PDA

View Full Version : Other: Narutos war mmorpg!

Uchiha_Itachi
02-28-2010, 07:49 PM
OK do you guys know guild wars? Its an mmorpg, its free, fun, and has neverending quests. Imagine a similar naruto game.
Villages: Konoha, Rain, Sand, Mist, Rock, Grass. You can customize your character.
Story mode: You start out as a genin, you have 2 other real players as teammates, and a real player jonin as leader. (Or you could have comp. teammates and leader if u want). You do missions, then chunin exams(differ from nations.) Chunin- War starts, you go into fighting, while doing missions. Jonin- lead a team, harder missions. Anbu- Strongest rank (Hokage is comp.) Go into squads, team battles, secret missions, ect. _
Hundreds of new jutsu, while containing old. Customize your character. In other words, there would be a huge storyline, and itd be like your own presonal naruto story. And Each VIllage has a certain amount of points, and theres always a village in the lead. I'd say make your own villages, but thats not really for this type or mmorpg.
You could buy jutsus, weapons, go around the village, ect. You could use it as a chatroom, or whatever you want. Academy school is the tutorial, lol .I think this would make a very fun naruto game, and would be hugely popular. You would have to do one on one battles. There would be ranks. ( Genin 1,2,3,4,5. Get to genin 5 and become chunin, unlock story missions). After you beat the game(beat story mode, and beat final box, which would be a tailed beast. You can go through story mode as a missing-nin. YOu would start out as lvl.1, but it'd be a whole new experiance, youd be a lot stronger. But you wouldnt be on a team. There are clans, and kekei genkai still. The gameplay(battle ) would either be like uzumaki chronicles, or like a better version of ultimate ninja. Once a week you can have a village battle, Everyone in village battles, in other words, a BUNCH on 10 on 10 , or as big as it can keep rooms to fit in evreybody. Winning village get, oh i dont know, maybe 10000 money for each resident or something. Missing nin can form groups (like akatsukI) and can become huge, and beat villages if theyre big enough, and kill the hokage, and take it over. If they do, that village gets an "evil" hokage. Also, I just realized a mistake, ive been saying hokage this whole time, but it should be kage, sorry, lol. I know Im missing a lot of info, But I have to go now. This would rock!!

darkjam
03-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Ohhhhhh this sounds AWESOME ^^ Very well thoughtout i must say ^^. Love the idea ^^ and there4 rep is to b given ^^

Uchiha_Itachi
03-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Thx!!! ^_^ ITs fun to make things like this ( game ideas) you get to be creative, lol. ^^

darkjam
03-01-2010, 12:42 PM
You're welcomeee ^^ xD, it is but i'm no gd at it... xD

OmegaTower
03-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Yeah thats an awesome idea. In which I took action on basically the same thing, to make that happen and come true. Your own storyline, you own nindo. Imagine it, taking an acdemy exam, then afterwards figuring out who your team mates will be. I am currenty recreating the ninja world, based off of naruto. MMORPG of it, and you will literally be able to do every thing in the series, such as strive to become hokage, or become a missing nin. And get this, evreyone who you will come encouter with, and your teammates, they are real people like you and me! Also I think the best part of it is, you take your fight to your television! You play a role on the mmorpg and you fight through xbox live! But really, the world is pretty much exactly like the serires, but your own story line, not narutos.

Uchiha_Itachi
03-01-2010, 04:52 PM
You know, that was a really good post. Why do you have 0 reP? Im going to give you positive rep, that was a good post, soo trure. REal life is out own story. Expect rea llife can suck. Naruto always rocks, lol .

OmegaTower
03-01-2010, 06:11 PM
You know, that was a really good post. Why do you have 0 reP? Im going to give you positive rep, that was a good post, soo trure. REal life is out own story. Expect rea llife can suck. Naruto always rocks, lol .

^_^ Thanks, I am not sure why I have bad rep =/ ... But yeah, its gonna be awesome!

Saturi
03-02-2010, 06:45 AM
I really like these ideas, especially since I absolutely LOVE roleplaying, and Naruto's sort of been my thing for the past two months or so. If either of your ideas become a real MMORPG, I'd be completely extatic about it.

HellFire_Sharingan
03-02-2010, 07:24 AM
havnt really played guild wars but ur ideas sound interesting and well thought-out. i like the plot and how u could choose ur class and village, that would be a cool feature

OmegaTower
03-02-2010, 11:42 AM
I really like these ideas, especially since I absolutely LOVE roleplaying, and Naruto's sort of been my thing for the past two months or so. If either of your ideas become a real MMORPG, I'd be completely extatic about it.

dood its true, its being made as we speak, I am creating it, check it out http://www.ninja-generation.webs.com/

Saturi
03-03-2010, 07:18 AM
Cool.. Looks well-made, but Jinchuriki class?.. Shouldn't that be taken by NPCs? Other than that, looks like it'll be good. Another question... Is it going to be rendered in 3D by the time it's completed?..

OmegaTower
03-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Cool.. Looks well-made, but Jinchuriki class?.. Shouldn't that be taken by NPCs? Other than that, looks like it'll be good. Another question... Is it going to be rendered in 3D by the time it's completed?..

I was thinking about renaming the class to something else, for those characters in the game that have a transformation form, like call them along the lines of "forbidden ninja tool". But I dont want any NPCs because i want this world to feel as real as possible especailly since it will be only 2d, sorry. Unless some big company comes knocking at my door asking to expand this idea then i can only do as much as 2d. But dont forget, its the content! YOu will be able to do everything in the ninja world as if you were in the story naruto! Just 2d =P

sasuke565
03-03-2010, 03:07 PM
sounds coolio

Saturi
03-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Heh. Sure. I was just wondering. `!:)

Uchiha_Itachi
03-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the support everyone. Also If anyone does actually make a game like this, or a company makes one, theyd be rich, lol!!

Shikamaru Nara
03-04-2010, 03:07 PM
OK do you guys know guild wars? Its an mmorpg, its free, fun, and has neverending quests. Imagine a similar naruto game.
Villages: Konoha, Rain, Sand, Mist, Rock, Grass. You can customize your character.
Story mode: You start out as a genin, you have 2 other real players as teammates, and a real player jonin as leader. (Or you could have comp. teammates and leader if u want). You do missions, then chunin exams(differ from nations.) Chunin- War starts, you go into fighting, while doing missions. Jonin- lead a team, harder missions. Anbu- Strongest rank (Hokage is comp.) Go into squads, team battles, secret missions, ect. _
Hundreds of new jutsu, while containing old. Customize your character. In other words, there would be a huge storyline, and itd be like your own presonal naruto story. And Each VIllage has a certain amount of points, and theres always a village in the lead. I'd say make your own villages, but thats not really for this type or mmorpg.
You could buy jutsus, weapons, go around the village, ect. You could use it as a chatroom, or whatever you want. Academy school is the tutorial, lol .I think this would make a very fun naruto game, and would be hugely popular. You would have to do one on one battles. There would be ranks. ( Genin 1,2,3,4,5. Get to genin 5 and become chunin, unlock story missions). After you beat the game(beat story mode, and beat final box, which would be a tailed beast. You can go through story mode as a missing-nin. YOu would start out as lvl.1, but it'd be a whole new experiance, youd be a lot stronger. But you wouldnt be on a team. There are clans, and kekei genkai still. The gameplay(battle ) would either be like uzumaki chronicles, or like a better version of ultimate ninja. Once a week you can have a village battle, Everyone in village battles, in other words, a BUNCH on 10 on 10 , or as big as it can keep rooms to fit in evreybody. Winning village get, oh i dont know, maybe 10000 money for each resident or something. Missing nin can form groups (like akatsukI) and can become huge, and beat villages if theyre big enough, and kill the hokage, and take it over. If they do, that village gets an "evil" hokage. Also, I just realized a mistake, ive been saying hokage this whole time, but it should be kage, sorry, lol. I know Im missing a lot of info, But I have to go now. This would rock!!

WOW!!!!! I'd totally buy this man!

yondamaine
05-21-2010, 04:50 AM
i would buy it too. it would probably be the best naruto game ever it were real

Katsu
05-22-2010, 01:51 PM
This would be amazing. In 3D would also make it a lot cooler. Do we know if anyone is working on something like this??