PDA

View Full Version : Child Of Prophecy.

Black King
05-30-2009, 10:41 PM
I think Nagato was. I might explain my reasoning later.

Kisame
05-30-2009, 10:56 PM
The elder toad confirmed they were both the children of prophecy.

Black King
05-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Oh, well. I just want to know what people think.

ThunderSpirit
05-30-2009, 11:02 PM
I think it Naruto,
Jiraiya was sure that it was Naruto, and Fukasaku seemed to agree. Also that fact that Naruto mastered Sage mode so much more easily and perfectly than Jiraiya seems to point to him. One thing that really rules out Nagato for me is that he was warped by his experiences and only realized his error in the end because of Naruto. Naruto just seems to be a better candidate to me. I think the real key lies in the way that Naruto uses his life experiences to understand others and try to relate to them. Plus he's the main character. ;)
but I'd be curious to hear your reasoning.

ThunderSpirit
05-30-2009, 11:04 PM
The elder toad confirmed they were both the children of prophecy.

I must have missed that it was both of them.

Black King
05-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Yeah, that makes sense. You almost changed my opinion...
But I still think it's Nagato because the balance was in his hands. Some might think it's Naruto because Naruto changed Nagato's mind, but it was still Nagato's choice to either stop or keep up the conflict. He chose to leave Konoha be and even brought people back. That and that old senile frog told Jiraiya that a choice that changes the fate of the world was his. I think that choice was made when he decided to train Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan. Jiraiya even thinks that was when the choice was made.

there's things I meant to say but forgot...so this'll do for now even though it's not much.

Vidda Hatake
05-30-2009, 11:16 PM
I also think it was both of them. One would not have done what they did without the other...

Black King
05-30-2009, 11:19 PM
Yes, that keeps going through my mind. But still, the overall choice was Nagato's.

waterlemon-chi
05-31-2009, 02:16 AM
I'm going with the both of them... ^^ Didn't the toad say so???

Sage Of Six Paths
05-31-2009, 07:18 AM
Yes...

The toads said

that both of them were

the child of prophecy, so I

guess that they were the children

of prophecy or something. I don't know...

Wait, yes I do! I just said it.

Itachi-Sama
06-13-2009, 12:41 AM
Both.

Windking
06-27-2009, 06:44 PM
its naruto..cuz pain is already dead..