PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here that would cry if Sasuke died?

Pages : [1] 2

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Would you?

sasuke uchiha 02
05-30-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm kinda new here, just signed up on May 30th. So, I'll just say this and if it's wrong or can't happen etc. Please let me know.
Don't swear.
be appropriate.
ok, I think that's it.
BUt, let's stick to the subject... anybody? :D
i would sasuke is my fav

Kisame
05-30-2009, 09:45 PM
I like Sasuke, but I didn't cry when 2 other characters died that I like more then Sasuke, so I doubt I'd cry for Sasuke.

OnyxBlossom
05-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Id cry if he died!

Sensei : Riku Arashi
05-30-2009, 09:46 PM
i would be sad cuz he is one of my favorite characters but i wouldn't cry

but he is my 2nd favorite character

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Id cry if he died!

I'd cry my heart out!!

Vidda Hatake
05-30-2009, 09:48 PM
I hate to admit it, but yeah, I'd probably cry a bit...

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 09:48 PM
i would be sad cuz he is one of my favorite characters but i wouldn't cry

Who's your first?

BaneDeidara
05-30-2009, 09:50 PM
I doubt I would cry, but I would be very sad if he died. He is a very important character, I can't imagine what Naruto would do if he died. Sasuke is the main thing that motivates him to trying his hardest.

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 09:50 PM
I have a question since I'm so new. (Under 1 hour!)
Does this place allow swearing? To what extent if it does?

Kisame
05-30-2009, 09:52 PM

Nope, you can only say things like crap, darn, heck, etc.

BaneDeidara
05-30-2009, 09:53 PM
It does, the extent? About to the level they do on the official sub (the one on this site) fansubs often make the language worse,

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 09:54 PM
I doubt I would cry, but I would be very sad if he died. He is a very important character, I can't imagine what Naruto would do if he died. Sasuke is the main thing that motivates him to trying his hardest.

Yes, I imagine Naruto commiting suicide, give up on becoming Hokage, or something else that's sad. It would be very hard for me to continue the show/manga knowing Sasuke's gone... but know the thing is... SPOILER!!!Sasuke is going blind because of the mongekyou Sharingan, so with his new coming soon fight with Naruto, he might go blind.

I hope that doesn't lead to something bad.

BaneDeidara
05-30-2009, 09:54 PM

You can say things worse than that. A mod was talking about it in a thread about 2 weeks ago.

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 09:55 PM
It does, the extent? About to the level they do on the official sub (the one on this site) fansubs often make the language worse,

ok, thank you.

BaneDeidara

Yes, I imagine Naruto commiting suicide, give up on becoming Hokage, or something else that's sad. It would be very hard for me to continue the show/manga knowing Sasuke's gone... but know the thing is... SPOILER!!![spoiler:2ktsw53c]Sasuke is going blind because of the mongekyou Sharingan, so with his new coming soon fight with Naruto, he might go blind.[/spoiler:2ktsw53c]

I hope that doesn't lead to something bad.
[spoiler:2ktsw53c]I'm hoping that sasuke will find a way to have enternal mingekyo, like tobi/madara has.[/spoiler:2ktsw53c]

Kisame

You can say things worse than that. A mod was talking about it in a thread about 2 weeks ago.

Like what? That's the worse I've heard from anyone here.

BaneDeidara
05-30-2009, 09:57 PM
You can say things like Damn, as long as you dont use it as an insult like:
You can NOT say:
Damn you.
You CAN say:
Damn my computer is going realy slow!
And with that, I think you can probably judge what you can and can't say.

Sensei : Riku Arashi
05-30-2009, 09:57 PM
[quote="sensei:riku memrai":3t73fwbs]i would be sad cuz he is one of my favorite characters but i wouldn't cry

Who's your first?[/quote:3t73fwbs]

its a tie between neji, naruto, and oh wiat sasuke is tied for fist to nevermind

so my favorite character: well first is a tie neji, naruto, and sasuke so i might cry a little

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 09:58 PM
this is a huge spoiler to people who don't read the weekly new manga chapter!!
[spoiler:2zncwxre]Sasuke is going blind (from mongekyou sharingan effects) and know heading over to attack konoha, if he uses it, he may go completely blind. And what about Itachi's prophecy. "Can you weigh Sasuke's life against the village?" Is this the time where Naruto has to decide if he wants to destroy konoha, or kill Sasuke!?[/spoiler:2zncwxre]

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-30-2009, 09:59 PM
:oops: *raises hand slowly*

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 09:59 PM
You can NOT say:
Damn you.
You CAN say:

thank you, I'm not allowed to hear anything else then those, and my mom wanted to know if it was really swear-free.

BaneDeidara
05-30-2009, 10:01 PM
You can NOT say:
Damn you.
You CAN say:

thank you, I'm not allowed to hear anything else then those, and my mom wanted to know if it was really swear-free.
There isnt anything realy bad allowed on this site. If someone sais anything realy bad then a Mod will edit the post if they find it.

Kisame
05-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Sasuke is going blind (from mongekyou sharingan effects) and know heading over to attack konoha, if he uses it, he may go completely blind. And what about Itachi's prophecy. "Can you weigh Sasuke's life against the village?" Is this the time where Naruto has to decide if he wants to destroy konoha, or kill Sasuke!?

Itachi has used it for years and he didn't go blindish until way later, I doubt Sasuke is going to become blind.

Naruto will just protect it and rescue Sasuke, after all Itachi's gift is probably going to be used to convert Sasuke.

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 10:02 PM
:oops: *raises hand slowly*

It's ok, I would cry until I had a heart attack. I'm one of those "emotional-to-anime" people. It's pretty embarrasing. he's my motivation in this world.

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 10:03 PM
[spoiler:2amvgdfk]Sasuke is going blind (from mongekyou sharingan effects) and know heading over to attack konoha, if he uses it, he may go completely blind. And what about Itachi's prophecy. "Can you weigh Sasuke's life against the village?" Is this the time where Naruto has to decide if he wants to destroy konoha, or kill Sasuke!?[/spoiler:2amvgdfk]

Itachi has used it for years and he didn't go blindish until way later, I doubt Sasuke is going to become blind.

Naruto will just protect it and rescue Sasuke, after all Itachi's gift is probably going to be used to convert Sasuke.
ok, but the problem is the eyes Itachi implanted into Sasuke were used, meaning that those were the fading eyes.

Kisame
05-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Sasuke is going blind (from mongekyou sharingan effects) and know heading over to attack konoha, if he uses it, he may go completely blind. And what about Itachi's prophecy. "Can you weigh Sasuke's life against the village?" Is this the time where Naruto has to decide if he wants to destroy konoha, or kill Sasuke!?

ok, but the problem is the eyes Itachi implanted into Sasuke were used, meaning that those were the fading eyes.

No, Itachi helped Sasuke awaken his own MS. Itachi's eyes are currently in Madara's possesion, so he has them in case Sasuke wants EMS.

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Oh.then why did Sasuke's vision go blurry?

Kisame
05-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Oh.then why did Sasuke's vision go blurry?

Maybe after effects that don't last too long, or maybe it's starting, but it needs years to reach blindness.

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 10:14 PM
that's good. Then at least we don't need to worry about that. :o

Kisame
05-30-2009, 10:15 PM

He'll probably get EMS, so he won't become blind at all anyways.

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 10:18 PM

[spoiler:faobfk8h]He'll probably get EMS, so he won't become blind at all anyways.[/spoiler:faobfk8h]

that's what I'm gonna guess.

TucanaTheToucan
05-30-2009, 10:29 PM
I'd be bummed out if I found out that Sasuke is dead.
Then, Naruto would never be able to bring him back.

X__Sasuke__X
05-30-2009, 10:49 PM
I'd be bummed out if I found out that Sasuke is dead.
Then, Naruto would never be able to bring him back.

Yeppers, bummed out indeed.

Black King
05-30-2009, 10:50 PM
I'd cry myself blind if Sasuke died! :x
I can't imagine Sasuke dead. D:

waterlemon-chi
05-31-2009, 02:35 AM
No, I think not... ^^

Sage Of Six Paths
05-31-2009, 07:08 AM
[center:31nlftsk]Not me.

I wouldn't really care.[/center:31nlftsk]

X__Sasuke__X
05-31-2009, 08:47 AM
I'd cry myself blind if Sasuke died! :x
I can't imagine Sasuke dead. D:

somehow, I can imagine Sasuke getting killed by Naruto, or Tobi.

Here's how I think it will end:

Naruto will release all his nine-tailed fox powers, so he unconsciously aware of what he's doing. Since Sasuke's curse mark is gone, he won't be able to stop it, even with MS. The Nine-tailed fox will kill him, and Naruto's consciousness will return. He kneel down next to Sasuke, realizing that he had killed him, and then... Idk.

goldendreamer
05-31-2009, 12:07 PM
I would be sad

shinobi4000
05-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Ah, who cares about him? Not me. So i wouldn't cry. In fact, I would throw a party

shino 4
05-31-2009, 12:15 PM
[center:mr2sp2zb]Not me.

I wouldn't really care.[/center:mr2sp2zb]
Me neither

Black King
05-31-2009, 12:54 PM
[spoiler:2n94p06x]Sasuke is going blind (from mongekyou sharingan effects) and know heading over to attack konoha, if he uses it, he may go completely blind. And what about Itachi's prophecy. "Can you weigh Sasuke's life against the village?" Is this the time where Naruto has to decide if he wants to destroy konoha, or kill Sasuke!?[/spoiler:2n94p06x]

[spoiler:2n94p06x]Itachi has used it for years and he didn't go blindish until way later, I doubt Sasuke is going to become blind.

Naruto will just protect it and rescue Sasuke, after all Itachi's gift is probably going to be used to convert Sasuke.[/spoiler:2n94p06x]

[spoiler:2n94p06x]Itachi didn't use his carelessly like Sasuke has. I've seen Itachi use it once. I've seen Sasuke use it like...four times. That and Madara said each time you use it not only does your eyesight get worse, but the rate of going blind increases.
So I think Sasuke's carelessness will cost him his sight. :|[/spoiler:2n94p06x]

kakashi842
05-31-2009, 12:55 PM
i wouldnt care i would laugh so hard :D :D :D :D :D :D

shinobi4000
05-31-2009, 12:57 PM
i wouldnt care i would laugh so hard :D :D :D :D :D :D
thank you :)

kakashi842
05-31-2009, 01:08 PM
i dont know when itachi and sasuke fought itachi gave him a upgraded form of the sharigan so it dont think sasuke can go blind by using it a lot

DeidaraFanGirlX3
05-31-2009, 01:10 PM
i wouldnt cry if sasuke died cuz he killed Deidei TT~TT

Black King
05-31-2009, 01:11 PM
i wouldnt cry if sasuke died cuz he killed Deidei TT~TT

Deidara killed himself. =/

shinobi4000
05-31-2009, 01:12 PM
yea, in a fight with Sasuke

sasuskegirl
05-31-2009, 01:24 PM
i would cry he is like in my top favs : :cry: :cry: :cry: (this would happen if he died)

lj0615
05-31-2009, 01:28 PM
i don't know i might but i did not cry when kakashi or jariya died because i held it in and their awsome!

X__Sasuke__X
06-19-2009, 09:12 AM
i don't know i might but i did not cry when kakashi or jariya died because i held it in and their awsome!

I didn't either but I was completely blown away!!!!
Even if Sasuke dies there's still the chance that someone will bring him back to life like Kishimoto ALWAYS does!

Naruto
06-19-2009, 09:14 AM
I'd laugh if he died!

Ryaque
06-19-2009, 09:14 AM
I would be balling me eyes out with all the tears!!! It should never happen, SASUKE NEEDS TO LIVE!!! I would probabuly be depressed for the rest of my life.

Ninja Pink
06-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Fangirls please don't kill me but,I think I'd laugh and point really hard...

But he won't die since he's a important charater,so it won't happen:(

brooksey
06-19-2009, 09:24 AM
I would start celebrating jumping up and down and saying you deserved it you bastard

Yuukimaru
06-19-2009, 09:32 AM
If he died i would cry because i'm laughing so hard

Kuromaki
06-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Why should I cry?

Ninja Pink
06-19-2009, 10:04 AM
I would start celebrating jumping up and down and saying you deserved it you bastard

Smart person,thank you;)

itachi/madara
06-19-2009, 10:04 AM
i would laugh and PARTY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawk
06-19-2009, 10:10 AM
I wouldnt

X__Sasuke__X
06-19-2009, 10:37 AM
I would, depending on what happened. I do think he deserves to die, considering all the important people he's killed, but at the same time, I don't want him to die, he's my fav. character! I don't think I would cry if Naruto killed him, because thats what this series is aiming for. It's happening soon, Sasuke's coming over and Naruto's killing him. I wrote a book about this based on info I have from the series.

HarunoSakura
06-19-2009, 01:36 PM
I'd definitely cry! However, XSasuke, I don't quite see Naruto killing Sasuke yet. There's still a lot of things they haven't found out since they have yet to speak to Sasuke, and Naruto will do everything in his power to avoid fighting Sasuke.

Since we're not sure what Sasuke will do once he returns to Konoha and sees it destroyed already, I guess we'll have to wait and see. =/

slayer95
06-19-2009, 06:46 PM
i would not at all, i did not cry when jiraya died, so if sasuke died, i would not mind

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 06:48 PM
I owuld cheer and hold a party.

X__Sasuke__X
06-20-2009, 08:41 PM
If he died i would cry because i'm laughing so hard

lol, that was irionic!!!

X__Sasuke__X
06-20-2009, 08:44 PM
I've meditated on it, and I pretty sure it's the opposite. naruto would do anything to fight Sasuke, yet he would try his hardest not to kill Sasuke at the same time.

06-20-2009, 09:16 PM
i like sasuke, but i dont think i like him so much to the point i'd cry

KarinxInoFan
06-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Well yeah, I'd shout in delight and laugh until I cried :B

hello_kitty_freak
06-20-2009, 10:22 PM
I'd cry in solitude for a while. Its unfathomable for me to think about it! He's my favorite character and he deserves a good punch to the face, but if he died... :cry: :cry: :cry:

princezzhinata
06-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Sasuke was a nice dude,I hope he won't die

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-20-2009, 11:13 PM
I would cheer and then throw a party.

dysfunctional-hebi
06-21-2009, 09:10 AM
I would be EXTREMELY upset if Sasuke died :( because in my personal opinion, he is one of the key factors to Naruto, it can't function without him. That, and he's my all time favourite character from ANY anime. I would probably go all emo in the corner of my room for a helluva long time X_x Yup, I would be crying a flood if he died.

imported_naruto54111
06-21-2009, 02:05 PM
i was on my way to crying when i though choji had died in the original naruto so i bet i would cry if sasuke died

imported_naruto54111
06-21-2009, 02:06 PM
I've meditated on it, and I pretty sure it's the opposite. naruto would do anything to fight Sasuke, yet he would try his hardest not to kill Sasuke at the same time.
yea id have to agree

Shinobi_Kitten
06-21-2009, 02:13 PM
i would be sad if sasuke died. he is my first fav guy character. Tobi is seond!

Raiden
06-21-2009, 02:14 PM
I would cheer and then throw a party.
hell yea

Agus-san
06-21-2009, 05:31 PM
No, but i would be sad

Kari-Chan
06-21-2009, 08:00 PM
I probably would. I cried when Asuma died, and I don't hate Sasuke so I don't see why not. He's a pretty cool character.

Yuukimaru
06-22-2009, 12:01 AM
I probably would. I cried when Asuma died, and I don't hate Sasuke so I don't see why not. He's a pretty cool character.

ya know i did too. i had a few tear drops cuz i realized how cool he was. and i really cried when Jiraiya died :cry: he was like me 3rd fave character :cry:

X__Sasuke__X
06-24-2009, 05:07 PM
I would be EXTREMELY upset if Sasuke died :( because in my personal opinion, he is one of the key factors to Naruto, it can't function without him. That, and he's my all time favourite character from ANY anime. I would probably go all emo in the corner of my room for a helluva long time X_x Yup, I would be crying a flood if he died.

I never thought someone would actually go that far... I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME!!! :shock::shock::shock:

X__Sasuke__X
06-24-2009, 05:10 PM
ya know i did too. i had a few tear drops cuz i realized how cool he was. and i really cried when Jiraiya died :cry: he was like me 3rd fave character :cry:

I'm emotional to anime so I cried when:
Naruto and Sasuke parted
Jiraiya died
Asuma died
neji and choji died
and Kakashi died (then got REALLY mad when he came back!):evil:

and this is from death note but...
I cried REALLLLLLY hard when L died, which is why I believe I would go insane if Sasuke died...:oops:

Cade
06-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Naruto and Sasuke parted
Jiraiya died
Asuma died
neji and choji died

I cried REALLLLLLY hard when L died, which is why I believe I would go insane if Sasuke died...:oops:
When did Neji and Choji die?

mangagirl
06-24-2009, 05:13 PM
maybe but mmm i don

X__Sasuke__X
06-24-2009, 07:02 PM
When did Neji and Choji die?

after their fights with kidomaru, and jirobo, they didn't really die, but they made it seem like they died.

Rosedragon
06-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Nope, no crying from me if Sasuke dies! Kakashi is another story, much sadness for him to die.

UchihaNyla
06-24-2009, 08:01 PM
I'd cry only cause i laughed to hard

Hebi
06-24-2009, 08:23 PM
I'd be upset *maybe 1 tear*JK
just upset

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-24-2009, 08:23 PM
I'd cry only cause i laughed to hard
rofl ha ha ha same here! :lol:

Darkest-Yang
06-24-2009, 08:25 PM
No why would I, he deserves to die

Itachi-Sama
06-25-2009, 01:49 AM
If Sasuke died, I'd maybe cry a few tears but I wouldn't have a emotional breakdown like a fangirl.

Black King
06-25-2009, 01:59 AM
X__Sasuke__X[/B] ]
Naruto and Sasuke parted
Jiraiya died
Asuma died
neji and choji died

I cried my face off for two weeks when the Third Hokage died.
Since it was one of the first important characters to die.
I had quivering lips over Choji and Neji. (I was holding it in...)

And I wanted scream at the top of my lungs when L died! I cried over this too... =(

hajrajaved
06-25-2009, 02:09 AM
well.....literally i wont....its just a show......but i ll feel really sad!!

Mini
06-25-2009, 03:53 AM
.Nope Just Be A Bit Upset.

kakuzushearts68
06-25-2009, 07:30 AM
not me!i hate him!he made deidara to commite suicide just to kill sasuke!did i mention that...

I HATE HIM!

Yoshi-Chan
06-25-2009, 07:37 AM
not me!i hate him!he made deidara to commite suicide just to kill sasuke!did i mention that...

I HATE HIM!
i hate him too!!!!

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 10:42 AM
I cried my face off for two weeks when the Third Hokage died.
Since it was one of the first important characters to die.
I had quivering lips over Choji and Neji. (I was holding it in...)

And I wanted scream at the top of my lungs when L died! I cried over this too... =(

Ya, I has an emotional breakdown when L died, I barely ate anything for a week. That's why I would cry hard if Sasuke died...:oops:

athoatho
06-25-2009, 10:49 AM
i would be very sad, when Assuma died i was sd for shikamaru, iwas very sad for him when he cried for his family and this time i would be more sad no i wont cry but barely

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 11:02 PM
interesting...

Naruko-chan
06-25-2009, 11:08 PM
I would cuz Naruto would be very upset if Sasuke died. :cry:

Black King
06-25-2009, 11:10 PM
i would be very sad, when Assuma died i was sd for shikamaru, iwas very sad for him when he cried for his family and this time i would be more sad no i wont cry but barely

How could I forget about Asuma?! I went crazy over that! :(
I held it in at first but when Kurenai started falling to the floor crying I blew up into a teary mess.

Naruko-chan
06-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Ya, I has an emotional breakdown when L died, I barely ate anything for a week. That's why I would cry hard if Sasuke died...:oops:

That would be an amazing diet........ :shock:
But when I found out that Sasuke left the village, I threw my Naruto manga across the room and cried.

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 11:11 PM
I would cuz Naruto would be very upset if Sasuke died. :cry:
I can't imagine what Naruto and Sakura would do. They'd just be summoned to the Hokage (did I mention death 2 danzo?) and he'd be like, Sasuke's dead. They'd freak out!

ANIMELVR4EVR
06-25-2009, 11:18 PM
i don't know what sakura and naruto would do. The story would just seem lost without him, in my point of view. One of naruto's main goal is to bring back sasuke, and he made a promise to Sakura. If he dies then.....i don't know... plus i don't imagine sasuke dying any time soon.

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 11:21 PM
I can, look at all the stuff he's caused!!

Amateratsu
07-04-2009, 09:38 AM
not wat ive seen :P.

Amateratsu
07-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Yes. Itachi died and gave his powers to Sasuke for him to be a hero and be powerful. What did Itachi die for if that doesn't happen? That doesn't mean I like Sasuke.Why are their so many Itachi haters?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

morganr08
07-04-2009, 10:45 AM
ok, thank you.
Wait I thought he took Itachis eyes???
edit: nope he didn't, hmm, I wonder why???

ninja with attitude
07-04-2009, 11:57 AM
im not a huge fan of sasuke but if naruto or sakura wer to see him die or somtin it would be really sad i guess... _-_

X__Sasuke__X
07-06-2009, 10:05 AM
I don't know why either. I was like, screaming at my computer: "YOU IDIOT, JUST GRAB THE FRICKEN EYES AND GO!!!!" I'm so sure our neighbors heard me...

*HinataGurl*
07-06-2009, 01:10 PM
i wouldnt cry. it would be sad but i would move on

kakashirockslove
07-07-2009, 10:07 AM
I won't cry if Sasuke died.

Haru
07-07-2009, 12:43 PM
:3 I might cry, but I think they'd be tears of joy~ ;) Because..
I'm still mad about Sasuke killing Dei-kun! -is a major deidara fangirl- But that's my own personal opinion. Sorry to all you sasuke fans out thar. O.o

yondaime
07-07-2009, 12:46 PM
I wouldn't cry but i would be sad

DeathWish
07-07-2009, 12:56 PM
I'd be disappointed, but I wouldn't cry.

KIBAFAN321
07-07-2009, 01:01 PM
I would! But it isn't tears of sadness, its tears of joy! When Sasuke dies, I will be laughing so hard I will start crying!

Kuromaki
07-07-2009, 01:04 PM
I'd cry a lot.
Because I would be laughing so hard!

Blackspell000
07-07-2009, 06:55 PM
I HATE SASUKE!!!! It's his fault Deidara is no longer with us. :(
But I do have a heart UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO'S NAME BEGINS WITH AN S....
so ... I would be sad .... FOR NARUTO!!!

*HinataGurl*
07-07-2009, 06:57 PM
I quess i would cry alittle.

Kabuto Yakushi
07-07-2009, 07:18 PM
i'd cry because i KNOW sasuke has good in his heart...

X__Sasuke__X
07-17-2009, 11:08 AM
i'd cry because i KNOW sasuke has good in his heart...
This is a little long but please read it all.
FINALLY someone who agrees with me!! Thank you! Here's my back-up to that:
Yes, Sasuke followed Orochimaru. Everyone knows that. But... did Sasuke originally want to? No. He didn't. It wasn't Sasuke's fault. Sasuke never wanted to follow Orochimaru, and he CERTAINLY didn't want the Curse Mark. It was Orochimaru's Curse Mark that eventually caused him to leave the village- in search of power that Orochimaru was promising him.
Another thing would be that whenever he fights, he doesn't kill people. In the last 3 Naruto episodes, he proved this. When they went to get Suigetsu's sword in that filler part, he stated: no killing people. When he talked to Karin (the idiot) he said he didn't want to kill anybody cause they weren't the ones he wanted to kill. Same with recruiting Jugo, he ordered Suigetsu not to kill. Orochimaru told Sasuke the same thing, in different words, that he was still too soft-hearted. I believe Orochimaru is right, Sasuke is soft-hearted. Sasuke is a nice guy on the inside. Thank you for stating this, and thanks to the people who read this all the way through.

X__Sasuke__X
07-17-2009, 03:22 PM
That would be an amazing diet........ :shock:
But when I found out that Sasuke left the village, I threw my Naruto manga across the room and cried.

lol. The amazing manga chucker!!!! Tear any pages while doing that? And yes, my diet was weird!;)

mitsuya uchiha
07-18-2009, 01:30 PM
i would cry sooo much!! :( if sasuke died it would be the worst thing ever! when sasuke left the village i cried all night!!

Cade
07-18-2009, 01:33 PM
I wouldn't cry one bit. I don't cry when cartoons die.

Life AKA Death
07-18-2009, 01:34 PM
who would not me the helll with sauske

ECW Original
07-18-2009, 01:35 PM
yes I'd cry tears of sheer joy!

SakuraGirl
07-18-2009, 01:36 PM
i would after all he has been though i would just feel bad if he died

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 02:40 PM
why does it seem like all the girls would cry and boys don't give a crap about what happens to Sasuke! Any boys that would cry, or any girls that would laugh, or cry tears of joy? I am a HUGE fangirl, so I'd cry until all the rest of my tears dried up, and then when they finally come back- cry some more!!!!

danboy
07-18-2009, 02:49 PM
cause there no way in a boy is that sensitive

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 02:57 PM
cause there no way in a boy is that sensitive

Yes, I do know a boy who would! :ugeek:

Keykeya
07-18-2009, 03:26 PM
I would cry. Sasuke is awesome!! ^-^

rainbowrazor
07-18-2009, 03:37 PM
i would totally cry if sasuke died i would be so sad

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 04:03 PM
yay! Agreeing people! Haven't seen some in awhile!!! Thanks guys!!!

rainbowrazor
07-18-2009, 04:15 PM
i <3 sasuke of course i would cry

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 04:35 PM
same here, I love Sasu-kun.

rainbowrazor
07-18-2009, 04:36 PM
yah he is awsome

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Yay! Sasu fans!

X__Sasuke__X
07-24-2009, 11:54 PM
I'd cry in solitude for a while. Its unfathomable for me to think about it! He's my favorite character and he deserves a good punch to the face, but if he died... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I couldn't have agreed more... That's excatly how I feel... He's my favorite character, I'm a huge fangirl, for god's sake I celebrated his bday by throwing a MASSIVE party, and making cupcakes and all- yet... He's killed off so many good characters, and done so many bad things-not on purpose tho. (See, the people vs sasuke) so I think he does deserve a straight punch right in the nose, knock him out if needed, but he doesn't deserve to DIE:cry:... just be PUNCHED IN THE FACE:D...

X__Sasuke__X
07-31-2009, 07:57 PM
Anybody here? no one's responded for awhile...

SasukeLovesMe11
07-31-2009, 11:02 PM
I know I would cry until it became phisically impossible to cry anymore:cry:I'm not a fangirl it's just that he is my favorite character.I know when he let the village I couldn't help but cry.:cry:

Looney-Lyra
07-31-2009, 11:16 PM
:cry: *Raises hand* :cry:

X__Sasuke__X
08-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Raise hand.
A lot of *s :cry:s and tears of joy!s here!
Lol.

Sasuinolover
08-10-2009, 05:06 PM
i would cry 4eva if he died i love him so much

rainbowrazor
08-10-2009, 05:57 PM
me cry eyes out

Nemico
08-10-2009, 07:15 PM
idk..

Tsunami Uchiha
08-11-2009, 06:58 AM
i admit that i'd tear up and maybe cry a little but other than that i'd be really really sad if meh fav charector died

animelover
08-11-2009, 07:00 AM
I'd just be sad, and if it were really emotional....then okay I'd shed a tear or two, and Sasuke dying is really likely now......

Deidara_1990
08-11-2009, 07:00 AM
no way sasuke killed deidara

X__Sasuke__X
08-11-2009, 07:39 AM
I'd just be sad, and if it were really emotional....then okay I'd shed a tear or two, and Sasuke dying is really likely now......

I know, that really suxx!
I made this thread before all of THIS started happening...
this thread might start getting more and more people responding.

rainbowrazor
08-11-2009, 04:08 PM
sasuke

Kon
08-11-2009, 04:09 PM
yo rainborazor can i be one of your bros if you want

X__Sasuke__X
08-11-2009, 08:05 PM
to Rainbowrazor What about Sasuke?

ooOSasukeOoo
08-12-2009, 03:07 AM
i'd cry all the day..ok,maybe not,but im the kinda girl that cries at all the sad movies..

sasukeschidori
08-12-2009, 03:11 AM
it would ruin my week or 2

sasukehokage
08-12-2009, 06:10 AM
I would cry if Sasuke died bc he is my favorite character in the anime/manga. i'd would also get depressed if he died...

Leaf
08-12-2009, 06:21 AM
Sasuke is my 5th favorite character in Naruto. He's a great guy i have to say, But i would not cry if he died.

Lol.

-Leaf

itachifan100
08-12-2009, 06:26 AM
i would cry
in joy!!! i hate sasu-gay

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 08:00 AM
I would cry if Sasuke died bc he is my favorite character in the anime/manga. i'd would also get depressed if he died...

Same here.:(

SaiyoichiUchiha
08-12-2009, 11:04 AM
I would be really really sad but i wouldnt cry about it...well maybe i would

Ero-Senin
08-12-2009, 11:25 AM
I wouldn't cry but I would feel sorry for him for being such a fool and not coming back to his real friends T_T

Heero75
08-12-2009, 11:26 AM
id be glad his dead

KIBAFAN321
08-12-2009, 11:26 AM
I would be crying.

But it isn't tears of saddness, it would be tears of joy.

DEATH TO SASUKE!!! :twisted:

Sasuke726
08-12-2009, 11:33 AM
he is my fave character

Sasuke726
08-12-2009, 11:35 AM
he is my fave character

but i wouldnt cry
men cry for the important things, we shouldnt cry when a cartoon character dies

Dreamer72
08-12-2009, 01:00 PM
I would be crying.

But it isn't tears of saddness, it would be tears of joy.

DEATH TO SASUKE!!! :twisted:

Whoa whats with the hate!?!?

Dreamer72
08-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Idk if i would. I might just cuz It is my nature to be kind and crap so i would cry without wanting to. I just made no sense.
But I might. I cried when Asuma died. Idk why. He was cool tho.:D

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 04:20 PM
I didn't care for Asuma... I thought he was a character just put there cause he had to be... I don't see what was the big deal about Asuma...

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 04:22 PM
id be glad his dead

You'd be glad that your avatar is dead?? So then do you like Sasuke or not??
I don't think he should die... yes, he's done some awful things, I'm well aware of that.
what he DOES deserve is a good smack to the face, and maybe some strong words, but never never NEVER death...:(

X__Sasuke__X
09-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Wow, is this thread dead already..? *cries for both thread and Sasuke*

X__Sasuke__X
09-10-2009, 08:33 PM
this is X__Sasuke__X's sister, X__Sasuke__X is watching me!

This is from me: lick a DUFF

X__Sasuke__X: ...wow. Ihave no idea what that means...

SakuraGirl
09-10-2009, 10:40 PM
i would he is cool

UchihaTobi
09-10-2009, 11:03 PM
well if he sacrifice his life for naruto in the end..and get all flash back from naruto- naruto shippuuden then if he's like asume when he died(i mean he tell what really is inside of his heart to his team)then i MIGHT cry

goujin
09-10-2009, 11:03 PM
kishimoto will

X__Sasuke__X
09-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Lol!! Yep, Kishimoto would ^^

darkdemonofthemist
09-11-2009, 02:38 PM
I'd sooo cry... Sasuke's way to awesome to die!!!!

X__Sasuke__X
09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
I know... WAY TO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Kaen Mikami
09-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Maybe me, I really like Sasuke.

I don't know if I'd cry for any characters in Naruto anymore, I have for Hidan but I don't know if I would for anyone else.

Hidden Ninja45
09-11-2009, 04:52 PM
I wouldn't cry, but I would be a little sad.

nightfire
09-11-2009, 05:09 PM
if him or sakura did ya, that would be uber sad and i want them to be together!

Uchiha master
09-11-2009, 05:14 PM
I would be sad but i wouldn't cry

Looney-Lyra
09-11-2009, 05:20 PM
*...Raises hand. -_-* I would be balling. TT-TT :cry: And then I'd join the millions of other pissed-off, RABID Fangirls in killing Kishimoto-sensei in his sleep... With frying pans. :mrgreen:

Nābris
09-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Nah.

Sorry, Sasuke, no tears for you. You got yourself too deep into your own melodramatic reality for me to get sad over your demise.

What would make me a pretty upset is if team Konaha became emotionally agonized over Sasuke's death and blame themselves in a absurdly fashion.

Seven
09-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Id laugh if he died:twisted:

narutorox2218
09-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Strangely i probably wouldn't. but i would totally be sulking for like 30 seconds. But if sasuke's gone, naruto might mope around all the time and that would suck

X__Sasuke__X
09-12-2009, 09:01 AM
...yea that would suck and the story would be completely BOOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!! if Sasuke were to die, and Naruto just sulked all day... I wouldn't watch Naruto anymore...

Kibafan006
09-12-2009, 11:19 AM
If Sasuke dies then...
YES! I'll call all of my friends and have a party

jdomino7
09-12-2009, 11:43 AM
if sasuke died i would laugh...then i would be sad because i would realize theyd make an entire season of memories...and that would be bad

X__Sasuke__X
09-12-2009, 04:17 PM
UGH!! An entire season of memories...
Sasuke don't die!!! I don't want you to die!!
1 because I am in love with you
2 because we'd have a flood of memories for the rest of the series...

jdomino7
09-12-2009, 06:54 PM
and naruto would go emo

and so would sakura,and ino

midoent
09-12-2009, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't cry but that would be the end of Naruto for me. I could care less about Naruto's journey for world peace.

Kibafan006
09-13-2009, 09:08 AM
UGH!! An entire season of memories...
Sasuke don't die!!! I don't want you to die!!
1 because I am in love with you
2 because we'd have a flood of memories for the rest of the series...
Oh, no!
Anything but a season of memories!

Kari-Chan
09-13-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure, I might.

I also think I might cry when Jiraiya dies.

X__Sasuke__X
09-13-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm not sure, I might.

I also think I might cry when Jiraiya dies.

Don't click this if you don't want a spoiler:

Jiraiya already died... sorry to say. :/

KAD2LMO
09-13-2009, 03:57 PM
of happiness maybe..

Madara-sama
09-13-2009, 04:31 PM
I'd be disappointed, but I would not cry over his death.

Roni1301
09-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Well, he is one of my favorite characters, so I imagine I would be pretty depressed or something, but crying might be taking it over board.

X__Sasuke__X
09-13-2009, 07:56 PM
lol, why? I would cry over him!

Sasuke072
09-15-2009, 06:08 PM
I would definitely cry. I would consider stop watching Naruto, because that would totally kill the series for me. I don't want him to die! He's my fave character and I love him!

X__Sasuke__X
09-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Same here! <3

Hidans
09-16-2009, 09:05 AM
Yeah, probably because he's one of my favourite characters and I get excited whenever I see him in the anime. Also, I really can't imagine him being dead. :(

AgentShayd
09-16-2009, 11:54 AM
*raises hand* I would cry....

atimon
09-16-2009, 12:36 PM
sasuke was a great character , but i hated him for his black heart

he smiled after he killed his own brother

i would never cry if he dies

X__Sasuke__X
09-16-2009, 02:24 PM
No he didn't...
HE CRIED!!!!!!

Kidhyuga
09-16-2009, 02:25 PM
no even though he is my fav i dont use emotion

(un)Godly Hiroku
09-16-2009, 02:26 PM
i wouldnt cry, but i would be pissed

(un)Godly Hiroku
09-16-2009, 02:30 PM
sasuke was a great character , but i hated him for his black heart

he smiled after he killed his own brother

i would never cry if he dies
wth are you smoking, he pasted out after his brother died
then woke up, heard the story about his brother and cried
and he is still alive, so i dont see why you said he WAS a great character

and he didnt have a black heart, he wanted revenge, which is a false justice, some people believe in when someone has done them wrong..

so you FAIL!!!

Paper-Konan
09-16-2009, 02:32 PM
no i would not

Spaz
09-16-2009, 03:40 PM
If Sasuke died, I would throw a party.

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
09-16-2009, 03:43 PM
My eyes would probably blood shot if he died :cry::cry:

philippe
09-16-2009, 03:44 PM
I used to really hate Sasuke the last couple of months. But some time ago I saw some of the really first episodes, and remembered, how I loved the relationship he and Naruto had. So...I would be sad if he died and I hope that there is a better ending prepared for him.

Avenger
09-16-2009, 03:46 PM
I wouldn't cry, but it might be sad..

X__Sasuke__X
09-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Very very VERY sad moment for me...

AngelUchiha
09-19-2009, 04:58 AM
:cry:I would soooooooooo cry if he died:cry: I love Sasuke!

Shkin
09-19-2009, 05:15 AM
it will depend on how he will die...

Shikamaru Nara
09-19-2009, 05:17 AM
no way id laugh

Shikamaru Nara
09-19-2009, 05:17 AM
thats funny

Chrystal-power
09-19-2009, 05:50 AM
I would be sad if he died....

X__Sasuke__X
09-19-2009, 08:32 AM
but would you cry?

Fan of Sasuke
09-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Would you?
sorta

X__Sasuke__X
09-19-2009, 05:49 PM
How is there a "sorta"?? xD

Alfred Van
09-19-2009, 08:54 PM
I would cry but if he died giving some nice words to Naruto or feeling sorry for what he did or something.

deidara330
09-19-2009, 08:55 PM
It would be sad. Really sad. But I honestly wouldn't cry. So far, I have not once cried at the death of a fictional character.

X__Sasuke__X
09-19-2009, 09:27 PM
hmm... interesting! ^^

Tobi-Uchiha
09-19-2009, 10:37 PM
hmm idk i might i almost cried when obito died :(

X__Sasuke__X
09-19-2009, 10:42 PM
hm... I DID cry when Obito died... TT_TT

Echosong7711
09-19-2009, 10:45 PM
haha i wouldnt. in fact i would throw party after party after party after party for sasukes death. haha then i would laugh my head off and be like WOOO HOOO YEAHHH YAHH YAHH
then i would throw more partys

Fan of Sasuke
09-20-2009, 12:30 PM
i would

X__Sasuke__X
09-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Echosong, are you rich or something? O.O
To be able to throw that many parties!? xD

AmateratsuFlamesofHate
09-20-2009, 07:45 PM
I will cry more than a week... and i would like say lots of very sulking stuff and .... I mean I cried when Itachi died... I love my Uchiha's too much

X__Sasuke__X
09-20-2009, 08:02 PM
lol. I'd be crying for YEARS!!!!!!!! TT_TT

deindi
09-25-2009, 08:58 AM
I very happy He's Die Ha ha

Litharia
09-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Sasuke dying is the only thing I really look forward to in the manga these days. I dont see why they keep him alive they've killed off awesomer characters in stupid ways already.

X__Sasuke__X
09-25-2009, 02:27 PM
I thought you liked Sasuke..
guess that wasn't right! xD

akatsukiangel16
09-25-2009, 05:45 PM
would i be sad? probably. i mean we would have lost one of the original characters. Would i cry? no. the only one i actually cried at was the one where choji nearly died fighting jirobo. that, and mabey when deidara died. the others i've just gotten really depressed for a few days, then got over it.

roohul
09-26-2009, 08:16 AM
yes i will cry because sasuke is my most favorite character.:(

SasukeFallen
09-26-2009, 10:17 AM
I would, he's my second favorite character(even after everything, once it comes down to it, he is still a great character). But that would be after the shock wore off. I mean it seems really plausable that it could happen real soon, but if it dod, I don't think I would belive it. I would be waiting for him to pull a Gandolf so show up even thought everyone has thought he dided awhile ago.

X__Sasuke__X
09-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Same here. TT_TT

Narut0
09-28-2009, 09:10 PM
i wouldnt cry but i'd be pissed

kakashi1sai1gaara
09-28-2009, 10:13 PM
i would cry, ALOT

X__Sasuke__X
09-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Yay!! Agreement! ^^

sasukehokage
09-29-2009, 03:12 PM
i would b depressed and want to b alone for a long time

sharingandeamon24
09-29-2009, 03:14 PM
na i wouldn t cry would u

sasukehokage
09-29-2009, 03:21 PM
most likely.....it was upsetting when Asuma died...

Fan of Sasuke
09-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Would you?
not really anymore cuz crying is for crybabys

ShionUchiha
09-30-2009, 09:28 PM
I would always cry for Sasuke he was my favorite after all! If he were to die every episode of naruto and naruto shippuden would make me cry

sasukejunkie
09-30-2009, 09:35 PM
i would definitely cry if Sasuke died!!! hes my fav character they always make the funerals really sad on the anime which only adds to the amount of tears

X__Sasuke__X
10-01-2009, 02:20 PM
I know... and Sasuke... well... just... (see my signature)
TT_TT

reiko1995
10-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Nope...
I'd laugh.

serenauchiha16
10-02-2009, 01:53 PM
One word. Acually, Three.

I'D KILL MYSELF!!!

Thank you. o_o;

Cloud_Love_Ninja
10-02-2009, 01:56 PM
I would laugh
jk I am not that mean
but no i wouldn't cry
and after he died and then i will go in my room and make sure no can see me and....LMAO all the way

X__Sasuke__X
10-02-2009, 02:28 PM
okkk.......