PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Release Season!!

NAGATO_PAIN
02-24-2010, 05:40 AM
Another storm is brewing as NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that it will be releasing NARUTO™ SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2 for the Xbox 360

NAGATO_PAIN
02-24-2010, 05:41 AM
Another storm is brewing as NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that it will be releasing NARUTO™ SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2 for the Xbox 360

NAGATO_PAIN
02-24-2010, 05:42 AM
ok sumthing just happened idk wuts goin on but its not letting me post the full 4 paragraph info :( sorry guys i think its glitched idk

Catfurcoat
02-24-2010, 08:03 AM
Could a mod remove this thread? We really don't need another one of the "news" threads... I suggest you start using the search fuction good sir, or alternatively even just check the very first thread here.

KiRoOo
02-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Hey guys KiRoOo here. So about the highly anticipated Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2. My partner Subordinate Omega and I are coming up with an unofficial add on to the game. A ninja world, with endless possiblites. Where you not only write your own ninja way, you actually do it! You will be able to except missions decline missions, even start your own organization (like akatsuki). Become hokage and die protecting your village. Or never pass your genine exam and die a nobody. what ever you choose to do,and no one can say anything about it because it is your nindo (ninja way). want to know more? click the link, but remember, it is endless.

for more info
www.ninja-generation.webs.com (http://www.ninja-generation.webs.com)

Hidden Ninja45
02-25-2010, 04:13 PM
@ OP: We already know this. You didn't even say what season the game was going to be released in.

No offense, but this thread is seeming really pointless.