PDA

View Full Version : Things Characters Say that you Like.........~~~~

LaGueraUchiha
05-28-2009, 09:45 PM
For Example: The Third Hokage, before he dies I like what he says:

"Where The Tree Leaves Dance One Should Find Flames",and Let the Shadow of the Fire Iluminate Your Life" it really says village but i changed it to Life!

What do u Like to hear your Character say??? =D

Sabra
05-28-2009, 11:23 PM
You mean like the quotes we like? Or do you mean catchphases?

waterlemon-chi
05-29-2009, 06:14 AM
I liked what Itachi said when he was battling Sasuke:

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "Reality." But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

C-C
05-29-2009, 07:19 AM
Uhhh
i like on video games when Itachi says "you fool"

jounin
05-29-2009, 09:01 AM
shikamaru- what a drag

Black King
06-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Itachi
"...Sorry Sasuke some other time..." then his "...Sorry Sasuke, this is the last time..."
Shikamaru
"We no longer have the luxury to greif. My teacher imparted to me a lot of knowledge.
Not just important things, but worthless things too...So I think it's about time for us to grow up."
Deidara
"Cower in awe!! Recoil in despair!! Cry your heart out!! Because my art...IS AN EXPLOSION!!!"
Kakashi
"Sorry I'm late guys...I got lost on the path of life"

And a lot more...

Kisame
06-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Everyone lives bound by their own knowledge and awareness. They define that as reality. But knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives in their own subjective interpretation, don't you think?

-Itachi

I've always wanted a snakeskin wallet.

-Gamabunta

Do you know, Naruto... that if both you and your opponent are first-class ninja, you can read each other's minds when your fists meet? There is no need for words. I know you aren't naïve, Naruto, so you can read the true mind. Can you read my mind?

"Though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky, it is forever doomed to crawl on his belly. You’ll have your chance to fly, snake… In the talons of a hawk."

-Sasuke

"If my arms get ripped off, I'll just kick him to death. If my legs get ripped off, I'll just bite him to death. If my head gets ripped off, I'll just stare him to death. And if my eyes get ripped out, I'll just curse him to death!"

Maybe you should give up on trying to make me give up!
- Naruto

You think you are the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death, but peace has made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you. Hatred binds you together. War brings pain, injury and death to both sides

I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain. Those who don´t know true pain can never know true peace

- Pain

stretchdalumberjac
06-02-2009, 06:20 PM
"He really cared about you! He was devoted to you! But you think that's just nothing! That he was nothing! You don't feel a thing! Are you that heartless? Is that how you get... when your powers are as strong as yours are? He gave his life for you!"- Naruto
"you're words cut deep, deeper than any blade" - Zabuza
"when people are protecting something that precious to them, they truly become as strong as they must be"- Haku
"He was a pure spirit-as true and clean as a newly fallen snow. You can go with him Zabuza...go to that place...together."- Kakashi
"You will get stronger. I know we will meet again...so you should know... I'm a boy"- Haku
read the one on bottom two

ninja-avatar
06-02-2009, 06:31 PM
"Let the power of youth explode!"

-Might Guy

toadsage
06-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Believe it!

VivaSasuke-kun
06-04-2009, 09:02 PM
"Everyone lives bound by their own knowledge and awareness. They define that as reality. But knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives in their own subjective interpretation, don't you think?"
~ Itachi

" Sorry, Sasuke, this is the last time."
~ Itachi

"Usuratonkachi!"
~ Sasuke :P

" 'tebayo!"
~ Naruto 8D

Can't remember anymore at the moment...

LunarShinigami
06-05-2009, 06:43 PM
"Believe it!" - Naruto Uzumaki
"You are weak,why you are weak?Because you lack...hatred." - Itachi Uchiha

TucanaTheToucan
06-05-2009, 10:07 PM
"A THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!!!!"
Kakashi Hatake. ^^ <3

"Bear witness to my technique!"
Zabuza Momochi

"What a drag..."
Shikamaru Nara

Luna Mikazuki
06-05-2009, 10:46 PM
CHA!! - Sakura

Itachi-Sama
06-05-2009, 11:40 PM

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "Reality." But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
I liked that one too.

Itachi-Sama
06-05-2009, 11:44 PM
"You're right. Those little people and their little dreams, why should I care about them?! I have my own dream!"- Zabuza

Rynn Umino
06-15-2009, 09:29 PM
You see, on my way here a black cat crossed my path... and so I had to take the long way.

Sorry, I got lost on the path of life.

(I actually use those excuses... thank you, Kakashi.)

ThunderSpirit
06-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Everyone lives bound by their own knowledge and awareness. They define that as reality. But knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives in their own subjective interpretation, don't you think?

-Itachi

That's one of my favorite quotes. It really makes you think.

AuTiXxXbEhBa
06-15-2009, 09:48 PM
When Deidara says "Katsu!" and "Hmm??"

Skylar
06-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Deidara:hmm

JMLapaxSF
06-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Mine would be.

"Though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky, It is forever doomed to crawl on his belly..You'll have your chance to fly, snake ...in the talons of a hawk."
-Uchiha Sasuke

*HinataGurl*
07-07-2009, 02:55 PM
my favorites
asuma " you also shickamaru have been born with the will of fire."
Jiraiya" naruto you are a fool but your also a certain kinda a fool and you may be able to handle this."
sasuke" I could Kill every one precious to you!"
Kakashi" YOOOOUUUUUU.....pass<3!"
Orochimaru"i wouldnt use THAT Jutzu Sasuke."
Kabuto" Take a More respectfully tone boy."
Temari"bye-bye!<3"
temari" cal us if you need Help Crybaby."
ther is so many more that i like....

Blackspell000
07-07-2009, 06:41 PM
When Deidara said to Tobi. "You're a hundred years too young to be bossing me around."
When Shikamaru said. "I always hated cigarettes, they get in my eyes."
When Suigestsu said, "Sasuke, you're quite the ladies man!"
When Kakashi said, "To find out what happens, of course!"
When Hidan said, (grrrrrrrrrrr Hidan I hate Hidan, and yea I was just looking for an excuse to express how much I hate Hidan. DIE HIDAN!!!)

KageBunshinNoJutsu
07-07-2009, 06:47 PM
i like it when naruto says "dattebayo" lol i laugh everytime!

also when shikamaru says "what a drag"

there's alot more but just can't think of any!

Soro Hanosh
07-07-2009, 06:54 PM
"Who is the black king?" -Shika
"the children of kahona. That is who the blak king is." -Asuma
It was something like that idk

"Sorry Sasuke, there won't be a next time" -Itatchi

*HinataGurl*
07-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Ok now i have my absolute favorite.

Naruto "BELIVE IT!"

Vaan
07-07-2009, 07:05 PM
When Konohamaru used the Yaoi sexy Jutsu and Sakura:
"WHAT A GAME PLAN!!"
ROFLIP

tanman
07-07-2009, 09:14 PM
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Naruto

Here's where to go for quotes

lolitaninja
07-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Kankuro: You're an interesting guy. I like you.
Naruto: Don't take this the wrong way, but I DON'T like you!
Kankuro (thinking): This kid...is toast!

Deidara's Gurl
07-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Shikamaru : What a drag
Naruto : I want to become Hokage
Gaara : As long as there are opponents to defeat I can confirm my existance
Sasuke : I will get my revenge on a certain someone

Those are my favs

Fan of Minato
07-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Shikamaru:What a drag,

YellowFlash
07-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Jiraiya: "You two don't know me at all, do you? Should've done your homework. Jiraiya the Toad Sage falls victim to no woman's charm! Rare beauties drop for me like blossoms in a storm! It isn't in my nature to be duped by the wiles of women. When you've reached the stature I have, the ladies kneel and worship at your awesomeness!!"

Jiraiya:" I believe the time will come when people truly understand one another"

X__Sasuke__X
07-27-2009, 02:14 PM
"Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be an illusion. We all live inside our own fantasies. Don't you think?" -Itachi

"The only thing that keeps a fire from dying and gives it even more power is... wind." -Naruto

"Hmmmm?" -Deidara

"Believe it!" -Naruto

I have so much favorite quotes but those are the only ones I know by heart!!

Life AKA Death
07-27-2009, 02:17 PM
in japanese well everyone sais this to naruto baka= idiot

ItachiAnbu
07-27-2009, 04:32 PM

That's my favorite quote too. ^^

Uhhh
i like on video games when Itachi says "you fool"

He's like MR. T!!!!!!!

sardns
07-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Naruto: "Sasuke, I always knew that you were alone. At first, when I realized there was someone else like me around, I was relieved...and happy, too, to tell the truth. I wanted to approach you right off the bat, but I just couldn't work up the nerve. You were always able to do everything, and everyone was always fawning over you. You were so far ahead of me, and I didn't want to admit it, so I started to see you as my rival. I didn't want to lose to you, and with everyone calling me a loser it just made things worse. Even when we became squad seven, I never stopped feeling that way. I was stubborn, and I couldn't express what I really felt. The truth was I really just wanted to be like you. You were everything I aspired to. That's why (Sasuke): 'you're one of the ones I wanna fight the most'. You have no idea how happy you made me that day. It was the first time you ever said anything acknowlidging me. You and I don't need to come to blows to know each other's thoughts, anyways. Ever since that day, even though we've never said it, the truth is you and I are friends. (Sasuke): 'It's not insignificant to me. There's no question you are my closest friend.' But now you are seriously trying to take me out, and I don't really know if you meant what you said before or not. Maybe I was the only one who thought that we were friends. If that's the case, then...then how stupid am I, Sasuke?!" That would've been impossible without youtube. The most poignant moment in the whole series.

Yajyuu Mikazuki
07-28-2009, 12:42 AM
We are Pain! We are God!.... When Nagato said that I was like chyesss

zerosameri
07-28-2009, 12:52 AM
this

Trying to save the things we love breeds war. As long as love exists, there will be hatred, and ninjas will be continue being used by that hatred. As long as the ninja system exists, the hatred will create another creature like Pain. -Minato Namikaze

or this

Each chapter really seems like a page out of your own life, Sensei. It almost reads like an autobiography. -Minato Namikaze

Sheesh!
07-28-2009, 07:48 AM
Temari: Wasn't much of a match
Temari: Haha. Take a look. This is the first moon. There are two more. When you see three moons, you'll know you've lost the match!

Itachi: Foolish little brother!

Sakura: Sasuke, I just want you to accept me thats all I want, I'm desperate! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA eeew ^I don't really like that quote just wanted to mention it :P

Tenten: The weaker you are the louder you bark!

sasuke.sasori.2
07-28-2009, 06:24 PM

Hahah thats soo true. One of my favorites definitely.

Mirror
08-13-2009, 09:23 AM
"The fire's shadow illuminates the village" Is the one i like It really stands out xD..but i like it alot o.o!

Hockey Otaku
08-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Hmm... there's one I always say... but now I can't remember it...:(
I like when Kakashi makes his late excuses. I should use one, I'm late for everything.

Troublesome
08-13-2009, 09:50 AM
"what a drag"

narutolover12321
08-13-2009, 09:55 AM
"If my arms get ripped off, I'll kick him to death. If my legs get ripped off, I'll bite him to death. If my head gets ripped off, I'll just stare him to death. And if my eyes get ripped out, I'll just curse him in my grave!"
-Naruto

Believe It!!!!
-Naruto

What A drag
-Shikamaru

hinataisblue42
08-13-2009, 10:00 AM
"I-I..I..I..I-I-"*faints*

Nemico
08-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Kakashi when he's late and says
Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.

mangagirl
08-13-2009, 03:32 PM
i agree nemico

xXx_temari_xXx
08-13-2009, 03:35 PM
well i don't like you!-naruto
kankuro in his mind : does this kid want to die? x3
are you mocking me?-temari
..uh..i..i..x3-hinata

SaiyoichiUchiha
08-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Kakashi Hatake: Sorry im late i got lost on the path of life.

Ero-Senin
08-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Look at my sig that's the best XD

rose93
08-13-2009, 04:54 PM
-wat a drag-shikamaru
-Believe it and a ninja never goes back on his nindo- Naruto
-I will never give up, because that too is my nido my ninja way-Hinata

Sasukelover123
08-13-2009, 05:41 PM
what do u mean

Sasuke726
08-13-2009, 05:47 PM
the lotus of the hidden leaf blooms twice so next time we meet i will have become stronger
rock lee

Sasuke726
08-13-2009, 05:47 PM
-wat a drag-shikamaru
-Believe it and a ninja never goes back on his nindo- Naruto
-I will never give up, because that too is my nido my ninja way-Hinata

those r good ones

AeriX
08-14-2009, 02:24 AM
Katsu! -Deidara
Hide my face, but not my butt!!-tobi and his sempai moments

AeriX
08-14-2009, 02:32 AM
Naruto: "Sasuke, I always knew that you were alone. At first, when I realized there was someone else like me around, I was relieved...and happy, too, to tell the truth. I wanted to approach you right off the bat, but I just couldn't work up the nerve. You were always able to do everything, and everyone was always fawning over you. You were so far ahead of me, and I didn't want to admit it, so I started to see you as my rival. I didn't want to lose to you, and with everyone calling me a loser it just made things worse. Even when we became squad seven, I never stopped feeling that way. I was stubborn, and I couldn't express what I really felt. The truth was I really just wanted to be like you. You were everything I aspired to. That's why (Sasuke): 'you're one of the ones I wanna fight the most'. You have no idea how happy you made me that day. It was the first time you ever said anything acknowlidging me. You and I don't need to come to blows to know each other's thoughts, anyways. Ever since that day, even though we've never said it, the truth is you and I are friends. (Sasuke): 'It's not insignificant to me. There's no question you are my closest friend.' But now you are seriously trying to take me out, and I don't really know if you meant what you said before or not. Maybe I was the only one who thought that we were friends. If that's the case, then...then how stupid am I, Sasuke?!" That would've been impossible without youtube. The most poignant moment in the whole series.

holy crap... that happens in the shippuden...right? (i hope so)

FlippedMyLid
08-29-2009, 11:36 PM
"If my arms get ripped off, I'll just kick him to death. If my legs get ripped off, I'll just bite him to death. If my head gets ripped off, I'll just stare him to death. And if my eyes get ripped out, I'll just curse him to death!"

Naruto

zerosameri
08-29-2009, 11:40 PM
Sasuke: I'm really pissed of right now!
(i still can't give over that he said that:shock:)

UchihaTobi
08-30-2009, 12:01 AM
"Tobi Is..a good boy" epic :]

Uchiha master
08-30-2009, 05:46 AM
The one in my signature about abandoning your friends,that one is from obito

Obito Kun
08-30-2009, 05:56 AM
Kakashi - You think you get it which isnt the same as actually getting it, get it?

Lee - Roger!

Naruto - You can do it too, because unlike me. You're not a failure
Naruto - I don't care if he's your grandmother! BELIVE IT~ *punch*

tony the tiger says: Frosted flakes are mo-o-ore than good they're great!

Tamoor Uchiha
08-30-2009, 06:49 AM
"Tobi is a good boy" :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Tamoor Uchiha
08-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Tobi: Deidara Senpai! Look, a Dango Shop!
Tobi: I've been walking all day! I'm so tired and exhausted! (Spinning in circles)
Tobi: (Stops spinning and instantly runs to the shop at a speed of mach 50.)

Deidara: You don't look tired at all...

XxHikariXx
08-30-2009, 02:17 PM
You see, on my way here a black cat crossed my path... and so I had to take the long way.

Sorry, I got lost on the path of life.

(I actually use those excuses... thank you, Kakashi.)

I did too! I played my PC in the morning and got late for school so I used the first excuse by Kakashi. xD It saved my butt.

XxHikariXx
08-30-2009, 02:18 PM
"A cute girl stopped on my way so I danced."

-Kakashi

"I have been called a genius so I cannot lose."

-Neji

"To become Hokage...is my dream..! Until I fulfill my dream, I won't die!"

-Naruto

LaGueraUchiha
09-05-2009, 04:47 AM
yup..really if you start 2 think about it..there's alot and will never end ^ ^...but ppl have their favorites : D

Michael Kaguya
09-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Gaara:
-Bitter crimson tears flow from lifeless eyes, and mingle with the endless sands... Bestowing ever greater power upon the demon god.
-You can make a rain of 1,000 needles. I will make it rain blood.
Itachi:
-You're still too weak. You don't have enough hate, and you know something...? [leans in to whisper in Sasuke's ear] You never will.
-Obssessed with the clan, obssessed with the organization, obssessed with our lineage... A worthless compulsion that enslaves us and limits our capabilities... Leading us to fear what you don't understand.
-The people of this clan are all the same; You focus on the trivial and lose sight of what's most important. Change is impossible in this fog of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know?
Jiraiya:
-I like them ripe and luscious with curves like that, see? And big, but not too big, know what I mean? If you bring me something like that, I will train you 'till the cows come home! (After Naruto brings him a watermelon instead of a woman) THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, YOU MORON!!
-Flat-chested Tsunade!
-[talking to Naruto] The only similarities between you and the Fourth Hokage are your pig-headedness and your spiky blonde hair!
-I don't need that Uchiha kid.. Because there's no fun in teaching a prodigy that was born perfect
choji:
-There is something even more inexcusable than making fun of me, or eating the last bite of an expensive meal... and that's making fun of my friends!
Kimimaro:
-[to the Sound Ninja Four] Which do you prefer? To die, or to obey?
-Is there really a god? If there is one, why does he keep me confined in here?
-I've been wondering.. There must be a purpose for people being born into this world. Why are we here? What does it mean? I've been thinking about a lot lately. I realized that finding our purpose IS the meaning. That's why we're here. And the ones who find it.. They're the only ones who are truly free.
-I don't hate the darkness. It was IN the darkness.. That I was raised.
Kisame:
-Hmm... Itachi... it would be annoying if he moved around a lot. Perhaps we should cut off a leg or two?
Sasuke:
-[Describing Naruto and Jiraiya] Have you seen a blonde kid with a stupid face who is around my age and a man with white hair?
-There's no question that you were special... Unfortunately, you're not quite as special as I am.
Kankuro:
-You tick me off. I hate short people anyway. And you're so impertinent for someone younger than me. It makes me want to break you.
Kiba:
-Hinata, untie the ropes before you faint
-[After learning that he and Ukon might be sharing his body] I see.. In that case.. [Stabs himself] [Struggles] What if I do this?!
-[After Hinata faints] Okaay. Here's an idea. How 'bout you cut our ropes first, then you can faint all you want.

ANIMELVR4EVR
09-05-2009, 11:40 AM
naruto-dattebayo!

X__Sasuke__X
09-05-2009, 11:41 AM
all the quotes in my sig!

deindi
10-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Deidara : Cool is Art

X__Sasuke__X
10-03-2009, 10:28 AM
"Sorry, Sasuke... this is it."
~Itachi

"Naruto don't let... your dream die..."
~Sasuke

my favorite quote is on my page, check it out! ^^

There are too many of them to list! 0.0

X__Sasuke__X
10-03-2009, 10:29 AM
OOH!! I remembered one that I just LOVE!!!

"Cause I want team 7 to laugh together again... Sasuke included!"
~Naruto

TT_TT SOO... AWESOME....!!!!

C-C
10-03-2009, 07:09 PM
♥I liked when Kakashi said "I'm saying this to you cause you dont get it, you think you get it which is not the same as actually getting it, get?"

dragonjinchuriki dj
10-03-2009, 07:13 PM
i liked when kaksahi said because naruto, i beleive that you are the only one to surpasse the fourth then yamato said wow kakashi you sure are a trickster (or something thats the only part i forgot) then kakashi said nah...........just a beleiver i was like O.O O..........M...G

Konan
10-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Nagato believed in you, so I will believe in you to ~Konan

?ink?
11-11-2009, 10:45 AM
dont resist me~deidara

Sasori12
11-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Look at my sig.

Vocaloid
11-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Killer Bee: "Your eyes are pretty, too bad they'll soon be pretty dead~ "