PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 484 Discussion

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 05:57 AM
Discuss anything about that epic chapter.

Post everything related to the chapter, in SPOILERS.
:shock:

^That thing.

Sasuke lost his sight...I knew it was coming, but wow!

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 06:17 AM
/Bump

ThePurpleChidori
02-25-2010, 06:34 AM
Yes! YES! Haha, Sauce. Finally.

Awesome chapter, especially when

Sakura attempts to kill Sauce but Sauce fights back and Naruto saves Sakura

Oh man, I can't wait.

Sai9497
02-25-2010, 06:56 AM
Yes it's about Sasukegoes blind! He had it coming seeinghow much he depended on the Mangekyo and Itachi's weapons

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 07:00 AM
I know, I'm glad too. I just really hope he dies here...

Bohica
02-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Ufortanutly the sauce wont die here, I would love it to get that crybaby out of the manga, but he will survive somehow. He will go and train with Madara and Naruto will go train with ????

Then we will maybe get some of the 4th ninja war.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 07:19 AM
There's nothing proving that the Sauce won't die here.

valtreck
02-25-2010, 07:45 AM
sasuke might die, since now naruto knows that sasuke tried to kill sakura

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 08:05 AM
sasuke won't die its to soon, madara will step in or something save sasuke or help fight. madara might have taken itachi's eyes anyway for sasuke in the future, so he will swoop up sasuke give him the eyes and put him back in the fight. besides the very end of the series madara is going to have sasuke fight naruto in the battle of destiny or whaterver, and its gunna be epic!

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 08:10 AM
I don't think that Madara would intervene then, if the fight of the ages was supposed to happen. He'd let it happen, you proved yourself wrong.

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 08:17 AM
what im saying is that the fight also has kakashi in it destiny did not call for him to be in it, and the final batle will most likely be at the end of the manga, and kishi said there is a long way to go

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 08:18 AM
That makes more sense to me.

shikamarulover18
02-25-2010, 08:19 AM
obviously sasugay won't die. it's too early for him to die.

madara will come take him away and transplant itachi's eyes into sasuke. this will curtail his descent into blindness, give him EMS and thus he will get another power-up he doesn't deserve. i have a feeling sasuke and naruto's rivalry is going to be a semi-life-long one...

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 08:22 AM
obviously sasugay won't die. it's too early for him to die.

madara will come take him away and transplant itachi's eyes into sasuke. this will curtail his descent into blindness, give him EMS and thus he will get another power-up he doesn't deserve. i have a feeling sasuke and naruto's rivalry is going to be a semi-life-long one...

thats what im saying i have to admit i forgot about the eternal mongekyo

shikamarulover18
02-25-2010, 08:25 AM
thats what im saying i have to admit i forgot about the eternal mongekyo

yep. and it would be unfair to naruto to beat his life-long rival when he is at extremely low health/chakra. naruto doesn't need that kind of head-start. he's good enough to beat sasuke at full strength.

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 08:31 AM
yep. and it would be unfair to naruto to beat his life-long rival when he is at extremely low health/chakra. naruto doesn't need that kind of head-start. he's good enough to beat sasuke at full strength.

the final battle is going to be amazingly epic! Sage Mode VS. Susanoo

shikamarulover18
02-25-2010, 08:33 AM
the final battle is going to be amazingly epic! Sage Mode VS. Susanoo

exactly!! i can't wait!! naruto will own sasuke!

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 08:36 AM
exactly!! i can't wait!! naruto will own sasuke!

I can't either!, but you know we are gunna have to:cry:, this series won't end any time soon:D

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Well, if it doesn't we, have to wait even LONGER!

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 08:44 AM

true but thats whats cool about it

*Talim of the moonlight*
02-25-2010, 08:57 AM
LOL i sense an epic conversation/short fight between Naruto and Sasuke!

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 08:59 AM
LOL i sense an epic conversation/short fight between Naruto and Sasuke!

im guessing long talk very short fight, maybe not even a punch

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Well, it seems like They are going to fight, because Naruto looked really angry.

SiddShikaku
02-25-2010, 09:02 AM
i dont think anything is gonna happen to any of the them far as death goes, not yet anyway

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 09:03 AM
i dont think anything is gonna happen to any of the them far as death goes, not yet anyway

same here

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Maybe, but the fight, will probably be good. (If there is one.)

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Well, it seems like They are going to fight, because Naruto looked really angry.
yes there's gunna be a fight but not a large scale epic fight

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 09:05 AM
I agree, but it could be a good fight even if it isn't to the death.

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 09:06 AM
it would be awesome if naruto had time to go into sage mode

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Yeah, Sage Mode vs. Susano'O would be EPIC.

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Yeah, Sage Mode vs. Susano'O would be EPIC.
thats what i said in the other post Sage Mode Vs. Susanoo = Epic

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 09:11 AM
thats what i said in the other post Sage Mode Vs. Susanoo = Epic

Oh, must've missed that, I kinda picked off from the post about if they were to fight or not.

Yeah, I can't wait to read the next chapter, I think Naruto is picking up again, no?

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 09:12 AM
Oh, must've missed that, I kinda picked off from the post about if they were to fight or not.

Yeah, I can't wait to read the next chapter, I think Naruto is picking up again, no?
deffinatly, especially with the upcoming chapters

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I'm excited.

What would you rate 484?

For me, 9 and a 1/2.

jurrasenshuriken
02-25-2010, 09:17 AM
if i had to say a little closer to 9.7, it was pretty good especially with sakura failing again not to mention the big rescue

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Yeah. I wish she killed Sasuke.

NarutoReader
02-25-2010, 09:30 AM
after reading this i think
dead = sasuke by naruto
cant be a ninja anymore = kakashi getting blind after using the MS in a critical moment in this battle. probably to save sakura because she ;);););););) up when interfering the battle.

im glad she didnt kill sasuke (although it was very obvious). sasuke should be killed by naruto.

Narutorious
02-25-2010, 09:44 AM
It was given that Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes as many time he use the MS, besides that, Sasuke needs to be around Naruto's level when they fight again, the EMS will give him that power, right now, Sasuke(heal or not), will not be on Naruto's level.

Sephiroth
02-25-2010, 09:53 AM
itg was a good adn intrsting chapter. i really want to see whts gong to happen next. For some reason i think they will be able to make sasuke turn on Mandara some how

tyler
02-25-2010, 10:05 AM
Madara is going to come rescue Sasuke by the end of next chapter. I doubt there will even be a punch thrown next chapter. It will be Naruto and Sasuke talking. I do think that we will find out how Kakashi awakened his MS soon. Sasuke will ask him who he killed to get his MS and Kakashi will tell him that killing someone to awaken the MS is a misunderstanding of the tablet. Actually you just need to watch your best friend die and reflect on those feelings. Of course, killing your best friend is the easiest way to get the MS

zerosameri
02-25-2010, 10:26 AM
I can't wait for

Sage Mode vs Blind Sasuke

Akatsuki Gord
02-25-2010, 10:37 AM
this chapter was awesome. i think we might see a short naruto vs sasuke fight but sasuke is in no state to take on naruto and kakashi so i see madara saving him and then sasuke taking itachis eyes and him having EMS

the manga has really picked up again recently and is so good right now

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 10:45 AM
I can't wait for

Sage Mode vs Blind Sasuke

Same over here...it'll be EPIC.

trouble88
02-25-2010, 10:49 AM
naruto might kill sasuke but then naruto use Itachi gift to show sasuke what really happen to the his clan that got destory long ago then boom! sasuke and naruto wil team up along with kakashi will take madara out once and for all

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 10:51 AM
naruto might kill sasuke but then naruto use Itachi gift to show sasuke what really the his clan got destory long ago then boom! sasuke and naruto along with kakashi will take madara out once and for all

That's what I was thinking, Kishi wouldn't waste that would he?

zerosameri
02-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Same over here...it'll be EPIC.
I don't understand how Blind Sasuke would be able to fight Sage Mode NAruto that can use his Nine-Tailed chalra at any moment. And seen when Naruto gets mad for fluster that chakra come out, just add Sasuke on top of this all and you get

Naruto > Sasuke
Sage Mode > Blind
Full heath > Just about dead
Can use any justsu or anything > Problay can't even use a Jutsu or his normal Sharingan.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 10:55 AM
I don't understand how Blind Sasuke would be able to fight Sage Mode NAruto that can use his Nine-Tailed chalra at any moment. And seen when Naruto gets mad for fluster that chakra come out, just add Sasuke on top of this all and you get

Naruto > Sasuke
Sage Mode > Blind
Full heath > Just about dead
Can use any justsu or anything > Problay can't even use a Jutsu or his normal Sharingan.

Well, Sasuke isn't completely blind only in one eye.

zerosameri
02-25-2010, 10:57 AM
Well, Sasuke isn't completely blind only in one eye.

I though it was both eye's because there is no way to tell if it one eye or not.

But either way

Naruto > Sasuke

Lets see Sasuke the crap beaten out of him for once, and let it be Naruto. :lol:

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 11:02 AM
I though it was both eye's because there is no way to tell if it one eye or not.

But either way

Naruto > Sasuke

Lets see Sasuke the crap beaten out of him for once, and let it be Naruto. :lol:

Yeah.

But he only covered one eye, and he was able to see Sakura so he had to be able to see with at least one eye.

zerosameri
02-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Yeah.

But he only covered one eye, and he was able to see Sakura so he had to be able to see with at least one eye.

Yea thats true, but he didn't have good aim. Did you see the stance he was in? It look like he was stabing him self and holing something in the air.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Yea thats true, but he didn't have good aim. Did you see the stance he was in? It look like he was stabing him self and holing something in the air.

True, but that could've just been because he was so tattered and torn. He still wouldn't have known where Sakura was. (Wow, finally doing well in a debate!)

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
02-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Sasuke overused his powers. Well now that naruto is here, battle is technically over :/

Lady Tsunade
02-25-2010, 11:42 AM
This chapter was brilliant! Its a pity Sakura didnt kill Sasuke when she got him off guard >.<

In any case, Naruto vs Sasuke wont be much of a fight. If Sakura was able to catch Sasuke off guard and nearly kill him, Naruto should have no problem,as well as that Sasukes eyesight is going. Naruto will stomp Sasuke, and Madara will save him :/

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 11:54 AM
This chapter was brilliant! Its a pity Sakura didnt kill Sasuke when she got him off guard >.<

In any case, Naruto vs Sasuke wont be much of a fight. If Sakura was able to catch Sasuke off guard and nearly kill him, Naruto should have no problem,as well as that Sasukes eyesight is going. Naruto will stomp Sasuke, and Madara will save him :/

Unfortunately, you're quite correct, that's why my hopes aren't too high.

Reala
02-25-2010, 12:20 PM
I thought that the chapter was Ah-maziiiiing!!

XD Oh the intensity!!!

zerosameri
02-25-2010, 12:25 PM
True, but that could've just been because he was so tattered and torn. He still wouldn't have known where Sakura was. (Wow, finally doing well in a debate!) Sasuke is half dead, he's luncky he is doing this well. But even though he can drop dead at any moment and blind he is still doing well. he would of killed Sakura if Naruto wasn't there to save her.

Lady Tsunade
02-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Unfortunately, you're quite correct, that's why my hopes aren't too high.
When Sakura doe stuff like that, I always have my hopes up ;D
Im bored of seeing Naruto and Sasuke fighting Lol

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Me too, that's why I want to see some ignored characters fight, like Shino or Hinata. I mean a real fight that isn't in a filler arc.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-25-2010, 12:52 PM
I know some people already posted this but, I believe Naruto will give the finishing blow to Sasuke but Madara will save him... such a pity... Sakura had him...

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 12:54 PM
No, it was her fault he isn't dead, if her feelings didn't intervene, she would've killed him.

WindScar22
02-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Here's what I believe will happen. Sasuke will start to battle Kakashi, but will fall with no energy. Kakashi will order Sakura to take him back to the Leaf and then they will battle Madara who is trying to get his hands on Sasuke. Then while they are battling, Madara will try to run off after Sasuke. That's my opinion. I thought this was a very good chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter.
But what gets me wondering is why does Madara want to get his hands on the Juubi and control the world? I know why, but I mean, he doesn't have much time left to live. Unless he uses the Immortality Jutsu, then he won't be able to control everyone long enough.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-25-2010, 01:05 PM
he will survive somehow. He will go and train with Madara and Naruto will go train with ????

I'd say Naruto would train with Bee or Kakashi again.

Slack 40
02-25-2010, 01:30 PM
I can't wait for next chapter during the whole time i was watching this one I was like OH NO SASUKE CAN STILL USE SUSANO'O KAKASHI IS GONNA DIE:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OH sasuke's susano'o looked like it got taken over by itachi's and now its gone kakashi will live OH NO SAKURA IS GONNA GET KILLED BY SASUKE oh wait naruto saved her sasuke is gonna get owned and then madara is gonna save him and he's gonna be like ok im so evil now i'm gonna take itachi's eyes to get EMS and kill leaf ppl blah blah blah

J-Sun Tasogare
02-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Kishi said in an interveiw that madara will die or be fought by team 7 before the final sasuke naruto fight it will be the last fight

KARINISSOSEXY
02-25-2010, 01:45 PM
First off, why does evry 1 call him sauce? Second AMAZING STUPH. you really gotta put urself in narutos shoes. I mean its ibvious for us sasuke was gunna kill sakura, but naruto first sees sasuke and he actually has to save sakura, from SASUJE. the guy thought to be unchanged. For us it was gradual for naruto it was instant.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Naruto is starting to believe what people were saying about Sasuke.
How it will be impossible to bring him back. The next few chapters will be very interesting...

Naruto[NU]
02-25-2010, 01:56 PM
I loved the chapter. Team 7 is together again...even though I wish it were under happier circumstances.....

trouble88
02-25-2010, 02:12 PM
;2543946']I loved the chapter. Team 7 is together again...even though I wish it were under happier circumstances.....
I agree with you on that my friend:cool:

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
I can't believe Sasuke is doing this... I feel like Kakashi!

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 02:29 PM
I can't believe Sasuke is doing this... I feel like Kakashi!
I totally believe it.

He's bad to the bone. :eek:

Hidden Ninja45
02-25-2010, 03:29 PM
I can't belief he would start losing his eye sight already. Sure, he has used Mangekyo a lot recently, but I didn't think it would be enough to blind him yet. This might be leading to Sasuke trying to take Madara's EMS.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 03:29 PM
I can't belief he would start losing his eye sight already. Sure, he has used Mangekyo a lot recently, but I didn't think it would be enough to blind him yet. This might be leading to Sasuke trying to take Madara's EMS.

It may.

But he used it A LOT.

Lawliet.S
02-25-2010, 03:39 PM
The entire thing is kind of a spoiler put I accidentally put a small prediction in (sorry). Kishi has put Sakura close to dying twice, I think that Sakura might get 'hurt' by Sasuke again if that happens Naruto's gonna get mad. Well this chapter had some vital information i.e. Sasuke loosing his eyesight. It was a little sad to see both Skura and Karin crying. Last two panels were really cliffhanger-y. Sasuke and Naruto looking at each other. Yep, cant wait till next week.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 03:43 PM
The entire thing is kind of a spoiler put I accidentally put a small prediction in (sorry). Kishi has put Sakura close to dying twice, I think that Sakura might get 'hurt' by Sasuke again if that happens Naruto's gonna get mad. Well this chapter had some vital information i.e. Sasuke loosing his eyesight. It was a little sad to see both Skura and Karin crying. Last two panels were really cliffhanger-y. Sasuke and Naruto looking at each other. Yep, cant wait till next week.

I think you're right, that sounds like a pretty well-formulated post. :mrgreen:

Uchiha_Itachi
02-25-2010, 04:07 PM
IT was an awesome chapter. I really thought he was going to kill sakura or kakashi. I like sakura nad all, but she really needs to stop trying to "make herself useful" she could've died. Kakashi, naruto, and sakura should do an old fashioned gang-beat down on sasuke :mrgreen:

RockyL
02-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Gotta give Sakura some props for coming so close to killing Sasuke.

I cant wait till the next chapter. Looks like its butt kicking time! Go Naruto!

Vincentino
02-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Chapter 485: Sasuke needs to go to an eye-doctor to get some glasses or contacts.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Chapter 485: Sasuke needs to go to an eye-doctor to get some glasses or contacts.
Yes he does. :cool:

Camoka90
02-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Why doesn't Sasuke just summon a hawk and fly away if he can't handle Naruto and Kakashi in this situation. Since non of them in there can summon a flying creature except Sasuke.

bratzack900
02-25-2010, 05:46 PM
thats bologna

that is soo not freaking cool

that is bull

yondaime
02-25-2010, 05:49 PM
I think Sasuke is going to get saved by Tobi/Madara and then Sasuke will finally agree to take Itachi's eyes.

@ bratzack: Please don't use that kind of language and stop spamming.

trouble88
02-25-2010, 05:51 PM
I think Sasuke is going to get saved by Tobi/Madara and then Sasuke will finally agree to take Itachi's eyes.
not going to happen kakashi and naruto will take him out and then take down madara afterward

Vincentino
02-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Why doesn't Sasuke just summon a hawk and fly away if he can't handle Naruto and Kakashi in this situation. Since non of them in there can summon a flying creature except Sasuke.
He wants to show off his new abilities. Or to show them how strong he get. Or he's just really stubborn.

ninjamom
02-25-2010, 06:14 PM
I loved this chapter!

Madara warned Sasuke repeatedly that he was losing his sight, but rampagining Sasuke just couldn't stop. I think there will be a limited confrontation between Sasuke and Naruto. I think Madara will eventually intervene and rescue Sasuke before he gets killed. Sasuke is too important to his Moon Eye Plan. Once he's rescued, will Sasuke ever be able to learn self-control, or is the post-Itachi, hatred-filled Sasuke incapable of control? If Sasuke can't control himself, how could Madara possibly think to control him? Also without Karin to help him heal and recover his chakra, it's going to take Sasuke a lot longer to heal, even if Madara gives him new eyes.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapters!

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I hate clifhangers though....I'm gonna bust my ----s over getting the spoilers because I can't wait. (Please excuse my language)

dragonjinchuriki dj
02-25-2010, 06:20 PM
i loved this chapter!!! i have to give props to sakura to getting sooo close to killing sasuke and when naruto came out of nowhere and saved sakura from the kunai he looked real angry we might get to see some sasuke beat down next week :mrgreen:

darkdemonofthemist
02-25-2010, 06:21 PM
not going to happen kakashi and naruto will take him out and then take down madara afterward

Yes because of course they can do that. Yeah, they'll judt take out super power up Sasuke and mega skilled Madara. Makes total sense. :roll: Plus Sasuke's a main character, he's gonna have to die way more epically, if he dies at all.

And again, Sakura can't do anything. I thought she was supposed to protect them both? Guess that idea went down the drains.

At least they're all together again. I've been waiting for somebody to say "Sasuke, why would you want to hurt any of us? We're your friends, especially Sakura, she loves you!" But they won't. Or for Sasuke to finally say "I don't have any feelings towards you." and stop torturing us SasuSaku fans.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 06:24 PM
i loved this chapter!!! i have to give props to sakura to getting sooo close to killing sasuke and when naruto came out of nowhere and saved sakura from the kunai he looked real angry we might get to see some sasuke beat down next week :mrgreen:

Yeah, I don't give her props, she should've killed him....

darkdemonofthemist
02-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I don't give her props, she should've killed him....

Just shows how useless she can be.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Just shows how useless she can be.

That's why I don't like her...

NarutoUzumaki12
02-25-2010, 06:33 PM
Damn u sakura u shoulda just killed him.anyway can't wait to see next weeks chapter

Yemen Satoshi
02-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Naruto's pissed. Face that fact. He's pissed, and the Sauce unleashed some of his emo-ness on Naruto. If you look closely at Naruto as he turns around to glance at Sauce, his cheek is cut. NARUTO'S HEAD: That ;););););)! He cut me, tried to cut Sakura, attempted to attack Kakashi...that ;););););) is going down! Sage Fox Mode! Drop his ass!

darkdemonofthemist
02-25-2010, 06:55 PM
That's why I don't like her...

I like her, but I'm not going to lie. She sucks as a ninja.

Sorry Sakura lovers.

sasuke_fangirl
02-25-2010, 07:18 PM
its a team seven reunion lol can join in this conversation lol

Ockinga
02-25-2010, 07:29 PM

I'm beginning to think that Saskue is completely out of Chakra and will either get saved killed or captured.

sasuke_fangirl
02-25-2010, 07:30 PM
my guess is dat 2 even though im his fan i have 2 admit it

Jotaro Kujo
02-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Wow Naruto is still as horrible as ever, don't know why I still didn't drop it yet.

Kishi stop toying around and grow some cajones, stop making excuses just to keep your pets alive, Suckura had the perfect chance to kill off your beloved Sucksgay but you wouldn't let her and make her cried like a moron, then Sucksgay had the perfect chance to kill off Suckura then Narucrap just showed up out of no where and saved her with a little scratch on his face... what the hell?

Not to mention Sucksgay still have chakra to fight off Kakashi...

Seriously grow some cajones Kishi and write a good manga.

somerandomgirl14
02-25-2010, 08:48 PM
No... Sasugay. And yesh, he needs to die.

jurrasenshuriken
02-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Wow Naruto is still as horrible as ever, don't know why I still didn't drop it yet.

Kishi stop toying around and grow some cajones, stop making excuses just to keep your pets alive, Suckura had the perfect chance to kill off your beloved Sucksgay but you wouldn't let her and make her cried like a moron, then Sucksgay had the perfect chance to kill off Suckura then Narucrap just showed up out of no where and saved her with a little scratch on his face... what the hell?

Not to mention Sucksgay still have chakra to fight off Kakashi...

Seriously grow some cajones Kishi and write a good manga.
all i have to say is calm down buddy

Shikamaru Nara
02-26-2010, 06:06 AM
I'm beginning to think that Saskue is completely out of Chakra and will either get saved killed or captured.

I'm gonna say that he gets captured or saved.

Knowing Naruto, he'll get captured.

And Madara might save him.

wfu1998
02-26-2010, 07:44 AM
Yeah, but Madara doesn't want Kakashi stealing eyes from Sasuke...

He wanna dum 4 himmsef!

Shikamaru Nara
02-26-2010, 07:47 AM
Yeah, but Madara doesn't want Kakashi stealing eyes from Sasuke...

He wanna dum 4 himmsef!

Kakashi wouldn't steal Sasuke's eyes.

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-26-2010, 07:53 AM
dat was like the best chapter in a long time

MiKala89
02-26-2010, 08:30 AM
I agree. I'm so hyped for the next one now!! Naruto will own!! And it'll be amazing!!

Shikamaru Nara
02-26-2010, 09:41 AM
dat was like the best chapter in a long time

I know, it was AMAZING.

I agree. I'm so hyped for the next one now!! Naruto will own!! And it'll be amazing!!

I know, right? I can't wait.

madara_ uchiha
02-26-2010, 12:45 PM
man the next one has got to be totally action backed with fighting

Wooster
02-26-2010, 01:03 PM
man the next one has got to be totally action backed with fighting
Wouldn't count on it. But the next will be packed with...

Flashbacks!
Yay!

NarutoBelieves
02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Bah blah, how naruto will beat Sasuke blah blah, poor Kakashi blah blah.

Although I don't approve Sasuke's attitude I have lost my sympathy for Konoha , Kakashi etc.

When they killed Sasuke's all clan, committed genocide (they killed children, innocent people is that a forgivable crime? )wasn't there any other choice? What did Kakashi do to stop any of that? It is all grey and most of them are all murderers no matter what side they are.

I don't know if Sasuke or Naruto is more powerful(they look more or less the same), but as long as they fight and beat each other none of them is better then the other.

It seems Sasuke will have Itachi's eyes and that's so cliche. Yeah we get that but still I expected something better from this series I hope it doesn't become a Starwars ripoff in the end.

BTW Madara is dragging him to the path he followed yet Sasuke is NOT Madara, Madara's intentions were self oriented, from the beginning he deliberately killed people to get power, Sasuke was innocent in the beginning, he was dragged into this.

I hope in the end Naruto will solve the situation in the end. If Sasuke is killed in the end, then everything will repeat, no matter in what name or cause you kill nothing will come from violence.

Shikamaru Nara
02-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Wouldn't count on it. But the next will be packed with...

Flashbacks!
Yay!

I hate flashbacks, they're so boring...

Wooster
02-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Nearly all flashbacks are boring, particularly flashbacks of things we have seen before. Some flashbacks of new things are good but not ones about bears. Best flashback: Madara story.

Regardless, look forward to many, many flashbacks next chapter.

madara_ uchiha
02-26-2010, 03:25 PM
just red the new manga it totally awesome

madara_ uchiha
02-26-2010, 03:27 PM
what do you think camokea90

Shikamaru Nara
02-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Nearly all flashbacks are boring, particularly flashbacks of things we have seen before. Some flashbacks of new things are good but not ones about bears. Best flashback: Madara story.

I know, and I totally agree about the Madara flashback.

I liked how Sakura totally crapped out in this chapter, DAMMIT SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry ::cry:

Wooster
02-26-2010, 03:44 PM
I know, and I totally agree about the Madara flashback.

I liked how Sakura totally crapped out in this chapter, DAMMIT SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry ::cry:
Madara's so cool even his flashbacks rock.

Sakura cried so much a river formed beneath the bridge.

Shikamaru Nara
02-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Madara's so cool even his flashbacks rock.

Sakura cried so much a river formed beneath the bridge.

I know, he's pretty cool.

That's all she did....

madara_ uchiha
02-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Madara is beast

Shikamaru Nara
02-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Please don't post spam in my threads...

darkdemonofthemist
02-27-2010, 03:24 PM

They always show the stupid kid flashbacks. And I hate how someone has to explain the whole story to another character. Like when Kakashi told Chiyo that Naruto is a jinchuuriki.

Shikamaru Nara
02-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Yeah, it just takes way to long...

Kisame
02-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Haven't been so exceited for the next chapter in a long time, I want to hear Naruto's answer, finally, Naruto's development is going to start paying off, I hope it's in a good way though.

Shikamaru Nara
02-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Yeah, we'll finally see what he'll do with SAsuke, suspenseful, right???

Parak111
02-27-2010, 06:09 PM
The chapter was interesting as always. I have the feeling, that with every chapter's ending, the next chapter's ending get's more interesting than the previous one's. Next chapter should be a blast!

Shikamaru Nara
02-27-2010, 06:10 PM
I agree, there isn't anything stopping Kishi now!! He's doing great!

mr. awesomeness
02-27-2010, 08:29 PM
I really enjoyed the chapter. I currently am anti-Sakura as she had the chance to kill Sasuke. Don't get me wrong Sasuke is my favorite character but he is going to far. Next chapter will be amazing.

VampireCat
02-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Why didn't Karin just died?!
Btw, Sasuke finally lost his sight. I think he'll lose. But who knows?
Poor Sakura, she was going to die in the hands of Sasuke. I'm starting to love Naruto after he saved Sakura. :]

DanzoHokage#6
02-28-2010, 06:46 AM
ok, in my opinion, sasuke and naruto won't get to fight here. Madara is gonna interfere and maybe fight a short fight with naruto and kakashi. It will be a brief battle and we will see naruto go crazy on madara and he will gather sasuke and run away. and i think that sakura is the one Kishi was talking about and she will finally realize her uselessness and that she can't help anymore causing her to quit. Naruto will try to talk her and try to convince her that she is needed but it won't work. then he will get training from KB and learn to control the fox chakra. in between that we will see alot of flashbacks (hopefully another couple kakashi chronicles) and some battles involving lesser used characters. This is just my theory but I think that it makes sense. I only think that it is Sakura and not Kakashi because Kakashi has to be Hokage unless they are openong the door for Naruto to finally get the title Hokage.

VampireCat
02-28-2010, 06:52 AM
^ Interesting theory.
i think that sakura is the one Kishi was talking about and she will finally realize her uselessness and that she can't help anymore causing her to quit. Naruto will try to talk her and try to convince her that she is needed but it won't work.
About that part...
I'd say that Sasuke would quit being a ninja because of his sight but I know that Kishi won't make him; so, I think that it can be Sakura, too.
Can't she stay as a medic? :???:

Shikamaru Nara
02-28-2010, 08:01 AM
Why didn't Karin just died?!
Btw, Sasuke finally lost his sight. I think he'll lose. But who knows?
Poor Sakura, she was going to die in the hands of Sasuke. I'm starting to love Naruto after he saved Sakura. :]

I hate that Sakura couldn't kill Sasuke, still.....she let some people down, and she wrecked her entire character in my opinion.

Wooster
02-28-2010, 09:04 AM
I hate that Sakura couldn't kill Sasuke, still.....she let some people down, and she wrecked her entire character in my opinion.
Fortunately, Nartuo flew in and saved Sakura, the chapter and the entire world.

Shikamaru Nara
02-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Yup, we got lucky. ;)

k0nohaBound
02-28-2010, 09:06 AM
ok, in my opinion, sasuke and naruto won't get to fight here. Madara is gonna interfere and maybe fight a short fight with naruto and kakashi. It will be a brief battle and we will see naruto go crazy on madara and he will gather sasuke and run away. and i think that sakura is the one Kishi was talking about and she will finally realize her uselessness and that she can't help anymore causing her to quit. Naruto will try to talk her and try to convince her that she is needed but it won't work. then he will get training from KB and learn to control the fox chakra. in between that we will see alot of flashbacks (hopefully another couple kakashi chronicles) and some battles involving lesser used characters. This is just my theory but I think that it makes sense. I only think that it is Sakura and not Kakashi because Kakashi has to be Hokage unless they are openong the door for Naruto to finally get the title Hokage.

I'm liking that, especially Naruto getting training from KB. And maybe Sakura will quit as a shinobi but she has to have something for Naruto after saving her.

CarbonFrost
02-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Team 7 was reunited! Woot. My epic battle sense are tingling.

Seriously, though. It was a great chapter. I'm really excited about what's coming next. Kishimoto never fails to disappoint.

Shikamaru Nara
02-28-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm liking that, especially Naruto getting training from KB. And maybe Sakura will quit as a shinobi but she has to have something for Naruto after saving her.

Even better, maybe she'll get killed! :p

k0nohaBound
02-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Even better, maybe she'll get killed! :p

Ha yea or there's that.

9tail
02-28-2010, 09:29 AM
since sasuke lost his sight, how did he know where sakura was...and where to look with kakashi...also who is kb

k0nohaBound
02-28-2010, 09:41 AM
I dont think he's totally blind yet, he has the same vision that Itachi had before he fought Sasuke because he kept using Sasunoo and Ametaresu. But KB is Killer Bee the Eight-Tailed Jinchuriki and can fully access the Hachiribi's power without losing control.

9tail
02-28-2010, 09:50 AM
ah...now that makes sense...if that happens i dont think naruto will use it often or at least not as much as kb...naruto will make up a name protaining to his horrible rapping

lelouchparanoid
02-28-2010, 10:20 AM
u guys seem to forget about kabutorochimaru...he might interrupt the fight, it wud suck to see him as the final villain.....i hope dat sasuke dies...but i dont think dats gonna happen

k0nohaBound
02-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Yes very true but he hasn't really crossed my mind, I think he'll come later.

Itachi_123
02-28-2010, 08:14 PM
I'm really excited for the next chapter!
And i think that Kabuto/orochimaru with come later on...
Can't wait!!!

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-01-2010, 12:33 PM
u guys seem to forget about kabutorochimaru...he might interrupt the fight, it wud suck to see him as the final villain.....i hope dat sasuke dies...but i dont think dats gonna happen

You might as well call him Orochimaru. When we last saw him, half of Kabuto's body was already Orochimaru's. There's no telling what he looks like now.

Madara Fanboy
03-02-2010, 05:06 PM
If this is the latest manga we're discussing here , I don't see why we should put *spoilers* up. If you don't wana get spoiled then simply don't enter in THIS thread, this is what the thread is about.

I don't see why you guys are happy with sasuke losing his light/sight at all, do you know what this means? This means that sasuke will get the Eternal/Permanent Mangekyo sharingan real fast and get additional power ups. This chapter really pissed me off, it proved how useless and retarded sakura really is, she should have died.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-11-2010, 04:48 PM
If this is the latest manga we're discussing here , I don't see why we should put *spoilers* up. If you don't wana get spoiled then simply don't enter in THIS thread, this is what the thread is about.

I don't see why you guys are happy with sasuke losing his light/sight at all, do you know what this means? This means that sasuke will get the Eternal/Permanent Mangekyo sharingan real fast and get additional power ups. This chapter really pissed me off, it proved how useless and retarded sakura really is, she should have died.

THANK YOU!!!!! For clearing that up! there is no need for a spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler!

Shikamaru Nara
03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Yes, that's true, but this thread is and has been dead, you guys just keep reviving it.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-11-2010, 04:59 PM
revive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bratzack900
03-16-2010, 12:17 PM
im bored

are you.................................

Shikamaru Nara
03-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Okay, please don't spam here, I'll derep you.

bratzack900
03-16-2010, 12:26 PM
naruto is awsome