PDA

View Full Version : Chiaotzu vs. Naruto KN6

Yellow Flash
02-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Who wins?

Speed equalized.

ECW Original
02-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Chiaotzu solos Narutoverse.Who do you think wins?

Yellow Flash
02-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Chiaotzu solos Narutoverse.Who do you think wins?
Damn, forgot to add something to the OP, relook.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Chiaotzu stopped doing anything after he got stomped by Nappa. Nappa was a mountain buster, possibly higher. Chiaotzu was nowhere near his strength. His best attack only slightly injured Nappa and wrecked his armor. Since he isn't even mountain busting, fails to power up by the end of the series, and died from an explosion that was maybe city block level, he'd likely lose. The only problem is getting KN6 to land a hit. Once he does, though, it's over.

EDIT: With equal speed, Kyuubi stomps.

Yellow Flash
02-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Chiaotzu stopped doing anything after he got stomped by Nappa. Nappa was a mountain buster, possibly higher. Chiaotzu was nowhere near his strength. His best attack only slightly injured Nappa and wrecked his armor. Since he isn't even mountain busting, fails to power up by the end of the series, and died from an explosion that was maybe city block level, he'd likely lose. The only problem is getting KN6 to land a hit. Once he does, though, it's over.

EDIT: With equal speed, Kyuubi stomps.
Chiaotzu has Multi-Mountain bust and durability, just thought I'd tell you.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Chiaotzu has Multi-Mountain bust and durability, just thought I'd tell you.
Feats, please?

Yellow Flash
02-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Feats, please?
How about reliable source?

http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Chiaotzu

SageoftheSixPaths
02-24-2010, 08:14 PM
How about reliable source?

http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Chiaotzu
Not gonna work this time. In this case I can find no proof of Chiaotzu being even a mountain buster, let alone a multi mountain buster. Also, he died from a blast that wasn't even able to hurt Nappa that badly. There is no way he's mountain busting OR mountain durability, let alone multiple levels of aforementioned traits.

Yellow Flash
02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Not gonna work this time. In this case I can find no proof of Chiaotzu being even a mountain buster, let alone a multi mountain buster. Also, he died from a blast that wasn't even able to hurt Nappa that badly. There is no way he's mountain busting OR mountain durability, let alone multiple levels of aforementioned traits.
During his fight with Nappa that had to be his lowest level of ability throughout the entire series, then he was probably around a hill/multi-hill buster. Therefore progressing (by assumption) that hes now multi-mountain.

He might actually have feats that prove this I just don't know of any at the time.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-24-2010, 08:19 PM
During his fight with Nappa that had to be his lowest level of ability throughout the entire series, then he was probably around a hill/multi-hill buster. Therefore progressing (by assumption) that hes now multi-mountain.

He might actually have feats that prove this I just don't know of any at the time.
He doesn't have feats. I know that for a fact. Nappa was the biggest fight he ever had, and he sucked. Also, there has been no evidence that he improved as dramatically as the rest of the characters by the end of the series, and even if he did that's just hype. By feats, KN6 wins.

Yellow Flash
02-24-2010, 08:21 PM
He doesn't have feats. I know that for a fact. Nappa was the biggest fight he ever had, and he sucked. Also, there has been no evidence that he improved as dramatically as the rest of the characters by the end of the series, and even if he did that's just hype. By feats, KN6 wins.
Well then I'll come to a substantial agreement with you.

By hype Chiaotzu wins.

By feats KN6 wins.

Fair?

SageoftheSixPaths
02-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Well then I'll come to a substantial agreement with you.

By hype Chiaotzu wins.

By feats KN6 wins.

Fair?
Not really. By hype Kyuubi is a casual multimountain buster that more or less can't be beaten by physical force. By hype I'm pretty sure Kyuubi still wins. Unless you take away equal speed. In which case hype Chiaotzu wins.

Yellow Flash
02-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Not really. By hype Kyuubi is a casual multimountain buster that more or less can't be beaten by physical force. By hype I'm pretty sure Kyuubi still wins. Unless you take away equal speed. In which case hype Chiaotzu wins.
Okay I still don't see how KN6 beats Chiaotzu but I don't have any feats to back myself up so I'll give this one to you.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Okay I still don't see how KN6 beats Chiaotzu but I don't have any feats to back myself up so I'll give this one to you.
Debating
Sage: 1
LTF: 0

Stalking
Sage: 0
LTF: 1

Miles Edgeworth
02-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Nappa was easily multi mountain busting due to the fact Raditz did it easily and Nappa was much stronger.

I'm pretty sure Chiaotzu at his best was better than at least Kid Goku, who would rape KN6. On top of that Chiaotzu took part in Kami's training, heck Yamcha is probably >KN6 and I'm sure Chiaotzu is at least Yamcha's level by powerscaling.

Besides, what's keeping Chiaotzu from Dodonpa blasting Naruto's brains? Not that hard.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Nappa was easily multi mountain busting due to the fact Raditz did it easily and Nappa was much stronger.

I'm pretty sure Chiaotzu at his best was better than at least Kid Goku, who would rape KN6. On top of that Chiaotzu took part in Kami's training, heck Yamcha is probably >KN6 and I'm sure Chiaotzu is at least Yamcha's level by powerscaling.

Besides, what's keeping Chiaotzu from Dodonpa blasting Naruto's brains? Not that hard.
With equal speed the spamming of DoDons is unlikely. Menacing Ball>Dodon Ray. Also, when did Chiaotzu prove himself stronger than Yamcha, Tien, Kid Goku, Nappa, or any other character in the series? His best feat is blowing up himself to injure Nappa, and that was a roflfail. I see no evidence that says Chiaotzu can even mountain bust unless you use powerscaling. However, by feats and with the restrictions here, KN6 wins.

e710
02-24-2010, 08:48 PM
doesnt chiatzo have telekinises powers so that would help him out somehow but i am not sure i guess he could throw rock with it but cant chiatzo just fly out of kyuubis range and start spaming dondon ray

SageoftheSixPaths
02-24-2010, 08:52 PM
doesnt chiatzo have telekinises powers so that would help him out somehow but i am not sure i guess he could throw rock with it but cant chiatzo just fly out of kyuubis range and start spaming dondon ray
The largest object he's been seen to lift was a boulder. KN6 owns that. And Kyuubi has equal or better range with Menacing Ball.

Yellow Flash
02-24-2010, 08:56 PM
debating
sage: 1
ltf: 0

stalking
sage: 0
ltf: 1
roflcopter.

Miles Edgeworth
02-25-2010, 04:31 PM
With equal speed the spamming of DoDons is unlikely. Menacing Ball>Dodon Ray. Also, when did Chiaotzu prove himself stronger than Yamcha, Tien, Kid Goku, Nappa, or any other character in the series? His best feat is blowing up himself to injure Nappa, and that was a roflfail. I see no evidence that says Chiaotzu can even mountain bust unless you use powerscaling. However, by feats and with the restrictions here, KN6 wins.

Who said he needs to spam it? One Dodonpa>Naruto. Its piercing power was said to be above Kamehameha.

I never said he was better than Tien or Nappa. But gee, the Chiaotzu who completed Kami's training vs the Kid Goku who did not and hardly fought off Popo. I really wonder who's stronger. Yamcha is flat out inconsistent.

Best feat? He watched the Saibaman technique and copied it, it's not like he could master a suicide anyway.

And Nappa happens to be leagues above Yamcha, who was owned by an explosion. No duh the suicide failed against him, it's Nappa.

What feats have proved that KN6 kills Chiaotzu, by powerscaling there's no way KN6 kills him.