that when Naruto was saying "...been standing in each other's shoes right now" Naruto had the Chidori and Sasuke the Rasengan ? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2n15zo.gif Naruto also had that maniacal look of Sasuke's on his face. It's like they switched places.
Just wait and get ready for the Sasuke, Naruto fan girls attack. Yesh soe many people are going to go crazy and say "Naruto loves Sasuke!" :| :lol:

Another Plot-No-Jutsu?

That was awesome. It took me a few seconds to realized the switched placed... Naruto and Sasuke would be the ultimate team, no would would be able to stop them. I mean really now, and well thats the sad part too.. :/

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-03-2010, 02:20 PM
But when Sasuke said " Any link to the Uchiha name will be served and our name will be purified", " That is how i'll revive my clan."

I still didn'y get what he was trying to say! Does anyone else know what he meant?`o.o"

Wooster
03-03-2010, 02:24 PM
But when Sasuke said " Any link to the Uchiha name will be served and our name will be purified", " That is how i'll revive my clan."

I still didn'y get what he was trying to say! Does anyone else know what he meant?`o.o"
I think he meant he will end the endless battle between Uchiha and Senju(Konoha, older,younger Sage sons)...by eliminating Konoha. Genocide the answer to all of life's problems.:roll:

zerosameri
03-03-2010, 02:25 PM

I still didn't get what he was trying to say! Does anyone else know what he meant?`o.o"
I think he means if anyone knows the Uchiha name he'll kill them. So if someone happens to know of the Uchiha clan name by any means he'll kill them and make sure no one will ever know that the Uchiha existed.

So in other words you know the word Uchiha your dead, you speak of Uchiha your dead, your know Uchiha your dead.

And then maybe have everyone in fear of the only 2 Uchiha's. Or him self, Sasuke..

Naruko-chan
03-03-2010, 02:27 PM
I really want to know what Naruto's third option is! >.< I was tearing up when Naruto was telling Sasuke that he was glad he met him. It was so sweet! `~(

queendarkness
03-03-2010, 02:28 PM
i agree.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
03-03-2010, 02:28 PM
I guess, but all those things have been apparent for a while, well at least to me.

The only mildy interesting thing is that Kakashi hinted that Sakura's kunai is poisoned, which I suspected it might be. If that's the case, isn't Naruto poisoned right now?

ph yea lol i dint think about that....haha maby the poison will act up later or something...??`!:)

Vatanui AKA Pride
03-03-2010, 02:29 PM
This was actually a good chapter in a while, I was happy to see that no PNJ was used at or, nor was there any trolling.

Also, I liked the Karin moment.

shikamarulover18
03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
after these last few chapters, i've been feeling more and more like sasuke doesn't even know what he's angry about...he's just being mad to be mad..killing to kill. he has no purpose anymore. why is he going to destroy all of konoha? i mean what did the worthless villagers have to do with itachi and the elders? his logic is just irrational and ridiculous and he knows it. that's why he's being such a retard and lashing out on every living creature he can find.

i also think sakura is pathetic in this chapter.(is there ever a chapter where she isnt?) but in this chapter, since she really doesn't have anything to say or do, she should just do what kakashi is telling her and freaking leave. because otherwise, she'll just get taken as a hostage again, which she always likes to do, and then naruto or kakashi would have to tote her mutilated corpse back to the leaf. or feed it to zetsu--which would be the cooler option XD

Wooster
03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
ph yea lol i dint think about that....haha maby the poison will act up later or something...??`!:)
Well the thing is if both Kakashi and Sakura know the kunai is poisoned, did they not notice that Naruto is scratched? If they did, shouldn't Sakura start healing him pronto.

I really want to know what Naruto's third option is!

The third option is to beat Sasuke to an inch of his life and then pull out Jiraiya's second book, Make-Out Paradise, and use it to convince Sasuke to trust in him to revive his clan.`:shock:

after these last few chapters, i've been feeling more and more like sasuke doesn't even know what he's angry about...he's just being mad to be mad..killing to kill. he has no purpose anymore. why is he going to destroy all of konoha? i mean what did the worthless villagers have to do with itachi and the elders? his logic is just irrational and ridiculous and he knows it. that's why he's being such a retard and lashing out on every living creature he can find.

i also think sakura is pathetic in this chapter.(is there ever a chapter where she isnt?) but in this chapter, since she really doesn't have anything to say or do, she should just do what kakashi is telling her and freaking leave. because otherwise, she'll just get taken as a hostage again, which she always likes to do, and then naruto or kakashi would have to tote her mutilated corpse back to the leaf. or feed it to zetsu--which would be the cooler option XD

Tell us what you REALLY think about Sakura.`;)

Sharingan Shinobi
03-03-2010, 02:37 PM
I think Naruto will win this little bout and it will be just like the last one at the final valley except Naruto will be the victor... they will get Sasuke and take him back to the village...

Ockinga
03-03-2010, 02:48 PM
I liked this chapter a lot. Saskue is gonna die.

Itachi_123
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
this chapter was kind of a let down.... it was still good though! `:P

LilHinataGirl
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
i posted the manga on youtube its up and ready to be read at <.< i cant believe sasuke being all evil and crap D<

Sharingan Shinobi
03-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Itachi is going to appear and give Sasuke an earful about how to be loyal to the leaf village!!!!!! xD

Ockinga
03-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Symbolism makes this chapter the greatest naruto chapter ever. If all you want is a fight. Watch Bleach.

Wooster
03-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Symbolism makes this chapter the greatest naruto chapter ever. If all you want is a fight. Watch Bleach.
The problem is most of the symbolism was done in the Final Valley. So it was like a repeat. But I agree fights only are boring.

I guess I would describe this chapter as a necessary evil to transition into the good stuff.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-03-2010, 03:07 PM

Thank You!!! This Chapter was amazing!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping Sasuke will return to light... (May be he'll get amnesia or something!)`:P

Sharingan Shinobi
03-03-2010, 03:11 PM
There is no reason for Sasuke to be evil anymore since the Curse mark is gone.
He didn't start talking about revenge until Orochimaru bit him and gave him the curse mark.

Jiraiya said that Naruto would surpass him and he was right! Naruto WILL bring Sasuke back, unlike Jiraiya who couldn't bring Orochimaru back...

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-03-2010, 03:12 PM
I know it's all about Naruto and Sasuke right now, but what's going on with Suigetsu and Juugo?

Is Naruto's third choice to join him? I would laugh.

Ockinga
03-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Sasori, i think that as soon as this fight is over, Kishi will tie up all loose ends similar to what he did after the Pain fight.

Vincentino
03-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Ummm.... just one question.
When Naruto and Sasuke were about to clash with Rasengan and Chidori, there was this one part where Naruto was using Chidori and Sasuke was using Rasenga. Was this an accident or on purpose?

Ockinga
03-03-2010, 03:16 PM
On purpose. I misunderstood too. read a couple of threads that I have floating around.

Wooster
03-03-2010, 03:17 PM
When Naruto and Sasuke were about to clash with Rasengan and Chidori, there was this one part where Naruto was using Chidori and Sasuke was using Rasenga. Was this an accident or on purpose?
It was intentional to show they could easily have had reversed roles.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-03-2010, 03:17 PM

It was suppose to be like that. It's just like the story between Naruto and Gaara... (Naruto would have been like Gaara if he were evil.)

Naruto could have went down Sasuke's path of revenge and he would have taken revenge on Konoha b/c of Nine-Tails...

Naruto[NU]
03-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Where are you guys reading it?

Art is an EXPLOSION
03-03-2010, 03:21 PM
I liked it a little

mrsticky005
03-03-2010, 03:25 PM

Symbolism?

Bah!

There was more "symbolism" in the Sasuke's Dogma chapter which was also incredibly stupid. Bleach is style without substance. One Piece is where
the pointless fights* are at...and they are AWESOME. One Piece doesn't
waste time with namby pamby-ness it (usually in the form of Luffy)
just kicks gluteus maximus. Probably the most symbolic of fighting
shonen manga is Hunter x Hunter. But even that doesn't waste a whole
lot of time with talking.

Kishimoto is stalling for time. So he repeats what he said before.

*Well actually the fights DO have a point. But it doesn't take much to lead to them. You know in every arc Luffy will fight someone and Luffy will more often than not, win. And we all love it when he does. Cause Luffy is cool.

Ockinga
03-03-2010, 03:27 PM
All things must have substance to be good. Otherwise their empty stories whose purpose is money

Wooster
03-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Symbolism?

Bah!

There was more "symbolism" in the Sasuke's Dogma chapter which was also incredibly stupid. Bleach is style without substance. One Piece is where
the pointless fights* are at...and they are AWESOME. One Piece doesn't
waste time with namby pamby-ness it (usually in the form of Luffy)
just kicks gluteus maximus. Probably the most symbolic of fighting
shonen manga is Hunter x Hunter. But even that doesn't waste a whole
lot of time with talking.

*Well actually the fights DO have a point. But it doesn't take much to lead to them. You know in every arc Luffy will fight someone and Luffy will more often than not, win. And we all love it when he does. Cause Luffy is cool.
This chapter clearly was just a transition chapter. Kishimoto can do decent symbolism, but it sure wasn't here, at least nothing that wasn't seen in the Final Valley.

Usopp is cooler than Luffy, but maybe that's the experimentalist in me speaking.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-03-2010, 03:33 PM

Well, I hope Sasuke goes back to Konoha with the rest of team 7. Then he will understand how Naruto felt, because everyone will look down upon him.
But whatever happens after this confrontation Kishi definitely needs to take a vacation!`:P

mrsticky005
03-03-2010, 03:36 PM
This chapter clearly was just a transition chapter. Kishimoto can do decent symbolism, but it sure wasn't here, at least nothing that wasn't seen in the Final Valley.

Usopp is cooler than Luffy, but maybe that's the experimentalist in me speaking.

Yeah the chapter was definitely a transition chapter.
Like I said Kishimoto is stalling for time. Like you said
it's a necessary evil. Good part about the chapter is
Karin's IQ went up like 200 notches.

Usopp is awesome. But I have a hard time deciding which Straw Hat I like
best because they are all awesome. Though Luffy is by far the strongest.
I hope the Straw Hats reunite cause they got great chemistry.

Konan
03-03-2010, 03:36 PM

Yeah but Bleach is full of Plotkai, it's battles get downgraded allot IMO due to that reason `:))

Wooster
03-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Yeah the chapter was definitely a transition chapter.
Like I said Kishimoto is stalling for time. Like you said
it's a necessary evil. Good part about the chapter is
Karin's IQ went up like 200 notches.

Usopp is awesome. But I have a hard time deciding which Straw Hat I like
best because they are all awesome. Though Luffy is by far the strongest.
I hope the Straw Hats reunite cause they got great chemistry.
Hey man, spoilers!

Just kidding. I am way behind on One Piece, probably about 200 chapters or so. But the story doesn't really matter in One Piece, it's just great fun. Usopp epitomizes this.

Karin has now joined us geeky, glasses-wearing, eggheads who know everything. I'll recommend her to the F.A. Hayek fan club.

mrsticky005
03-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Hey man, spoilers!

Just kidding. I am way behind on One Piece, probably about 200 chapters or so. But the story doesn't really matter in One Piece, it's just great fun. Usopp epitomizes this.

Karin has now joined us geeky, glasses-wearing, eggheads who know everything. I'll recommend her to the F.A. Hayek fan club.

Ah sorry didn't realize you were behind.
Dude you got to catch up. You are missing out.
The story doesn't matter in One Piece but yet
at the same time it's got a really awesome story.

I think Kishimoto tries too hard to please people
and make it work with his story. While Oda
just writes whatever he wants to write.

When you catch up join the discussion in the Viz Anime Section

Karin at the F.A Hayek Club

Meets Kabuto.
Falls in love.

NarutoUzumaki12
03-03-2010, 03:53 PM
this chapter was good!

Wooster
03-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Ah sorry didn't realize you were behind.
Dude you got to catch up. You are missing out.
The story doesn't matter in One Piece but yet
at the same time it's got a really awesome story.

I think Kishimoto tries too hard to please people
and make it work with his story. While Oda
just writes whatever he wants to write.

When you catch up join the discussion in the Viz Anime Section

Karin at the F.A Hayek Club

Meets Kabuto.
Falls in love.
I don't know if I every will because I watch the anime more than read the manga, and I feel wrong reading manga online that I can buy.

Sorry I kicked Kabuto out of the club when he went from a mysterious agent whom may or may not be on Orochimaru side to a boring Orochimaru cult member. She can meet Homura if she doesn't mind the age difference. I'm assuming she's legal.

mrsticky005
03-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't know if I every will because I watch the anime more than read the manga, and I feel wrong reading manga online that I can buy.

You can watch the anime at www.onepieceofficial.com and yes it's legal.

Sorry I kicked Kabuto out of the club when he went from a mysterious agent whom may or may not be on Orochimaru side to a boring Orochimaru cult member. She can meet Homura if she doesn't mind the age difference. I'm assuming she's legal.

Homura and Karin=Great Chemistry

Wooster
03-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Homura and Karin=Great Chemistry
Stop it Kakashi. But as I just said it is indeed legal to watch One Piece there. The problem is I'm in limbo between legal shows right now.

mrsticky005
03-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Stop it Kakashi. But as I just said it is indeed legal to watch One Piece there. The problem is I'm in limbo between legal shows right now.

Wait a minute I thought I was the one who said it was legal to watch One Piece there. It includes both sub and dub.

Wooster
03-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Wait a minute I thought I was the one who said it was legal to watch One Piece there. It includes both sub and dub.
Hey it's in my quote, so I must have said it right?`;)

Ockinga
03-03-2010, 06:16 PM
This was actually a good chapter in a while, I was happy to see that no PNJ was used at or, nor was there any trolling.

Also, I liked the Karin moment.
Then maybe you could tell me why my other thread fails?

Xcessive Amaterasu
03-03-2010, 06:22 PM
I thought it was a good chapter but i was expecting there to be more. As for the third option i would expect him to use itachis gift, join him or like ive been thinking end the ninja system. I don't know if he does it on purpose but lately when kishi is trying to make a point he brings up the ninja system or as they say the world of ninjas. Even when naruto and jiraiya talk of peace its always in this "world", i still hope for a grand battle between sasuke and naruto be friend of foe.

Wooster
03-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Then maybe you could tell me why my other thread fails?
Because others disagree. You just need Vatanui AKA Pride to post in your thread and agree with you.

Did we really need to see the Naruto Abridged plot of the Final Valley here? I'll say it again, Kishimoto just flipped us all the bird.

Yemen Satoshi
03-03-2010, 06:26 PM

No, he didn't get the cut from Sakura, he got it from Sasuke's kunai. Sasuke didn't take the kunai from Sakura. Lol, the second arrival of Rasendori! Woot!

Wooster
03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
No, he didn't get the cut from Sakura, he got it from Sasuke's kunai. Sasuke didn't take the kunai from Sakura. Lol, the second arrival of Rasendori! Woot!
I looked back at Chapter 484 just to be sure. On page sixteen third panel, Sasuke clearly takes Sakura's kunai from her. So Sasuke did cut Naruto with Sakura's kunai whether it was poisoned or not.

3littlepigs
03-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Wow! I'm so disappointed with this week's chapter...all the emotion I had last week disappeared so quickly!.

Is it just me or was that conversation a repeat of their conversation years ago at the Valley? what a waste...

Kakashi's the only sane person in team 7 (and the only one acting like a true ninja right now)...Naruto better have a great answer for us next week like he did with Nagato or else I'm really hoping Madara pops out of nowhere and makes this interesting again.:roll:

Rasen_Chidori
03-03-2010, 09:12 PM
A bit too much symbolism for me, but the part when we saw Naruto and Sasuke in opposite places was kind of cool.

I think when Kakashi spoke of the poisoned kunai, I don't think Sakura had actually applied the poison yet since she planned to just stab Sasuke, so poison wouldn't be needed. Even if Naruto is poisoned now, Sakura could cure it since she would most likely have an antidote on her for her own poison.

...Narutos' third choice....its' probably to maim Sasuke so badly that he can't fight anymore (eg- Gaara vs Lee), didn't Kishi say that one of team 7 wouldn't be a ninja anymore?

As for Karin being done with Sasuke, that wasn't that big of a surprise, I thought that might happen.

Titankahn
03-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Hm we are waiting the big exciting chapter i'm wondering if there will be one or before it the battle ends somehow, the chapters are so short that almost nothing so important can happen even if something very important happens thats so small. For ex naruto's answer maybe we will know it in the next chapter, but only that nothing more. Btw it's early morning here dunno if i'm dreaming still. :)

mrsticky005
03-04-2010, 07:59 AM
I doubt poison will effect Naruto too much.
Remember this is the guy that survived having an ARM through his lung.
If anything it will just be an excuse for Naruto to go nine tails.

Reala
03-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Not PNJ but Karin. Fortunately, she's leaving him.

News i've been waitin g to hear since the chapter she was introduced

Yeah, i thought that was cool, although i didn't notice the manical look, but still, i like the idea of an AU where Naruto and Sasuke switch places

That was a let down I was hoping Naruto would whoop Sasuke's @$$ but I guess we will have to wait at least another week to see it :(..

That's the unfortunate part, but the whoop ass will coem don't worry, i can't wait to see Naruto beat the crap out of Sasuke and him home screaming by his feet.
Hopefully it'll be as epic!!

I think he meant he will end the endless battle between Uchiha and Senju(Konoha, older,younger Sage sons)...by eliminating Konoha. Genocide the answer to all of life's problems.:roll:

As an answer to all life's problems, it's not working too well

Well Sasuke still essentially a child, who is screwed up in the head.
He's become careless and stupid, he knew what would happen if he overused the mangekyou sharingan, he did it anyway. He's become blind to the fact Madara is using him as a tool, depsiteclaiming their not allies, what Madara told Sasuke made him react this way.
He's not thinking over anything anymore, he's being arrogant and forgetting his limits.

Before he would analyze his opponents carefully and react appropiately, now he just seems to be throwing all he's got at his enemies in one stupid attempt to kill them.

Well the thing is if both Kakashi and Sakura know the kunai is poisoned, did they not notice that Naruto is scratched? If they did, shouldn't Sakura start healing him pronto.

The third option is to beat Sasuke to an inch of his life and then pull out Jiraiya's second book, Make-Out Paradise, and use it to convince Sasuke to trust in him to revive his clan.`:shock:

Tell us what you REALLY think about Sakura.`;)

That's a good plan!

Demon of the Hidden Mist
03-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Wow! I'm so disappointed with this week's chapter...all the emotion I had last week disappeared so quickly!.

Is it just me or was that conversation a repeat of their conversation years ago at the Valley? what a waste...

Kakashi's the only sane person in team 7 (and the only one acting like a true ninja right now)...Naruto better have a great answer for us next week like he did with Nagato or else I'm really hoping Madara pops out of nowhere and makes this interesting again.:roll:
its crazy in a ninja world Kakashi is the only one acting like a ninja. well maybe out of the three. Saukra cant do her duty and naruto cant either. Thats the only thing that drives me crazy. Sasuke has killed so many ppl tried to kill Sakura twice tried to kill naruto once. (not counting the valley) And they still dont wanna kill sasuke. When this chapter is done i hope Kakashi punishes Naruto for holding him back and disobeying orers. ISnt Kakashi Hokage or something wow`#(

Seraphim
03-04-2010, 10:12 AM
I liked this chapter a lot. As for the repeat symbolism, I think that might be intentional. Sasuke just kinda raged past everything Naruto said at the final valley, so Naruto is trying again.(this time, with feeling) Alas, though, Sasuke is just raging his way through this time too. I really like the switch places thing, and the fact that Karin is done with the sauce. Maybe Suigetsu and Jugo (whenever they show up again) will follow suit.

3littlepigs
03-04-2010, 10:19 AM
its crazy in a ninja world Kakashi is the only one acting like a ninja. well maybe out of the three. Saukra cant do her duty and naruto cant either. Thats the only thing that drives me crazy. Sasuke has killed so many ppl tried to kill Sakura twice tried to kill naruto once. (not counting the valley) And they still dont wanna kill sasuke. When this chapter is done i hope Kakashi punishes Naruto for holding him back and disobeying orers. ISnt Kakashi Hokage or something wow`#(
Yeah, that bothers me too....I understand Naruto because he even forgave Nagato but it still bothers me that they keep disobeying direct orders from Kakashi. He's Hokage now! It's like they're forgetting why they're even getting a salary...during the fight with Pain, Tsunade did give Naruto permission to fight him alone with no intervention from others but now Kakashi gave him the order to leave :roll:

Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness
03-04-2010, 10:19 AM
OMG i just read it and was like wowwwww!

Sharingan Shinobi
03-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I looked back at Chapter 484 just to be sure. On page sixteen third panel, Sasuke clearly takes Sakura's kunai from her. So Sasuke did cut Naruto with Sakura's kunai whether it was poisoned or not.

Naruto would be immune b/c of the fox demon heal powers.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-04-2010, 01:50 PM
To the people thinking this is going to have an happy ending haha it probably won't yes the whole point of Naruto is to save Sasuke (so shouldn't it be called Sasuke Shippuden really -.-) but it is also about Naruto having to make a choice die or live and have to face guilt every day and if it does it happily the whole manga was a big waster of time

Sharingan Shinobi
03-04-2010, 02:41 PM
I want to know why Kakashi said "Where's Yamato?" That was kinda strange?!?
I would think Kakashi could've figured that one out...

Bioyard
03-04-2010, 03:11 PM

Yeah, he should be immune. In the beginning of the series he was stabbed in the hand with a poison kunai and the fox healed him.

Wooster
03-04-2010, 03:30 PM

Yeah, he should be immune. In the beginning of the series he was stabbed in the hand with a poison kunai and the fox healed him.

No Naruto stabbed himself to remove the poison. We don't have any evidence that Naruto is immune to poison itself. However, you have just provided the answer to how Naruto can heal himself. He only needs to stab himself in the face.

Raven Uchiha
03-04-2010, 04:15 PM
I cried for it's exactly what happened at the Final Valley, them charging at each other.

KaiokenX5 Karo
03-04-2010, 04:21 PM
i hope this fight is as epic as the first

KaiokenX5 Karo
03-04-2010, 04:23 PM

yeah but the way sasuke repeats himself you can only respond in one way and no matter what happens youll always say the same thing

Wooster
03-04-2010, 04:31 PM
yeah but the way sasuke repeats himself you can only respond in one way and no matter what happens youll always say the same thing
Sasuke has his entire speech lip-synched. It's hard to fight and talk at the same time.

KARINISSOSEXY
03-04-2010, 04:44 PM
A bit too much symbolism for me, but the part when we saw Naruto and Sasuke in opposite places was kind of cool.

I think when Kakashi spoke of the poisoned kunai, I don't think Sakura had actually applied the poison yet since she planned to just stab Sasuke, so poison wouldn't be needed. Even if Naruto is poisoned now, Sakura could cure it since she would most likely have an antidote on her for her own poison.

...Narutos' third choice....its' probably to maim Sasuke so badly that he can't fight anymore (eg- Gaara vs Lee), didn't Kishi say that one of team 7 wouldn't be a ninja anymore?

As for Karin being done with Sasuke, that wasn't that big of a surprise, I thought that might happen.
NO! HE DIDN'T! JEEZ, I'm tired of this crap! Everyone says that apparently Kishimoto Masashi said this and Kishimoto Masashi said that, well he didnt! Any interview you saw on the internet was FAKE! First it was "Naruto is apart of the akatsuki" Next its "Naruto will tame ninetails like a horse in the near future (before shippuden)" and then its "one of team 7 will become blind I.G. Kakashi" Then its "one of team 7 wont be a ninja"`#(`#(`#(

KARINISSOSEXY
03-04-2010, 04:47 PM

No. He got hit with chidori, Sasuke never had a Kunai.

Zazuro
03-04-2010, 04:50 PM

Uhm, no it's not a rip-off...Naruto WAS actually THINKING that exact same thing in Part 1 naruto at the Final Valley when sasuke pierced his Chidori through his right lung, he was just thinking that (almos0 exact same words. And those was like.... 200s chapters before Hinata's confession.

KARINISSOSEXY
03-04-2010, 04:51 PM

*GASP* REALLY?!! OMG!

but no, anruto wouldnt be poisonedt=, he got hit with CHIDORI. NOT KUNAI PEEPLE.

darkdemonofthemist
03-04-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm waiting for someone to say "Yeah, we get it. You're clan's dead. Boo hoo. That was like, 9 years ago right? Why don't you get over it already? I'm sure that's what Itachi would want, whom you keep forgetting YOU killed."

All the time Naruto was talking to Sasuke at the end, I was thinking "Wow, Naruto sounds so gay right about now. If Masashi wants SasuNaru so bad, he should just do it."

EDIT: I think when Sakura said "Naruto still thought of you as a friend! He still does..." That "still does..." kind of makes me think that's her way of saying "I still do..." as in she still lovs him.

KARINISSOSEXY
03-04-2010, 04:58 PM

Yeah that's what I thought about sasuke. But he was making sense, up until he said "Im going to severe every link that ever existed that relates to Uchiha! That is how I will revive my clan!"....Which....really. No. That's just sad, dude.

Wooster
03-04-2010, 04:58 PM
No. He got hit with chidori, Sasuke never had a Kunai.
Ah did you read chapter 484?

Hembol
03-04-2010, 05:08 PM
where are you people finding chapter 485?
last time i checked online they only had up to chapter 484

Zazuro
03-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Check ... (with no | in between) peeps. yes with a common ending... dot come!

Hembol
03-04-2010, 05:19 PM
oh well i goes to 1{}---&&& manga with dot and a com

KARINISSOSEXY
03-04-2010, 05:26 PM
There is no reason for Sasuke to be evil anymore since the Curse mark is gone.
He didn't start talking about revenge until Orochimaru bit him and gave him the curse mark.

Jiraiya said that Naruto would surpass him and he was right! Naruto WILL bring Sasuke back, unlike Jiraiya who couldn't bring Orochimaru back...
I'm sorry, but Sasuke spoke of revenge on episode 1., and chapter 3. He wanted to kill itachi even then.

Wooster
03-04-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm sorry, but are you RETARDED? Sasuke spoke of revenge on EPISODE 1. CHAPTER 3. He wanted to kill itachi even THEN
Was that really necessary? Come on, you can disagree without doing that.

Hembol
03-04-2010, 05:30 PM
no you cant
plus he has a point sasukes goal from the start was revenge

KARINISSOSEXY
03-04-2010, 05:34 PM
I realized. Naruto and Sasuke are identical. Before I didnt see it, I thought it was only gaara and sasuke, but Sasuke had something pretty foul done to him with good intentions by itachi and naruto had something particularly foul done to him in good intentions.

KARINISSOSEXY
03-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Was that really necessary? Come on, you can disagree without doing that.
Im sorry the comment just suprised me ^.^'....Ill refrain from doing that any further`o.o"

Wooster
03-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Im sorry the comment just suprised me ^.^'....Ill refrain from doing that any further`o.o"
Good.:D

KARINISSOSEXY
03-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Check ... (with no | in between) peeps. yes with a common ending... dot come!
Why does everyone call sasuke "Sauce"...? and thats kinda against the rules, dude.

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I think he means if anyone knows the Uchiha name he'll kill them. So if someone happens to know of the Uchiha clan name by any means he'll kill them and make sure no one will ever know that the Uchiha existed.

So in other words you know the word Uchiha your dead, you speak of Uchiha your dead, your know Uchiha your dead.

And then maybe have everyone in fear of the only 2 Uchiha's. Or him self, Sasuke..
Wow thats pretty harsh!`:| Why does he have to be such a jerk?:???:

Paradox Within
03-04-2010, 09:12 PM
I kinda thought 'Did Naruto just confess to Sasuke?' goes back few pages 'Well holy mackerel, that's what it looks like,' and then I went to sleep. Heh heh, this chapter was cooler than the previous ones in that...... WHAT IS NARUTO'S DECISION!?!?`~( I especially enjoyed the scene where Naruto and Sasuke chatted and the cover page. So uh, did Naruto get taller than Sasuke over a few months?`o.o"

uchiha.amogh99
03-05-2010, 12:35 AM
well i feel that naruto is gonna hurt sasuke a lot so that he can bring sasuke back to konoha.and since sasuke is losing his sight,he wont be able 2 escape 4m konoha.

TheWhiteFang
03-05-2010, 02:13 AM
id just like to see naruto just demolish sasuke. ooo and then sakura could jump in front of him screaming NO DONT KILL HIM and naruto finally has enough of her bitchiness making EVERYTHING harded and kills her too. really had enough of those two, would LOVE to see naruto just slaughter...but hes not because hes a nice guy and all....

and i definitely think naruto has some plan in mind, something from when he talked to itachi way back. some way to stop sasuke...maybe naruto was taught a genjutsu that could stop sasuke?

and finally there is no way for kakashi to be hokage. the previous unofficial one, Danzo, died only a couple hours ago right? they dont just make a new hokage IMMEDIATELY. i mean the elders dont even know hes dead yet, and then they take several days picking a new one. i guess he could be the highest ranking junin and thereby able to give commands for his temporary rank.....but he isnt hokage people. at least not yet...personally i dont think he ever will be.

Rasen_Chidori
03-05-2010, 03:41 AM
NO! HE DIDN'T! JEEZ, I'm tired of this crap! Everyone says that apparently Kishimoto Masashi said this and Kishimoto Masashi said that, well he didnt! Any interview you saw on the internet was FAKE! First it was "Naruto is apart of the akatsuki" Next its "Naruto will tame ninetails like a horse in the near future (before shippuden)" and then its "one of team 7 will become blind I.G. Kakashi" Then its "one of team 7 wont be a ninja"`#(`#(`#(

I think you need to settle down a bit dude, I don't think that that was really needed.

I am well aware that not everything that you read online or may hear from others is true and fact. Besides if you read my post I didn't post it as a fact but as a question. I wasn't sure of it, it was just something I had heard and was asking about.

Shkin
03-05-2010, 05:39 AM
this chapter is just prolonging the agony. it showed nothing new really. but symbolism? maybe.and i just realized how Karin > Sakura. xDDDD

tyler
03-05-2010, 08:25 AM
id just like to see naruto just demolish sasuke. ooo and then sakura could jump in front of him screaming NO DONT KILL HIM and naruto finally has enough of her bitchiness making EVERYTHING harded and kills her too. really had enough of those two, would LOVE to see naruto just slaughter...but hes not because hes a nice guy and all....

and i definitely think naruto has some plan in mind, something from when he talked to itachi way back. some way to stop sasuke...maybe naruto was taught a genjutsu that could stop sasuke?

and finally there is no way for kakashi to be hokage. the previous unofficial one, Danzo, died only a couple hours ago right? they dont just make a new hokage IMMEDIATELY. i mean the elders dont even know hes dead yet, and then they take several days picking a new one. i guess he could be the highest ranking junin and thereby able to give commands for his temporary rank.....but he isnt hokage people. at least not yet...personally i dont think he ever will be.

Danzo wasn't officially the Hokage either. They were still waiting on the votes from all the Jounin. The Jounin however chose Kakashi as the next Hokage. So basically it was like a split vote on Hokage. Of course there is so much going on in the Leaf village right now that the elders just assumed that Danzo was officially the hokage and the jounin (and sand villiage) just assumed that Kakashi was hokage.

Technically, Tsunade is still hokage...but she is in a coma.

Cobrinha
03-05-2010, 12:02 PM
This chapter was rather disappointing. This whole 'third option' thing is kind of preposterous. Naruto can either kill Sasuke or not. It'll probably be something lame like, "...I'm going to save you Sasuke, and bring you back to the village." Who knows, it might be something cool.

Hidden Ninja45
03-05-2010, 04:12 PM
That was an awesome chapter. I wonder what Naruto is going to do about Sasuke. It's apparent Naruto has made a choice about what he is going to do.

Wooster
03-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Danzo wasn't officially the Hokage either. They were still waiting on the votes from all the Jounin. The Jounin however chose Kakashi as the next Hokage. So basically it was like a split vote on Hokage. Of course there is so much going on in the Leaf village right now that the elders just assumed that Danzo was officially the hokage and the jounin (and sand villiage) just assumed that Kakashi was hokage.

Technically, Tsunade is still hokage...but she is in a coma.
No they officially disposed of Tsunade. Even if she wakes up, she wouldn't be Hokage anymore. Not that they couldn't make her Hokage again if they wanted to.

Waterstar
03-05-2010, 05:12 PM
there's nothing wrong with it, other than Kakashi said was going to kill Sasuke, Sasuke really did tell Naruto to either kill him or get killed, Karin stopped caring for Sasuke, and Sasuke is so deep in the darkness that Naruto has to fight him just to get through to him, instead of that increadable speech he gave out. And didyou guys see how close they're hands were, it looked like Naruto could just reach a little farther and actually grab Sasuke's hand, can you believe that?

Sarutobi: Yes, queit incredable indeed.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Sasuke has something planned... He has to unless all that darkness has clouded his mind. He knows he can't beat Naruto. He's half blind,half dead, and out numbered...
After that Chidori, He's not gonna be able to do much....

mrsticky005
03-06-2010, 03:52 AM
No they officially disposed of Tsunade. Even if she wakes up, she wouldn't be Hokage anymore. Not that they couldn't make her Hokage again if they wanted to.

Shikaku: What? Make some woman Hokage twice!
It was bad enough the first time!

Shikamaru: Um...dad...

Shikaku: Quiet son. You know if I had my way. All ninjas would be men. Because only us men could be so brave and bold and dieing with honor...

Shikamaru: Dad! B-behind you...

Shikaku: Shikamaru, Would you quit interr...

Mrs. Nara: Hello dear. Did you remember to take out the trash

Shikaku: Ok Shikamaru, you'll be the bait while I run.

Shikamaru: Forget that. What happen to dieing with honor?

Shikaku: Do I LOOK like Kakashi? Guys like me don't get resurrected!

Sharingan Shinobi
03-06-2010, 04:16 AM
Shikaku: What? Make some woman Hokage twice!
It was bad enough the first time!

Shikamaru: Um...dad...

Shikaku: Quiet son. You know if I had my way. All ninjas would be men. Because only us men could be so brave and bold and dieing with honor...

Shikamaru: Dad! B-behind you...

Shikaku: Shikamaru, Would you quit interr...

Mrs. Nara: Hello dear. Did you remember to take out the trash

Shikaku: Ok Shikamaru, you'll be the bait while I run.

Shikamaru: Forget that. What happen to dieing with honor?

Shikaku: Do I LOOK like Kakashi? Guys like me don't get resurrected!

Doesn't Shikaku have a crush on Tsunade??

valtreck
03-06-2010, 04:46 AM
nice chapter.

mrsticky005
03-06-2010, 04:51 AM
Doesn't Shikaku have a crush on Tsunade??

The post was a joke.
Shikaku is afraid of his wife.
So it be funny if he was talking tough
and then realize she's standing behind him.

Wooster
03-06-2010, 05:25 AM
The post was a joke.
Well since Shikaku is the jonin representative on the counsel, maybe his wife will force him to nominate her. Nothing like nepotism.

Inuyasha
03-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Well since Shikaku is the jonin representative on the counsel, maybe his wife will force him to nominate her. Nothing like nepotism.

she is a power house tho she'd control just about every thing :lol:

Wooster
03-06-2010, 05:57 AM
she is a power house tho she'd control just about every thing :lol:
True dat. She makes Tsunade look like a daffodil.

She's a brick... house (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU). She's mighty, mighty letting it all hang out.

Sharingan Shinobi
03-06-2010, 07:34 AM
The post was a joke.

I know it was a joke...
I was just saying when she became the 5th Hokage, Shikaku said something about her looks and Shikamaru was like "Whatever"....

mrsticky005
03-06-2010, 09:48 AM
I know it was a joke...
I was just saying when she became the 5th Hokage, Shikaku said something about her looks and Shikamaru was like "Whatever"....

Yeah I remember. Shikaku had the hots for Tsunade (despite her being in her 50s) Shikaku had to sleep on the couch....for a week. It was off panel.