PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Songs in our profiles.

OnyxBlossom
05-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey, mods, I was wondering if we could put songs in our profiles. I know it kinda sounds dumb, but I wanted your opinion.

BaneDeidara
05-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Im sure that would involve copyright laws with the artist of the song. And that would be nearly impossible, especialy if you can pick any song from any artist you want.

Sage Mode
05-28-2009, 04:33 PM
As in list your favorite songs? Or copy and paste the lyrics? You can list your favorite songs in your signature, but I'd advise against putting more than a few lines of lyrics just because it will be so long.

BaneDeidara
05-28-2009, 04:37 PM
As in list your favorite songs? Or copy and paste the lyrics? You can list your favorite songs in your signature, but I'd advise against putting more than a few lines of lyrics just because it will be so long.
Oh...I was thinking of something else...That works to. :lol: :mrgreen:

OnyxBlossom
05-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Ok. Thanks. :mrgreen:

Sage Mode
05-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh like streaming songs or something? That will never happen. :D

BaneDeidara
05-28-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh like streaming songs or something? That will never happen. :D
Yes, for some reason that was what came to my mind and knew there would be major copyright rules against it. I think i'm having an off day :lol:

The First Chuckokage
05-28-2009, 06:14 PM
That actually sounds pretty cool, too bad I have too many songs to list XD