PDA

View Full Version : Itachi... *Spoilers*

MiKala89
05-29-2009, 03:23 PM
If Itachi.... was brought back to life with everyone else, do you think he'd try and stop Sasuke from going after Konoha?? Or help them fight Sasuke??

Sage Of Six Paths
05-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Kind of a random question...

But if he did return, I believe that

he would try to stop Sasuke from destroying

the Leaf Village. After all,

He never wanted Sasuke to hate it in the first place.

naruto 64
05-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Kind of a random question...

But if he did return, I believe that

he would try to stop Sasuke from destroying

the Leaf Village. After all,

He never wanted Sasuke to hate it in the first place.
I think he'll stop Sasuke

Itachi-Sama
05-29-2009, 10:14 PM
If Itachi.... was brought back to life with everyone else, do you think he'd try and stop Sasuke from going after Konoha?? Or help them fight Sasuke??
That's a tough one. Itachi would stop Sasuke because he loves Kohana, yet at the same time, he cares about Sasuke's well-being more than anything else in the world.

waterlemon-chi
05-30-2009, 12:22 AM
I think Itachi would stop Sasuke and help him at the same time. Maybe they'd just kill the Elders *hate 'em too much* and start a new life in Konoha. Or maybe that's just my optimism talking... ~.~

<Aurega?>
05-30-2009, 12:30 AM
I think we'll actually see this battle, as itachi gave Naruto some of his power. I think the ultimate battle of the series will end up being naruto vs sasuke (after naruto defeats madara) and that's when the power Itachi planted in naruto will take form. I personally think it's gonna be susanoo again, or at least something similar to it.

MiKala89
05-30-2009, 01:08 PM
I think we'll actually see this battle, as itachi gave Naruto some of his power. I think the ultimate battle of the series will end up being naruto vs sasuke (after naruto defeats madara) and that's when the power Itachi planted in naruto will take form. I personally think it's gonna be susanoo again, or at least something similar to it.

That would be completely amazing to see! I hope that it does happen. And that Naruto kills Sasuke.lol. *Which I know wont happen but still* lol.