PDA

View Full Version : Don't You Think The Uchiha Clan Is Weak Without The Sharingan?

Tobi-Uchiha
02-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Do you think the Uchiha Clan would be weak if they didn't had their Sharingans????
Well, i do because that's how they use it as a advantage for them to win battles.... read their enemies moves... get them in their genjutsu... copy their jutsu's and stuff like that

What do you think??? Give Opinions / Examples!!!! Please

Hidden Ninja45
02-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Not really. They would be a little weaker, but they still have all their fire jutsu, which they are masters of.

Tobi-Uchiha
02-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Not really. They would be a little weaker, but they still have all their fire jutsu, which they are masters of.
yea true

SPAM [bot]
02-23-2010, 07:43 PM
They'll be nothing but ninjas that have certain chakra types like the rest of the ninjas in Naruto, they would be fodder characters.

SakuraGirl
02-23-2010, 07:53 PM
not at all,i think they are very srongs with out there Sharingan

SPAM [bot]
02-23-2010, 07:57 PM
not at all,i think they are very srongs with out there Sharingan

Just like every other ninja, but they'll just be the average fodder ninja, just like everyone else.

zenon883
02-24-2010, 07:46 AM
yes they would get a little weaker they would be a second version of senju clan

Shkin
02-24-2010, 08:02 AM
yes they would get a little weaker they would be a second version of senju clan
we still don't know much about the senju clan...so too early to say that...

still fire is enough for the uchihas to prove their worth...

toad
02-24-2010, 08:53 AM
i believe some of them would be horrible ninja (obito sucked b4 he got the sharingan) however others can be very powerful without it (sasuke has shown he can fight well without it)

sarutobi17
02-24-2010, 02:02 PM
i think they would be alot weaker the only uchiha i've seen who hasn't constantly used the sharingan is sasuke and there fire jutsu is good but not enough to be a strong clan.

Kiko-kun
02-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Do you think the Uchiha Clan would be weak if they didn't had their Sharingans????
Well, i do because that's how they use it as a advantage for them to win battles.... read their enemies moves... get them in their genjutsu... copy their jutsu's and stuff like that

No, only a little bit. The UChiha clan are the masters of fire jutsus and other things XD

kokojojo
02-24-2010, 04:00 PM
thats like saying wouldnt the hyuuga be weak without the byakugan, wouldn't kimimaru's clan be weak without their kekkei genkai, wouldnt haku be weak without his kekkei genkai, wouldn't pain be weak without the rinnegan, wouldn't the jinchuuriki be weak without their bijuu, wouldnt naruto be weak if he didnt have so much chakra... we could go on all day about what ifs, but the fact is that the uchiha were one of the most powerful clans to have existed next to the senju clan

Trafalgar Law
02-25-2010, 07:13 AM
Going off what we've seen, yes, they would be weak. All that would be left is Fire jutsu, and weak ones at that.

Although, this is a bit of a paradoxical statement. If the Huuga didn't have Byakugan, they would have no power whatsoever. If the Abruame didn't have bugs, they would also be powerless. Taking away the main fighting strength of a person does not mean they are weak.

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2010, 07:24 AM
No, they'd have Fire style still.

But yes, maybe a little weaker.

lightshadow
02-25-2010, 07:26 AM
Oh yeah. They would be weaker. However, they would not have devoted so much time to mastering their Sharingan if they didn't have it. In which case they would probably be better at Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.

Saturi
02-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Yes, they would be weaker, however, they still have great Taijutsu and Ninjutsu skills, without the Sharingan.

Xiaoun
02-25-2010, 11:46 AM

Lots of ninja are successful in battle without knowing their moves. And genjutsu from the clan can still be pulled off without reading movements. I don't think they would be weaker, but having the Sharingan is a really good advantage.

VampireCat
02-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Yes, they would be weaker, however, they still have great Taijutsu and Ninjutsu skills, without the Sharingan.

^ Same.

MoonStarNinja4
02-25-2010, 01:22 PM
What they said.

Shine Hikari
02-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Maybe a little weaker than before.... cause the Sharingan can do practically everything. But they're still as strong as the average ninja, I guess. <:i

e710
02-27-2010, 11:38 PM
a lot weaker at ninjutsu and taijutsu because they could just copy it wit the sharingan and would have more attack but instead they gave too learn it. also clans wit abilities such as the sharingan produce more stromger nnjas then those without it

Shannaro
02-28-2010, 03:53 AM
They have the Fire Style and super speed. Most of them are nearly or are geniuses, look at Itachi.

Ninja Pink
02-28-2010, 01:09 PM
The Uchiha clan would be way weaker.The Sharingan is like their unique power.

Vanish
02-28-2010, 01:10 PM
The Uchiha clan would be way weaker.The Sharingan is like their unique power.
mhm, they wouldn't be the weakest but they'd be no match for the Senju anymore.

Tourune
03-23-2010, 12:31 PM
HELL YEA w/o it theres no sasuno ,amataras ,tsyukuomi

Kakashi-senpai
03-23-2010, 12:39 PM
thats like saying wouldnt the hyuuga be weak without the byakugan, wouldn't kimimaru's clan be weak without their kekkei genkai, wouldnt haku be weak without his kekkei genkai, wouldn't pain be weak without the rinnegan, wouldn't the jinchuuriki be weak without their bijuu, wouldnt naruto be weak if he didnt have so much chakra... we could go on all day about what ifs, but the fact is that the uchiha were one of the most powerful clans to have existed next to the senju clan
i agree`:)

Kitsujiro Fuyu
03-23-2010, 03:03 PM
The Uchiha wouldn't be as powerful without the Sharingan... but they would still be hard to beat without it.

Kassie
03-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Mm.. not really, the sharingan is just like and add to them. The Uchiha clan is skillful, so I think they are already powerful with or without sharingan. Even though, they'll lose their prestige and yeah power u.u

Kakashi-sama
03-24-2010, 06:57 AM
NO DuH!! w/o sharigan they're really nth but master in genius skills, taijutsu, and that katon no jutsu

mrsticky005
03-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Yes and the Hyuuga suck without Byukugan.

W U B Z
03-24-2010, 12:06 PM
well they also have the fire justu and most of them are pretty mature and smart .. though the sharingan does help a lot . i think they would still be pretty strong, but not as strong as they are now .

Bacon
03-24-2010, 12:08 PM
The Uchiha clan is what it is because of the sharingan; which makes me doubt that they could have come into existence without it.

Narutorious
03-24-2010, 12:19 PM
The Uchiha clan is what it is because of the sharingan; which makes me doubt that they could have come into existence without it.

Exactly, it'll be like the Hyugas w/o the Byakugan or any other clan without their special abilities.

Madara Fanboy
03-24-2010, 02:07 PM
They were feared as the strongest clan because of their sharingans and powerful chakra.

Sharingan is what makes UCHIHA.

quinnzy
03-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I say they still would be strong.... they have many uchiha families that have mastered the fire styles and they are good in strategies/technique and on top of that they can use the fire style and ninja tools together.... dont underestimate them....

Devroux
06-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Yeah. They lost to the Senju Clan even with the sharingan.

lolohwd
06-01-2010, 05:26 PM
well they only focused on the sharingan cause thats what they had
if they didnt have ti theyd have to train in other stuff like other elements and secret techniques but this is like hyuuga no byakugan

naruto_jock
06-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Okay.....wouldn't the Uchiha clan not be the Uchiha clan without the sharingan?......I was just wondering before I said anything.

Mangekyou Sasuke
06-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Yes. (Not a lot)
They will be like the other ninja who have there on styles

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
06-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Well I don't think they would be really weak, but they would be a lot weaker without it since their most powerful techniques can only be used with the sharingan.

10-tailedfox
06-09-2010, 04:45 PM
what? they both is pretty strong to me

Ayden
06-09-2010, 05:09 PM
nah, i mean they wouldn definitely never be senju level but theyd still be pretty strong

madara'
06-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Not really.

Viper79
06-14-2010, 09:09 PM

Agree with this.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
06-18-2010, 01:29 PM
They would be weaker because the Sharingan was what they were mainly known for.

narutoobsession
06-21-2010, 05:52 PM
The Uchihas would definitely be significantly weaker without Sharingan, but as said earlier, they still have the Fire Style. And, based on the remaining Uchihas in the show, they're good at a whole bunch of other stuff too. (Of course, all that "other stuff" might be a result of the Sharingan.)

Danielle
06-21-2010, 08:38 PM
I don't know. Having the Sharingan isn't very helpful either. They have the chance to lose their eyesight for one thing.

Jonesy
06-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Yeah they would fail without in my opinion.

Ultimate combatant
06-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Now let me tell you like this:

-Think of Haku vs Sasuke. Now imagine what would happen if his Sharingan wasn`t awaken.
-Think of what would happen when Itachi came to Konoha again. He and Kisame would have to fight Kakashi, Guy, Kurenai, and Asuma + ANBU.
-Think of when Itachi tried to escape from Jiraiya. How would he escape without Amaterasu?
-Think of what would happen to Itachi when Orochimaru tried to take his body. Or when Deidara tried to blow him!!!
-Think of Sasuke vs Orochimaru. Imagine what would happen if Orochimaru tried to take his body.
-Think about how Sasuke would fight against Deidara.
-Think how Sasuke would try to fight Itachi!!!
-Think what would happen if Obito`s Sharingan wasn`t awaken.

Now, this is just a bonus, because Kakashi is not Uchiha, but anyway his Sharingan isn`t as strong as those Uchiha has, but still... Imagine what would Kakashi be like without his Sharingan!!!

Kon
06-22-2010, 07:58 AM
uhh no Madara can control tailed beasts wit his sharingan definetly not weak and
he can teleport

gama-sennin
06-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Nah they wont be weak.
they will be almost as strong as a ninja without bloodline limit. XD

*** maya doray ***
06-27-2010, 08:22 PM
well ........ `:|lets see........... :eek:yeah ,i think they are gonna be weak`:| ,.. `!:)but not to much just a little ... `;)beside there is so many ways to fight without the sharingan;)

kvSaku
06-30-2010, 11:14 AM
I think they wouldn't be so strong. But they wouldn't be any where near weak.

Tiago-kun
06-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Sharingan is the heart and soul of the Uchiha, without it they would be ordinary Ninjas.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
07-01-2010, 06:51 AM
The Sharingan is a tool use in battle it is sharper, quicker, and stronger then any weapon that is ever able to be used, it brings power through use in battle and allows for quicker development of Jutsu's and increases there overall strength. So yes I do believe that the Uchiha may become rather weak, and in this weaken state not have the same amence powers they would have, therefore they will be rather paling incomparision, to there original form, because the Sharingan brings out there true power.

Shika
07-01-2010, 07:36 AM
I'd say without the Sharigan, the Uchiha clan is nothing.

Ider Hitodama
07-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Sharingan is the heart and soul of the Uchiha, without it they would be ordinary Ninjas.

I agree with this. Sharingan pretty much defines them.

The only thing they would still have are their fire techniques, which would make their clan symbol, the Uchiwa fan (to fan flames) still relevant.

geogreymon123
07-01-2010, 07:59 PM
kinda yea

*** maya doray ***
07-12-2010, 09:10 PM
well`:) , the uchiha clan is so strong with the sharingan and without it:) , the sharingan only give more power and it increase the power for the who have it:p ......... that's all what i'm going to say .......:D...

Sharingan Heir
07-12-2010, 09:22 PM
The Uchiha clan are strong without the sharingan, 'cause when Sasuke didn't have the sharingan he was still very strong.

Masaki
07-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Well isn't it fairly obvious that without the Sharingan the Uchiha would be kinda weak...

coil
07-16-2010, 07:54 PM
The Uchiha would be weaker but still stronger then most clans. Think back before Sasuke got his Sharingan, he was still the best genin of his year. Itach became a genin at 7 which was before he first activated his sharingan at 8. The reason is because the Uchihas abilities advance quicker then other ninja clans. His father was the leader of the Uchiha clan but he didn't have the Shringan. In fact it was stated that only a few Uchihas had the Sharingan, so no the Sharingan is not the heart and soul of the Uchihas, if anything it is their fire style jutsus.

byakuganmaster3695
07-16-2010, 08:48 PM

i think they would just because what would they have? there fire jutsu thats it and there know for there powerful genjutsu and without that there nothing

Kyuubi Uchiha
07-16-2010, 09:20 PM
So? you don't need a kekkai genkai like sharingan to be a strong clan. look at naruto (exclude 9 tails), lee, tenten, sakura, kakashi (before sharingan). they were all strong/became strong through their own work, and without kekkai genkai (naruto is still strong without tails!). if a clan has people like that, course theyd be strong, so uchiha probably would be too.

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 01:13 AM
They kinda suck now since the only member left is Sasuke. Everyone else is dead.

Hidan of the Mist
07-29-2010, 09:01 PM
yep they would be

Bulldog
07-30-2010, 01:52 PM
you could say isint garra weak without sand but thats power thats what makes them strong.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-30-2010, 02:07 PM
ya...that's their secret weapon, without it, i dont think they would stand out as much, but i guess they'll still be known for their fire style jutsu

Parak111
07-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Well, they are the Uchiha after all. Ofcourse they would be weak without their Kekkei Genkai. They are the Uchiha not only because they can use Fire Style Jutsu, but mainly because of their Kekkei Genkai - the Sharingan.

The Hyuuga would be weak without their Byakugan as well. And if they don't have it...they just wouldn't be the Hyuuga.:lol:

Veidara
07-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Ehh? Then they wouldn't be a special clan,
They would be normal ninja's
some of you one here realy are dumb

Uchiha_Itachi
07-31-2010, 10:50 AM
Would naruto be weak without the fox? Would Sasuke have made it as far as he did without curse mark? In naruto, nobody is strong unless they have some "special" ability for some reason.

RAPEGNPS3
08-02-2010, 08:30 PM
yeah they get weak but sasuke & itachi with out the sharingan they still strong.

JenniferWonderland
08-05-2010, 04:18 PM
well its like theyre thing..they have it "mastered" so yeah

MDR
08-05-2010, 04:23 PM
They would be trash without. The only reason Sasuke had that edge over Naruto is because of the sharigan. Otherwise he would have been lost.

JenniferWonderland
08-05-2010, 04:30 PM
..^..agreed

MarijaUchiha
08-26-2010, 06:13 AM

yeah....i completely agree .......:)

Blue Lightning
08-26-2010, 12:44 PM
well the same goes for any of the other clans with special abilities. the Hyuga clan wouldn't be that great without the byakugan either

uchiha.kikky
09-02-2010, 05:39 AM
well the same goes for any of the other clans with special abilities. the Hyuga clan wouldn't be that great without the byakugan either

Totally agree..and nagato wouldn't be so special if he didn't have the rinnegan..

Semog
09-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Ofcourse they are, their sexy no jutsu is epic! ;3 Uchihas are hot!

Kakuzu
09-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Obviously. Their Sharingan is everything...

manojuchiha
09-03-2010, 06:12 PM
100% true

lolohwd
09-03-2010, 06:31 PM
no since theyre natural geniuses. even without sharingan sasuke owned the academy lol. not to mention fire techs at like the age of 9.

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Maybe, but maybe not.

Jason Uchiha
09-03-2010, 06:56 PM
i don't think they would be weak the just wouldn't be as strong basicly the would just be like ever other ninja

GizmoAdrian
09-14-2010, 10:46 AM
hmmmmnnnn... I would say, the Uchiha clan will still be one of the strongest clans even if they don't have the Sharinggan :D

Why?

Remember, as based on the history of the ninja world, The monk entitled as the Sage of the Sixth Paths(The Rinnegan bearer, father of the ninja world and ninja art skills) had 2 sons. One who believes that Love would create peace and the older brother who believes that Power is the only key to achieve peace in ninja world. Both of the brothers were talented in battle and skillful in ninja arts. But the older brother stands to be stronger than the younger one because he was the birth of a new eye power (possesses Sharinggan) together with the blood DNA from his father, he remained ahead of his younger brother who only had the blood DNA of their father but has his Will power for peace and eternity.

But before the Sage of the Sixth Path died, he entrusted his will to his youngest son hoping that his beliefs were the solution in this corrupted and devastated world. The eldest son(Sharinggan user) got jealous and erupts Hatred to his father and younger brother. He then, challenged his younger brother and battled out as long as one of them gains victory over the other. These battle and Hatred were then passed into generations until the Senju clan(youngest son inheritants) and Uchiha clan (Eldest son inheritants) in the Fire Country continued the conflict and became rivalry clans.

Hahahaha :p long story... Anyway, let me continue further. What if the Uchiha don't possess the Sharinggang, will they still be a strong clan?

Answer: Yes
Why: As based on the story, thet're as well inheritants of the blood DNA of one of the sons of the monk. They inherited the skills of was once the strongest ninja. The sharinggan adds up to it as a bridge on further enhancing their skills in battle.
:D hehehe Hope I had a good opinion out here. Hello to everyone :)

Rasengan SageX5
09-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Without the sharingan,the Uchiha would be totally weak. They would just be skilled Fire Style users, but other than that,they would have to work hard like everyone else,instead of just being naturally good.

deidara#1
09-14-2010, 02:23 PM
This is very true most Uchiha relay on their eyes for most of their moves or to at least slow the fight down. Example Itachi without his genejutus he would not be a treat to most normal ninja because he has very little ninjutus and average taijutus. It is not fair to judge them on this because it takes the special thing in their clan way from them.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Compared to the Senju Clan yes. But compared to other ninja they are still high ranked. They start learning fire jutsu in the academy. They obviously have a good amount of skill.

THE X UCHIHA
09-15-2010, 03:37 AM
agreed w/ Devroux

kay
09-15-2010, 03:50 AM
all of the uchiha clan members have an uncomonly high chakra levels and are thought to be extrymly skilled ninjas with a high rate of prodigy ninjas

ero_jonin
09-23-2010, 07:01 AM
probably weak enough not to be noticed at all. they'll just be like homeroom teachers, like Iruka, who'd be so weak that they were not sent out to do some missions...:geek:

Overload
09-23-2010, 01:41 PM
yeah they are weak without it imo, but they are skilled so they can do well without it I guess.

Crisis
09-25-2010, 07:42 PM
They wouldn't be the best clan, Probably the Hyuuga would be. They'd still be alright, their fire jutsu would still drop bombs.

S-dOg21
09-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Yes. With out the Sharingan Oroch wouldn't need Sasuke or give him the curce mark. And Madara wouldn't have controled the 9-tails. The Uchiha wouldn't have a "We're the best" attitude, the code name:"Itachi event" wouldnt have happend so Sasuke wouldn't be emo.

Hold on.....The Sharingan is the core for ALL of Naruto's problems

mrsticky005
09-26-2010, 04:12 PM

Yes but then Sharingan is the signature feature of the Uchiha Clan.

You think Uchiha. You think Sharingan. They go hand in hand.

Uchiha without Sharingan is like Hyuuga without Byukugan.

Without Byukugan their moves are pointless since they require
absolute precision that only the Byukugan can provide.

pain uchiha
09-26-2010, 04:29 PM
I agree with the uchiha clan they r strong and they cant be beat in hand to hand combat

yashi uzumaki
09-26-2010, 05:42 PM
without the sharingan they are kinda ruined in my opinion i mean that was their thing without it all they were was firebreathing cops

-Dattebayo-
09-26-2010, 05:47 PM
"weakos"
xDDD Yes they are weak wihtout the sharingan. :3

mrsticky005
09-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Don't you think Shino would be weak without bugs?

Semog
09-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Don't you think Gaara would be weak without the sand?

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Don't you think Gaara would be weak without the sand?

Don't you think Rock Lee would be weak without Taijutsu?

Wooster
09-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Don't you think Tsunade would be weak without...Oh yeah.

Semog
09-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Don't you think Udon would be weak without.. oh wait he is already weak

Jakropha
09-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Dude, theyd be crap bad!

Sharingan puts them on hype levels!

Fire Jutsu puts them much lower than Kisame.
No wonder Itachi managed to kill them all.

Would Kisame be weak without Samehada?