PDA

View Full Version : the ''im so sick of ppl hatein on characters'' thread

akatsukiLOVE
02-18-2010, 04:46 PM
ok really ppl i know you dont like the characters (most ppl hate sasuke)
so this is a neutral thread!

im warning ppl now DONT COME IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO WHINE AND CRY ABOUT A CHARACTER THAT YOU "HATE'' cuz im gettin sick and tired of all the threads about i hate _____ club and crap like that!

Taker369
02-18-2010, 04:53 PM
i can agree,

Shikamaru Nara
02-18-2010, 04:54 PM
...And the purpose of this thread?

If it's about hating haters...I kind of agree. If you don't like a character, just keep it to yourself, because somebody might like that character.

Tickleme
02-18-2010, 04:57 PM
....this thread is somewhat pointless, in general atleast. If this is a thread to 'cry' about people who 'hate on' characters...its just going to make the situation worst. And just to be honest this is like telling someone their opinion doesn't matter. Now im sure there is those...special...ignorant people out there who will tell someone that, even if its just about a character. I honestly do hate Sasuke and want to...im not going to elborate...But i wouldn't tell someone who loved Sasuke that their opinion is wrong.

rm3991
02-18-2010, 05:01 PM
hating on characters is part of being a fanatic. people enjoy discussing what they like, and also what they dislike. That's the whole point of being on a forum for something. I know about the whole Sasuke thing, I luff him myself, but I don't spazz when er'body starts up their hate groups. It's just part of Naruto. Like, Freedom of Speech, ya know.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
02-18-2010, 05:02 PM
http://img.moronail.net/img/5/7/1257.jpg

Tickleme
02-18-2010, 05:06 PM
I dunno if I should be proud offended by the post above me ...-.- ^_^

Vincentino
02-18-2010, 05:14 PM
I agree with this thread. If you hate a character, then keep it to yourself, cause some people could actually like the character you hate.

Kaen Mikami
02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
@OP, yeah, I know what you mean, the constant bashing of Hidan got old 3 friggin' years ago and yet it still goes on in the fandom.

And the Sasuke bashing.........................that's just beyond ridiculous.

Tickleme
02-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Okay, well I mean...I guess I disagree with this thread...I dont bash sasuke I just dont like him...I hope im not starting anything.

akatsukiLOVE
02-18-2010, 05:31 PM
i mean its ok to not like a character but when ppl make a million and 5 fricken threads about hateing that character then it get very annoying

Chidori Thunder
06-20-2010, 01:27 AM
I am one of those that love Sasuke, and I get mad when people be cruel to him,
but I am sick of all the people who keep on putting down all the characters, and making hatred threads on them theres enough hatred in the world already don't need any more.

Black Shuck
06-20-2010, 02:59 AM
Since this is a neutral thread.. I assume that we cannot love a character (here) as well. yes?

*Talim of the moonlight*
06-20-2010, 03:02 AM
I agree with this thread. If you hate a character, then keep it to yourself, cause some people could actually like the character you hate. Well everyone has their opinion on things. So people shouldn't care if they say they hate a certain character and the other person like them. `:)

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
06-20-2010, 04:09 AM
Everyone loves and/or Hates, unfortunately it is human nature, though I would prefer less hate threads, and maybe a little less love threads too, or the whole Forum will become completely over-run with just Hate and Love threads, there would be know topics for discussion and/or debate.

lolohwd
06-20-2010, 04:56 AM
the truth is though even if we hate them there not going to go away.
for example sasuke he will never go away so get over your hate. hes important to the story and is there to stay.

lol the show should have been called sasuke since sasuke means like ninja warrior

akikofrown
06-20-2010, 07:48 AM
The way you're posting doesn't really sound neutral. You're talking about the "I hate" threads. You have posted nothing about someone posting "I love" the same amount of times.

besides, I haven't seen one "neutral" post about a character yet.

Kunoichi
06-20-2010, 06:44 PM
I am one of those that love Sasuke, and I get mad when people be cruel to him,
but I am sick of all the people who keep on putting down all the characters, and making hatred threads on them theres enough hatred in the world already don't need any more.
LOL, can you imagine saying that to Sasuke?

hatakestar
06-20-2010, 08:05 PM
well truthfully i dont hate anyone on naruto but because they are just fictional charaters so there really is no point in hating them but this is just my opinion on this:|