PDA

View Full Version : ch.448 p.14 epic fail or what!!!!!! [spoilers]

Soro Hanosh
05-28-2009, 01:25 AM
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [lmao]

who agrees? I thought that Naruto was going to say the main charecter was 'Nagito' because Naruto wanted to show him that Jayria didn't abandon the three. But when Naruto showed his name.. oh lololololollol

Vidda Hatake
05-28-2009, 01:34 AM
:lol: I also thought he was going to say Nagato!!! What a shock! :lol: :lol:
And it was really funny how Jiriaya looked at the bowl of ramen as he tried to think of a name!! :lol: :lol: That should have given away the answer right there!!

SageNaruto69
05-28-2009, 07:25 AM
no its shown in chapter : legend of the gutsy ninja ita the same pictures as that but instead of naruto its nagato

jhokage613
05-28-2009, 09:01 AM
haha yeah that was funny I really thought he was gonna say nagato but than he said naruto and i'm like wha????

SageNaruto69
05-28-2009, 01:46 PM
not an epic fail

Ayden
05-28-2009, 01:47 PM
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [lmao]

who agrees? I thought that Naruto was going to say the main charecter was 'Nagito' because Naruto wanted to show him that Jayria didn't abandon the three. But when Naruto showed his name.. oh lololololollol

we already knew it was naruto though.......-.-

Phenom
05-28-2009, 07:00 PM
And it was really funny how Jiriaya looked at the bowl of ramen as he tried to think of a name!! :lol: :lol: That should have given away the answer right there!!

Why did you think that he was going to say Nagato? In an earlier chapter there was a flashback of Jiraiya talking to the Fourth about the book and he said he would name his son after the hero in the story.

Or do you mean that you thought Naruto was going to lie to Nagato so that he would believe in Jiraiyas belief?

shadow_user
05-28-2009, 08:01 PM

Why did you think that he was going to say Nagato? In an earlier chapter there was a flashback of Jiraiya talking to the Fourth about the book and he said he would name his son after the hero in the story.

Or do you mean that you thought Naruto was going to lie to Nagato so that he would believe in Jiraiyas belief?
agree with the first part not the second

Soro Hanosh
05-30-2009, 10:37 AM

i haven't read all the manga yet i just picked up at this random spot.