PDA

View Full Version : Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third's Grande Finale.

Pages : [1] 2

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Hello all.
May you be hollow, shinigami, vizard, or human, the fact that you are here means you know who I am.
You know of me as the strongest fighter in the world. As the longest standing undefeated man on the forum. You know me as the Leader of all Hollows, The Evacuar Confederacion, the Menos Army, etcetera. You know me as the plague to all shinigami. The on who's name causes you to quiver in fear. The only one of equality is my own brother, Tenma Sonobachi.
Well our time has come.
Our time for fun.

We hereby declare war on each and every hollow, shinigami, and vizard. We no longer are allied with anyone. Our soul purpose is to annihilate every living being on this planet. I am the true God of Hueco Mundo, and always have been. However, now it is time for me to become the God of the World. So I dare you. Fight us.
None of you can even hope to defeat me anyway. I have become one of both worlds, and shall now use my power to kill all those who stand against me.
Prepare thyselves.

kejon16
03-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Im here and ready for battle

Hally
Killy???????????????????????????????????????????? ummm yo cant do that you know this right? Um are you insain???????? I know you like to fight but....um no one can beat you. Not even me. What the??????????????? Why would you turn against us all. I thought you would never betray us. I am confizzeld again. poor Hally

sasukeslover
Hello all.
May you be hollow, shinigami, vizard, or human, the fact that you are here means you know who I am.
You know of me as the strongest fighter in the world. As the longest standing undefeated man on the forum. You know me as the Leader of all Hollows, The Evacuar Confederacion, the Menos Army, etcetera. You know me as the plague to all shinigami. The on who's name causes you to quiver in fear.
Well my time has come.
My time for fun.

I hereby declare war on each and every hollow, shinigami, and vizard. I no longer am allied with anyone. My soul purpose is to annihilate every living being on this planet. I am the true God of Hueco Mundo, and always have been. However, now it is time for me to become the God of the World. So I dare you. Fight me.
None of you can even hope to defeat me anyway. I have become one of both worlds, and shall now use my power to kill all those who stand against me.
Prepare thyselves.

SOUNDS TERRIFYING lmao i could take u

Zeek Uchiha
03-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Im here and ready for battleUgh Kejon your not ready for this guy I seen him battle

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:20 PM
SOUNDS TERRIFYING lmao i could take u
Uh, learn grammar please.
And learn common sense.

Killy???????????????????????????????????????????? ummm yo cant do that you know this right? Um are you insain???????? I know you like to fight but....um no one can beat you. Not even me. What the??????????????? Why would you turn against us all. I thought you would never betray us. I am confizzeld again. poor Hally
Well. You all bore me. So I've decided to kill each and every oen of you.

Sosuke Aizen
03-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Why Killy? We have done nothing to provoke you.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 03:22 PM
I resent the comment about being the only undefeated man alive. I'm still alive. And we tied. I take that as retiring undefeated myself. However, I will admit you're vastly superior to me nowadays.

Hally
Uh, learn grammar please.
And learn common sense.

Well. You all bore me. So I've decided to kill each and every oen of you.

But I trusted you. Everyone seems to betraying everyone. I cant beat you but I will sure as hell not let you kill me. You taught me everything I know. I otta kick some sense into your head. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND.

kejon16
Ugh Kejon your not ready for this guy I seen him battle

Really is he that good

sasukeslover
[QUOTE=Chidori4;2578756]Uh, learn grammar please.
And learn common sense.
ill take u any day any time any where ur weak *provokes u*

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Why Killy? We have done nothing to provoke you.

Honestly? You all bore me.
(Cept you, cutey xD)
But back on a serious note.
Its time I had some fun. I am always too busy bickering and quarreling with my adversaries rather than killing them. So its time I got back to why I exist. I have a new zampakto now, making me have two. It sad, but its the truth.

sasukeslover
03-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Really is he that good
we can take him

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:24 PM
I resent the comment about being the only undefeated man alive. I'm still alive. And we tied. I take that as retiring undefeated myself. However, I will admit you're vastly superior to me nowadays.

You dont exist here anymore though xD

But I trusted you. Everyone seems to betraying everyone. I cant beat you but I will sure as hell not let you kill me. You taught me everything I know. I otta kick some sense into your head. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND.
No. I've regained it. Peace was a joke, so I embraced a darkness tat was unknown to me before. I gained a second Zampakto by splitting my soul again, and now, in my eyes, I am unstoppable.
Really is he that good
Yes.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=Chidori4;2578756]Uh, learn grammar please.
And learn common sense.
ill take u any day any time any where ur weak *provokes u*

we can take him

No. Your the one who's signature is all about friendship.
As a hollow, friendship will only tie you down, making you weaker. I severed the bonds of friendship long ago. You can never defeat a man if you have friends who need to help.

Sosuke Aizen
03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Honestly? You all bore me.
(Cept you, cutey xD)
But back on a serious note.
Its time I had some fun. I am always too busy bickering and quarreling with my adversaries rather than killing them. So its time I got back to why I exist. I have a new zampakto now, making me have two. It sad, but its the truth.I see well i will fight you if i must. for hally's sake. `!:)

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 03:27 PM
we can take him
Um, how about NO. Honestly, I could take everyone on everyone on this thread and still win. Killsworth is better than I am. How do you think that's going to end up for you all?

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
I exist as that little horror story parents tell their children to make them go to bed at night. `!:)

Also, I'm on this thread. So I exist. I'm just retired.

sasukeslover
03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=sasukeslover;2578788]

No. Your the one who's signature is all about friendship.
As a hollow, friendship will only tie you down, making you weaker. I severed the bonds of friendship long ago. You can never defeat a man if you have friends who need to help.
this isnt my character

Hally
03-01-2010, 03:29 PM

No. I've regained it. Peace was a joke, so I embraced a darkness tat was unknown to me before. I gained a second Zampakto by splitting my soul again, and now, in my eyes, I am unstoppable.

Yes.

So you are gonna fight us all? You may be unstopable but I am not gonna let you just kill all my freinds like this. This is just wrong. You kill us all then who is left no one and you will be all alone in this world.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Um, how about NO. Honestly, I could take everyone on everyone on this thread and still win. Killsworth is better than I am. How do you think that's going to end up for you all?
Lolz at truth.

I see well i will fight you if i must. for hally's sake. `!:)
I await that fight wholeheartedly.

Zeek Uchiha
03-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Really is he that goodYeah he's not just a guy that talks I'll give him that

Hally
03-01-2010, 03:30 PM
I see well i will fight you if i must. for hally's sake. `!:)

Mabey but the 2 of us cant take him on we need like 10 off us or more we have to think this through before rushing in and attacking. I wish the others were on line like Jun and MKS.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:31 PM
I exist as that little horror story parents tell their children to make them go to bed at night. `!:)

Also, I'm on this thread. So I exist. I'm just retired.

Bleh.

So you are gonna fight us all? You may be unstopable but I am not gonna let you just kill all my freinds like this. This is just wrong. You kill us all then who is left no one and you will be all alone in this world.
As the sole god of this planet.

[QUOTE=Chidori4;2578822]
this isnt my character

RIght....

sasukeslover
03-01-2010, 03:31 PM
c'mon im dieing for a good fight

sasukeslover
03-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Bleh.

[QUOTE=sasukeslover;2578853]

RIght....

its not its my lil sisters

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Well, bleh to you too. I went out with a perfect record. I'm happy with that.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:34 PM
c'mon im dieing for a good fight
It wont be a good fight thoughj.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Well, bleh to you too. I went out with a perfect record. I'm happy with that.

And whos to say I wont.

Hally
03-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Bleh.

[QUOTE=sasukeslover;2578853]

RIght....

so much for trust Killy you really want us all to fight you? Then so be it but still there are not enough strong people on to take you all on and still beat you. How can you be a god without people to worship you. *looks at you with sad puppy eyes* You know I was loyal. I never once betrayed you.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 03:37 PM
And whos to say I wont.
The newly unretired Tenma Sonobachi!

But not really. xD

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 03:37 PM
so much for trust Killy you really want us all to fight you? Then so be it but still there are not enough strong people on to take you all on and still beat you. How can you be a god without people to worship you. *looks at you with sad puppy eyes* You know I was loyal. I never once betrayed you.
Which simply makes this funnier.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Agree with SotSP. I'm leaving, but when I return, it begins.

Hally
03-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Which simply makes this funnier.

And your gonna just sit back and watch? Are you gonna help fight or am I simply gonna die.

Aizen
03-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Bore he really thinks we all will die to him , I ll fight you later as im busy

Hally
03-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Yea well if we fight him together we may have a chance but alone we cant hope to win. *sigh*

sasukeslover
03-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Yea well if we fight him together we may have a chance but alone we cant hope to win. *sigh*
*puts hand on ur shoulder* dont worry we will

Hally
03-01-2010, 04:00 PM
*puts hand on ur shoulder* dont worry we will

Funny. Hollo and Shinigami working together. Okay I know Killy abilitys more than anyone her so we need really strong people to fight him. Hes amazingly strong but I know how to defeat him. I can stop burn,lacerate and several other moves he has. We have to think this through. Can you fight yet at all?

Bacon
03-01-2010, 04:02 PM
muhaha, I is here to help hally sama

sasukeslover
03-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Funny. Hollo and Shinigami working together. Okay I know Killy abilitys more than anyone her so we need really strong people to fight him. Hes amazingly strong but I know how to defeat him. I can stop burn,lacerate and several other moves he has. We have to think this through. Can you fight yet at all?
count me in

kejon16
03-01-2010, 04:04 PM
I can fight right now

Hally
03-01-2010, 04:04 PM
muhaha, I is here to help hally sama

Good so far you are the strongest fighter next to me we need more but still. Okay you have to be an espada for this one cause your gonna need regen and releases. Remeber I can counter burn and lacerate. Any questions PM.

Hally
03-01-2010, 04:05 PM
I can fight right now

Good but Killy is out at the momment he said it would start when he comes back. He is really really powerful. I know this.

kejon16
03-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Ok what are his powers Pm the details

Hally
03-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Ok what are his powers Pm the details

Alright I will do so.

sasukeslover
03-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Alright I will do so.
dido pm everything u kno

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Knowledge isn't going to help you here. He'll take you all out one by one until only the strongest of you are left. I may or may not provide commentary from the sidelines. I haven't decided yet.

Hally
03-01-2010, 04:18 PM
dido pm everything u kno

Okay I will do so.

Hally
03-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Knowledge isn't going to help you here. He'll take you all out one by one until only the strongest of you are left. I may or may not provide commentary from the sidelines. I haven't decided yet.

Yea but I cant just let him do this. I mean. Its hard to explain but I have to try. I have put up a good fight against him before.

Aizen
03-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Im going Hidan !!! be back in a hour or something PM me i ll come

Hally
03-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Im going Hidan !!! be back in a hour or something PM me i ll come

Okay PM hidan or Aizen. I think release forms and hollow fighting is the best idea cause of boil and burn

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Good news everybody. Killy and I talked about it for a while, and we decided that the two Vasto Lordes Brothers are going out with a bang. Together.

Now, I've got a fresh set of powers that I've been working on specifically to give me a challenge. I hope at least one of you is up to the task. Good luck, and don't get blood on my carpet.

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Good news everybody. Killy and I talked about it for a while, and we decided that the two Vasto Lordes Brothers are going out with a bang. Together.

Now, I've got a fresh set of powers that I've been working on specifically to give me a challenge. I hope at least one of you is up to the task. Good luck, and don't get blood on my carpet.

Tenma and Killy betraying Hally of all people. I was your most loyal subordinate....`#(

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Okay I need a new strategy now.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Tenma and Killy betraying Hally of all people. I was your most loyal subordinate....`#(
And you're going to be our most loyal desk lamp once we kill and rearrange you.
Okay I need a new strategy now.
I wouldn't bother. You don't know my powers at all.

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:14 PM
And you're going to be our most loyal desk lamp once we kill and rearrange you.

I wouldn't bother. You don't know my powers at all.

Um no I dont want to be a desk lamp and I dont want to die. I have a plan. Just have to work out some flaws. So you have new powers then not the same ones? Why would you kill lil Hally.... I am saddened by this.

Aizen
03-01-2010, 05:18 PM
wheres spleen T_T

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Um no I dont want to be a desk lamp and I dont want to die. I have a plan. Just have to work out some flaws. So you have new powers then not the same ones? Why would you kill lil Hally.... I am saddened by this.
Because I want to go out with a bang, and it'll be fun killing you. Again.

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Spleen is not online but he is on our side. I pmed him the info of what is going on. He always told me he had my back if I needed him. I dont think he would betray me. I hope

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Because I want to go out with a bang, and it'll be fun killing you. Again.

Yea I bet. *sigh* I will miss you guys. I am staying with freeverse fighting but I dunno I am sad cause I knew you left but I never thought Killy would

Zeek Uchiha
03-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Eat's apple hm wonder how this is gonna go

Yori
03-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Hmm, should I help hally and them, or watch them die? What to do, what to do

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:28 PM
well we all join alliance and take them out. Hollow/Vizards/Shinigami vs Killy and Tenma. We have to try.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Eat's apple hm wonder how this is gonna go
Most likely it's going to end with me and Killy sitting on top of a mountain of corpses. But we'll make it look nice. A nice mountain of corpses...every Hollow's dream...*sigh*
I'd help them. It's more fun for me and Killy if you do.

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:29 PM

Yori you are his target to we all are. Lets forget about the past and out fighting and put that behind us. If you help then we have an even better chance. I was a fool to trust anyone. So I am asking you to please help me out with this. Sorry about all the fighting between us.

Zeek Uchiha
03-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Most likely it's going to end with me and Killy sitting on top of a mountain of corpses. But we'll make it look nice. A nice mountain of corpses...every Hollow's dream...*sigh*

I'd help them. It's more fun for me and Killy if you do.We'll find out what happens

Yori
03-01-2010, 05:31 PM
*Tilts head* Alright I'm in but for my own selfish reasons. Me helping you guys is a one time thing.

*Sonido's out*

Zeek Uchiha
03-01-2010, 05:32 PM
*Tilts head* Alright I'm in but for my own selfish reasons. Me helping you guys is a one time thing.

*Sonido's out*Man Yori kinda dark isn't it for your own reasons haven't changed a bit I see

Hally

*Sonido's out*

Understood. And thanks

Aizen
I ll go Hidan when its time, and sage i say we get this started me and you

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:33 PM
We'll find out what happens
That we will.

*Sonido's out*
Oh, goody, another body bad I'll need to buy.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 05:33 PM
*shunpos in* So all of my suspicians were true. I knew u were 2 good 2 be true Killy. I guess its time for my identity 2 be revealed then.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Yawn. This hopefully will become fun.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:34 PM
I ll go Hidan when its time, and sage i say we get this started me and you
You really want to start this right now? Be my guest. Keep in mind you're going to ruin the surprise for everyone.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:35 PM
*shunpos in* So all of my suspicians were true. I knew u were 2 good 2 be true Killy. I guess its time for my identity 2 be revealed then.
I laughed so hard when I read this.
Yawn. This hopefully will become fun.
Agreed.

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Guys there both here.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 05:36 PM

You're Seventh Swordsmen of the Mist.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Hally now do u believe me.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 05:39 PM
You're Seventh Swordsmen of the Mist.

So ur not so dense after all.`:)

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Yes I do so now we must fight them. I hope you guys are ready for this.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 05:41 PM
So ur not so dense after all.`:)

I've known since the first words you said. Your grammar patterns are exactly the same, as are your attacks. Whatever. With Masamaru and Asakyohaku, you guys are dead

Aizen
03-01-2010, 05:41 PM
fine i can wait but I promise that im no ordinary vizard you ll have to really think about my moves

*pulls out Ipunochisu Suaddo*
this starts here let me warn you i have to go so if i dont reply im most likely gone to eat so excuse me*

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:43 PM
fine i can wait but I promise that im no ordinary vizard you ll have to really think about my moves

*pulls out Ipunochisu Suaddo*
this starts here let me warn you i have to go so if i dont reply im most likely gone to eat so excuse me*
Does that mean I'm fighting you in this thread? Or are we taking this elsewhere?

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:43 PM
I've known since the first words you said. Your grammar patterns are exactly the same, as are your attacks. Whatever. With Masamaru and Asakyohaku, you guys are dead

Killy there is no way we will let you do this. Come one this is crazy!!

Aizen
03-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Does that mean I'm fighting you in this thread? Or are we taking this elsewhere?
your choice i suggest the vizard group http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47899&page=4p thread becuz i dont mind all this fighting there

Teddie
03-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Killy there is no way we will let you do this. Come one this is crazy!!

Yup. It is crazy. Crazy you think you have a chance. You're fighting Aizen and Madara, or at least their equivalents.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:48 PM
your choice i suggest the vizard group http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47899&page=4p thread becuz i dont mind all this fighting there
Fine by me. I'll meet you there.
Yup. It is crazy. Crazy you think you have a chance. You're fighting Aizen and Madara, or at least their equivalents.
Can I just be the Sage of the Six Paths? xD

Aizen
Sorry im AIZEN ! XD

Ichimaru Gin
Well Killy i'll tell u this much. With one Smile I'll sever ur soul Chain and send u back 2 hell.

Yori
*Looks at sword* Calm down Amanozako, we are not getting involved just yet..

Just when I was about to get rid of the new vizards before they got started Killy made this..

Zeek Uchiha
03-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Well Killy i'll tell u this much. With one Smile I'll sever ur soul Chain and send u back 2 hell.right behind ya Gin but it won't be easy his cockiness will get him killed though

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:50 PM

Yea right well I have to try. Now dont I. I really think you have lost it. I mean........

Zeek Uchiha
03-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Yea right well I have to try. Now dont I. I really think you have lost it. I mean........You gotta quit trying and do

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Zeek u and the other reapers focus on Sage me and hally will take out Killy.

Zeek Uchiha
03-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Zeek u and the other reapers focus on Sage me and hally will take out Killy.U know your not keeping me outta this right

Teddie
03-01-2010, 05:52 PM
*Looks at sword* Calm down Amanozako, we are not getting involved just yet..

Just when I was about to get rid of the new vizards before they got started Killy made this..
Very Yori-esque, in a way.

right behind ya Gin but it won't be easy his cockiness will get him killed though
Nope. It's not cockiness, it's reciting fact.
Well Killy i'll tell u this much. With one Smile I'll sever ur soul Chain and send u back 2 hell.
Riiiiight. My soul.....
Fine by me. I'll meet you there.

Can I just be the Sage of the Six Paths? xD
And I'll be Gol D. Roger.

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Killy prepare to die. *looks around* Damnit bacon where are you

Yori
Gin why do this now, when obviously you and the others aren't ready. Be smart,

SageoftheSixPaths
Zeek u and the other reapers focus on Sage me and hally will take out Killy.
Good luck with that. If I were you, I'd do it another way. Killy's better than me. Shouldn't you focus the majority of your forces on him?

Hally
U know your not keeping me outta this right

Zeek just listen to him please we have to be smart about this

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 05:54 PM
U know your not keeping me outta this right

Thats an order! Now report 2 the Vizard thread and give Aizen back up.

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Me Jun Gin will fight killy

Yori
03-01-2010, 05:55 PM
You guys are stupid if you think yall can take them on tonight

Teddie
03-01-2010, 05:56 PM

Smart kid.

SageoftheSixPaths
I like this guy. He's smart.

Ichimaru Gin
We gonna start or just talk all day.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 05:57 PM
We gonna start or just talk all day.
I've already agreed to fight Aizen. I believe he said he was leaving to eat, though.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 05:57 PM

Coming from the one whos never beat me in battle but lost.`:)

Hally
03-01-2010, 05:59 PM
We cant take them on yet we need Spleen and bacon lets just not do this yet. I need to consult with the best fighter now on my side and that is Spleen

Yori
03-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Coming from the one whos never beat me in battle but lost.`:)

*Shrugs shoulders* You are so dead

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 06:00 PM
fine we'll do this ur way.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Hell, I don't care. I'll fight whoever wants to take me right now. I'm in the mood.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 06:01 PM
ok im here

Aizen
I g2g i may counter later on i gonna eat out
so yeah i made my move be back GOOD LUCK force be with you XD

Teddie
I will fight one person, right now, and one person only. I'd prefer it be hally, so you all can see my new powers.

Hally
03-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Alright reapers do what you want but you are not ready to fight yet. we need a plan. I am not gonna fight Killy until I talk with spleen so espada dont do anything. Reapers I suggest you dont fight right now either.

Hally
03-01-2010, 06:03 PM
I will fight one person, right now, and one person only. I'd prefer it be hally, so you all can see my new powers.

Me?? I guess. New powers? I dont even think I am ready. Do I have a choice? Probalbly not

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I will fight one person, right now, and one person only. I'd prefer it be hally, so you all can see my new powers. lol i geuss that makes sense

Alright reapers do what you want but you are not ready to fight yet. we need a plan. I am not gonna fight Killy until I talk with spleen so espada dont do anything. Reapers I suggest you dont fight right now either.
fine i wont fight yet but im definitly gonan be in the battle when it comes

Hally
03-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Just hold of I have to trust Killy he told me that yesturday

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 06:09 PM
fine ALL REAPERS HOLD OFF! *sends out hell butterflies 2 deliver the message.*

Teddie
03-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Me?? I guess. New powers? I dont even think I am ready. Do I have a choice? Probalbly not

No your not.
*I appear, looking different than usual. One half of my usually red hair is now jet white, instead of being slicked back falling in front of my face. My eyes have become all black, with thin red irises and snakelike pupils. I smile at you, two swords on my hips. I pull one out, one you've never seen before. It is a slightly longer than usual katana, with a pale blue handle, and a hilt that is curls around my hand, shaped like a bird's talon.*
This is Asakyohaku. He has a story. Say hello.
Hey. I'm here to kill you.
He's not very original. That's Masamaru's job. But he doesnt wanna fight. He just recently had a very...fillling meal.
So you'll be Asakyohaku's first drink in a long time.
*I sprint towards you, jumping into the air. As Asakyohaku streams through the air, screams of dying people fill the void. I slice down, cutting your arm clean off.*

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 06:14 PM
i think this song is fittign as the theme for this epic battle lol\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgfMigOMEO0&feature=related

kejon16
03-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Hey wait i want to fight

Teddie
03-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh well. THat suckks.

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Hello all.
You know of me as the strongest fighter in the world. As the longest standing undefeated man on the forum. You know me as the Leader of all Hollows, The Evacuar Confederacion, the Menos Army, etcetera. You know me as the plague to all shinigami. The on who's name causes you to quiver in fear. The only one of equality is my own brother, Tenma Sonobachi.
Well our time has come.
Our time for fun.

We hereby declare war on each and every hollow, shinigami, and vizard. We no longer are allied with anyone. Our soul purpose is to annihilate every living being on this planet. I am the true God of Hueco Mundo, and always have been. However, now it is time for me to become the God of the World. So I dare you. Fight us.
Prepare thyselves.
Dude.
Not nice.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 06:19 PM
hold it kejon killy made a request he wants to fight hally and as much as id like to jump in their and take killy out now (or atleast put up a good fight) his request was for hally nto me

Hally
03-01-2010, 06:20 PM
No your not.
*I appear, looking different than usual. One half of my usually red hair is now jet white, instead of being slicked back falling in front of my face. My eyes have become all black, with thin red irises and snakelike pupils. I smile at you, two swords on my hips. I pull one out, one you've never seen before. It is a slightly longer than usual katana, with a pale blue handle, and a hilt that is curls around my hand, shaped like a bird's talon.*
This is Asakyohaku. He has a story. Say hello.
Hey. I'm here to kill you.
He's not very original. That's Masamaru's job. But he doesnt wanna fight. He just recently had a very...fillling meal.
So you'll be Asakyohaku's first drink in a long time.
*I sprint towards you, jumping into the air. As Asakyohaku streams through the air, screams of dying people fill the void. I slice down, cutting your arm clean off.*

Lord Killsworth. Your attacking me? I guess I have to fight then. I have not choice. I cant let you kill me. I dont understand any of this yet. I wish I did. *My eyes turn black with silver pupils as my vision is greatly enhances. A dark ominous arua shrouds me from your veiw. I pull out two long blades. One silver in raidence and the other black in darkness long and jagged, both spirling with immense Sp around the blades. I place the 2 together holding the center where the handle is to make my new dragoness halliellia!. I see you coming towards me and jump in the air. I am not afraid. As you slice down I swing my silver part of my blade to block yours preventing you from slicing my arm off. As this happens 20 long extenion blades shoot out from the edges of the silver part of my sword as they pierce down apone your body aiming for your lungs, heart, brain, stomach and other parts as they shoot explosive Sp into your organs attempting to obiterate them. I then swing my sword around in a circle as the extentions tear our. The black part of my blade aims to slash your head clean of as this blade is made to slice through Sp and defences. I then sonido into the distance as I a silver rotational cero ball forms in my hand and a black rotational cero ball forms on the tip of the black part of my sword*

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Lord Killsworth. Your attacking me? I guess I have to fight then. I have not choice. I cant let you kill me. I dont understand any of this yet. I wish I did. *My eyes turn black with silver pupils as my vision is greatly enhances. A dark ominous arua shrouds me from your veiw. I pull out two long blades. One silver in raidence and the other black in darkness long and jagged, both spirling with immense Sp around the blades. I place the 2 together holding the center where the handle is to make my new dragoness halliellia!. I see you coming towards me and jump in the air. I am not afraid. As you slice down I swing my silver part of my blade to block yours preventing you from slicing my arm off. As this happens 20 long extenion blades shoot out from the edges of the silver part of my sword as they pierce down apone your body aiming for your lungs, heart, brain, stomach and other parts as they shoot explosive Sp into your organs attempting to obiterate them. I then swing my sword around in a circle as the extentions tear our. The black part of my blade aims to slash your head clean of as this blade is made to slice through Sp and defences. I then sonido into the distance as I a silver rotational cero ball forms in my hand and a black rotational cero ball forms on the tip of the black part of my sword*
Go Hally GO!!

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Hally if u need back up im here.

Hally
03-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Its not good enough I cant beat him thanks for the support but it seems I will die. I dont get it why take me down too when I could have keept that place alive if he left

Teddie

*The second your blade comes into contact with mine, both my blade and I burst into blue flames, my whole body desintegrating. We pass through your body, and you feel your body become cold, entirely, as if all your energy is sapped from your body. You hear my echoing laughter, and the flames continue onwards, and you regain everything. Your body is still shaking, in fear of what just happened. The flames spin, condensing, and I reappear. I smile, and since your nowhere near me, you miss wit your second attack as well. I smile, and as you sonido into the distance a red cero explodes out of the ground where you land. As this happens, blue flames begin to curl around my feet.*
I'm going to beat you without Burn or Lacerate. Or Cero Yazoro. How bout that?

Hally
Hally if u need back up im here.

I know but for some reason he told me to trust him. I dunno but I think I am gonna be okay

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 06:27 PM
I know but for some reason he told me to trust him. I dunno but I think I am gonna be okay
Or he's simply going to kill you.

*Shrugs*

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Not helping Sage!

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Not helping Sage!
I disagree. I think I'm helping quite a bit. If Hally doesn't think she's going to die, she'll die. If she thinks she's going to die, she'll die, but the fight will last longer.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Or he's simply going to kill you.

*Shrugs*
hmph he kills her he still has a big fight ahead of him

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 06:30 PM
I disagree. I think I'm helping quite a bit. If Hally doesn't think she's going to die, she'll die. If she thinks she's going to die, she'll die, but the fight will last longer.
Eh...

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Great job Chidori.
Looks like your stupid idea is working.

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Tsunade, stop fighting him for a moment would you?

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Great job Chidori.
Indeed it is.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Great job Chidori.

Do I detect sarcasm?

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Do I detect sarcasm?
Hey, Killy.
What do you you plan to do after *Defeating* Tsunade?

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Do I detect sarcasm?

Yes.
There could have been a way to handle this without putting yourself on the chopping block you know.
I don't want to see everyone unite under the death of one of my best friends.
This is just the easy way out.

Yori
03-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Well isn't this swell *sits down and watch*

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:36 PM
hally?
End your fight with him now please.

Hally
03-01-2010, 06:37 PM
*The second your blade comes into contact with mine, both my blade and I burst into blue flames, my whole body desintegrating. We pass through your body, and you feel your body become cold, entirely, as if all your energy is sapped from your body. You hear my echoing laughter, and the flames continue onwards, and you regain everything. Your body is still shaking, in fear of what just happened. The flames spin, condensing, and I reappear. I smile, and since your nowhere near me, you miss wit your second attack as well. I smile, and as you sonido into the distance a red cero explodes out of the ground where you land. As this happens, blue flames begin to curl around my feet.*
I'm going to beat you without Burn or Lacerate. Or Cero Yazoro. How bout that?

You are?? I dont understand. Killy. I was your student. I dont want to die I dont. I feel very upset right now. I just dont know what to think anymore. Come one snap out of it this is silly. You said to trust you yesterday what does that mean?

*I see you burst into flames as you pass through my body as I feel very cold and feel like I am losing my energy however I still manage to maitain my control and do not let fear overwhelme me. I see you again appear as I have really no idea how you can do that. Just as I am about to land I I see this cero I sonido high in the air as I blast my massive black cero of death directly at your cero as they collide and explode. I remain unharmed from your cero attack as I sonido and create 3 afterimages of my self. I appear in the distance placing one hand on the ground and one in the air while my afteimages surround you. My afterimages all begin to stab you with there blades while releasing ceros from there mouths. As this is happening there is a silver glow from benieth your feet and a black cero inches above your head. The silver cero shoots up from the ground buring through yout defences and hardened heirro as the massive black cero explodes into 1000 cero blades shooting down at you all around you. Once they slice they explode and if all 1000 hit your body will be obiterated. I watch as the massive explosion takes place and my afterimages ofcourse die as well* Killy stop this now.

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:38 PM
You are?? I dont understand. Killy. I was your student. I dont want to die I dont. I feel very upset right now. I just dont know what to think anymore. Come one snap out of it this is silly. You said to trust you yesterday what does that mean?

*I see you burst into flames as you pass through my body as I feel very cold and feel like I am losing my energy however I still manage to maitain my control and do not let fear overwhelme me. I see you again appear as I have really no idea how you can do that. Just as I am about to land I I see this cero I sonido high in the air as I blast my massive black cero of death directly at your cero as they collide and explode. I remain unharmed from your cero attack as I sonido and create 3 afterimages of my self. I appear in the distance placing one hand on the ground and one in the air while my afteimages surround you. My afterimages all begin to stab you with there blades while releasing ceros from there mouths. As this is happening there is a silver glow from benieth your feet and a black cero inches above your head. The silver cero shoots up from the ground buring through yout defences and hardened heirro as the massive black cero explodes into 1000 cero blades shooting down at you all around you. Once they slice they explode and if all 1000 hit your body will be obiterated. I watch as the massive explosion takes place and my afterimages ofcourse die as well* Killy stop this now.

Hally just stop for a moment!

Killy can I get a moment of disscusion with you?
It is all good, but if you are going to go through with this then I need to be a part of it.
Like I said I can't sit on the side while you come up with some crazy @ss plan.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 06:45 PM

It is all good, but if you are going to go through with this then I need to be a part of it.
Well, if you didn't notice, I actually decided to briefly come out of retirement to lend Killy a hand. Makes the job quicker and whatnot.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 06:47 PM

*Your afterimages begin to attempt to stab me, but I parry them with my heirro infused hands, ducking under their cero which hits eachother. I smile and cero explodes from below me. However, the flames at my feet dance beautifully, and all the heat and energy is drained fromthe cero, instead making a simple beam of light and 1000 blades of light pass through me. I smile, as no harm is done.*
Well I sure anticipated that one well.
Now, lets see how you face Dance 1.
*I begin pacing towards you, flames still licking at my feet. I sonido directly in front of you, slamming my blade into your stomach, as the flames at my feet transfer onto yours. Laughing, I backflip back, still holding my blade, and begin spinning in a circle.*

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Well, if you didn't notice, I actually decided to briefly come out of retirement to lend Killy a hand. Makes the job quicker and whatnot.

Uhm...
Should I care?
What does that even have to do with what I just said?

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Uhm...
Should I care?
What does that even have to do with what I just said?
Just letting you know that I'm encouraging his childish and rambunctious behavior behind your back. I'm the FUN parent.

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Just letting you know that I'm encouraging his childish and rambunctious behavior behind your back. I'm the FUN parent.

True... but also I am not saying that I won;t let him do it, just that I think it is bad.
I am the neglectful parent!

Teddie
03-01-2010, 06:52 PM

Which side are you on?

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Which side are you on?
I think the Arrancars.

EDIT: So close!

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Which side are you on?

I have no idea.
I just want you to know I know your plan and in order to support it I want to be the one to fight you not Hally.
Also I think it would be way cooler that way.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 06:55 PM
I have no idea.
I just want you to know I know your plan and in order to support it I want to be the one to fight you not Hally.
Also I think it would be way cooler that way.
hey hey hey i want to fight him to i been waiting for a chance for another fight against him

Teddie
03-01-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm just fighting hally so people can see at least my shikai.

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Which side are you on?
*Yawn*
Hey, Killy...I'm bored now.
You obviously did this cuz you were bored, and it's gotten a bit old...really...

Can we stop fighting?
What happend to you liking me, even though I used to be a Reaper?`~(

EDIT: You could have just said, "Hey, here's my shikai!!"

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:56 PM
hey hey hey i want to fight him to i been waiting for a chance for another fight against him

Oh well in that case... I really don't care.
Not to be rude, but you probably don't really know all that much of whats going on.

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:57 PM

And I am saying fight me so that it will be, end end battle one way or another, and I won't have to deal with building this place back up if you beat me.
Pluse it would be really cool... like epic cool
Sides I think that is a fair plan.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 06:58 PM

Killy did u say u have a Shikai?
Are u sure ur a Hollow or Arrancar.

junchurikioftheleaf
Oh well in that case... I really don't care.
Not to be rude, but you probably don't really know all that much of whats going on.
honestly im not paying mucha ttention all i knwo is killys bored he wants to fight and judgeing from the "grande finale" thing he plans to retire mabye and leave hally as the best or something like that im just here because i know killy is strong and i like fighting strong people

Spleen Boy
Killy did u say u have a Shikai?
Are u sure ur a Hollow or Arrancar.

HA
You just got HOOPED!

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 06:59 PM
honestly im not paying mucha ttention all i knwo is killys bored he wants to fight and judgeing from the "grande finale" thing he plans to retire mabye and leave hally as the best or something like that im just here because i know killy is strong and i like fighting strong people

Eh.
Your a little jumbled but your logic for wanting to fight... is sound. I respect that.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 07:00 PM
HA
You just got HOOPED!

Seriously Hollow and Arrancar dont have Shikai or Bankai.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:00 PM
*Yawn*
Hey, Killy...I'm bored now.
You obviously did this cuz you were bored, and it's gotten a bit old...really...

Can we stop fighting?
What happend to you liking me, even though I used to be a Reaper?`~(

EDIT: You could have just said, "Hey, here's my shikai!!"

Nope. I did this so I can either go out with a Bang or become a God. How can it be old if I really do intend to kill each and every one of you?

@Gin. Turst me. The story si too long to explain.

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Nope. I did this so I can either go out with a Bang or become a God. How can it be old if I really do intend to kill each and every one of you?

So dude can I fight you now or what?
I mean I have even been waiting and everything
GAWSH!`!:)

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:02 PM
And actually, false. If you remember correctly, Tosen became hollowfied, but maintained his shikai while gaining a Ressureccion. So I'm the reverse of that. I went from Arrancar to Half Shinigami.

MysticGoten

*Shrugs*
Well...good luck with whatever you have in mind!
Just as planned!`!:)

junchurikioftheleaf
Eh.
Your a little jumbled but your logic for wanting to fight... is sound. I respect that.
thanks in truth iv always been a fighter on here i only joined the arrancars recently up til then i spent most of my time fighting dark (MKS) with my own style based on naruto and him useing whatever his current style was

Teddie
So dude can I fight you now or what?
I mean I have even been waiting and everything
GAWSH!`!:)

After Hally.

MysticGoten
I wanna go after him!!

I'm bored.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 07:03 PM
And actually, false. If you remember correctly, Tosen became hollowfied, but maintained his shikai while gaining a Ressureccion. So I'm the reverse of that. I went from Arrancar to Half Shinigami.

ok i see then ur ok.
I thought u were just stayin arrancar.

Teddie
*Shrugs*
Well...good luck with whatever you have in mind!
Just as planned!`!:)

Eh. Maybe if I do become God I'll spare you. Your still a good guy.

Spleen Boy
After Hally.

It doens't make sense to fight hally like this.
Your being dumb again.

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Eh. Maybe if I do become God I'll spare you. Your still a good guy.
Still just as planned!!`:)
xD

Teddie
Your being dumb again.

This is just the first in the large massacre. Duh.
And i agree, what I'm doing makes no sense. But I never implied that it should

Hally
*Your afterimages begin to attempt to stab me, but I parry them with my heirro infused hands, ducking under their cero which hits eachother. I smile and cero explodes from below me. However, the flames at my feet dance beautifully, and all the heat and energy is drained fromthe cero, instead making a simple beam of light and 1000 blades of light pass through me. I smile, as no harm is done.*
Well I sure anticipated that one well.
Now, lets see how you face Dance 1.
*I begin pacing towards you, flames still licking at my feet. I sonido directly in front of you, slamming my blade into your stomach, as the flames at my feet transfer onto yours. Laughing, I backflip back, still holding my blade, and begin spinning in a circle.*

I dont know what you want killy. *I see you coming towards me as I see the flames at your feet. As you sonido towards me I blast my massive black cero or death in your direction as I advance sonido out of sight and hiding my Sp leaving an afterimage of myself behind infused with Sp. You stab my afterimage as the flames hit my afterimage. As this happens I hold my blade as it begins to spark with electricity. I spin it around as the black and silver Sp from my blades combines as I shoot it out at you. Once released from my blade is spriles around like a long black rotational cero blade sparking with an immense electrical charge. It blasts at you from behind pierceing you in the skull and obiterating your brains and engulphing you with electricity as it slices through your hardened heirro and cero sheilds with ease. All this happens as you attack my afterimage*

SageoftheSixPaths
Your being dumb again.
Again? He stops on occasion?

MysticGoten
You really ARE Kira!

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:05 PM

Fine do what you want but you really aren't helping anything no matter what you think.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Still just as planned!!`:)
xD

confused.

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Again? He stops on occasion?

Yeah he does.
This one time he said I was awesome.
He was thinking real straight forward then.
I don't know where it all went wrong.... he had such good taste when he said that...

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 07:06 PM
lol he has a point it dosent need to make sense it just has to be fun

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:11 PM
I dont know what you want killy. *I see you coming towards me as I see the flames at your feet. As you sonido towards me I blast my massive black cero or death in your direction as I advance sonido out of sight and hiding my Sp leaving an afterimage of myself behind infused with Sp. You stab my afterimage as the flames hit my afterimage. As this happens I hold my blade as it begins to spark with electricity. I spin it around as the black and silver Sp from my blades combines as I shoot it out at you. Once released from my blade is spriles around like a long black rotational cero blade sparking with an immense electrical charge. It blasts at you from behind pierceing you in the skull and obiterating your brains and engulphing you with electricity as it slices through your hardened heirro and cero sheilds with ease. All this happens as you attack my afterimage*

You definitely cannot charge an attack that powerful in the time it takes me to sonido, stab, and backflip instantly.

*I kick your cero with the flames, taking the heat and energy from your black cero of death, making it a black....thing. I phase through, fine, and attack yoru afterimage. You fire electricity at me, but I immediately burst into flames as I spin. The flames wrap around the electricity, pulling the energy and heat from it, and begin to fly towards you, forming a cloud above your head. Slowly a hand solidifies, launching your energy back at you, twice as fast and powerful. I then float down, coating your body, and drawing your natural body heat, sending you shivering, and instilling abject terror into your heart.*

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Fine do what you want but you really aren't helping anything no matter what you think.

Thats not true. I'm definitely helping me.

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 07:13 PM
If you become God, then will you still say you're part of the Hollows/Arrancars? Or a new...people?

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:14 PM

No you aren't.
I hate this plan specifically because it isn't helping you. Duh.
There for helping nothing,

SageoftheSixPaths
And me. But not really.

Ichimaru Gin
Hally get out of there!

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:15 PM
No you aren't.
I hate this plan specifically because it isn't helping you. Duh.
There for helping nothing,
I am accomplishing my primary objectives. To kill people and have fun doing so.
If you become God, then will you still say you're part of the Hollows/Arrancars? Or a new...people?

Hmmm. I suppose I'll enslave everyone

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:16 PM
And me. But not really.

Yeah... all this did for you was make you get out of your old comfy retirement chair in order to... not do anything.

MysticGoten

O.O
A..n..nyeh?

Spleen Boy

Yeah yeah yeah
Wrong wrong wrong.
That is really stupid for you to be saying man, just stop it is boring me.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 07:17 PM

Yay! I always wanted to do manual labor for free!

junchurikioftheleaf
no your time has passed you wont remain undefeated for long

SageoftheSixPaths
Yeah... all this did for you was make you get out of your old comfy retirement chair in order to... not do anything.
Not true. I threatened at least a half dozen people.

Spleen Boy
Yay! I always wanted to do manual labor for free!
I don't mean to be rude... but didn't your people already have enough of that?

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Not true. I threatened at least a half dozen people.

In your house... were you threatening each different person with a different funny voice?
If so I think I see why that might be so fun.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 07:20 PM
I don't mean to be rude... but didn't your people already have enough of that?
=O
In your house... were you threatening each different person with a different funny voice?
If so I think I see why that might be so fun.
My dog just went emo because of it.

Soccer Ninja 21
03-01-2010, 07:21 PM
<.< Just notices this thread....

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:21 PM
=O

My dog just went emo because of it.

I am sorry... I just thought. Like maybe you were mad cause you missed out? No I didn't get it.

Why did your dog go emo?

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 07:22 PM
I am sorry... I just thought. Like maybe you were mad cause you missed out? No I didn't get it.

Why did your dog go emo?
=O

Why did your dog go emo?

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 07:22 PM

Why did your dog go emo?
can a dog even be emo? i think thats liek a once in a million centurys thing

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:23 PM
=O

Why did your dog go emo?

I don't know what that emoticon means!

My dog is not emo, he is anorexic and epileptic.... but he isn't THAT messed up.

Soccer Ninja 21
03-01-2010, 07:23 PM
How can a dog be emo...?

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:24 PM
How can a dog be emo...?

Thats what Im asking here.

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 07:25 PM
GUYS
We're too off-topic.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-01-2010, 07:25 PM
I don't know what that emoticon means!

My dog is not emo, he is anorexic and epileptic.... but he isn't THAT messed up.
=O

My dog is emo, though.
How can a dog be emo...?
I dunno.
Thats what Im asking here.
Why do you ask?

Soccer Ninja 21
03-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Thats impossible...

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:27 PM
=O

My dog is emo, though.

I dunno.

Why do you ask?

I am asking HOW your dog became emo though.
I want to make an article for National Geographic
The title would be "EMO DOG".... I... don't really come up with the titles usually...

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 07:28 PM
GUYS
We're too off-topic.

well killys fighting hally we got nothin else to do unless someone wants to spar with me

Hally
You definitely cannot charge an attack that powerful in the time it takes me to sonido, stab, and backflip instantly.

*I kick your cero with the flames, taking the heat and energy from your black cero of death, making it a black....thing. I phase through, fine, and attack yoru afterimage. You fire electricity at me, but I immediately burst into flames as I spin. The flames wrap around the electricity, pulling the energy and heat from it, and begin to fly towards you, forming a cloud above your head. Slowly a hand solidifies, launching your energy back at you, twice as fast and powerful. I then float down, coating your body, and drawing your natural body heat, sending you shivering, and instilling abject terror into your heart.*

Killy I dunno what this all means still but. *I see you burst into flames and fly towards me as I see a cloud above my head. As you launch my energy back at me I use the black side of my blade to slice through the massive energy blast as I get slightly burned from it. I see you float down towards me as you coat my body I hold my blade in the air as I feel my self shiver*
Ascend sovereign Dragoness Halliella*with these word my first release begins while you are coating my body in attempts that my releasing formation would kill you since you are in energy form. My two eyes are golden with a black rim around them with radiant silver pupils. Along with a dark aura that now seems to consume everything around I also now have an aura of silver and golden radiance surrounding me as four wings grow out my back and a tail covered in spikes grows behind me golden and silver in colour. Armour made of almost indestructible Sp covers my entire body and my hollow bone piece that was once a necklace now covers my face as protection. Horns growing out the top. Claws form from my hands that appear sharp but covered in a specilized cero. I hold two swords from my hands that are long and extremely sharp having 8 sharp blades that extend out from the main blade in both hands. My SP is now exceptionally powerful as everything that might still be standing collapses to the ground. *

SageoftheSixPaths
I am asking HOW your dog became emo though.
I want to make an article for National Geographic
The title would be "EMO DOG".... I... don't really come up with the titles usually...
What are you talking about? How can a dog be emo?

Spleen Boy
GUYS
We're too off-topic.

Wait... that little sasuke is saying something... reeeeeeaaaaalllyyy boring.

MysticGoten
03-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Off-Topic Conversations Go in the Off-Topic!
We're trying to talk about Killy's insane(I mean insanely awesome If you're reading this Killy 8D)plan to kill us all!

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:29 PM
What are you talking about? How can a dog be emo?

You would be the professional in that department not me.

Soccer Ninja 21
03-01-2010, 07:30 PM
GO Hally. ^^

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Killy I dunno what this all means still but. *I see you burst into flames and fly towards me as I see a cloud above my head. As you launch my energy back at me I use the black side of my blade to slice through the massive energy blast as I get slightly burned from it. I see you float down towards me as you coat my body I hold my blade in the air as I feel my self shiver*
Ascend sovereign Dragoness Halliella*with these word my first release begins while you are coating my body in attempts that my releasing formation would kill you since you are in energy form. My two eyes are golden with a black rim around them with radiant silver pupils. Along with a dark aura that now seems to consume everything around I also now have an aura of silver and golden radiance surrounding me as four wings grow out my back and a tail covered in spikes grows behind me golden and silver in colour. Armour made of almost indestructible Sp covers my entire body and my hollow bone piece that was once a necklace now covers my face as protection. Horns growing out the top. Claws form from my hands that appear sharp but covered in a specilized cero. I hold two swords from my hands that are long and extremely sharp having 8 sharp blades that extend out from the main blade in both hands. My SP is now exceptionally powerful as everything that might still be standing collapses to the ground. *

I am not in energy form.

*I am in flame form, and my flames absorb the massive ammounts of energy being flowed out of your body. However, my flames arent fast mvoing, but by alowing yourself to remain inside my flames, you sealed your fate.*
Man. I didnt even do my shikai.
*My body rolls out of the flames, which are still wrapped around your body entirely. I smile sadly, as this fight was much too easy.*
Funeral Pyre.
*The flames explode, only instead of burning you, they insantly suck all your energy and heat away, freezing you instantly, and shattering your body. I smile as your corpse falls to the ground.*
You see, one would think being totally consumed by flaems would warrant movement, but nay. You stayed perfectly still.

Soccer Ninja 21
03-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Ummm....? What caused this warpath anyway?

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I am not in energy form.

*I am in flame form, and my flames absorb the massive ammounts of energy being flowed out of your body. However, my flames arent fast mvoing, but by alowing yourself to remain inside my flames, you sealed your fate.*
*My body rolls out of the flames, which are still wrapped around your body entirely. I smile sadly, as this fight was much too easy.*
Funeral Pyre.
*The flames explode, only instead of burning you, they insantly suck all your energy and heat away, freezing you instantly, and shattering your body. I smile as your corpse falls to the ground.*
You see, one would think being totally consumed by flaems would warrant movement, but nay. You stayed perfectly still.

Lame.
I get it, you gave yourself total cheeper powers in order to kill everyone.
Makes sense. Well this is still a way bad plan for it is way easier to do what your trying to with my idea, way less punishment.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I am not in energy form.

Funeral Pyre.

why is it always fire with u killy cant u just fight hand 2 hand combat style like a man.`:)

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I am not in energy form.

Funeral Pyre.
her mistake was she focused to much on releaseing and didnt follow up after the release

Soccer Ninja 21
03-01-2010, 07:41 PM
This is.......why can't we all just hug and make tihngs good?

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Lame.
I get it, you gave yourself total cheeper powers in order to kill everyone.
Makes sense. Well this is still a way bad plan for it is way easier to do what your trying to with my idea, way less punishment.

Cheaper?
She stood still!
Thats the single worst counter ever!
They're not cheap at all, if you have common sense.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Cheaper?
She stood still!
anyways whats next

Spleen Boy
03-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Cheaper?
She stood still!

Since when do my insults have to be playable?

Teddie
03-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Since when do my insults have to be playable?

Vat do you mean playable.

Hally
03-01-2010, 08:00 PM
How am I supposed to counter that?

Teddie
03-01-2010, 08:08 PM
I dunno. Try something. You honestly stood perfectly still. You didnt even sonido and then release. Thats the single worst strategy ever. I am in shellshock that you would be that dumb after all I tought you.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 08:10 PM
I dunno. Try something. You honestly stood perfectly still. You didnt even sonido and then release. Thats the single worst strategy ever. I am in shellshock that you would be that dumb after all I tought you.
*is putting a turtle shell over you connected to an electric chair and i turn it on* you wanted shellshock :twisted:

Hally
03-01-2010, 08:10 PM

Okay I will try something but I dont understand your move at all. I mean its more like One piece then bleach.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Okay I will try something but I dont understand your move at all. I mean its more like One piece then bleach.
And you dont complain that Flamey uses One Piece Powers.....
But nay, my sword is completely Bleach rule following.

Ichimaru Gin
03-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Killy u do know going intangible is Gm right the war testers dont even lets us do it in the One Piece circut.

Teddie
Also, Aura's dont exist in bleach, so dont play that card.

Teddie
Killy u do know going intangible is Gm right the war testers dont even lets us do it in the One Piece circut.

It's not intangible. I'm turning into flames. What puts out a flame. Aand, I can still be hurt, I can only go flame mode under very slim circumstances.

Hally
03-01-2010, 08:14 PM
It's not intangible. I'm turning into flames. What puts out a flame....

Yes I figured that out so then I can still counter.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 08:15 PM
No, I dont see how. I would call it a loss for you, since you failed to counter, but I would tell all your comrades to quell Godmodding remarks.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 08:17 PM
It's not intangible. I'm turning into flames. What puts out a flame. Aand, I can still be hurt, I can only go flame mode under very slim circumstances.
still becomeing a flame is prtty questionable i wont say its gm because its limited to certain curcumstances altho others might not agree

Teddie
03-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Not really. There are infinite number of ways to put out a fire. Unlike One Piece intangibility, my flames, while having different characteristics, follow the same basic principles.

junchurikioftheleaf
03-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Not really. There are infinite number of ways to put out a fire. Unlike One Piece intangibility, my flames, while having different characteristics, follow the same basic principles.
altho if your fighting in a desert or something without a water source the only way to get water wouldb e to us sp or somethign and turn it to a water element which being that its made from energy does that mean you can just "suck up" the energy and it passes harmlessly

Aizen
03-01-2010, 08:21 PM
hey Sixxty is going way too easy on me , why

Aizen
03-01-2010, 08:23 PM
well unless he doesnt stay flame too long i suppose it isnt god mod
considering he would be ashes of flesh by then

Hally
03-01-2010, 08:23 PM
I am not in energy form.

Funeral Pyre.

*as I release I realize* OH crap the flames are still there! *I focus as the flames are still wrapped around my body. I place my blade towards me as I focus as my blades begin to flow with my elemental abilitys. I can control the elements in my release form much easier. I use my Sp and combine it with the water element to surround my body compleltly covering my body and putting out the flames just before they explode. I then look at you as I sonido behind you as a long cero extention blades shoot out from my two swords as I attempt to pierce your body. As this happens my tail rises above me and begins to flicker as a golden cero beam shoots out towards your attempting to strick you in the head*

Yori
03-01-2010, 08:26 PM
*Still watching with arms cross but Amanozako start's glowing purple* Heh :???:

junchurikioftheleaf
well im getting off for the night cya later people

Teddie
I can only stay in this form for a turn, before coming out.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 08:29 PM
*as I release I realize* OH crap the flames are still there! *I focus as the flames are still wrapped around my body. I place my blade towards me as I focus as my blades begin to flow with my elemental abilitys. I can control the elements in my release form much easier. I use my Sp and combine it with the water element to surround my body compleltly covering my body and putting out the flames just before they explode. I then look at you as I sonido behind you as a long cero extention blades shoot out from my two swords as I attempt to pierce your body. As this happens my tail rises above me and begins to flicker as a golden cero beam shoots out towards your attempting to strick you in the head*

I'll just pretend you can do that. You know, say My move didnt occur.

*As you sonido behind me, I turn screaming.*
Excommunicate, Asakyohaku!
*My sword becomes a long lance, ending in three blades going out in a V with 1 in the middle. A blue ribbon is on the end. I throw my lance, and it becomes imbued with fire. It hits your extension, drawing the energy from it, and continuing to fly fowards. Youcero flys at me, but the energy is also taken by the flames.*

I have to sleep.

Teddie
03-01-2010, 08:30 PM
And there are rules for when I can go into the form.

Hally
03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
I'll just pretend you can do that. You know, say My move didnt occur.

*As you sonido behind me, I turn screaming.*
Excommunicate, Asakyohaku!
*My sword becomes a long lance, ending in three blades going out in a V with 1 in the middle. A blue ribbon is on the end. I throw my lance, and it becomes imbued with fire. It hits your extension, drawing the energy from it, and continuing to fly fowards. Youcero flys at me, but the energy is also taken by the flames.*

I have to sleep.

Okay well thats one mess up for me. Thanks for letting me counter. Silly hally always starts out so overwhelmed. I stil dont get any of this Lord Killsworth.

*As you hit my extentions I immediatly release my extentions and send a blast of water out of my blade at your attack while sonidoing back . I see you also stop my cero as well as you keep using the fire as I sonido out of sight leaving an afterimage behind* Well then this just calles for my elemental abilitys. *I focus as I surround my blades with flowing water that I control with my own Sp. I focus as I sonido away out into the distance and create 5 afterimages that all sonido and surround you as they stab there blades into you from all directions. I appear above you as I point my blades towards you swinging them down at you while releasing a flow of water that engulfs your entire body and getting ride of the flames. While this happens I swing my one blade down at your head as I attempt to slice you in half killing you as your flames are now useless against my elemental abilitys in my release from. All the while my afterimages continue to stab there blades into you as I slice you in half*

Night Killy:|