PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Traveling Agency!!!

Phoenix Wright
05-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Need to deliver something to a faraway village? Can't go because it's too far, too afraid to be ambushed, etc? Need to receive a package from another village? The Naruto traveling agency is here for you! Ask if you need anything, it depends what village you're from, just in case we're on a delivering mission or something.

Ask me, thanks for using the Naruto traveling agency as your #1 priority for delivering goods,trading etc! I'll probably add more details, as I am the Traveling agency leader, and maybe updating my current location in traveling, delivering goods.

We're chillin' in Konoha waiting for requests, doin missions, and Hanging out in the Suigetsu fan club!

If you see us, be sure to say hi! We have a traveling caravan, with 2 horses,we usually have our basic leaf headband, and a black ninja outfit that has a patch in the upper corner, having a Japanese character meaning "travel" (I noticed this yesterday-If you have the UFC demo not sure if it's on the actual game or not, but the ref's suit is the same. In the spot where it has a symbol, our spot says travel in Kanji) Hope you see us! (a detailed enough description, if I do say so myself!)

I wanted to paste the pic thats the Kanji symbol for travel, but I cant, so heres the URL If you want to see it:

http://japanese.about.com/library/weekl ... d433_1.jpg (http://japanese.about.com/library/weekly/graphics/kod433_1.jpg)

My Man Sasori
06-23-2009, 04:55 PM
......?.....?

My Man Sasori
06-23-2009, 04:56 PM
......?.....?.

Cade
06-23-2009, 05:00 PM
It seems like a good idea.I don't know if it will work out though.

KIBAFAN321
06-23-2009, 05:02 PM
I think this will work when the War Registration launches and rouges will be after the stuff in the package.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-23-2009, 05:21 PM
..?.......?......?
Uh, no thanks, I odn't have anything I wanna deliever yet.

Yori
06-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Are yu serious? come on!

Sasuke/Itachi
06-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Can anybody tell me the lands here.(Like the land of fire from Naruto)

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Yeah guys this is messed up haha everyones like "what?!?" but it is a good idea i just wanted to post the thread on here when it was fresh in my mind, im pretty creative and stuff, so dont freak if its not working out right now, I just dont want to forget everything i had in my mind haha

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-10-2009, 09:02 PM
UM, okay, then can I have a request to deliver a Letter ti the Hokage for me then?

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 10:22 PM
UM, okay, then can I have a request to deliver a Letter ti the Hokage for me then? Ok it should be easy we are in Konoha :P it'll be done by maybe 1:00pacific time 4:00 eastern time on July 11th. (ok we will see how my 'idea' turns out)

Anbu-Phoenix
07-10-2009, 10:30 PM
actually this is gonna sound weird yet romantic can you send a package to Yoshi-Chan in the village hidden in the towers its a boxs of chocolates

My Man Sasori
07-10-2009, 10:44 PM
MOONLIGHT VILLAGE HOSTING A DRAWING CONTEST
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10323

kentaru
07-10-2009, 10:46 PM
cool seems like it would work can you deliver these dynomite to the metal village so they can explode right in the hokages face

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 10:55 PM
actually this is gonna sound weird yet romantic can you send a package to Yoshi-Chan in the village hidden in the towers its a boxs of chocolates
Yeah I can do that it depends what village is this closest to? Like how long should it take?

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 10:56 PM
cool seems like it would work can you deliver these dynomite to the metal village so they can explode right in the hokages face

Done:shock:

Anbu-Phoenix
07-10-2009, 10:59 PM
hmm well not to terribly long its from the village guarded by the phoenixes to the hidden tower village which arnt far away so it should get there at about 4:35 central time tomorrow

Phoenix Wright
07-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Can anybody tell me the lands here.(Like the land of fire from Naruto)
Not sure what you mean but konohagakure=fire village, iwagakure is stone, sunagakure is wind(sand technically), uh kirigakure is hidden mist village, amegakure is rain village, kumogakure is lightning village.. Thats pretty much all of them.