PDA

View Full Version : It was nice knowing you Kakashi...

mrsticky005
02-16-2010, 05:49 AM
We've all been expecting it and spoilers for 483 show that believe it or not
Kakashi will be fighting Sasuke. I'm definitely not the first person to predict
this but Kakashi is most likely going to die. Here are just a few reasons why
I think so and also why I think this might be good for the story despite
the fact Kakashi has consistently been one of the best characters of Naruto. I am in NO way a Kakashi hater.

Also apparently V for Valentine had this theory too.

1. The interview.

It was said in an Interview that someone from Team 7 would die. That would include: Kakashi, Yamoto, Sai, Sasuke, Sakura, and of course Naruto.

As things stand the best choice would be Kakashi.

2. The analogy between Kakashi-Sasuke and 3rd Hokage-Orochimaru

Analogies like this aren't made for no reason. It's foreshadowing

3. Kakashi still had work to do when Pain killed him and he got revived.
Now getting killed might not seem like a good reason to come back alive
but it's not going to be Kakashi dies that's it. Kakashi will die, yes, but
something will happen that proves VERY important later on. Most likely
it will be some kind of sudden realization Kakashi has that he tells to someone.

4. Naruto and Sasuke pretty much HAVE to fight. Naruto doesn't feel very
motivated to fight Sasuke but if Sasuke killed Kakashi he would.

5. Sasuke killing Kakashi would make him as a villain for sure.

6. The Sharnigan. Kakashi was the first person we saw have the Sharnigan and it was awesome. Despite being REALLY cheap with the ability to copy any move (well almost any move) it didn't make Kakashi any less cool because he wasn't a braggart. He was just cool. But now the Sharnigan
has been used much more and Kakashi is starting to lose flavor. It's best
that Kakashi not become another Sharin-pawn in Madara's scheme.

7. Yamoto. Yamoto is Kakashi's replacement and a good one at that. Killing off Kakashi would allow for more development of Yamoto's character.

8. For those who say "This is Kakashi's Year". Stop and think. Couldn't that mean that this is Kakashi's year to die? Certainly the death of such a beloved character would be a HUGE event.

9. Sasuke is weak. True at the moment he is weakened. Still at the power level Sasuke is at now
Kakashi has still got his hands full. Sasuke still can do Amaterasu which so far we have seen
no evidence that Kakashi can or should be able to dodge. This fight might end really quickly.

10. Madara. Madara failed in getting Danzo's eye. It's possible he will get Kakashi's eye.

Wooster
02-16-2010, 06:14 AM
Good post Stickyicky. Besides you and me who else predicted this?

But your right in general, a lot of plot points develop if Sasuke kills Kakashi. Most importantly how is Naruto going to react. Is he going to forgive again or is Naruto going to finally realizes that Jiraiya was right way back in Part I?

You're also right that there's more foreshadowing than you can shake a stick at: Kakashi getting one more chance at life, mirroring the Third and Orochimaru battle and finally Sasuke killing everyone with sharingan. If Sasuke kills Kakshi after killing Danzo is there any doubt eventually Sasuke will try to kill Madara?

Bohica
02-16-2010, 06:32 AM
I will disagree for a couple of reasons.

1. In an interview it was said this was Kakashi's year, also he is to be the next Hokage and it will be very lame that the Kage's are supposed to be really strong yet the 5th, the unofficial 6th and the 2nd unofficial 6th all die in a short time.

2. Sasuke over used his eyes and is exhausted, he would stand no chance to against Kakashi now, not to mention I do not believe Sakura is on Sasuke's side and that Naruto is on his way in Sage Mode.

So will there be a battle possibly but will either one die, I highly doubt it.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 09:20 AM
what if sasuke passes out from exhaustion and kakashi takes him back to the village???

tyler
02-16-2010, 09:21 AM

1. In an interview it was said this was Kakashi's year, also he is to be the next Hokage and it will be very lame that the Kage's are supposed to be really strong yet the 5th, the unofficial 6th and the 2nd unofficial 6th all die in a short time.

2. Sasuke over used his eyes and is exhausted, he would stand no chance to against Kakashi now, not to mention I do not believe Sakura is on Sasuke's side and that Naruto is on his way in Sage Mode.

have to agree with you here. I doubt Kakashi will die this year. I would be very interested to read what Kishi said about who dies. People could be assuming that Kishi meant someone from Team 7, when he just said "Team 7 will fight Madara and someone will die and someone will not be able to be a ninja again." That could very well mean Madara could die. Of course, I have no clue since I haven't read the interview.

Shikamaru Nara
02-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Good post Stickyicky. Besides you and me who else predicted this?

But your right in general, a lot of plot points develop if Sasuke kills Kakashi. Most importantly how is Naruto going to react. Is he going to forgive again or is Naruto going to finally realizes that Jiraiya was right way back in Part I?

You're also right that there's more foreshadowing than you can shake a stick at: Kakashi getting one more chance at life, mirroring the Third and Orochimaru battle and finally Sasuke killing everyone with sharingan. If Sasuke kills Kakshi after killing Danzo is there any doubt eventually Sasuke will try to kill Madara?

V-Val posted it before too. The forums Little Miss Spoiler.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 09:25 AM
anything can happen to sasuke right now.

1. He's weak from using susanoo
2. Madara can't help b/c he is in his Sharingan eye lab place playing with Danzo

i_love_kakashi
02-16-2010, 09:31 AM
With the interview saying that someone is going to die, I think that is either going to be Sakura or Sai. If Sasuke killed one of them, there is the fuel for Naruto to get mad and fight him just not as a friend trying to bring him back, but as just being mad. I guess we will have to wait and see.

NarutoRulez
02-16-2010, 10:39 AM
I have a question: Is this fight gonna happen in the 3rd movie? Since that movie seems to have Kakashi starring as the main character...

Parak111
02-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey, hey, slow down! The spoilers have JUST came out. Regardless of that, I'm still looking forward to see the chapter itself.

OnyxBlossom
02-16-2010, 10:47 AM
I have a question: Is this fight gonna happen in the 3rd movie? Since that movie seems to have Kakashi starring as the main character...
No; the movies are well....just movies. They don't have anything to do with what goes on in the manga.

I'm still in shock about what recently happened in the manga, so I'm not really ready to think about what's happening later.

Vincentino
02-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Well, Sasuke is weak so Kakashi has a good advantage of taking out Sasuke, unless he always gets his power ups (for sume reason) and btw, it's Ch.483 not 463

Sage Mode
02-16-2010, 07:09 PM
The reason I don't think so is that in terms of narrative pay off there isn't much satisfaction in the reader being relieved that Kakashi survived his first brush with death only to die so soon after.

Shikamaru Nara
02-16-2010, 07:11 PM
The reason I don't think so is that in terms of narrative pay off there isn't much satisfaction in the reader being relieved that Kakashi survived his first brush with death only to die so soon after.

My exact thinking.

Why would Kishi let Kakashi live just to let him die not so long after???

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 07:11 PM

That's exactly what i'm saying. He was just revived and he just became the hokage.

rocketjed1
02-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Only one problem with that theory. Mr. Kishimoto said that 2010 would be Kakashi's year. And after making a announcement like that, why would he turn around and contradict himself by killing off Kakashi? Because it can't be Kakashi's year if he's dead.

Space Cowboy Sasori
02-16-2010, 07:14 PM
However, Kishi did say that this was gonna be the year of Kakashi and he was gonna be Hokage. Thus, I don't think he can die at this point.

Al.
02-16-2010, 07:22 PM
I can tell you Kakashi does not die. In the year 2010 MK has stated will be the year of Kakashi in which the charater is developed. You dont develope a char to kill him off.

This is all I can say about this.

Al.

shikamarulover18
02-16-2010, 07:25 PM
If someone from team 7 just HAD to die, then i'm hoping it'll be sakura. kakashi just died during the pain invasion! he should get time to live!! clearly it's not going to be naruto. sai and yamato aren't important enough. and sasuke needs to live because he and his girlfriend madara are the super-villains of the entire series. it's either going to be sakura or kakashi...although i really really really hope it'll be sakura..

mrsticky005
02-16-2010, 07:25 PM

On the contrary, about two volumes have passed since then.
I agree that now is too soon to have the fight but since it's
happening I believe that it will end with Kakashi's death.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Do you know how many people would be upset just in the country of Japan if Kakashi died...

J-Sun Tasogare
02-16-2010, 07:30 PM
i think its time to see akashi's full potential i do belive he will die just no by sasukes hands it wouldnt be like that cause shisuis and kakashi's is alike in a way and it seems that we have to see there full poteintial no hokage has ever died without fending off or beating an enemy cept for danzo.. but he doesnt count plus to many people running around all the kages and team 7 bee if it goes soure someone will step in i know kakashi wont get stomped that fast if he goes out he goes out in style like when he died by pain cause common he is kakashi he is the comic relieaf and the stupid sasuke sharingan relief he puts people in his place

Its a bird. No, its a plane.NO,its Super Kakashi!!!!.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
02-16-2010, 07:33 PM
i agree that Kakashi will NOT die. Danzo's death perfectly sets up for Kakashi to be Hokage or at least the candidate. Who else would be Hokage, Shikamaru? I think that Naruto will arrive and stop the fight before it even starts and say that he'll be the one to kill Sasuke, but it isn't fair when he's already exhausted. Gaara's and Sai's words really hit Naruto hard and he finally realizes that he can't bring him back.

mrsticky005
02-16-2010, 07:37 PM
i agree that Kakashi will NOT die. Danzo's death perfectly sets up for Kakashi to be Hokage or at least the candidate. Who else would be Hokage, Shikamaru? I think that Naruto will arrive and stop the fight before it even starts and say that he'll be the one to kill Sasuke, but it isn't fair when he's already exhausted. Gaara's and Sai's words really hit Naruto hard and he finally realizes that he can't bring him back.

My theory is that the next Hokage believe it or not will be Madara.

Madara will be in effect the "8th" Hokage.

Naruto will become the "6th" and "9th" Hokage depending on which
way you look at it. 9 Hokage = 9 tails. Also being 6 Hokage technically
would make it so we wouldn't have to wait so long.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 07:39 PM

How can Madara be Hokage when Konoha knows he is Madara and the great ninja war is going on?

J-Sun Tasogare
02-16-2010, 07:40 PM
On the contrary, about two volumes have passed since then.
I agree that now is too soon to have the fight but since it's
happening I believe that it will end with Kakashi's death.
i have a theory that maybe when he died he gained some new power after being raised i mean he spent time with his dad the white fang a person even the sannin bowed there heads to maybe he picked up something to beat the stupid puppy killing sasuke id love to see kakashi use that jutsu on him Earth Style: Head Hunter jutsu that would make me as happy as could be

Wooster
02-16-2010, 07:45 PM

Really, Madara Hokage. How's that going to happen? Maybe that's why he wanted Shisui's eye. It's seems to me Konoha just won't have a Hokage.

In any case, Kakashi's a dead man walking. This is too perfect a time for him to die, most likely right before Naruto arrives. I wouldn't be suprised if Sakura betrays Kakashi, at least in the sense of protecting Sasuke from a killing blow.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 07:46 PM
i have a theory that maybe when he died he gained some new power after being raised i mean he spent time with his dad the white fang a person even the sannin bowed there heads to maybe he picked up something to beat the stupid puppy killing sasuke id love to see kakashi use that jutsu on him Earth Style: Head Hunter jutsu that would make me as happy as could be

I can see that! he uses head hunter jutsu and then goes up to sasuke and tells him, "Hmm... I see your still the same ol' Sasuke... just more arrogant..." That would be hilarious and awesome!

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Really, Madara Hokage. How's that going to happen? Maybe that's why he wanted Shisui's eye. It's seems to me Konoha just won't have a Hokage.

In any case, Kakashi's a dead man walking. This is too perfect a time for him to die, most likely right before Naruto arrives. I wouldn't be suprised if Sakura betrays Kakashi, at least in the sense of protecting Sasuke from a killing blow.

If Kakashi goes for a lightning blade you know what happens....then sakura will sacrifice herself...

examples
Haku took Kakashi's Lightning blade that was intended for Zabuza Momochi, thus killing Haku instead.
Kakuzu countered Kakashi's assault on Hidan.
Kakashi was about to kill Guren until Gozu intervened.
Pain's Asura Path intervened to protect his Deva Path from Kakashi.

Fan of Minato
02-16-2010, 07:52 PM
This is supposed to be "Kakashi's year" according to an interview so I doubt that he'l die. And two Hokages can't die in a row. Bad bad for the manga as there was a lot of hype on the position of the Hokage. There isn't a replacement for Kakashi yet either.

Also, Tobi might come back and remember that Naruto is rushing towards Sasuke right now following Kakashi. Naruto might interrupt Sasuke.

Do note that so far Kakashi hasn't fought at least once with his true power. Every time he had to protect someone while fighting. The one time which was closest to a solo battle he played around with a swordsman of the mist.

And we all thought that Danzo was powerless but he proved to be fearsome. Every time a character has a serious fight more of the character's abilities are shown.

Also, what interview? I dun remember an interview where it is said that a member of team 7 dies.

Wooster
02-16-2010, 07:57 PM
If Kakashi goes for a lightning blade you know what happens....then sakura will sacrifice herself...

examples
Haku took Kakashi's Lightning blade that was intended for Zabuza Momochi, thus killing Haku instead.
Kakuzu countered Kakashi's assault on Hidan.
Kakashi was about to kill Guren until Gozu intervened.
Pain's Asura Path intervened to protect his Deva Path from Kakashi.
I don't know if Sakura will sacrifice herself. I'm thinking more of pounding the ground to knock Kakashi off balance. I imagine she still wants to join Sasuke for whatever she was planning. Obviously, she thought it was important enough to consider killing Karin. Of course, I need to see the chapter before I start making more wild-eyed predictions.

yondaime
02-16-2010, 08:02 PM
I think Naruto will get there just in time before Sasuke and Kakashi fight. Also, I believe Tobi will come back for Sasuke and takes Sasuke away since Sasuke is pretty much out of chakra, and Tobi doesn't like trouble.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 08:02 PM
I don't know Sakura will sacrifice herself. I'm thinking more of pounding the ground to knock Kakashi off balance. I imagine she still wants to join Sasuke for whatever she was planning. Obviously, she thought it was important enough to consider killing Karin. Of course, I need to see the chapter before I start making more wild-eyed predictions.

But why in the world does sakura want to join sasuke?????? what does she think she's going to do with him? Maybe she'll hesitate about it, seeing that sasuke was about to kill karin.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 08:03 PM
I think Naruto will get there just in time before Sasuke and Kakashi fight. Also, I believe Tobi will come back for Sasuke and takes Sasuke away since Sasuke is pretty much out of chakra, and Tobi doesn't like trouble.

Do you think Madara is just another Orochimaru?????

yondaime
02-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Do you think Madara is just another Orochimaru?????

No. Madara/Tobi himself hasn't shown any good attacks or any at all. Plus, Sasuke is basically out of chakra right now, so why would Tobi/Madara(IF he gets there) risk to possibly lose Sasuke. Since Sasuke is important to him, because of the Sharingan.

Wooster
02-16-2010, 08:11 PM
But why in the world does sakura want to join sasuke?????? what does she think she's going to do with him? Maybe she'll hesitate about it, seeing that sasuke was about to kill karin.
But depending on how the chapter plays out Sakura is tempted to kill Karin herself. I don't really know why Sakura wants to join him. I imagine like Naruto she can't bring herself to kill him.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 08:14 PM
No. Madara/Tobi himself hasn't shown any good attacks or any at all. Plus, Sasuke is basically out of chakra right now, so why would Tobi/Madara(IF he gets there) risk to possibly lose Sasuke. Since Sasuke is important to him, because of the Sharingan.

I've been spreading that around a little bit (about Madara's fighting skills)
The guy hasn't even touched anyone how can we even know if he can actually fight?

yondaime
02-16-2010, 08:17 PM
I've been spreading that around a little bit (about Madara's fighting skills)
The guy hasn't even touched anyone how can we even know if he can actually fight?

How can we also know IF he cannot fight???? xD

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-16-2010, 08:21 PM
How can we also know IF he cannot fight???? xD

Sorry, I was trying to hurry. :mrgreen:

mrsticky005
02-16-2010, 08:46 PM

You don't remember my "Bloody Leaf Theory"
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43728&highlight=bloody+leaf

Consider this possible pattern.

Danzo Hokage= Bad
Kakashi Hokage=Good
Madara Hokage=Really Bad
Naruto Hokage= Really Good

Ockinga
02-16-2010, 11:40 PM
I don't know who side with on this debate. I think it could go either way. Regardless, I am super excited with what is going to happen. What Saskue asked Sakura to do and his actions that followed were far more brutal then even Orchimaru in my opinion.

darkjam
02-16-2010, 11:41 PM
*sigh* Y does Kakashi have to die... He's teh best and my fav character... Naruto just wouldn't b the same without him...

Jinchiruuki
02-17-2010, 12:10 AM
*sigh* Y does Kakashi have to die... He's teh best and my fav character... Naruto just wouldn't b the same without him...

Well at least it's not just villains dying...that would make it too one sided and easy to predict.

While I like Kakashi...he has reached his full potential for the most part....as did Asuma when he died so there isn't really any point in showing much more of them.

However I am predicting a huge twist in events from this that will have us in shock.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-17-2010, 09:12 AM
IMO we really haven't seen Kakashi's true power, which we'll see when he takes out sasuke in chapter 484!!!!

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
02-17-2010, 04:44 PM
the fact Kakashi has consistently been one of the best characters of Naruto. I am in NO way a Kakashi hater.

1. The interview.

It was said in an Interview that someone from Team 7 would die. That would include: Kakashi, Yamoto, Sai, Sasuke, Sakura, and of course Naruto.

it will be some kind of sudden realization Kakashi has that he tells to someone.

6. The Sharnigan. Kakashi was the first person we saw have the Sharnigan and it was awesome. Despite being REALLY cheap with the ability to copy any move (well almost any move) it didn't make Kakashi any less cool because he wasn't a braggart. He was just cool. But now the Sharnigan

7. Yamoto. Yamoto is Kakashi's replacement and a good one at that. Killing off Kakashi would allow for more development of Yamoto's character.

8. For those who say "This is Kakashi's Year". Stop and think. Couldn't that mean that this is Kakashi's year to die? Certainly the death of such a beloved character would be a HUGE event.

9. Sasuke is weak. True at the moment he is weakened. Still at the power level Sasuke is at now
Kakashi has still got his hands full. Sasuke still can do Amaterasu which so far we have seen
no evidence that Kakashi can or should be able to dodge. This fight might end really quickly.

10. Madara. Madara failed in getting Danzo's eye. It's possible he will get Kakashi's eye.

couldnt have agreed with you anymore...this was exactly what i was thinking...

*Talim of the moonlight*
02-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Madara better not try to jump in the fight either!! The only person that i will allow to interupt is Naruto.

Reala
02-17-2010, 06:12 PM
I can see Kakashi going, it'll really set naruto off, especially once he hears what Karin has to say and when Sakura tells him Sasuke tried to kill her.

Or i can see Naruto coming in during the middle of the fight, either way it isn't going to be pretty.
I don't think Sasuke will win, he's too worn out, but he may succeed in Kakashi winning and i also think Sakura will get involved once things start to get really nasty.

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
02-17-2010, 06:41 PM
I don't think Kakashi will die, Plus Kakashi has his own Mangakyo Sharingan and Sasuke is too weak now so it would be hard for him to avoid Kakashi's Kamui.

Vincentino
02-17-2010, 07:09 PM
I think Kakashi can survive, especially at Sasuke's state.

Hozuki Suigetsu
02-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Welcome to Kakashi's Total Workout!!! Featuring... Sasuke Uchiha!!!!!!!

Exercise #1 Face pounding Taijutsu!!!
Exercise #2 Mind Twisting Mangekyo!!!
And
Exercise #3 is just Electrifying!!!!!!

*Note between #2 and #3 Be on the look out for a young teenager who will most likely interfere...

Hopefully it won't be like the last time Naruto was late...

1. Could've taken advantage of the battle with Haku but blew it...
2. Well.... in terms of Pain and Konoha... Pain blew it.... lol!

mrsticky005
02-18-2010, 02:27 AM
Something to wonder:

If Sasuke actually kills Kakashi...

Will Sasuke do the honors of taking Kakashi's eye?

kitty queen
02-18-2010, 02:29 AM
Something to wonder:

nooo, kakashi can't die! :(

mrsticky005
02-18-2010, 02:43 AM
nooo, kakashi can't die! :(

Sure he can. He died in the Pain arc. (and then got revived)

Wooster
02-18-2010, 06:52 AM
Something to wonder:

Well if Sasuke sees Kakshi's Mangekyo sharingan power, he might want it.
But I think Sasuke is too arrogant to think he needs anyone elses power even if his eyes are becoming sealed.

I imagine Kakashi will try to kamui Sasuke's head, but fail. Then Sasuke will somehow pull out the amateratsu again and fry Kakashi. Thus, no eye to collect.

mrsticky005
02-18-2010, 07:14 AM
Well if Sasuke sees Kakshi's Mangekyo sharingan power, he might want it.
But I think Sasuke is too arrogant to think he needs anyone elses power even if his eyes are becoming sealed.

I imagine Kakashi will try to kamui Sasuke's head, but fail. Then Sasuke will somehow pull out the amateratsu again and fry Kakashi. Thus, no eye to collect.

Hm so I suppose Madara will do the honors.

If Kakashi dies SOMEONE is going to get his eye.

I say Madara.

Oh and instead of second hand smoke it's second-socket eye transplant

Wooster
02-18-2010, 07:33 AM
Hm so I suppose Madara will do the honors.

If Kakashi dies SOMEONE is going to get his eye.

I say Madara.

Oh and instead of second hand smoke it's second-socket eye transplant
I wonder if Madara's eye socket is modular. A night out picking up the ladies: Shisui's eye. A camp fire: Itachi's eye. Cleaning up your room: Kakashi's eye. Here well me repost Sharingan Ltd.

And now a word from our sponsor Sharingan Ltd.

Try any of our great products from the dependable and simple ShA-KH/TU that is robust and easy to use (also available with upgrades), or our best selling product ShA-U1000i, which can be used in nearly any situation. Our newest product SHa-U2000s has the highest resolution and the most features. Our products are used in more than 50 industries and government agencies. Here are comments from our satisfied costumers and your colleagues:

“I first became interested in your products when working with one of my coworkers. Now I have the SHa-U2000s, and my experiments have never been better. I can’t wait to have it fully integrated.” from O. Singh Sna-Kier, M.D., Ph.D., Head of Experimental Surgery at Long Island Sound Medical Hosptial, N.Y.

“We use your product for fire prevention. When we got the Ms4000 upgrade for the ShA-KH/TU we were able to reduce fire damage by 37%. I have talked to my colleagues in national security about using it to stop explosions.” from Lt. Col. K. Hatfeld, Head Ranger of Fire Leaf Natl. Park, S.D.

“I am amazed how fast the technology has advanced since I worked with Maddy (Dr. Matty O’Maddy) on developing the initial models. Who knows what they will come up with next?” An excerpt from former employee I. “Itchy” Uhoy’s new book Maddy and Me

A special announcement from company president Mr. D contained in our company newsletter 478.

I pity the foo’ who doesn’t have Sharingan! I kid, I kid, my valued customers and dear friends. As many of you know, I use our products myself. Recently I set up a new project using ten different models. Can you believe it! I have great news regarding our new product line BKG. After many delays, we are almost ready to release it. I can’t release the specs just yet, but it will at least have 10 times the resolution of our best SHa models.
Sincerely,
“Mr. D”
Herr Doktor Dusseldorfschwartzenwaldwienerschnitzel

We are not responsible for fire damage and unending-all-consuming flames caused by misuse of our product. Any and all warranties are void if factory seals are broken. We are not responsible for lost valuables sucked into other dimensions. If your warranty is still valid we will try to retrieve valuables, but will return in as-is-condition, which includes but not limited to: fire damage, explosive damage, and pieces of arm stuck on product. See terms and conditions.

mrsticky005
02-18-2010, 07:58 AM
I wonder if Madara's eye socket is modular. A night out picking up the ladies: Shisui's eye. A camp fire: Itachi's eye. Cleaning up your room: Kakashi's eye. Here well me repost Sharingan Ltd.

oh so true

Wooster
02-18-2010, 08:17 AM
oh so true
Why do you think Madara was so mad Danzo destroyed Shishui's eye? No! I was all set to party all night!

Obviously, Danzo was thinking," If I don't get the ladies, no one does."

Of course the best part is my hidden dig at Deidara.

mrsticky005
02-18-2010, 08:50 AM
Why do you think Madara was so mad Danzo destroyed Shishui's eye? No! I was all set to party all night!

Obviously, Danzo was thinking," If I don't get the ladies, no one does."

Of course the best part is my hidden dig at Deidara.

Stopping explosions?

Wooster
02-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Stopping explosions?
We are not responsible for fire damage and unending-all-consuming flames caused by misuse of our product. Any and all warranties are void if factory seals are broken. We are not responsible for lost valuables sucked into other dimensions. If your warranty is still valid we will try to retrieve valuables, but will return in as-is-condition, which includes but not limited to: fire damage, explosive damage, and pieces of arm stuck on product. See terms and conditions

Of course nearly everything in there is a hidden Naruto joke from Maddy to Mr. D. My personal favorite is:

I first became interested in your products when working with one of my coworkers. Now I have the SHa-U2000s, and my experiments have never been better. I can’t wait to have it fully integrated.” from O. Singh Sna-Kier, M.D., Ph.D., Head of Experimental Surgery at Long Island Sound Medical Hosptial, N.Y.

Bolded for your clarification.

I don't think Lt. Col. K. Hatfeld with his upgradable ShA-KH/TU is any match against the SHa-U2000s. Even if the Sauce may need to downgrade to Itchy's ShA-U1000i later.

Also, I pity the foo with no sharingan!

kejon16
02-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Sasuke is going down the light in his eyes are going out so its not a good idea to use his MS just yet and kakashi still has his MS and we all know he can use that against sasuke i dont think the fight between them will be long because naruto will stop it and if kakashi dies in the next chapter im going to be so mad he just became hokage

colonello
02-18-2010, 10:38 AM
sasuke
I hate him
he is the best best best person in naruto

colonello
02-18-2010, 10:40 AM
sasuke I hate him I wish he die in the battle between kakashi and sasuke

mrsticky005
02-18-2010, 10:49 AM
sasuke
I hate him
he is the best best best person in naruto

Kudos to you for avoiding censoring by making up a variant of a obscenity.
Not so much kudos for sounding like a third grader with limited vocabulary.

Still your best was the bestest of them all.

mrsticky005
02-18-2010, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=Wooster;2481419]We are not responsible for fire damage and unending-all-consuming flames caused by misuse of our product. Any and all warranties are void if factory seals are broken. We are not responsible for lost valuables sucked into other dimensions. If your warranty is still valid we will try to retrieve valuables, but will return in as-is-condition, which includes but not limited to: fire damage, explosive damage, and pieces of arm stuck on product. See terms and conditions

Of course nearly everything in there is a hidden Naruto joke from Maddy to Mr. D. My personal favorite is:

I first became interested in your products when working with one of my coworkers. Now I have the SHa-U2000s, and my experiments have never been better. I can

kitty queen
02-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Sure he can. He died in the Pain arc. (and then got revived)
but not foreverz! :(

Wooster
02-18-2010, 01:37 PM
What were you trying to say Stickyicky? You got bit by the quote bug.

mrsticky005
02-18-2010, 02:42 PM
What were you trying to say Stickyicky? You got bit by the quote bug.

Oh just that I saw where it was. It helps when it's in bold... :P

Also in other news finally got done with the 4th chapter of Sewer boy (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2483118#post2483118)

NarutoReader
02-18-2010, 02:57 PM
kakashi wont die for 1 simple reason.
the readers love kakashi = editor will never let kishi kill kakashi.

Sharingan Shinobi
02-18-2010, 03:04 PM

Exactly... Don't kill the person that brings in the money!

Sharingan Shinobi
02-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Kakashi shouldn't die,after understanding Kishi's logic, because if you notice what the very last thing Sasuke says in chapter 483 is, he states, "Your fate will be the same.."

BUT!!!
If you also notice he said, "I guess, your fate will be the same."
Sasuke is not truly insane by saying "I guess" you either know or you don't....

Vincentino
02-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Kakashi vs. pwned Sasuke = Kakashi being the winner
(just because of Sasuke's weak state)

Wooster
02-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Well, I think it would generate a lot of buzz. Those who like Kakashi would have to buy just to vent their rage. They certainly couldn't say it's boring.

MinatoUchiha
02-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Kakashi vs. pwned Sasuke = Kakashi being the winner
(just because of Sasuke's weak state)
exactly! do the math

Hidden Ninja45
02-18-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't think Kakashi will die yet. It was less than 100 chapters ago that he was killed by Pain. I don't think he would die so soon into this year, being as it is "Kakashi's Year". Kakashi is strong enough that a Kakashi vs. Sasuke would probably drag on for awhile. Long enough that Naruto will definately have enough time to catch up with him.

Phariah824
02-19-2010, 05:22 AM
i dont see Kakashi dying just yet. i do believe that Sasuke will put a hurting on him and Naruto will show up to save him w/ or w/out the sleeping trio in tow. and Madara will than show up and be like this is not the time sasuke and *poof* out w/ him.

Cobrinha
02-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Good points. I really don't want it to happen, Kakashi is my favorite character so it would suck if he died. More importantly though, there should be no way that Sasuke could win against Kakashi given his current state. I mean Sasuke is strong, but Kakashi isn't exactly your average Jonin. Even if Sasuke were at full power, it would be an epic fight. To sum up, if Kishimoto does kill Kakashi in this fight, I will be highly dissappointed.

Raven Uchiha
02-22-2010, 03:14 PM
It's a good theory, and i agree with the whole Sasuke killing Kakashi thing, for if Sasuke kills Kakashi right know in the manga then he will be killing the Hokage and so that will make him a permanent Missing-nin. And also think of this Madara warned Sasuke about using his eyes anymore for he will lose his light, so in the fight between Sasuke and Kakashi, Kakashi has the upper hand.

Ur Mom
02-22-2010, 03:18 PM

1. The interview.

Have you seen the interview about how that person will die AGAINST MADARA (see my thread about it)

mrsticky005
02-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Have you seen the interview about how that person will die AGAINST MADARA (see my thread about it)

Ever consider that could happen in this fight?

It's very possible that Madara comes in and does the finishing blow
to Kakashi. Though Sasuke will be largely responsible for it getting
to that point.

narutonhinataschild
02-22-2010, 03:38 PM

the fifth as of yet isn't dead she's in a coma!

mrsticky005
02-22-2010, 08:51 PM
the fifth as of yet isn't dead she's in a coma!

I'm rather annoyed that this hasn't been addressed more. It's like putting
her in a coma is a way for Kishimoto to avoid dealing with her without
having to kill her off. I wish Kishimoto either bring her back to life or kill her already. It's really boring just letting her be in a coma. I really hope
she doesn't wake up at a really cliche moment.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
02-22-2010, 09:20 PM
i hope he doesnt die!!!
that would be the end..............he's like the best character~!!

warriorknight
02-22-2010, 09:36 PM
sai could die......he has no use anymore

mrsticky005
02-23-2010, 12:37 PM
sai could die......he has no use anymore

Sai is more likely to be the guy who isn't a ninja anymore.

Vivi
02-23-2010, 12:43 PM
There's a Spoiler currently Pending.
Epic Stuff if its real and nothing with GB Kakashi if its true.
All i can say is if that one is fake then that Guy should become a Mangaka.

Muffintop
02-23-2010, 12:45 PM
i hope they dont kill off kakashi D:

narutonhinataschild
02-23-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm rather annoyed that this hasn't been addressed more. It's like putting
her in a coma is a way for Kishimoto to avoid dealing with her without
having to kill her off. I wish Kishimoto either bring her back to life or kill her already. It's really boring just letting her be in a coma. I really hope
she doesn't wake up at a really cliche moment.

I tend to believe she'll have something to do with Naruto's next big advancement! JMO!

vic99000
02-25-2010, 03:55 PM
;)Eh I hear ya Hozuki I bet they would be soooo sad I wish kakashi won't die EVER especially naruto HE CANT DIE I mean he is the star of the show

mrsticky005
02-25-2010, 04:25 PM
There's a Spoiler currently Pending.
Epic Stuff if its real and nothing with GB Kakashi if its true.
All i can say is if that one is fake then that Guy should become a Mangaka.

GB Kakashi?

Hidden Ninja45
02-25-2010, 04:41 PM
GB Kakashi?
I'm wondering the same thing. I've been thinking for about the past 5 minutes, and I can't think of what the "GB" could stand for.

Wooster
02-25-2010, 04:54 PM
GB Kakashi?
Hmm....Maybe Goodbye Kakashi. I really have no idea.

mrsticky005
02-26-2010, 04:39 PM
George Bush Kakashi...I certainly hope not!

Wooster
02-26-2010, 04:46 PM
George Bush Kakashi...I certainly hope not!
Well he does wear a mask. You never know.

Except I do, Kakashi is really Madara.